以How to keep to dohealth...

How to keep health是什么意思?
How to keep health是什么意思?
09-10-30 &
Mental health is being more and more important,partly entered people's eveyday schedule. Many people are studying how to keep mental health nowadays,which is necessary of course.Actually there are a lot of ways to keep mental health.But in my opinion,first of all is too keep moods steady.You know there are too many reasons to make us lose our tempers in reality.espcially people cannot control themselves for anger,worry,overthinking,sadness and so on and so forth.Based on many reports about moods,we know that is very bad for our health.we have to manage to stop them.one of the most valid methods is to change our minds.I can give an example,for instance,you come back home from work,you find your wife is watching tv and hasnt cooked for the family,maybe you wanna to be hit the ceiling at once,but keep slow please.you can sign yourself first this way:&She is also tired for so much work today,that she watches tv is to find a way to relax herself ,which shows she really needs a good rest as well like me,if i disturb her for some reason,maybe she could quarrel with me.then I had better too cook to increase understanding and love between us.&Maybe at that moment when you take pot,she would like to come to cook along with you together,hehe.If that's the case,you have had kept your mental healthy.what a good way it is to change our minds to realize our health aims. On the other hand,For keeping our mental health,i think we had better accept healthy messages any time,and refuse those unhealthy ones.Such as in reading books,watching tv,movies etc.For what? As all the messages will enter our minds and become a part of our life.Thus to control our thoughts and acts at last.If some are bad messages,which will lead us to bad situation,especially hurt our soul deeply,though sometimes we dont know this point at all,but it does work.So watch out all the time. Third,if we want to keep our mental healthy,we also can by another way,that is to help
in this sort of state,our spirits are calm and peaceful,no bad ideals to disturb our health.and some happy ideas will advance our helath ,So our brains will get the best rest of all.It will be more healthy ,energic and wisdom .
请登录后再发表评论!
怎样保持健康
请登录后再发表评论!
要怎样做才能保持健康 ?
请登录后再发表评论!
要怎样做才能保持健康 ?
请登录后再发表评论!How to keep health的英语作文.考试来,_百度作业帮
How to keep health的英语作文.考试来,
How to keep health的英语作文.考试来,
Everyone wants to get a healthy body, but most of people don't know how to keep health. After read a lot of books, I conclude that there are three points are very important for health. First, sleep early, get up early. Keep regular life style keep you away from mental disorder. Then, do exercises. Generally speaking, the more exercise you do, the stronger you will be. That's why most of the athletes have healthy bodies. The last one is keep a good mood everyday, which will be good for your health. Besides, there are many other methods can be good to health, but I think these three points are much useful. Finally, I wish everyone can keep health well. 原创……祝好!扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
How to keep mental health
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口How To Keep Health 英语作文_百度作业帮
How To Keep Health 英语作文
How To Keep Health 英语作文
How To Keep HealthDo you want a strong body?Let me tell you how to do.You should eat lots of fruit and vegetables,and drink lots of boiled water.You should do exercise .You should sleep at least eight in the evening,too.but you shouldn't drink coffee or tea before sleep,you shouldn't eat too many candies.You shouln't work or study too hard.The way can keep your health.Many students do not have breakfast before they go to school.It's a quite bad habit and it's bad for your health.Maybe you don't have time to have breakfast but you couldn't learn well in your classes if you don't eat any thing .Keeping in a good health which can help you study well is very important
How To Keep Healthy
As a middle school student,keeping healthy is very important.If we don’t pay attention to keep healthy,we can’t study well.But most of the students don’t know how to do it.Do...

我要回帖

更多关于 keep pets or not 的文章