:Thank youyou are very goodmuc...

thank you very much -
21岁(2013年)籍女歌手Margaret的一张单曲mv,因找来30名临时演员全裸出境,扮演她的家人与朋友,凸显她的离经叛道。
thank you very much -
Space calling earth again   Say what   Houston this is the end   We’re lost   Tick tick tick tackTime’s up   Station is shutting down   A Bad luck   Barberalla meets godzilla   Since you invited both, cling to your pantyhose…   I want to Thank you much   Thank you very Much   Thank you very much   I wanna say I’m sorry but I’m really not   Guess I’ve had enough   I’m feeling Dangerous   I wanna say I care, but I’m gonna sayFresh out of graitude   It’s gone   You suck, like your attitiude   I won   Flake, flakey flakey flake   So sad   I am stirred, but I will not shake   It’s rad   Barbarella she's a killer   Run to your nanny go, cling to your pantyhose   I want to Thank you much   Thank you very Much   Thank you very much   I wanna say I’m sorry but I’m really notI guess I’ve had enough   I’m feeling Dangerous   I wanna say I care, but I’m gonna sayno no no no/no thanksoh oh oh oh/nothanks’bout this thrilla’ in Manilla’   What goes around my friend, bites you right at the end.....oh oh oh ohoh i&&don't the more
thank you very much -
截至日9:44:53youtube上播放达2410355次
为本词条添加和相关影像
互动百科的词条(含所附图片)系由网友上传,如果涉嫌侵权,请与客服联系,我们将按照法律之相关规定及时进行处理。未经许可,禁止商业网站等复制、抓取本站内容;合理使用者,请注明来源于。
登录后使用互动百科的服务,将会得到个性化的提示和帮助,还有机会和专业认证智愿者沟通。
您也可以使用以下网站账号登录:
此词条还可添加&
编辑次数:2次
参与编辑人数:2位
最近更新时间: 10:57:34
贡献光荣榜
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品
扫描二维码用手机浏览词条
保存二维码可印刷到宣传品Thank you very much for __36__ to this concert.……完形填空及答案解析(2010年黑龙江齐齐哈尔中考英语)_英语_百年教学网
百年教学网欢迎您!
| | | | | | | |
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Thank&you&very&much&for&__36__&to&this&concert.……完形填空及答案解析(2010年黑龙江齐齐哈尔中考英语)
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
Thank&you&very&much&for&__36__&to&this&concert.……完形填空及答案解析(2010年黑龙江齐齐哈尔中考英语)
作者: 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间: 22:56:48
【2010黑龙江•齐齐哈尔】Cloze test(本题共15分,每小题1分)Choose the best answer to complete the passage.Hello, everyone!& Thank you very much for __36__ to this concert. I hope you have enjoyed the performance. __37__ you know, all the performers have given their time to help us.& This concert is to __38__money for the children in Africa. Every day hundreds of children in Africa die because they__39__ have enough to eat. There are two__40__ . First, there is no work for the children`s parents. Second, the governments in many African countries do not have the money to help__41__ poor.& Most African countries are poor. The land is not good for growing food and the weather is also__42__ for farming. The Feed Africa Fund__43__ millions of dollars every year on food for the poor people in Africa. This money comes from the people like you C kind, generous people __44__ do not want to see children die from hunger.& Every dollar you give this evening will go to the Feed Africa Fund. Just one dollar can buy enough food to feed a __45__ of four for three days. __46__ it: only one dollar can feed four people for three days.& __47__ do you spend on food every day? Ten dollars? Twenty dollars? I am sure you can spend a little __48__ on your own food so that you have a few dollars for the Feed Africa Fund.& Please be kind and generous! Give your money with a helping hand. Your money __49__ make a difference in others` life and __50__. Thank you!(&)36&A coming&&B going&&C running(&)37&A For&&B Since&&C As(&)38&A ask&&B raise&&C save(&)39&A don`t&&B didn`t&&C won`t(&)40&A ways&&B reasons&&C results(&)41&A a&&&B an&&&C the(&)42&A good&&B bad&&C nice(&)43&A takes&&B costs&&C spends(&)44&A who&&B whom&&C which(&)45&A home&&B family&&C house(&)46 A Think about&&B Thing of&&C Think out(&)47 A How many&&B How much&&C How heavy(&)48&A fewer&&B less&&C more(&)49&A can&&B can`t&&C need(&)50&A you&&B your&&C yours【主旨大意】这是一篇介绍举办募捐音乐会目的意义的短文。36A 到来,用 come .37C as you know正如你所知道的,故答案选C38B为非洲的孩子筹钱,raise money 筹钱。39A这句中every day是一般现在时,故答案应选A。40B没有足够吃的原因有两个,way 方法;reason原因;result结果,故答案选B41C& the +形容词,表示一类人,故答案选C。42B be bad for 对….不利,天气对农业不利。故答案选B。43C spend …on 在…花费,故答案选C。44A who 引导的定语从句。这些钱来自于像你们具有爱心、同情心不愿看到那些非洲孩子死于饥饿的人。45B a family of four一个四口的家庭46A think out想,考虑;think of 想起;think out 想出,根据上下文,故答案应选A。47B food 是不可数名词,要用how much 来提问。48B,a little 后跟比较级,又因food是不可数名词,要用little而不用few,故答案应选B49A,你的钱能改变别人的一生,can 能;can’t 不能;need需要,故答案选A。50C你的生活,用名词性物主代词,故答案选C。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Margaret - Thank You Very Much on Vimeo
Loading more stuff&
Hmm&it looks like things are taking a while to load. ?
Loading videos&
Set your content preferences
Your content preferences apply to any Vimeo videos you view. Learn more about content preferences in our .
Show me everything
Don&t show mature content
Let me choose
Don&t show unrated
Don&t show profanity / sexually suggestive content
Don&t show drugs / alcohol
Don&t show violence
Don&t show nudity
Choose a Different Language
& Your current language上传时间:
波兰时尚辣妹Margaret热单Thank You Very Much
56官方微信