英语四级模拟题题快!!!!!!!!!!

英语题快!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语题快!!!!!!!!!!
火箭、飞机、火车哪一个最快?()a rocket,a plane or a train?She wants to go abroad to have a
()study.A.farthest
D.furthestAfter many years,()began using the Internet.
(busy)The police(
) with each other by radio.
(交流)The most Popular way is ( ) electronic mail (无疑地)Our teacher said light ()(travel)faster than sound.I hate people who()(talk) much but()(do)little.They()(fly) to Guangzhou, and they()(be) back in a week.How do you like Shanghainese food?(
) do you (
) Shanghainese food?(
) Shanghainese food?
提问者采纳
1.Which is the fastestBbussinesshave a conversationundoubllytravelstalkes
doesflight
will bewhat perfer todo enjoy about
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
B. further
busy那题不懂题干communicatedundoubtedlytravels
willW think ofWhat' opinion about
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题,快!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语题,快!!!!!!!!!!
67.We’d like to have ____ children’s magazine to read in our library.
A.more many
B. much more
C. many more
D. more much68.Children should learn to do everything_____.
B. with themselves
C. themselves
D. them69.There is ____ snow this winter than last one.
D.few70. Most of ____students have watched World Cup 2006 at _____home.
A./, the
B. the, / C. the, the
D. /, /71.I didn’t hear what _____.A. was he saying B. he was saying
C. he was speaking
D. he was telling72.I’m sorry. I don’t understand ____ you said.A. which B. that
C. about D. what词形转换7.This is the _______ story I have ever heard. (funny)8.His mother is _____ than I think . (friend)9.The ______ of the hotel have gone to American again. (manage)10.Two _______ happened in this area last night. (rob)11.What do you think of these_____(suggest) ?12.We can clean our classroom____(us).13.It is ___ (possible) for a man to fun faster than a train.14. I don’t like this film. It is ____(interesting).15.Reading novels in bed before sleep is usually _______
(relax)16.Watching TV makes me _____(relax)句型转换1.He found nothing.=He ____ find____.2.The woman is a good teacher.(改为感叹句)____ ____ the woman teaches!3.Finally they got to the village safely.= They got to the village safely___ ____.4. I hope to become an astronaut in the future.= I hope that ___ ___ become an astronaut in the future.5. She is my sister and she is a nurse. (就划线部分提问)
_____ is she and _____ is she?6. The day was fine yesterday. (就划线部分提问)
____ was the weather _____ yesterday?7. It won’t take us much time to do it, I think.(改为否定句)
I _______ _______ it ______ ______ us much time to do it.8. The story is very good. (就划线部分提问)
_____ do you _____ the story?
_____ do you ___ _____the story?9. He missed the early bus this morning.
=He _____ ______ to catch the early bus this morning.10. The boy came into the classroom. He held a ruler in his hand.
=The boy _____ the classroom _____ a ruler in his hand.
提问者采纳
题太多 我就只写答案了选择 C C C B B D词型7.funnest8.more friendly9. manager10. robberies11.suggestions12.ourselves13.impossible14.uninteresting15.relaxing16.relaxed句型转换1.He didn't find anything2.How good3.at last4.I will5.what6. 在哪划线?7. I think that it will take us much time to do it8.How do you like the story?9. has failed10.with
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题快!!明天要叫!100分高分回答!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语题快!!明天要叫!100分高分回答!!!!!!!!
1.My Green is Jim's father (用uncle改为选择疑问句)____
Mr green Jim's father_____uncle?2.Her grandmather is not very well.(对not very well 进行提问)____ her grandmother?3.The girl on the re bike is he sister.(对his sister进行提问)---- ---- the girl on the red bike?求你们啦 快啊!!!越快越好 在线=
我还有30分 打出来 我给你!!!
还有个题麻烦下!This is my brother,and his QQ n____is 03522. 这次我再给50
我有更好的答案
Is Mr green Jim's father or uncle? How is her grandmother? Who is the girl on the red bike?
1.Is,or2.How is3.Who's
Is Mr green Jim's father or uncle? How is her grandmother?Who is the girl on the red bike?
Is Mr green Jim's father or uncle? How is her grandmother? Who is the girl on the red bike?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
100分的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题快来做呀我很着急!!!!!!!!_百度知道
英语题快来做呀我很着急!!!!!!!!
Why do you want to _____the elephants?
Isn't he cute? ______.I like him very much.
Isn't he clever?(做否定回答) No,_____ _______. 我哥哥喜欢白天睡觉。 My brother likes _______ _______ the day.
提问者采纳
1.see2.yes3.he isn,t4.sleeping during
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他4条回答
........题?????????
楼主!你也太坏了吧!逗我们玩丫…给分!
Why do you want to see the elephants?
Isn't he cute? No,he isn't.I like him very much.~~~~~~~~~~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁几道英语题(快!!!!!!!!!!!!)_百度知道
几道英语题(快!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Dick is the fastest runner in his class。Dick —— ——than any other student in his class。I borrowed a book from one of my friendsOne of my friends —— —— a book。
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.runs, faster2.lent, me
Dick —— runs faster——than any other student in his class。One of my friends —— lent me—— a book。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

随机推荐