there is no pointfool li...

跪求sa la li英文版的歌词_百度知道
跪求sa la li英文版的歌词
请各位大师告诉
一楼给的不是~~~~~~错了~~~一看就知道不对
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
一楼的不知道给的什么这个歌曲原本是:MoneyPenny - Wonderful Love我都一直在找歌词的。
How can I repay you, brother of mine? 我该如何偿还你,我弟弟? How can I expect you to forgive? 我该怎麼指望你原谅我? Clinging to the past I shed our blood, 坚持回到过去,我们洒下了鲜血 And shattered your chance to live. 也毁灭了你生存的机会 Though I knew the laws, I paid no heed. 虽然我知道那个法则,但我还是没多留心 How can I return your wasted breath? 我该怎麼换回白白牺牲的你? What I did not know has cost you dear, 我到底知不知道你牺牲了什麼,亲爱的 For there is no cure for death. 为了不可挽回的死者 Beautiful mother, soft and sweet, 美丽的妈妈,温暖又亲切 Once you were gone we were not complete. 你一离去后,我们便再也不完整 Back through the years we reached for you, 这麼多年来,我们试著唤回你 Alas't was not meant to be! 再见是出乎意料之外的 And how can I make amends? 我该怎麼改变这一切? For all that I took from you… 交换我从你那夺走的所有东西... I lead you with hopeless dreams. 我引导你到那不可能的梦想 My brother I was a fool. 我的弟弟,我真是个傻瓜 Don't cry for the past now, brother of mine. 不要为了过去而哭泣,我的哥哥 Neither you or I are free from blame. 不论是你还是我都逃不过指责 Nothing can erase the things we did, 我们曾做过的事无法忘掉的 For the path we took was the same. 我们曾经历过的事也是一样 Beautiful mother, soft and sweet, 美丽的妈妈,温暖又亲切 Once you were gone we were not complete. 你一离去后,我们便再也不完整 Back through the years we reached for you, 这麼多年来,我们试著唤回你 Alas't was not meant to be! 再见是出乎意料之外的 My dreams made me blind anew. 我的梦想又再次的让我看不清 I longed to return to that time. 我渴望再回到过去的那段时间 I followed without a word. 我二话不说的追著我的梦想 My brother the fault is mine. 我的弟弟,一切都是我的错 So where do we go from here? 所以我们现在该怎麼做? And how to forget and forgive? 该怎麼忘怀和宽恕? What’s gone is forever lost. 已消失的东西将会永远的失去 Now all we can do is live. 现在我们所能做的只有活下去
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁there is hope in the next second.
= &Remarks Tsinghua University teacher
a pair of shoes, Nike more than 6 Li Ning more than 4; Xtep more than 3 361 of the more than 2 so, you graduated from what university is very important.
a pair of shoes in the stall, but tens of dollars, to shopping malls, stores, will rise to a hundred or even a few hundred. So, you stay in what is a very important place.
a pair of shoes that only fit and desirable to sell. Therefore, the communication and understanding is very important.
a pair of shoes, a small one, is worthless. Therefore, the other half is very important.
a pair of shoes, old style, most of them very cheap. So, it is very important to update their knowledge.
a pair of shoes, the backlog for many years, only discount processing. So, hit the right get married.
a pair of shoes, was 3,5 years, such as new, it was less than a year are worn. So, there is a good boss is very important
This is the reality of society, feelings can not eat, poverty, misery. Do not believe the story in the movie, it was just a hustle and bustle of the place of emotion for the many strangers. Only irrational and unrealistic personnel believe
the target, one year, two years, five years, maybe you were born well as others, through the efforts, often can change the fate of 70%.立罐女立摔 only and cowardly friends.
1, a person, if you do not push yourself, you do not know how good.
2, money is an ability to spend money on a level of ability can practice level is easily practiced not out.
3, young people may not be too mad.
4, a man of knowledge, thr must hone one&s growth.
5, a lot of good books on this world, you can change the fate of the book rarely.
6, a lot of friends in this world can be entrusted with life few friends.
7, if we find a person, a place, a thing, a book can change your destiny. Must find a way to a relationship with him, otherwise, he told you it does not matter.
8, when a person is not successful, the equipment is also fitted out the way to success. (Because when mounted, he has become a part of your character)
9, we learn to use, not the knowledge is of no use, but you do not use, that you did with.
10, others Your attitude determines your destiny.
11, laugh from the heart.
12, a person to go out of time, pocket money are housed, the purpose of the money in order to spend out there comfortable intend to spend. A person to let others comfortable, others make you comfortable, he is a consumer.
13, a person, the courage to listen to the one dares to say the truth, you need courage.
14, because you exist, let others to be happy, because you exist, let others excellence, because you exist, let others stronger , you are a leader.
15, one thing, you the extent of injury and things Bunsen no, depending on your attitude in this matter.
16, you simple,
simple things simple.
17, one thing will be done, does not dry stem chaos. Times the dry naturally dry, but, first of all, you have to dry.
18, a person,, you want excellent, you must
a person you want as soon as possible outstanding, we should go looking for a challenge.
19, a person want to start, have to learn to work.
20, the world, the success of the two kinds of people, a man is a fool, a man is a lunatic. Fool the people will suffer, and the madman will action.
1, compromise to life on his woman too beautiful and too handsome men are not always long together, because they are accustomed to being around to please a woman too beautiful flowers off worthy, and the sooner
too handsome man, is to be cooked fruit, best not too early to encounter. ; single, envy sweet lovers, love, miss a single freedom. lot of things did not get always feel better, get before beginning to understand: Grievances can be told will not be wronged, take away the love is not love. Not can only tell the wronged wronged themselves, do not let go of people do not love you not love you. Always on beyond some people. The essence of life, and enjoy the scenery, arrived at
secret of life, looking for one of the most suitable speed, Mo due to illness and thus overburdened, Mo slow K happiness in life is go its own way, to see their King, beyond the others is not proud of, the others beyond without losing the Chi. Love asked friendship: the world has me, why are you there? Friend said with a smile: love to make people in tears, while the existence of friendship is to help people wiped away tears! So feel left is also possible. And no different results anyway, are good or bad is not important, the important is that I have a crush on you, just like I&m obsessed with a late Qing Dynasty carved chairs. happiness, but do not go into your world. I think with me all over the world to exchange tickets a gateway to the world, however, it was just my wishful thinking. My world, your world, I expe I really like you, close your eyes, thinking that I could forget,, but shed tears, but did not deceive themselves. you have a really love you, love you,, love you but it will do a lot of things may not. If you find that there are such people around you cherish ...... happiness does not always waiting for you, to love you and the people you love not ready to appear, take advantage, do not let yourself and happiness pass br&
ps, expect know what I
9, The effort is the life of a state of mind, a pure feelings of life. Efforts has the mother, with the efforts of the sub-bent effort can be described as all roads lead to Rome. So, its provisions must be what kind of people, what better hone their make an effort. Hom. Let us learn willow, seemingly weak but tough, st too strong and the trunk, but broken branches in the wind. Learn to give up, to learn to accept, learn to be strong, learn to smile, it is a different kind of beauty! The waiver is an elegant turn of life. run, only their most reliable.
2, no one to accompany you go forever, so you must adapt to loneliness, no one will help you for the rest of your life, so you have worked a lifetime to
their with tears of remorse, not as good as with the sweat and hard work today.
4 When the tears shed when the left should be strong
5 Life is like a cup of coffee without sugar, drink up the bitter aftertaste up there a long time the fragrance will not recede.
6, there is a margin,, let go after a landscape, a heart, and insist on the Chinese side is sincere.
7, to choose their own love, love their choice.
8, this second, do not give up, there is hope in the next second.
9, do not forget that once owned, more difficult to get to treasure, not to give up their own, do not force their own, have lost things in memory.
10, like the treasure, treasure Do not give up.
12 not seeking compared with others, but to surpass themselves, cry cry out tears of excitement, laughter laughing growth character
13, for your sad and happy is the enemy, for your happiness and joy is a friend, is sad for your sadness The your soulmate.
the 14, if love,, if not love, please leave
15 as long as the hearts of hope exists, there is the existence of happiness.
the first sentence, test, I believe that everything can handle, the hero is desperate to desperation, when the world make the hero gives rise to only pressure will have an incentive.
the second sentence: simple, the world simple for you. memory once deleted, and get rid of unpleasant people and things from memory.
third sentence: play bad again, life will become what it was like? Because of the passage of time gone, every day can not be recovered, so we must cherish every moment, your parents, love their children, considerate lover, treat friends.
fourth sentence: Huai just like pregnancy, a long time until people see it, and to refrain from self-righteous, the Earth left who will turn, through the ages, Shicai presumptuous people are no good end, even competent, must remain modest and prudent, and do your own thing, is always shining gold. fifth sentence:
wine every known in the past thousands of cups less wine every now less known to have thousands of cups contact, friendship becomes the light, so, take some time to chat with contact friends, so friendship leapt up in laughter When the friends encounter a problem when we must remember to come forward, even if not help, comfort The largest support,.
sixth sentence: sometimes, knowing that was wrong, but unable to stop, same mistake again, to grasp the right direction, stick to their principles, the world&s many temptations, the sky will not fall forever, do not covet a moment of happiness and pay a painful price. If you find that are wrong, we must stop. the seventh
sentence: two tragedies in life: One is despair, one puffed up with pride. disease, these people must be from one extreme to the other extreme. precisely because of the smug, convinced that their own is the perfect, omnipotent, and by a little setback, it will become extremely low self-esteem, and even lost the courage to continue to live. is to find an accurate positioning yourself and enjoy the joys of life.
eighth sentence: the face of love, courage, daring to speak their love flowers worthy to be straight Abstract Abstract, Mo to be spending an empty broken branches. always illness and death, how over all life, missed love miss wonderful life.
ninth sentence: money people get married With the presence of the enemy, because to admit defeat determination, will strive to do their own thing, so, sometimes, the greater the power of the enemy than a friend, the world is not always the enemy, there is always a friend, some when the enemy can also become friends.
1. perhaps the more beautiful the more fragile, like a midsummer foam.
2. gave me, tell me, you never liked me love I&ll never leave me, so I mistakenly thought I can happiness was like a spoiled child, so I mistakenly thought, just hold you, you can has the whole world
4. Forever I will still love you. The happy, happy to me, when I hear your laughter, happiness has been around me.
7. accustomed weak heart will gradually weak, habits dependency, will gradually forget how rely on their own once the tears lose its effectiveness, once caught in a helpless situation, if becomes weak, how to protect loved ones around their own?
8 I miss you, and do not want to see you. & br&
9. If at first you do not tell me you never liked me, never leave me, just to hold you, you can have the whole world.
10 year who three days and three nights around the clock species under the full lotus pond, who hold 14 pink lotus said he liked me, who said it would protect me forever, so I&m happy Are you beginning is lying to me? Please do not hurt me again, I will be sad heart is shredded. If you are like me, you cherish me if you do not like me, I will leave you.
12. do not like, what can? know what can and can not require that we can all are your friends, are the people who care for you. cherish Hello people, just let them go!
13. since announced to the world that we love affair, is a right, and never parted, never betray
14. never visited a man in heaven will not only give her a little lucky , the future will give her much suffering she can do is seize the happy time, by virtue of its efforts to rush the maximum possible peak. never miss any opportunity.
15. If you still can not love me, I will give the right to break up with you.
16 world, no one can really believe, only believe in yourself, because only he will not betray myself, deceive ourselves leave their
17 I want to rely on own forces based in the world, has enough influence, enough money, the guardian of the guardian of the person I want to be able to face any sudden disaster, will not be struck down
inadvertently, perhaps to change my life, boy I believe that one day, we will be in the roof of the world again meet the
Do not use the past to measure the fortune or misfortune of life, every human life is blooming beautiful, as long as you cherish,.
- acoustic guitar summer
not forever 17 years old, but never was seventeen years old.
rely on a only memories I remember, I have grown up long enough to brave the face of all the ups and downs of the world.
- with a kind and uncomplaining mood quietly grew up.
the final analysis, the growth is a blessing.
- like afar off.
- flowering.
- girls camp pain is to forgive, the black black betrayal
- the the girl waving wings
10 we live in the same warm waters, may occasionally be weeds wound, but because of the warmth of each other breathing, I would not be a deadlock if I say I love you , I love you, do not know you will not believe?
- Pisces mind
, 11. growth is pain and happiness, you have to accept the world to bring you all damage, then it does not matter to fear growing up
- Pisces mind
the 12 Love is a war, I&m afraid you are not happy.
I am not afraid of injuries - ID distance away from the love
13 is carried away to, you can not feel my affectionate?
- the distance from the love of an ID
14. love is a doomed the tide, and he is a leaf at any time to wait to dock the boat. tides go drift contained Shen contained the floating doomed. the distance
- away from the love of an ID
& br& 15,. the love drama always a protagonist and a supporting role, tired of always the protagonist, injury is always a supporting role.
- like water, money, status, beauty, as well as love, and finally will be like water,.
- to find a crowd and I have similar faces, she and I have a similar fate on her body, I can see a reference to their own destiny, where to go, no longer so panic.
18. was no moon.
This moon is a lot of people, but not me. the warm unattainable.
- school uniform skirt
19 we are so old, from one end of time is the way to the other end of the time, say goodbye, do not need to be good-bye.
- left ear.
- br& 22. love infected dust waiting for a storm baptism
- the left ear
24 most painful things disappear, it was gone forever, forever will not come back, has chosen to have to leave a root fine sharp needle has been inserted in your heart has been pulling do not want you hurt, you have to hurt
- br& You will never see I love you, because I only see you when we loves you the same, you&ll never see my lonely, because only if you can not see me the time, I was the most lonely.
ideal not fantasy, passion not hypocritical. everything contentment
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明As for the number of Han surnames, there is no agreement. Nobody knows the exact number of Han surnames. Baijia Xing (One Hundred Surnames), a book compiled in the North Song Dynasty, listed 472 surnames, beginning with Zhao, Qian, Sun and Li. Of the 438 surnames, there were 408 single-character sur的翻译:至于汉姓的数量,没有达成任何协议。没有人知道确切的数字的汉族姓氏。百兴 (一个几百个姓氏),北宋,编译一本书列出 472 姓氏,赵、 钱、 孙、 李开头。438 姓氏,共有 408 单字符姓氏与 30 复合姓氏。文县同考 (研究历史文献),遵守的元代马造诣上市 3 736 姓氏。帝国百兴清代前期编译和审查的康熙皇帝是正版的百兴。在这本书,共 438 汉姓提及,但不同的顺序。它始于香港、 石、 雀和党的姓氏。与此同时,八个横幅满族姓氏 》 一书编译和 625 满语、 蒙古语姓氏纳入它。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
As for the number of Han surnames, there is no agreement. Nobody knows the exact number of Han surnames. Baijia Xing (One Hundred Surnames), a book compiled in the North Song Dynasty, listed 472 surnames, beginning with Zhao, Qian, Sun and Li. Of the 438 surnames, there were 408 single-character sur
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
至于汉姓的数量,没有达成任何协议。没有人知道确切的数字的汉族姓氏。百兴 (一个几百个姓氏),北宋,编译一本书列出 472 姓氏,赵、 钱、 孙、 李开头。438 姓氏,共有 408 单字符姓氏与 30 复合姓氏。文县同考 (研究历史文献),遵守的元代马造诣上市 3 736 姓氏。帝国百兴清代前期编译和审查的康熙皇帝是正版的百兴。在这本书,共 438 汉姓提及,但不同的顺序。它始于香港、 石、 雀和党的姓氏。与此同时,八个横幅满族姓氏 》 一书编译和 625 满语、 蒙古语姓氏纳入它。
关于韩姓氏的数量,没有协议。 没人知道韩姓氏的确切的数目。 Baijia Xing (一百姓氏),在北部宋朝编写的书,被列出472姓氏,开始从赵、钱、太阳和李。 438姓氏,有408唯一字符姓氏和30复合姓氏。 Wenxian Tongkao (研究历史文件),依从由元朝的Ma Duanlin列出了3 736姓氏。 皇家Baijia Emperor编写在早清朝和审查的Xing Kangxi是Baijia Xing的一个修订版。 在这本书,一共438韩姓氏在一个不同的序列被提及了,但。 它从姓氏Kong、Shi、Que和Dang开始了。 同时,题为八横幅满族的姓氏的书被编写了,并且在它625满族
汉姓的数目,是没有协议。 没有人知道汉姓的确切人数。 翻译公司中央党史研究室室务委员章百星(一百姓),编制一本书在北宋、上市472姓氏,从赵,钱其琛,太阳和李。 姓氏的438,408单字符姓氏和30复合姓氏。 吉林大学副校长张文显tongkao(研究历史文件),遵守了马duanlin著元朝的上市3 736姓氏。
至于汉姓的数量,没有达成任何协议。没有人知道确切的数字的汉族姓氏。百兴 (一个几百个姓氏),北宋,编译一本书列出 472 姓氏,赵、 钱、 孙、 李开头。438 姓氏,共有 408 单字符姓氏与 30 复合姓氏。文县同考 (研究历史文献),遵守的元代马造诣上市 3 736 姓氏。帝国百兴清代前期编译和审查的康熙皇帝是正版的百兴。在这本书,共 438 汉姓提及,但不同的顺序。它始于香港、 石、 雀和党的姓氏。与此同时,八个横幅满族姓氏 》 一书编译和 625 满语、 蒙古语姓氏纳入它。

我要回帖

更多关于 there is no point 的文章

随机推荐