there is no needdoubt I...

当前位置: &
求翻译:如何获得幸福There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.是什么意思?
如何获得幸福There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
问题补充:
How do I get happy there is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
How to obtain happiness There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world.Without it, life will be empty and meaningless . If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
How obtains happy There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
How to get happy and There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
there is no doubt是什么意思
中文翻译毫无疑问:&&&&adv. 1.在那里,到那里,在那个地方。 2.在那一点 ...:&&&&be 的第三人称,单数,现在时,陈述语气。 :&&&&no. =number. :&&&&n. 1.怀疑;疑惑,疑问。 2.〔常 pl.〕 疑惧。 ...
例句与用法1.There is no doubt but that he was murdered .毫无疑问,他是被谋杀的。2.There is no doubt that such facts exist .这些事实无疑是存在的。3.There is no doubt but he was murdered .毫无疑问,他是被谋杀的。4.There is no doubt whatever about it .没有任何疑问。5.There is no doubt they are responsible for solar energy .这就是太阳的能量,毫无疑问。6.There is no doubt the foreign service served me with distinction .毫无疑问,外交人员出色地辅佐了我的工作。7.There is no doubt that he looked upon himself as the victim of injustice .毫无疑问,他把自己看作是执法不公的牺牲品。8.There is no doubt that these two words are spreading in at any rate written usage .毫无疑问这两个词在书面语中用得越来越多。9.In many british industries there is no doubt about the high quality of management .英国的许多工业部门无疑具有较高的管理水平。10.There is no doubt that if she had not lost her rudder she would have won the race easily .如果她没有失去舵,无疑她会轻而易举地赢得这次比赛。&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇There is no doubt和it is no doubt是什么意思?
There is no doubt和it is no doubt是什么意思?
09-03-20 & 发布
没区别吧.都是 毫无疑问 的意思.
请登录后再发表评论!
一个是 没有怀疑 强调的是有另一个是 不怀疑 IT的从句
请登录后再发表评论!There is no doubt &u& &/u& the earth is becoming warmer.
- 给你正确答案
There is no doubt &u& &/u& the earth is becoming warmer.
A. whetherB. thatC. ifD. why
答案B考查doubt的句型,该处为固定句型,there is no doubt that..意为毫无疑问、当doubt用于疑问句和否定句中,doubt后面要用that,用于肯定句中后面要用whether 或者if。
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:专业的中小学试题答案解析网站,全面覆盖小学初中高中各年级各学科,帮助学生快速解决学习中遇到的难题外语领域专家there is no doubt英语句子翻译
I don't doubt that he is simulating enthusiasm.
我一点也不怀疑,他确实在装出一付热情的样子。
Then doubts and fears did assail the very strongest.
那时,疑惑和恐惧的确困扰过意志最坚强的人。
We should not doubt against his attachment to the company.
我们不应怀疑他对公司的忠诚。
She eyed the letter with doubt because the handwriting was strange
她以怀疑的眼光看着这封信,因为信上的笔迹是陌生的。
That it is logically possible to reduce or explain trends cannot be doubted
在逻辑上对趋势给予解释或使其变弱是可能的,这一点无可怀疑。
This is no doubt the first step out of confusion and fatuity
这无疑是摆脱混乱与愚昧的第一步。
The teacher cleared up the doubtful points in the story
老师解释清了故事中的疑点。
I am doubtful about the exact meaning of this sentence.
我拿不准这句话的确实含意究竟是什么。
I have no doubt (that) you 'll come out first in the contest.
我肯定你会在比赛中获得第一。
No doubt this is a side effect of using the disk as a virtual memory.
这无疑是用碟片当虚拟内存产生的副作用。
Byron was born into an aristocratic family of doubtful reputation
拜伦出生于一个名声有些问题的贵族家庭。
I'm doubtful of the team's chances in the match.
我怀疑这个队在比赛中获胜的可能性。
I entertain great doubts about his honesty.
我对他的诚实抱有极大怀疑。
Is the accused guilty beyond all reasonable doubt?
判定被告有罪是否毫无怀疑余地
I don't doubt the veracity of your report.
我毫不怀疑你报告中的真实性.
What can we do to lay his doubts?
我们有什么办法消除他的疑虑?
He insinuate his doubt of her ability.
他暗示了他对她能力的怀疑。
I am doubtful whether the author is still alive.
我怀疑该作者是否还活着。
He seemed in doubt when he spoke to us.
他跟我们说话时似乎很疑惑的样子。
It's doubtful whether he can pass the examination.
他能否通过这次考试是令人怀疑的。
And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting.
圣灵吩咐我和他们同去,不要疑惑。
The teacher cleared up the doubtful points in the story.
老师解释清了故事中的疑点。
Firms should be in no doubt that it is discriminatory and we will not accept it.
在毫无疑问,这样的公司应该是歧视性的,我们不会接受它。
She is recounting the story beyond a shadow of doubt.
她毫无疑问地讲述着整件事情。
Byron was born of an aristocratic family of doubtful reputation.
拜伦出生于一个名声有些问题的贵族家庭。
Though the young may doubt it, they and the government are indeed in this together.
虽然年轻人会对此产生疑问,但他们确实和政府患难与共了。
Indecision crystalizes into doubt. The two blend and become fear!
犹豫不决会化为怀疑,两者合一,就是恐惧!
We doubted about it that he took the money.
他拿走了钱,我们对此怀疑。
He doubts the truth of your story, but is open to conviction.
他对你说的事有怀疑,但只要有证据,他是愿意信服的。
Please take advantage of these if you have any questions or doubts.
如果你还有任何问题或怀疑,请利用这些 。
2015最新there is no doubt英语句子翻译、英语句子大全由沪江网提供。

我要回帖

更多关于 there is no need 的文章

随机推荐