求英语时态例句作文经典例句

关于春天的英语短文及精彩句型_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
11:09&&作者: &&来源:网络&&字号:|
  关于春天的英语文章
  Spring are not always the same.In some years,April bursts upon Virginia hills in one prodigious leap-and all the stage is filled at once,whole choruses of tulips,arabesques of forsythia,cadenzas of flowering plum.The trees grow leavws overnight.
  In other years,spring tipoes in.It pauses,overcome by shyness,like my grandchild at the door,peeping in,ducking out of sight,giggling in the hallway.&I know you are out there,&I cry.&Come in&And April slips into our arms.
  The dogwood bud, pale green,is inlaid with russet markings.Within the perfect cup a score of clustered seeds are nestled.One examines the bud in awe:Where were those seeds a month ago?The apples display their milliner's scraps of ivory silk,rose-tinged.All the sleeping things wake it,feel it, crumble April in your hands.
  Look to the rue anemone,if you will,or the pea patch,or to the stubborn weed that thrusts its shoulders through a city street.This is how it was,is now,and ever shall be, the world without end.In the serene certainty of spring recurring,who fear the distant fall?
  精彩句子
  1、In some years,April bursts upon Virginia hills in one prodigious leap-and all the stage is filled at once,whole choruses of tulips,arabesques of forsythia,cadenzas of flowering plum.
  2、It pauses,overcome by shyness,like my grandchild at the door,peeping in,ducking out of sight,giggling in the hallway.
  3、Where were those seeds a month ago?The apples display their milliner's scraps of ivory silk,rose-tinged.All the sleeping things wake it,feel it, crumble April in your hands.
(编辑:赵颖茹)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
彩霞满天1616
橙子先生啊
luckycat520
教育万花筒求几句写英语作文的常用句子?_百度作业帮
求几句写英语作文的常用句子?
1 last but not least2 as far as I am concerned3 to my mind3 When it comes to -- - - ,4 While I admit - - - -,I must say -- - -.5 When we speak of -- -6 to the best of my knowledge
上百度搜“英语作文万能句中”,有你要的内容。
1. There are different opinions among people as to ____ .2. Everything has two sides and ______ is not an exception.3. People’s opinions about ______ vary from person to person.
您可能关注的推广求英语四级高频词汇和一些作文经典句子-有问必答
求英语四级高频词汇和一些作文经典句子
提问者:四级,提问时间:问: 要快!只等一周!
回答者:yjbys 回答时间:答:星火的真题里有附送高频词的吧好像,还有预测作文什么的
建议你还是多做真题,10套给它做个两三遍的,不会的词都挑出来背了
作文的经典句子说实话,我觉得用不上,能套上这篇文章的不一定能套上另一篇.这种作文就是讲究结构,老三段,近几年都趋向于考论述的题目,第一段说说当今的现象,然后说some people think..., others think...,再用一句话说一下你的观点in my opinion.第二段就分两个论点来论证,firstly/first of all..., secondly/moreover/in addition...第三段就说说你的观点和正确的做法all in all/to sum up...(四级作文应该是这么个写法吧,有点忘了)
不过这种套路你仔细看完作文就都会了,然后再在文章里多用些词组什么的,就差不多了求英语高手!明天考试英语,给我点英语作文常用的结构或比较经典在什么文章里都能通用的句子!很纠结,满意给谁呢!_百度作业帮
求英语高手!明天考试英语,给我点英语作文常用的结构或比较经典在什么文章里都能通用的句子!很纠结,满意给谁呢!
/view/e6a4adca3009199.html这个文档还是比较全面的~楼主可以看看~下面是一些相对比较简洁的~每部分记一个例子就好了~一、引出开头 1:It is well-known to us that„„(我们都知道„„)==As far as my knowledge is concerned, „( 就我所知„) 2:Recently the problem of„„ has been brought into focus. ==Nowadays there is a growing concern over „„(最近„„问题引起了关注) 3:Nowadays(overpopulation)has become a problem we have to face.(现今,人口过剩已成为我们不得不面对的问题) 4:Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.(互联网已在我们的生活扮演着越来越重要的角色,它给我们带来了许多好处但也产生了一些严重的问题) 5:With the rapid development of science and technology,more and more people believe that„„(随着科技的迅速发展,越来越多的人认为„„) 6:It is a common belief that„„==It is commonly believed that„„(人们一般认为„„) 7:A lot of people seem to think that„„(很多人似乎认为„„) 8:It is universally acknowledged that + 句子(全世界都知道...) 二、表达不同观点 1:People's views on„„vary from person to person. Some hold that„„However, others believe that„„(人们对„„的观点因人而异,有些人认为„„然而其他人却认为„„) 2:People may have different opinions on„„(人们对„„可能会持有不同见解) 3:Attitudes towards (drugs)vary from person to person.==Different people hold different attitudes towards(failure)(人们对待吸毒的态度因人而异) 4:There are different opinions among people as to„„(对于„„人们的观点大不相同) 三、表示结尾 1:In short, it can be said that„„(总之,他的意思是„„) 2:From what has been mentioned above, we can come to the conclusion that„„(从上面提到的,我们可以得出结论„„) 3:Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally/reasonably come to the conclusion that„„(把所有的这些因素加以考虑,我们自然可以得出结论„„) 4:Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that„„(因此,我们最好的出这样的结论„„) 5:There is no doubt that (job-hopping)has its drawbacks as well as merits.(毫无疑问,跳槽有优点也有缺点) 6:All in all, we cannot live without„„,but at the same time we must try to find out new ways to cope with the problems that would arise.(总之,我们没有„„无法生活,但同时我们必须寻求新的解决办法来面对可能出现的新问题) 四、提出建议 1:It is high time that we put an end to the (trend).(该是我们停止这一趋势的时候了) 2:There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of„„(毫无疑问,对„„问题应予以足够重视) 3:Obviously ,if we want to do something „ it is essential that„„(显然,如果我们想要做么事,很重要的是„„) 4:Only in this way can we „„(只有这样,我们才能„„) 5:Spare no effort to + V (不遗余力的) 五、预示后果 1:Obviously,if we don't control the problem, the chances are that„„will lead us in danger.(很明显,如果我们不能控制这一问题,很有可能我们会陷入危险) 2:No doubt, unless we take effective measures, it is very likely that „„(毫无疑问,除非我们采取有效措施,否则我们很可能会„„) 3:It is urgent that immediate measures should be taken to stop the situation(很紧迫的是应立即采取措施阻止这一事态的发展) 六、表示论证 1:From my point of view, it is more reasonable to support the first opinion rather than the second.(在我看来,支持第一种观点比第二种更有道理) 2:I cannot entirely agree with the idea that„„(我无法完全同意这一观点) 3:As far as I am concerned/In my opinion,„„(就我来说„„) 4:I sincerely believe that„„==I am greatly convinced (that)子句.(我真诚地相信„„) 5:Finally, to speak frankly, there is also a more practical reason why „„(最后,坦率地说,还有另外一个实际的原因„„) 七、给出原因 1:The reason why + 句子 ~~~ is that + 句子 (...的原因是...) 2:This phenomenon exists for a number of reasons .First,„„.Second,„„.Third,„„.
这一现象存在有很多原因的,第一„„第二„„第三„„ 3:For one thing,„„ For another thing,„„ ==On the one hand,„„On the other hand„„
一方面„„另一方面„„ 4:I quite agree with the statement that„„The reasons are chiefly as follows.
我十分赞同这一论述,即„„.其主要原因如下. 八、列出解决办法和批判错误观点做法 1:The best way to solve the troubles is„„解决这些麻烦的最好办法是„„ 2:As far as something is concerned,„„就某事而言,„„ 3;It is obvious that„„很显然„„ 4:It may be true that„„but it doesn't mean that„„可能„„是对的,但这并不意味着„„ 5;It is natural to believe that„„but we shouldn't ignore that„„认为„„是自然的,但我们不应忽视„„ 6:There is no evidence to suggest that„„没有证据表明„„ 九、表示好处和坏处 1:It has the following advantages.它有如下优势 2:It is beneficial/harmful to us.==It is of great benefit/harm to us.它对我们有 益处 3:It has more disadvantages than advantage.他有很多不足之处 【楼主参考下~希望对你有帮助~加油~】
您可能关注的推广回答者:一篇关于上网的利弊英语作文(本人英语技术差 希望不是太复杂的句子)!_百度作业帮
一篇关于上网的利弊英语作文(本人英语技术差 希望不是太复杂的句子)!
Computers are very popular now. They are good in many ways. We can learn something on puters make our work much easier. We can talk with our friends and family far away easily. But if we don't use them wisely, we may get into trouble. If we spend too much time on them, our health will get bad. If students spend too much time on them, they will getbad grades in their study. Some even run away from school.They make their parents and teachers worry. Some people learn something bad from the Internet,then they also do something bad.
As we all know,in the mordern society,Internet is playing an important role in our daily life.We can make friends and chat with them online.We can do some shopping on line.And we can enjoy ourselves b...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 英语时态例句 的文章

随机推荐