The more she is the onethough...

第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AA few years ago, when I was still in high school, I met a wonderful and warm teacher. At that time in my life, there were many changes to adjust to, apart from the usual teenage troubles. My parents had divorced, so my elder brother and I had chosen to stay with my dad. Due to the fact that he was keeping the house, we didn’t have to move.During this time, my teacher took a special interest in me. Being my English teacher, she encouraged my mind to travel to creativity I had long given up. She brought me out of the shell I built.She became my mother, my older sister, my friend and my teacher. The one thing she couldn’t do though was to make me more girly as growing up with only my dad and brother made me a real tomboy.Sometimes, I would be really immature(不成熟的), especially if she was scoring me less than others on purpose. She knew I could do better than what I was handing in and so pushed me to extend further than limits.When I finished school and then after college I was about to leave my hometowns she gifted me a watch that every second, with my pulse, should remind me of the one person who will forever wait and love me without reservation.Time has passed and our friendship is distant, but in my heart, soul and mind, she is the closest I ever got.56. The writer and her elder brother chose to live with their father simply because _________.A. their mother was expecting to have another baby B. they didn’t have to move out of their house C. they hated their mother remarried D. they had a closer relationship with their father57. How did the writer get along with her studies before she met her English teacher? A. She was hopeless and had given up her studies. B. She was getting along well with her studies. C. She had some trouble with her studies. D. She lacked interest in creativity.58. The writer behaved herself like a boy because ________. A. she needed the love of mother B. she wanted to learn from her father and brother C. she lived with only men all the time D. her English teacher didn’t care about her59. What was the writer’s attitude to the watch given by the teacher? A. She considered it to be very useful. B. She valued it very much. C. She kept it very well. D. She wanted to do something later in return for it. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询& > && >&& >&第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AA few years ago, when I was still in high school, I met a wonderful and warm teacher. At that time in my life, there were many changes to adjust to, apart from the usual teenage troubles. My parents had divorced, so my elder brother and I had chosen to stay with my dad. Due to the fact that he was keeping the house, we didn’t have to move.During this time, my teacher took a special interest in me. Being my English teacher, she encouraged my mind to travel to creativity I had long given up. She brought me out of the shell I built.She became my mother, my older sister, my friend and my teacher. The one thing she couldn’t do though was to make me more girly as growing up with only my dad and brother made me a real tomboy.Sometimes, I would be really immature(不成熟的), especially if she was scoring me less than others on purpose. She knew I could do better than what I was handing in and so pushed me to extend further than limits.When I finished school and then after college I was about to leave my hometowns she gifted me a watch that every second, with my pulse, should remind me of the one person who will forever wait and love me without reservation.Time has passed and our friendship is distant, but in my heart, soul and mind, she is the closest I ever got.56. The writer and her elder brother chose to live with their father simply because _________.A. their mother was expecting to have another baby B. they didn’t have to move out of their house C. they hated their mother remarried D. they had a closer relationship with their father57. How did the writer get along with her studies before she met her English teacher? A. She was hopeless and had given up her studies. B. She was getting along well with her studies. C. She had some trouble with her studies. D. She lacked interest in creativity.58. The writer behaved herself like a boy because ________. A. she needed the love of mother B. she wanted to learn from her father and brother C. she lived with only men all the time D. her English teacher didn’t care about her59. What was the writer’s attitude to the watch given by the teacher? A. She considered it to be very useful. B. She valued it very much. C. She kept it very well. D. She wanted to do something later in return for it.第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AA few years ago, when I was still in high school, I met a wonderful and warm teacher. At that time in my life, there were many changes to adjust to, apart from the usual teenage troubles. My parents had divorced, so my elder brother and I had chosen to stay with my dad. Due to the fact that he was keeping the house, we didn’t have to move.During this time, my teacher took a special interest in me. Being my English teacher, she encouraged my mind to travel to creativity I had long given up. She brought me out of the shell I built.She became my mother, my older sister, my friend and my teacher. The one thing she couldn’t do though was to make me more girly as growing up with only my dad and brother made me a real tomboy.Sometimes, I would be really immature(不成熟的), especially if she was scoring me less than others on purpose. She knew I could do better than what I was handing in and so pushed me to extend further than limits.When I finished school and then after college I was about to leave my hometowns she gifted me a watch that every second, with my pulse, should remind me of the one person who will forever wait and love me without reservation.Time has passed and our friendship is distant, but in my heart, soul and mind, she is the closest I ever got.56. The writer and her elder brother chose to live with their father simply because _________.A. their mother was expecting to have another baby B. they didn’t have to move out of their house C. they hated their mother remarried D. they had a closer relationship with their father57. How did the writer get along with her studies before she met her English teacher? A. She was hopeless and had given up her studies. B. She was getting along well with her studies. C. She had some trouble with her studies. D. She lacked interest in creativity.58. The writer behaved herself like a boy because ________. A. she needed the love of mother B. she wanted to learn from her father and brother C. she lived with only men all the time D. her English teacher didn’t care about her59. What was the writer’s attitude to the watch given by the teacher? A. She considered it to be very useful. B. She valued it very much. C. She kept it very well. D. She wanted to do something later in return for it.科目: 高中英语最佳答案56.B 57.D 58.C 59.B 解析
知识点: 人物传记类阅读相关试题大家都在看热门知识点
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心Washoe is a young chimpanzee(黑猩猩).She is no 36 chimpanzee, though. Scientists are doing research 37her. They want to see how civilized she can 38.Already she can do many things a human being does.
For example, she has been learning how to exchange 39 with people. The scientists are teaching her 40 language. When she wants to be picked 41 , Washoe points up with one finger. She rubs her teeth with her finger 42she wants to brush her teeth. This is done after every meal.
Washoe has also been 43 to find answers to problems. Once she was put in a 44 with food hanging from the ceiling. It was too high to 45 . After she considered the 46 ,she got a tall box to 47 . The food was still too high to be reached. Washoe found a 48 pole. Then she climbed onto the 49 , grasped the pole, and 50 down the food with the pole.
Washoe 51 like a human ,too. The scientists keep her in a fully furnished house. After a hard 52 in the lab, she goes home. 53she plays with her toys. She 54 enjoys watching television before going to bed.
Scientists hope to 55 more about people by studying our closest relative ----- the chimpanzee.36. A. foolish B. simpleC. special D. ordinary 37. A. forB. onC. to D. by 38. A. experienceB. changeC. developD. become 39. A. actions B. viewsC. messagesD. feelings 40. A. humanB. sign C. spokenD. foreign 41. A. out B. atC. onD. up 42. A. whenB. untilC. sinceD. while 43. A. trained B. raisedC. orderedD. led 44. A. holeB. zooC. room D. museum 45. A. pullB. seeC. eatD. reach 46. A. problemB. positionC. food D. ceiling 47.A. stand byB. stand onC. stand upD. stand with 48. A. straightB. strongC. long D. heavy 49 A. wallB. boxC. ceilingD. pole 50. A. knockedB. pickedC. took D. pulled 51. A. livesB. worksC. thinksD. plays 52. A. taskB. lessonC. time D. day 53. A. ButB. ThereC. SoD. Still 54. A. quiteB. alreadyC. evenD. still 55. A. seeB. answerC. learnD. gain 相关试题Though - definition of though by The Free Dictionary /though
though Also found in: , , , , .Related to though:
(thō)conj.1.
D although: He still argues, though he knows he's wrong. Even though it was raining, she walked to work.2.
Concedi even if: Though they may not succeed, they will still try. See Usage Note at .adv.1.
H nevertheless: S we can expect some rain, though.2.
Used as an intensive: Wouldn't that beat all, though?[Middle English, of Scandinavian origin; see
in .]though (???) conj (subordinating) 1.
(sometimes preceded by even) despite the fact that: though he tries hard, he always fails; poor though she is, her life is happy. 2. as though as if: he looked as though he'd seen a ghost. adv however: he can't dance: he sings well, though. [Old English
related to Old Frisian thāch, Old Saxon, Old High German thōh, Old Norse thō]though
(?oʊ)
Though we tried hard, we lost the game.
granting that (often prec. by even).
as though, as if:
It seemed as though the place was deserted.
[;1200; Middle English thoh & Old Norse thō; replacing Old English thēah, c. Old High German tho(h), Gothic thau(h)]
usage: Some usage guides object to the use of
in place of
as a conjunction. However, the latter (earlier all though) was orig. an emphatic form of the former, and there is nothing in contemporary English usage to justify such a distinction. Both are fully standard. ,
- Although and though are interchangeable as conjunctions, but to start a clause, use although.See also related terms for .Though&of barons—Bk. of St. Albans, 1486. – though1. used as conjunctionsYou use
or though to introduce a subordinate clause in which you mention something that contrasts with what you are saying in the main clause. Though is not used in very formal English.I can't play the piano, although I took lessons for years.It wasn't my decision, though I think I agree with it.You can put even in front of though for emphasis.She wore a coat, even though it was a very hot day.Don't put 'even' in front of .Be Careful!When a sentence begins with
or though, don't use 'but' or 'yet' to introduce the main clause. Don't say, for example, 'Although he was late, yet he stopped to buy a sandwich'. You say 'Although he was late, he stopped to buy a sandwich'.Although he was English, he spoke fluent French.Though he hadn't stopped working all day, he wasn't tired.Be Careful!Don't use
or though in front of a noun phrase. Don't say, for example, 'Although his hard work, he failed his exam'. You say 'In spite of his hard work, he failed his exam' or 'Despite his hard work, he failed his exam'.In spite of poor health, my father was always cheerful.Despite her confidence, Cindy was uncertain what to do next.2. 'though' used as an adverbThough is sometimes an adverb. You use it when you are making a statement that contrasts with what you have just said. You usually put though after the first phrase in the sentence.Fortunately though, this is a story with a happy ending.For Ryan, though, it was a busy year.In conversation, you can also put though at the end of a sentence.I can't stay. I'll have a coffee though.Although is never an adverb.
Switch to Adv.1.though - (postpositive) "it might be unpleasant, though"thoughconjunction1. , , , despite the fact that, , , , , , even supposing,
(U.S. or poetic) He's very attractive, though he certainly isn't a ladykiller.adverb1. , , , , , , ,
I like him. He makes me angry sometimes, though.
??? ??????? ????a?kolii kdy?nicméněstejněv?akdogselv omkuitenkinvaikkavaikkakaaniakonoámbárde azértmeskiwalauòó , òótt, òrátt fyriròó, samt sem á?ur?ó?ótt???だけれども???にもかかわらずそれでもだがだけど...??? ??????????~?? ???kaut arīlai ganta?utomērdesiparcahoci?eprav?nd?fast?ntrots att???????????????????????????-di?i haldegene dem?c dùthough [ðəʊ]A. CONJ → aunquethough it was raining → aunque though small, it's good → aunque (es) , es , si bien es , es as though →
+ subjuneven though he doesn't want to → aunque no quierastrange though it may appear → aunque
que young though she is → aunque es , por
que seasee also
A5B. ADV → , aun asíit's not so easy, though →
or pero no es
it's difficult, though, to put into practice → pero es
did he though? → ?de ?though [ˈðəʊ] conj (= in spite of the fact that) →
+ subj, quoique + subjThough it's raining → Bien qu'il
..., Quoiqu'il
...even though →
+ subjHe's never got any money, even though his parents are quite rich → Il n'a
. (= but) → maisHe's a nice person, though he's not very clever → Il
, mais pas
. adv → It's not easy, though → , ce n'est pas I can't stay long. I'll have a coffee, thoughBUT Je ne peux pas rester longtemps. Mais je prendrais bien un café quand même.though conj (= in spite of the fact that) → obwohl, obgleich, obschon; even though → obwohl etc; though poor she is generous → obwohl etc sie
ist, ist sie ; strange though it may seem … → so
es auch noch so
… (geh); important though it may be/is … → so
es auch sein /ist, auch wenn es noch so
ist …; though I say it or so myself → auch wenn ich es selbst
(liter: = even if) I will go (even) though it may cost me my life → ich
und sollte es mich (auch) das
(liter); though it take forever (liter) → und
(liter) as though → als ob adv (= nevertheless) → doch; he didn’t/did do it though → er hat es aber (doch) /aber doch ; I’m sure he didn’t do it though → ich bin aber , dass er es
hat; nice day — rather windy though →
! (= really) but will he though? → tats?chlich?, wirklich? (inf) hot, isn’t it? — isn’t it though! → , was? — !though [ðəʊ]1. conj → benché + sub, sebbene + subthough it was raining → benché even though → strange though it may appear →
possa 2. adv → tuttavia, it's not so easy, though → tuttavia non è
though (??u)
conjunction (rare abbreviation tho') d although. He went out, (even) though it was raining. hoewel
макар
selv om , ,
ehkki, kuigi
?? ???? ????? ????
premda, iako
?ó (a?), ?ótt, ?rátt fyrir ,
(~???) ????
walaupun , ,
?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????
de?i, cu toate c? ;
hoci, aj ke?
fast, fast?n, trots att
...-di?i halde,
儘管,雖然…但是
хоч, хоча, незважаючи на
尽管,即使,纵然
adverb however. I wish I hadn't done it, though. egter
обаче
stejně, nicméně
παρ?λα αυτ? ,
premda, mada
mégis, de azért
?ó, samt sem á?ur
tomēr; ta?u
walau bagaimanapun
?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????
av?ak, napriek tomu
????????????
проте, вт?м, однак
tuy nhiên as though as if. You sound as though you've caught a cold. asof
сякаш
????? ??? ?????
aivan kuin
???? ???? ??
seakan-akan
(rétt) eins og
まるで~のように
seolah-olah
??? ???? ??
ca ?i c?nd ;
?????? , , ...-imi? gibi
як, наче, н?би, немов
c? nh? là though →
a?koli, i kdy?, v?ak dog, selv om ,
kuitenkin, vaikka , ,
iako, no ,
???だけれども, ???にもかかわらず, でも ...??? ????, ????, ??~?? ??? ,
?nd?, fast?n, trots att ??????, ?????????, ???????????? , ,
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
For though we do have to work, we make fun of ourselves, and are a pretty jolly set, as Jo would say.It was a comfortable room, though the carpet was faded and the furniture very plain, for a good picture or two hung on the walls, books filled the recesses, chrysanthemums and Christmas roses bloomed in the windows, and a pleasant atmosphere of home peace pervaded it.Amy, though the youngest, was a most important person, in her own opinion at least.It is only another name for trying to be good, and the story may help us, for though we do want to be good, it's hard work and we forget, and don't do our best. Oh, you Wing Biddlebaum, comb your hair, it's falling into your eyes," commanded the voice to the man, who was bald and whose ner- vous little hands fiddled about the bare white fore- head as though arranging a mass of tangled locks. Though dancing brought them together, it is now what they argue about the most.Though sales of passenger cars and light trucks kept pace with last year and have actually grown slightly in the first half of '00, high inventories have resulted and plant idlings are planned in the second half.Though outrage on an international scale tends to follow the discovery (whether latent or immediate) of such acts, one always feels that an act of true evil must be coupled with some other interest--economic or political--in order to truly gain the undivided attention of the international community.Though fairly light, sweet-clover honey is antioxidant-rich, while a darkly golden mesquite version possesses relatively little antioxidant activity.she acted as though she were a dyed-in-the-wool dyke.Do you speak disdainfully of Americans' "love affair with the car" as though it were a despicable perversion, or at least some kind of serious irrationality?OBRA has not yet succeeded, though, in developing solid information on how to achieve them.
▲though▼
For webmasters:请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年福建省清流一中高一第三阶段试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
My problems started after I went to a boarding(寄宿) school. I was only 14, and at first I misses my family a lot. I often called them and cried on the phone. But after two weeks, I found I enjoyed being with my classmates at school. I had many friends who were boys. I thought of them as my best friends – but only friends. I never guessed my friendships with boys would become a problem.Then, three months later, my friends told me that some teachers and girls said I was hanging out with boys all day long in order to get attention from them. Seven months after that, the head teacher Mr. Wang asked the class to choose some students to join the Student Union. I thought I could win for I was doing well in school. I’d already won prizes for the best math and English exams. A week later, the list came out and it didn’t include me. I was sad.Mr. Wang came to me and said, “Don’t be sad. I know you’re excellent! Maybe you are a little distant from the girls in our class. They don’t know much about you, so some of them didn’t choose you. It doesn’t matter. Do your best to get along well with everyone and I think you’ll make it next time.”【小题1】What was the writer’s problem when she first entered the boarding school?A.She didn’t like her new school. B.She didn’t get along well with her classmates.C.She missed her family very much.D.She didn’t like her new teacher.【小题2】Many of the writer’s friends in her new school were _______.A.teachersB.boysC.girlsD.women【小题3】Why did the writer fail to join the Student Union?A.Her teachers didn’t like her.B.She was a poor student.C.Some girls didn’t choose her.D.She likes showing off herself.【小题4】The underlined word “distant” means “______” in English.A.estranged(疏远的)B.aggressive(好斗的)C.warm-heartedD.rude【小题5】Which of the following is NOT true, according to the passage?A.The writer won prizes for the best science and English exams.B.The writer didn’t realize that her friendships with boys would cause problems.C.The writer was sad because she failed to join the Student Union.D.The teacher thought she was an excellent student.
来源:2011届浙江省杭州市西湖高级中学高三上学期10月月考英语卷
“I never expected that I would be so busy. Why can’t there be 25 hours in a day?” complained Liu Ran in Hong Kong as mid – term exams were going on.The 18 – year – old girl was Shandong Province’s top scorer in this year’s college entrance examination. After graduating from Tai’ an No. 1 High School, she chose the Chinese University of Hong Kong, although two famous universities in mainland promised her a place.“I want to experience a more international school and social life in Hong Kong. I’m majoring in(主修)journalism, so Hong Kong will surly help widen my horizons,” Liu said.It is two months since Liu first set foot on Hong Kong. She missed home a lot at the beginning, because of the food and language problems.“The canteen offers mostly Western or Guangdong food, but it’s convenient to cook for ourselves in our dormitory if we like. People speak Cantonese and almost all classes are in English,” Liu explained.Her English and Cantonese are now both improving, but she still needs more time to adapt to the new environment.“I’m happy that I made the right decision to study here. With a mix of the Eastern and Western cultures, there is so much to discover and learn,” she said.Liu has 18 credit hours of classes every week and 23 non – credit hours every other week. She has signed up for four associations including the Chinese Language Debating Team and the drama club. Essays, book reports and presentations also take plenty of time to prepare.【小题1】What would be the best title for the text?A.Hong Kong dreamsB.Looking for a job in Hong KongC.Social life in Hong KongD.the Chinese University of Hong Kong【小题2】Liu Ran chose the Chinese University of Hong Kong&&&&&&&&&.A.to see more of an international school and social lifeB.in order to enrich her experiencesC.because it is more famous than any university in mainlandD.Both A and B【小题3】Which of the following statement is NOT true?A.She is improving her English and Cantonese.B.She is allowed to cook in the dormitory.C.She is too busy to join in activities outside class.D.She hasn’t adapted herself to the new environment.【小题4】From the passage we can infer that she was&&&&&&&&&with her school life.A.satisfiedB.unhappyC.boredD.disappointed
来源:2011年四川省绵阳中学2012级高二下学期半期考试英语试卷
When my daughter, Sophie, was admitted to a college we were very happy, but a little worried about becoming empty nesters. I knew I had to do something to help myself adapt, starting with the summer before she left.Sophie had a pack of colorful T-shirts. I knew she wouldn’t wear them any more, so I decided to make a quilt out of them for her bed at college. It focused my energy, and also let me relive some memories. I tried to work on the quilt when Sophie wasn’t at home----which turned out to be often. She was very busy with her friends. Even when she was around, her door was shut more than usual. I felt a bit hurt. After all, we didn’t have much time together before she went to college, I was already missing her, and she hadn’t ever left yet.When we arrived at the college, a wave of emotion flooded me. I tried to hold it back, but Sophie saw it in my face. She took a big red book from her bag. “I made this for you, Mom,” she said. Then I knew why she had been staying behind a closed door that summer. It was an album of photographs documenting the life of our family over the last 17 years.I broke into tears. Some of it was sadness at having to let her go, but some of it was joy. I knew that our connection was more powerful than ever, and that we’d always be connected by the strongest of threads, the love that went into every stitch of her quilt and every photo of my album.In Sophie’s dormitory I unfolded the quilt on her bed. For a moment she was speechless. Then she threw her arms around me. “Mom, I love you,” she said. One of her new friends was calling her outside. Sophie turned, and I let her go.【小题1】What do we learn about Sophie from the passage?A.She did not understand how her mother felt about her leaving.B.She had few friends, and kept to herself at home that summer.C.She made a photo album to show her love.D.She liked her colorful T-shirts very much.【小题2】Why did the author feel hurt, according to the second paragraph?A.Because Sophie was not interested in what she was doing.B.Because Sophie had little time for her.C.Because Sophie was going to leave home for a long time.D.Because Sophie did not help her to make the quilt.【小题3】How did the author feel when they arrived at the college?A.She felt worried.B.She felt nervous.C.She was sorry to be leaving her daughter.D.She missed her daughter very much.【小题4】Why did the author finally let her daughter go?A.She realized that her daughter had to go to college by herself.B.She realized that the love between them would never be cut off.C.Sophie’s present had made her forget her sorrow.D.Sophie’s new friends were calling her outside the dormitory.
来源:河北省邢台一中2009---2010学年度高二下学期第一次月考英语试题
题型:填空题
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)??注意:原行没有错的不要改。? Ms Smith was walking near a playground. She was a hurry&&&&11._________to visit her four grandchildren. She missed them very much &&&&&12_________because she had seen them for quite a long time. She was &&&&&&&&13_________walking while suddenly she saw a ball coming in her &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&14_________direction. She was already in her seventy. Should she kick &&&&&&&&&&&&&&15__________the ball to send it back and should she just go past leaving&&&&& 16_________the ball where it was? Finally with greatly care she &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&17_________ gave it a kick. The ball went straight out the goal. How &&&&&&&&&&18_________wonderful it was ! And she happened to have helped won the &&&19__________match. And all her four grandchildren were on team of the winners.20 __________
来源:2015届陕西渭南希望高级中学高一下期期末考试英语卷(解析版)
In 1978, I was 18 and was working as a nurse in a
small town about 270 km away from Sydney, Australia. I was looking forward to
having five days off from duty. Unfortunately, the only one train a day back to
my home in Sydney had already left. So I thought I’d hitch a ride(搭便车).
I waited by the side of the highway for three hours
but no one stopped for me. Finally, a man walked over and introduced himself as
Gordon. He said that although he couldn’t give me a lift, I should come back to
his house for lunch. He noticed me standing for hours in the November heat and
thought I must be hungry. I was doubtful as a young girl but he assured(使…放心) me I was safe, and he
also offered to help me find a lift home afterwards. When we arrived at his
house, he made us sandwiches. After lunch, he helped me find a lift home.
Twenty-five years later, in 2003, while I was driving
to a nearby town one day, I saw an elderly man standing in the glaring heat,
trying to hitch a ride. I thought it was another chance to repay someone for
the favor I’d been given decades earlier. I pulled over and picked him up. I
made him comfortable on the back seat and offered him some water.
After a few moments of small talk, the man said to me,
“You haven’t changed a bit, even your red hair is still the same.”
I couldn’t remember where I’d met him. He then told me
he was the man who had given me lunch and helped me find a lift all those years
ago. It was Gordon.
1.The author had to hitch a ride one day in 1978
because __________.
A.her work
delayed her trip to Sydney&&&&&&&& B.she missed
the only train back home
C.the town was
far away from Sydney&&&&&&&&& D.she was going
home for her holidays
2.Which of the following did Gordon do according to
Paragraph 2?
A.He watched
the girl for three hours. &&&&&&& B.He gave the
girl a ride back home.
C.He bought
sandwiches for the girl.&&&&&&&&& D.He helped the
girl find a ride.
3.The reason why the author offered a lift to the
elderly man was that______.
A.she was going
to the nearby town&&&&&&&&&& B.she had known
him for decades
C.she wanted to
repay the favor she once got & D.she realized he was Gordon
4.What does the author want to tell the readers
through the story?
A.Those who
give rides will be repaid.&&&&&&&& B.Giving
sometimes produces nice results.
C.Good manners
bring about happiness.&&&&&&& D.People should
offer free rides to others.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 sheismysin 的文章

随机推荐