Is there is no pointa supermar...

> 【答案带解析】任务型阅读:(每题2分,共10分) What is a supermarket?...
任务型阅读:(每题2分,共10分)What is a supermarket? In the dictionary, a supermarket is a large self-service department store.Some supermarkets have two floors.When you enter such a supermarket, an elevator will take you to the second floor .Here you can buy things such as CDS, pens, clothes, TVs and refrigerators.After you have collected the things you want to buy on the second floor,you can go downstairs to the first floor where food and drinks are sold .You can also buy fresh fruit , vegetables and meat on this floor. People like to go shopping in the supermarket.Here are some of the reasons .First ,the prices are reasonable .The prices are lower than in special shops and you can choose whatever you want ,without going place to place,Second ,the service is excellent.You can walk around freely and no one will ask you, “What can I do for you?” if you can’t find something, just ask a service person and he or she will tell you where it is at once .Third, the quality id good .If you get home and find the food has gone had, you can return it and they will say sorry and change it for you.Nowadays may people don’t have much time to walk from one shop to another,so people choose to go to the supermarket in order to save time and money.What’s more, if you don’t want to buy anything , you can just come and look around in the supermarket .It’s a good place to have a walk.1.What is a supermarket?_____________________________________________________________________________.2.Which floor can you buy fresh fruit,vegetables and meat on in the supermarket?_____________________________________________________________________________.3.How many reasons are given for going shopping in a supermarket?_____________________________________________________________________________.4.Are the prices lower in this supermarket than these in special shops?_____________________________________________________________________________5.What does the passage want to tell us?_____________________________________________________________________________. 
1.A supermarket is a large self-service department store.
2.the first floor
3.Five. / Five resons are given for why people like to go shopping in supermarkets
4.Yes, they are
5.The passage...
考点分析:
考点1:阅读表达
&阅读表达是阅读理解题的一部分,它是近年来出现的新题型,它要求学生在阅读文章后对文章中的某些内容或整篇文章做出概括,是一种读写结合题,所以大家在做这类题时首先要弄清完成的是什么任务,然后有的放矢地去阅读,最后进行归纳与总结. 一般任务型阅读的题型多为细节题,好的方法是先看问题,然后带着问题读文,把细节画出来,还有一种题型是归纳题,它又分两类.一类是段落性的,一类是概括中心内容(全文性)这种较难,不过是有方法的.都是要通读全文,至少3遍. &
任务型阅读理解题型的特征和一般解题方法 : &
& &第一步:认真阅读试题背景,了解阅读材料的背景、话题或主题,确保解题时不脱离阅读的主题和正确思维的主线索。
& &第二步:仔细阅读题目,找出不同人物的不同要求,并在关键词下划线,以便有利于为第三步的的顺利解题创造良好的和必要的条件。 & & &第三:对照题目的要求,从A、B、C、D、E和F六个备选项中选出符合以上要求的对应条件。有时,我们只要顺着关键词的线索就能轻松找到正确的答案。例如,有一篇有关体育题材的任务型阅读理解的题目要求中涉及到姚明的NBA生涯,考生只要在备选项中找到”姚明”这个关键词,不用阅读整个题目和备选项就能轻松找到正确的答案。但是,在大多数情况下,还要从提出的若干备选项选择符合条件中的内容。同学们需要根据具体的情况灵活地选择解踢方式,跳读、扫读还是细读。在此,特别提醒各位同学:选项中肯定有一项是多余选项。 &第四步:快速对照“要求”和“条件”这一主要线索通读一遍,做到万无一失,提高答题的准确率,增强应试的信心。
& 阅读表达题步骤和技巧 &
& &1.认真审题,读懂题意。由于题目要求形式多样,在同一篇阅读材料中会要求完成不同的任务,因此解题前要先明确任务,做到心中有数。 & &2.快速阅读,掌握大意。在做题时要快速扫视一下文章的大意,然后结合前面的题目的要求,大致明白所要完成的任务。
& &3.细读题目,完成任务。在明白题意和文章意思的基础上,仔细阅读后面的题目要求,在原文中找出问题题干所包括的信息部分,这样就可以快速准确地抓住有效信息,确保答题的准确性。如果是根据英文释义写单词的题,则一定要确保所填的单词来源于原文,切不可脱离原文,随意发挥。
& &4.复读文章,核实任务。在初步完成所要求的任务以后,学生必须再仔细阅读所提供的短文,结合题意、文章和文后提供的任务信息、认真核实任务以保证答题正确。 &&
& &5.注意读写结合。任务型阅读不仅考查学生阅读理解层面的能力,更加注重考查学生“写”的能力。若是写单词,则要注意拼写正确,词形、词性有无变化,是否需要大写;若所要完成的是短语或句子成分,则需谨慎对待,依据所给题干分析要完成的是什么句子成分,需用什么样的表达方式,不可简单草率地将文中信息直接挪用。
& &总之,阅读理解不同于传统的阅读理解,它介于阅读理解与写作之间,教师应该适应新课改的要求,掌握阅读理解的特点,加强学生阅读能力的培养。
相关试题推荐
短文填空(每线1分,共10分)The history of the Diaoyu IslandsThe Diaoyu Islands lie in the East China Sea. They have been p 1.. of China since ancient times. Chinese people f
2.. found, named and developed them. Japan t
3.. up them in 1895 during the Sino-Japanese War (, 甲午战争). At the e
4.. of World War II, China took back lands s
as Taiwan and the Penghu Islands. Diaoyu Islands are the affiliated (附属的) i 6.. of Taiwan. According to international law, the Diaoyu Islands have already been r
7.. to China.In 1951, Japan, the US and some other countries s
8.. a treaty (条约). It gave Japan’s Ryukyu Islands (琉球群岛) t
9.. the US. In 1953, the US expanded its control over this area to i
the Diaoyu Islands. In fact, the Diaoyu Islands belong to China. In 1971, the US returned these islands to Japan. 
句型转换(每线1分,共10分)1.He will probably forget something because he is always forgetful.It is _________ ________ him to remember everything because he is always forgetful.2.He won’t understand it if you don’t explain it to him again and again.________ you explain it to him again and again, he won’t understand it.3.The workers built two more cinemas in the city last year.Two more cinemas ______ _______ _______ the workers in the city next year.4.It’s such an amazing film.(感叹句) ________ _________ the film is!5.None of the students are in the playground.{划线提问}_______ ________ students are in the playground? 
用所给单词的适当形式填空west,
lie 1.I don’t think he is _______.He is telling the truth.2.We always _______him for our monitor Sam in the past. In fact,he is Sam’s twin brother.3.At last, he found his _________ bag under his desk.4.People in _________ countries seldom shake hands with each other.5.Please put these _____ on the wall 
根据中英文提示或句意,写出单词的正确形式,使句子通顺。1.May health,w__________, and happiness be always with you.2.Mr Zhang and Mr Chen are both famous ____________(导演) in China.3.It’s a w____________ (浪费)of money to buy such an expensive car.4.What the old man said caught all his ____________ (注意力).5.Tom and Sam worked hard,but n____________ of them passed the final exams. 
Very hot weather is common in many parts of the world. Although hot weather just makes most people hot, it can cause medical problems and death.Floods, storms and other terrible natural events kill thousands of people every year. And we hear much about them in news reports. We generally hear little about heat, which experts say may be nature’s most dangerous killer.Health experts say that since the year 1900, very hot weather has killed more people in the United States than any other natural event. One year—the unusually hot summer of 1980 heat caused about 1,700 deaths in the United States. In 1995, more than 600 people died in]another
heat wave in one city—Chicago, Illinois.Besides drinking lots of cool water, doctors say there are some other things to do to protect against the health dangers of heat. Stay out of the sun, if possible. Wear loose(宽松的)and light-colored clothes. Wear a hat while in the sun. Eat fewer hot and heavy foods. And, when possible, cook foods during cooler time of the day. If possible, rest more often.Health experts say these simple steps can prevent the dangerous health problems caused]by heat. They will prevent sickness, help you feel better and may even save your life.1.Hot weather is common_________.A.al1 over the worldB.in many parts of the worldC.in some parts of the worldD.in a few parts of the world2.Experts say maybe _________is a nature’s most dangerous killer.A.heat
B.a floodC.a storm
D.an earthquake3.About 1,700 people died of heat in the US _________.A.in 1900
B.in 1980C.in 1995
D.in 1980 and 19954.The passage is talking about _______.A.a1l kinds of terrible natural events in the worldB.some health problems caused by hot weatherC.how to prevent health problemsD.the health problems in hot weather and the ways to stop them 
题型:其他题
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.> 【答案带解析】There are thousands of products of all c...
There are thousands of products of all colors and shapes in a supermarket, making you believe that they are worth a try.How? Packaging is the silent but persuading salesman.There on the shelves, each bottle, can ,box, and jar has been carefully designed and measured to speak to the inner self of the consumer, because he/she is buying not only a product but also his/her belief in life.Scientists have studied consumer behavior recently and found that the look of the package has a great effect on the “quality” of the product and on how well it sells, because “consumers generally cannot tell between a product and its package.Many products are packages and many packages are products.”, as Louis Cheskin, the first social scientist studying consumers’ feelings for packaging, noticed.Colors are one of the best tools in packaging.Studies of eye movement have shown that colours draw human attention quickly.Take V8 for example.For many years, the bright red color of tomatoes and carrots on the thin bottle makes you feel that is it very good for your body.And the word“green” today can keep food prices going up.Shapes are another attraction.Circles often suggest happiness and peacefulness, because these shapes are pleasing to both the eye and the heart.That’s why the round yellow M signs of McDonald’s are inviting to both young and old.This new consumer response to the colors and shapes of packages reminds producers and sellers that people by to satisfy both body and soul.1.According to the passage, _____ seems to be able to persuade a consumer to buy the product.A.the pleasing color of the packageB.he special taste of the productC.the strange shape of the packageD.the belief in the product2.If a package or a product is round in shape, it can ____________.A.bring excitement to the consumersB.attract the consumers’ attentionC.catch the eye movement of the consumersD.produce a happy and peaceful feeling3.“And the word green today can keep food prices going up ” This sentence suggests that consumers today are _________.A.starting to notice the importance of new foodB.enjoying the beauty of nature more than beforeC.beginning to like green vegetablesD.paying more attention to their health4.It can be inferred from the passage that V8 is a kind of ________.A.vegetable dish
B.healthy juiceC.iced drink
D.red vegetable 
试题解析:本文讲的是在超市中商品包装的颜色和形状对消费者消费的影响。根据有关研究表明在包装的过程中,不同的颜色和形状各自对消费者产生不同的影响。
1. are one of the best tools in packaging.Studies of eye movement have shown that colour...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类阅读
相关试题推荐
On a freezing cold day, a couple had to move into a small apartment because of their failure in business.The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife.So she thought, “He doesn't love me any more, he just cares about his business ...not me”.One day, she was about to take a shower when he stopped her at the door, “Let me take it first, okay?”“Why not me first?” she asked.“I am tired, honey, you take it later, okay?”She was entirely unhappy.One day, she found nothing to do and turned on his computer.A few words came into her sight.Reading them, she burst into tears.It was his diary:Today, I was quite sad.She asked me why I was always taking the shower first, and I said to her, I was exhausted.She was unhappy.In her mind, I treated her not as well as usual, but what could I do? I was not as rich as before! We moved to the small apartment, and there was only one shower in the bathroom.It was so cold to take a shower in such a cold winter.But I found that if one person took the shower first, the room could get a little warmer.So every day I rushed to the bathroom first.I was thinking that, when she took the shower, the room would get warmer, even if it was only 1℃.Now I cannot give her a comfortable life, take her to good restaurants, or buy expensive dresses for her, but at least, I can give her 1℃ love.1.Why did the couple move to the small apartment?A.Both of them were out of work.B.They wanted to live a better life.C.The man could take better care of his business.D.They were too poor to live in the former house.2.Which of the following can replace the underlined word “exhausted”?A.Devoted. B.Worried.
C.Tired.
D.Injured.3.What can be inferred from the passage?A.They would live a richer life soon.B.The woman misunderstood her husband.C.The man would care less about his business.D.The woman would get angry after reading the diary.4.What's the best title of the passage?A.A Love Story
B.1℃ LoveC.A Suffering Couple
D.Fight for the Bathroom 
In Europe, many people make friends across the borders between their countries through town twinning. Town or city twinning means two towns in different countries agree and decide to become “twins” with sister city relationship.Their citizens find pen friends in the twin town. They exchange newspapers and stamps. The school teachers discuss teaching methods with the teachers in the twin town. Officials visit the twin town for celebrations. Ordinary citizens travel to the twin town, too, but not very often if it is far away.Sometimes, schools even exchange their classes for two or three weeks! For example, German middle school students study for a while at the school in their twin town in Britain, staying with British families. A few months later, their British friends come to study in Germany.Some towns even arrange exchange visits for theatre groups, choirs(合唱团)and orchestras ( 管弦乐队). Others send lecturers to the twin town who tell the people there all about their own town , and show photos and slides.Town twining can help make friends and motivate(促进) people to learn from each other. It helps students to improve their language skills, and it contributes to (有助于)strengthening peace and understanding between different nations.1.Which is the best title for the passage?A.Town TwinningB.Friendly TownsC.Exchange Teachers and StudentsD.Peace and Understanding2.Twin towns develop ________.A.between European countries and ChinaB.in the English-speaking countries onlyC.in the same countryD.between different countries in Europe3.One of the advantages of town twinning is __________.A.to earn more moneyB.to set up schoolsC.to improve students language skillsD.to develop industry and agriculture 
假如你是新华中学的高一学生李华,你的美国朋友Tom给你发电子邮件,询问你对高中生活的感受和你对新的一年的打算。请根据以下要点给他回封邮件。1. 对高中生活的感受;2. 对新的一年的打算(如学习,交友,感恩父母等)。注意:1. 词数:100词左右;开头与结尾已给出,不计入总词数;2 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Tom,How is everything going on with you?      I am looking forward to hearing from you. Wish you happy!Yours sincerely,Li Hua 
 1.___________________(毫无疑问) the harder we study, the more progress we’ll make.2.Ever since the earthquake, people in Sichuan _____________(经历了) many difficulties.3.He ____________(被录取) Beijing University last autumn, which made his parents proud.4.__________________(随着时间的流逝), we grow up day by day.5.The musicians were to play jokes on each other as well as play music, ___________(其中的大部分) was based loosely on the Beatles. 
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(/\),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每句只有一处错误。2. 每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。1.I can well remember there was a time that I grew so crazy about nature.2.Today the number of people learning English in China are increasing rapidly.3.Although it was great fun travelling abroad, but it will also cost lots of money.4.Great change have taken place in China over the past ten years.5.I tried to lose weight by eating less. As result I totally changed my shape.6.With the help by my English teacher, I have made great progress in my study.7.Our English teacher is young but her lessons are interesting and humorously.8.Daisy wake up and found a flying carpet by her bed, which made her excited.9.You should pay more attention to the rainforest that I live.10.Have you ever dreamed of play in front of thousands of people at a concert? 
题型:单项填空
难度:简单
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 there is no point 的文章

随机推荐