MAY bbe are you can be. IF ...

Can - definition of can by The Free Dictionary /can
can Also found in: , , , , , , , .
(kăn; kən when unstressed)aux.v. past tense could (ko͝od) 1. a.
Used to indicate physical or mental ability: I can carry both suitcases. Can you remember the war?b.
Used to indicate possession of a specified power, right, or privilege: The president can veto congressional bills.c.
Used to indicate possession of a specified capability or skill: I can tune the harpsichord as well as play it.2. a.
Used to indicate possibility or probability: I wonder if my long lost neighbor can still be alive. Such things can and do happen.b.
Used to indicate that which is permitted, as by conscience or feelings: One can hardly blame you for being upset.c.
Used to indicate probability or possibility under the specified circumstances: They can hardly have intended to do that.3.
Usage Problem Used to request or grant permission: Can I be excused?[Middle English, first and third person sing. present tense of connen, to know how, from Old English cunnan; see
gnō- in the Appendix of Indo-European roots.]Usage Note:
Generations of grammarians and teachers have insisted that can should be used only to express the capacity to do something, and that may must be used to express permission. But children do not use can to ask permission out of a desire to be stubbornly perverse. They have learned it as an idiomatic expression from adults: After you clean your room, you can go outside and play. As part of the spoken language, this use of can is perfectly acceptable. This is especially true for negative questions, such as Can't I have the car tonight? probably because using mayn't instead of can't sounds unnatural. While the distinction between can and may still has its adherents in formal usage, the number appears to be falling. In our 2009 survey, 37 percent of the Usage Panel rejected can instead of may in the sentence Can I take another week to submit the application? But more than half of these said can was only "somewhat (rather than completely) unacceptable" in this use, and the overall percentage of disapproval fell from more than 50 percent in an earlier survey. · The heightened formality of may sometimes highlights the speaker's role in giving permission. You may leave the room when you are finished implies that permission is given by the speaker. You can leave the room when you are finished implies that permission is part of a rule or policy rather than a decision on the speaker's part. For this reason, may sees considerable use in official announcements: Students may pick up the application forms tomorrow. · Like may, can is also used to indicate what is possible: It may rain this afternoon. Bone spurs can be very painful. In this use, both can and may often have personal subjects: You may see him at the concert. Even an experienced driver can get lost in this town.can 2
(kăn)n.1.
A usually cylindrical metal container.2. a.
An airtight container, usually made of tin-coated iron, in which foods or beverages are preserved.b.
The contents of such a container: ate a can of beans.3.
Slang A jail or prison.4.
Slang A toilet or restroom.5.
Slang The buttocks.6.
Slang A naval destroyer.v. canned, can·ning, cans v.tr.1.
To seal in an airtight cont preserve: canning peaches.2.
Slang To make a recording of: can the audience's applause for a TV comedy show.3.
To e fire. See Synonyms at .b.
To put an end or stop to: canned the TV s told the students to can the chatter.v.intr. To solicit cash donations for a charity or other organization such as a club or amateur sports team by holding out a can or other container in a public place.Idioms:
can of corn Sports
Something that is easily accomplished, especially a routine catch of a fly ball in baseball. can of worms A complex or difficult problem. in the can Completed and ready for release, as a film or scene of a film.[Middle English canne, a water container, from Old English.]can′ner n.can ( unstressed k?n) vb (intr) , past could1. used as an auxiliary to indicate ability, skill, or fitness to perform a task: I can run a mile in under four minutes. 2. used as an auxiliary to indicate permission or the right to something: can I have a drink?. 3. used as an auxiliary to indicate knowledge of how to do something: he can speak three languages fluently. 4. used as an auxiliary to indicate possibility, opportunity, or likelihood: my trainer says I can win the race if I really work hard. [Old English
related to Old Norse kunna, Old High German kunnan, Latin cognōscere to know, Sanskrit jānāti see ken, uncouth]Usage: See at 1can (kaen) n1. a container, esp for liquids, usually of thin sheet metal: a petrol can; a beer can. 2.
another name (esp US) for 23.
Also called: canful the contents of a can or the amount a can will hold4.
a slang word for 5. US and Canadian a slang word for toilet or buttocks. See 6.
(Military) navy US a slang word for 7.
(Military) navy slang a depth charge8.
(Film) a shallow cylindrical metal container of varying size used for storing and handling film9. can of worms informal a complicated problem10. carry the can
(Film) (of a film, piece of music, etc) having been recorded, processed, edited, etc12. informal arranged or agreed: the contract is almost in the can. vb, cans, canning or canned13. to put (food, etc) preserve in a can14.
(tr) slang US to dismiss from a job15.
(tr) informal US to stop (doing something annoying or making an annoying noise) (esp in the phrase can it!)16.
(tr) informal to reject or discard[Old English
related to Old Norse, Old High German kanna, Irish gann, Swedish kana sled]can1
( unstressed kən)
auxiliary verb.
have the ability, power, or skill to:
She can solve the problem easily.
to know how to:
I can play chess, but not very well.
to have the power or means to:
a dictator who can impose his will on the people.
to have the right or qualifications to:
He can change whatever he wishes in the script.
have permission to:
Can I speak to you for a moment?
to have the possibility:
A coin can land on either side.
Obs. to know.
can but, to be able to do can only:
We can but try.
[before 900; Middle English, Old English, present indic. singular 1st, 3rd person of cunnan to know, know how]
are often interchangeable in the sense of possibility: A power failure can (or may) occur at any time. Despite the traditional insistence that only
conveys permission, both words are regularly used in this sense: Can (or May) I borrow your tape recorder?
occurs this way chiefly in spoken E
occurs more frequently in formal speech and writing. In negative constructions,
is more common than may not; the contraction
is rare: You can't park in the driveway.
are somewhat formal expressions suggesting that there is no alternative to doing something. See also
canned, can•ning. n.
a sealed container for food, beverages, etc., as of aluminum, sheet iron coated with tin, or other metal.
a receptacle for garbage, ashes, etc.
a bucket or other container for holding or carrying liquids.
a metal or plastic container for holding film on cores or reels.
Slang: Sometimes Vulgar. bathroom.
Slang. jail.
Slang: Sometimes Vulgar. buttocks.
Mil. Slang.
a depth charge.
a destroyer.
to preserve by sealing in a can, jar, etc.
Slang. fire.
Slang. to put a stop to:
Can that noise!
to record, as on film or tape.
in the can, (of a commercial film, scene, etc.) completed.
[before 1000; Middle English, Old English canne, c. Old High German channa, Old Norse kanna] Can.
can –
– These words are used to talk about ability, awareness, and possibility. They are also used to say that someone has permission to do something. These uses are dealt with separately in this entry. Can and
are called modals.Both can and
are followed by an infinitive without to.I envy people who can sing.I could work for twelve hours a day.1. negative formsThe negative form of can is cannot or can't. Cannot is never written 'can not'. The negative form of
is could not or couldn't. To form the negative of , you either put not or another negative word in front of able, or you use the expression be unable to.Many elderly people cannot afford telephones.I can't swim very well.It was so dark you could not see anything.They couldn't sleep.We were not able to give any answers.We were unable to afford the entrance fee.2. ability: the presentCan, , and
are all used to talk about a person's ability to do something. You use can or
to talk about ability in the present. Be able to is more formal than can.You can all read and write.The animals are able to move around, and they can all lie down.Lisa nodded, unable to speak.Could is also used to talk about ability in the present, but it has a special meaning. If you say that someone
do something, you mean that they have the ability to do it, but they don't in fact do it.We could do much more in this country to educate people.3. ability: the pastYou use
or a past form of
to talk about ability in the past.He could run faster than anyone else.A lot of them couldn't read or write.I wasn't able to answer their questions.If you say that someone was able to do something, you usually mean that they had the ability to do it and they did it. Could does not have this meaning.After two weeks in bed, he was able to return to work.The farmers were able to pay their employees' wages.If you want to say that someone had the ability to do something but did not in fact do it, you say that they could have done it.You could have given it all to me.You could have been a little bit more careful.If you want to say that someone did not do something because they did not have the ability to do it, you say that they could not have done it.I couldn't have gone with you, because I was in London at the time.If you want to say that someone had the ability to do something in the past, although they don't now have this ability, you say that they used to be able to do it.I used to be able to sleep anywhere.You used to be able to see the house from here.4. ability: the futureYou use a future form of
to talk about ability in the future.I shall be able to answer that question tomorrow.5. ability: reporting structuresCould is often used in reporting structures. For example, if a woman says 'I can speak Arabic', you usually report this as 'She said she
speak Arabic'.She said I could bring it back later.6. ability: 'be able to' after other verbsBe able to is sometimes used after modals such as might or should, and after verbs such as want, hope, or expect.I might be able to help you.You may be able to get extra money.You should be able to see that from here.She would not be able to go out alone.Do you really expect to be able to do that?Don't use can or
after any other verbs.7. 'being able to'You can use an -ing form of .He liked being able to discuss politics with Veronica.There is no -ing form of can or .8. awarenessCan and
are used with verbs such as see, hear, and smell to say that someone is or was aware of something through one of their senses.I can smell gas.I can't see her.I could see a few stars in the sky.9. possibility: the present and the futureCould and can are used to talk about possibility in the present or future.You use
to say that there is a possibility that something is or will be true.Don't eat it. It could be a toadstool.He was jailed in February, and could be released next year.Might and may can be used in a similar way.It might be a trap.Kathy's career may be ruined.See Be Careful!Don't use 'could not' to say that there is a possibility that something is not true. Instead you use might not or may not.It might not be possible.It may not be easy.If you want to say that it is impossible that something is true, you use cannot or could not.You cannot possibly know what damage you caused.It couldn't possibly be true.You use can to say that something is sometimes possible.Sudden changes can sometimes have a negative effect.10. possibility: the pastYou use could have to say that there is a possibility that something was true in the past.He could have been in the house on his own.Might have and may have can be used in a similar way.She might have found the information online.It may have been a dead bird.You also use could have to say that there was a possibility of something being true in the past, although it was not in fact true.It could have been worse.He could have made a fortune as a lawyer.Be Careful!Don't use 'could not have' to say that there is a possibility that something was not true. Instead you use might not have or may not have.She might not have known the password.If you want to say that it is impossible that something was true, you use could not have.The decision couldn't have been easy.The man couldn't have seen us at all.11. permissionCan and
are used to say that someone is allowed to do something.You can take out money at any branch of your own bank.He could come and use my computer.Cannot and could not are used to say that someone is or was forbidden to do something.You can't bring strangers in here.Her dad said she couldn't go out during the week.canPast participle: cannedGerund: canningImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativecancanPresentI canyou canhe/she/it canswe canyou canthey canPreteriteI cannedyou cannedhe/she/it cannedwe cannedyou cannedthey cannedPresent ContinuousI am canningyou are canninghe/she/it is canningwe are canningyou are canningthey are canningPresent PerfectI have cannedyou have cannedhe/she/it has cannedwe have cannedyou have cannedthey have cannedPast ContinuousI was canningyou were canninghe/she/it was canningwe were canningyou were canningthey were canningPast PerfectI had cannedyou had cannedhe/she/it had cannedwe had cannedyou had cannedthey had cannedFutureI will canyou will canhe/she/it will canwe will canyou will canthey will canFuture PerfectI will have cannedyou will have cannedhe/she/it will have cannedwe will have cannedyou will have cannedthey will have cannedFuture ContinuousI will be canningyou will be canninghe/she/it will be canningwe will be canningyou will be canningthey will be canningPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been canningyou have been canninghe/she/it has been canningwe have been canningyou have been canningthey have been canningFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been canningyou will have been canninghe/she/it will have been canningwe will have been canningyou will have been canningthey will have been canningPast Perfect ContinuousI had been canningyou had been canninghe/she/it had been canningwe had been canningyou had been canningthey had been canningConditionalI would canyou would canhe/she/it would canwe would canyou would canthey would canPast ConditionalI would have cannedyou would have cannedhe/she/it would have cannedwe would have cannedyou would have cannedthey would have canned
Switch to Noun1.can - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.,
- a can that holds beer,
- a can for storing tea - a small can - a can for storing ground coffee - any object that can be used to hold things (especially a large metal boxlike object of standardized dimensions that can be loaded from one form of transport to another) - large can for transporting milk - a can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery - a can for holding soft drinks2.can - the quantity contained in a can - the quantity that a container will hold3.can - a buoy with a round bottom and conical top - bright- a float attached by rope to the seabed to mark channels in a harbor or underwater hazards4.can - the fleshy part of the human
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?", , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- any part of an organism such as an organ or extremity, ,
- the body excluding the hea "they moved their arms and legs and bodies"5.can - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination, , , , , , ,
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet - a toilet that relies on bacteria to break down waste matter (instead of using water),
- a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it - a fixture for the distribution and use of water in a building,
- toilet consisting of a small seat used by young children, , , , , ,
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets - the bowl of a toilet that can be flushed with water - the hinged seat on a toilet6.can - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets, , , , ,
- (nautical) a toilet on board a boat or ship, , , , , , ,
- a toilet that is available to the public - an area within a building enclosed by walls a "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view", , , , , , ,
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination - a lavatory (particularly a lavatory in a public place), , ,
- a toilet in BritainVerb1.can - pres "tinned foods are not very tasty", , ,
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife",
- prevent (food) "preserved meats"; "keep potatoes fresh"2.can - termina discharge from a "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers", , , , , , , , ,
- make (someone) "The director was retired after the scandal" - let go from employment with a "The director was pensioned off when he got senile" - "The new boss cleaned out the lazy workers",
- dismiss, usually
"She was laid off together with hundreds of other workers when the company downsized" - "Some employees were squeezed out by the recent budget cuts" - remove from a position or an office, , ,
- s "They dropped her after she had a child out of wedlock"cannounSlang.
A place for the confinement of persons in lawful detention:, , , , , .Informal:
, , , , , , , , , .Chiefly Regional:
.verb1. To prepare (food) for storage and future use:, , .2. Slang.
To end the employment or service of:, , , , , .Informal:
, , .Slang:
, , .Idioms: give someone his or her walking papers, , , give someone the pink slip, , .
??????????????? ?????????????????plechovkamocismětumětkonevd?sekunnem?toiletf? lovenladigiladskatolomaldunginecesejopispotoosataosatapurkittaapurkkipysty?saada?????????? ???????mo?ismjetilimenkatudkalengdósgetakunnamega, getani?ursjó?a???できるできるられるれる缶...? ? ????possedrīkstētkannakonservētkonservu kārbapraststil houdenputeada? do plechovicem?c?mo?iplo?evinkasmetiznatiburkkunnal?gga insparkast?nga igen?????????????…-e bilmek…-ebilirconserve yapmakkutulamakcó th????cbình ??ngcan1 [kæn] MODAL AUX VB (cannot (can't (neg)) (could (condit, pt)))1. (= be able to) → poderhe can do it if he tries hard → puede hacerlo si se I can't or cannot go any further → no puedo I'll tell you all I can → te
puedahe will do all he can to help you →
por ayudarteyou can but ask → con
nadathey couldn't help it → ellos no
la "have another helping" - "I really couldn't" → -?otra ? -no puedo2. (= know how to) → he can't swim → no
can you speak Italian? → ?sabes (hablar) italiano?3. (= may) → podercan I use your telephone? → ?puedo
su ?can I have your name? → ?me
su ?could I have a word with you? → ?podría
contigo un ?can't I come too? → ?puedo ir ?4. (with verbs of perception: not translated) I can hear it → lo I couldn't see it anywhere → no lo
I can't understand why → no
5. (expressing disbelief, puzzlement) that cannot be! → ?eso no puede ser!, ?es !he can't have said that → no puede haber
esothey can't have left already! → ?no es
que ya se han !how could you lie to me! → ?cómo pudiste mentirme?how can you say that? → ?cómo te
eso?you can't be serious! → ?lo
en ?it can't be true! → ?no puede ser!what can he want? → ?qué querrá?where on earth can she be? → ?dónde
puede estar?6. (expressing possibility, suggestion etc) he could be in the library → puede que esté
you could try telephoning his office → ?por qué no le
a su ?they could have forgotten → puede (ser) que se hayan you could have told me! → ?podías habérmelo !it could have been a wolf → podía ser un I reckon you could have got a job last year →
que podías
7. (= want to)I'm so happy I could cry → soy
a I could have cried → me
de I could scream! → ?es para
!8. (= be occasionally capable of) she can be very annoying →
it can get very cold here →
mucho 9. (in comparisons) I'm doing it as well as I can → lo
que puedoas cheap as can be →
as big as big can be →
she was as happy as could be → estaba de
10. could do with: I could do with a drink → ?qué bien me
una !we could do with a bigger house → nos
ABLE, CANcan2 [kæn]A. N1. (= container) (for foodstuffs) →
f; (for oil, water etc) →
ma can of beer → una
de a can of worms → un
to open a can of worms →
de (to be left) to carry the can (Brit) →
el 2. (esp US) (= garbage can) →
m or (LAm) bote m or tarro m de la basura3. (Cine) [of film] →
fit's in the can → está
4. (US) (= prison) →
f5. (US) (= toilet) →
m6. (US) (= buttocks) →
mB. VT1. [+ food] → , can it! (US) → ?cállate!2. (US) (= dismiss) [+ employee] → C. CPD can opener N →
m invcan1 [ˈkæn] n [oil, petrol] →
ma can of petrol → un
d'essence (= tin) [vegetables, fruit, fish] →
f (de conserve); [beer, coke] →
fa can of sweetcorn → une
de a can of beer → une
de it's in the can → c'est
to carry the can (British) (= take responsibility) → He had to carry the can → Il a d?
. vt [+ food] → can2 [ˈkæn](STRONG) [kən] [cannot, can't] (negative) [could] (conditional and pt) modal aux vb (= be able to) → pouvoirYou can do it if you try → Vous pouvez le
si vous .I can't come → Je ne peux pas .I can't hear youBUT Je ne t'entends pas.I can't rememberBUT Je ne m'en souviens pas. (= know how to) → savoirI can swim → Je
.He can't drive → Il ne
pas .I can play tennis → Je
au .Can you speak French?BUT Parlez-vous fran?ais?. (= may) → pouvoirCan I use your phone? →
je peux me
votre ?can I help you? →
je peux vous ? (expressing disbelief, puzzlement)That can't be true! → Ce n'est pas !What CAN he want? → Qu'est-ce qu'il peut bien vouloir?see also can in cpds → , can1 pret &could& modal aux vb (defective parts supplied by to be able to) (= be able to) → k?nnen; can you come tomorrow? → kannst du
?; I can’t or cannot go to the theatre tomorrow → ich kann
Theater (gehen); I’ll do it if I can → wenn ich kann(, tue ich es); he’ll help you all he can → er
, was in seinen
; as soon as it can be arranged → sobald es sich
; could you tell me … → k?nnen or k?nnten Sie mir , …; can you speak German? → k?nnen or
Sie ?; we can but hope that…, we can only hope that … → wir k?nnen nur , dass …; they could not (help) but condemn it → sie konnten
anders, als das zu
(= may) → dürfen, k?nnen; can I come too? → kann ich ?; can or could I take some more? → darf ich mir
?; you can go now → Sie k?nnen
; can I help? → darf or kann ich Ihnen ?; could I possibly go with you? → k?nnte or dürfte ich vielleicht ?; I’d like to go, can I? — no, you can’t → ich
, darf ich? — nein, du darfst ; can I use your car? — no, you can’t → kann or darf ich
? — nein (expressing surprise etc) → k?nnen; how can/could you say such a thing! → wie k?nnen/konnten Sie nur or
!; where can it be? → wo kann das
sein?; where can they have gone? → wo k?nnen sie denn nur
sein?; you can’t be serious → das kann doch wohl
sein (expressing possibility) → k?nnen; it could be that he’s got lost → vielleicht hat er sich , (es ist) , dass er sich
hat; could he have got lost? → ob er sich wohl or vielleicht
hat?; he could be on the next train → er k?nnte im
sein; and it could have been such a good party! → und es h?tte so eine
sein k?nnen!; to think he could have become a doctor → wenn man , dass er h?tte
k?nnen (with verbs of perception) → k?nnen; can you hear me? →
Sie mich?, k?nnen Sie mich ? (= be capable of occasionally) → k?nnen; she can be very nice when she wants to → wenn sie will, kann sie sehr
sein (indicating suggestion) → k?nnen; you could try telephoning him → Sie k?nnten ihn ja mal ; you could have been a little more polite → Sie h?tten etwas
sein k?nnen; you could have told me → das h?tten Sie mir auch
k?nnen (= feel inclined to) → k?nnen; I could have murdered her → ich h?tte sie
k?nnen we could do with some new furniture → wir k?nnten
; I could do with a drink now → ich k?nnte
; this room could do with a coat of paint → das
k?nnte mal
; he looks as though he could do with a wash/haircut → ich , er müsste sich mal /er müsste sich (dat) → mal
can2 n (= container) →
m; (= milk can) →
f; (esp US: = garbage can) → (Müll) m; in the can (Film) → im ; the contract’s in the can (inf) → wir haben den
(inf); to carry the can (Brit fig inf) → die
(inf) (= tin) →
f; (of food also) →
f; a can of beer → eine
; a beer can → eine ; a can of paint → eine
; (with handle) → ein
m →
N a (US inf: = prison) →
m (inf) (US inf: = lavatory) →
nt (inf), →
nt (sl) vt foodstuffs → ,
(inf) can it! →
(inf)can2 [kæn]1. n (container, for foodstuffs) → ; (for oil, water) →
(esp Am) (garbage can) →
ma can of beer → una
to carry the can (Brit) (fam) →
la 2. vt (food) → can1 (k?n)
– negative can't (ka:nt) cannot ('k?n?t)
to be able to. You can do it if you try hard. kan
??????????
μπορ? να
v?ima, suutma
????? ????
tud, -hat, -het
geta , essere capace*
(~?) ? ? ??
a putea, a i se permite
...-ebilir
могти
kh? n?ng 2.
to know how to. Can you drive a car? kan
зная как
μπορ? (ξ?ρω) να
znati, umjeti
(~??) ??? ??
???????????
...-ebilir
???? ?????
ch? kh? n?ng
(usually may) to have permission to. You can go if you behave yourself. kan
???????? ???????
разрешено ти е
μπορ? (μου επιτρ?πεται) να ,
????? ?????
????? ????
szabad, -hat, -het
mega, geta
~してもよい
(~?) ?? ??
drīkstēt
dibenarkan
f? lov til, , mie? zezwolenie
kan f?, f?r
????????????
...-ebilir
могти, мати право
????? ????
ch? s? cho phép 4.
used in questions to indicate surprise, disbelief etc. What can he be doing all this time? kan
???????????? ?? ?????? ??????? ?? ????????
възможно ли е
μπορ?...(σε ερ?τηση)
voida, olla (ep?usko, yll?ttyminen)
???? ????? ?? ??? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??
-hat, -het
いったい~かしら
(~?) ? ? ????? (??? ??? ??)
mon tro, gadd vite
?????????????????????????????????
...-e bilmek
究竟 (用於疑問句,表示驚訝、難以相信)
виража? сумн?в, невпевнен?сть, вагання, недов?р'я
??????? ? ??? ????? ????? ?? ???? ???? ??
s? d?ng trong c?u h?i ám ch? s? ng?c nhiên
(表示惊讶、不相信等)居然会,竟能 can2 (k?n)
noun a metal container for liquids and many types of food. oil- beer- six cans of beer. blik, blikkie
plechovka, nádoba
die Kanne, die Dose
kann, purk, kanister
limenka, konzerva
skā konservu kārba
cutie (de conserve/de r?cori-toare/ de bere)
plechovica
konzerva, plo?evinka
burk, kanna
бляшанка
??? ? ???? ? ?????
verb – past tense, past participle canned –
to put (especially food) into cans, usually to preserve it. a factory for canning raspberries. blik
консервирам
komme p? d?se
konservima
????? ????
?????? ??? ??? ????
konzervirati
konzervál
mengalengkan
ni?ursjó?a (á dósir e?a krukkur)
mettere in scatola*,
缶詰めにする
konservuoti
konservēt
mengetin ,
a conserva
da? do plechovice, konzervova?
konzervirati
konzervirati
konservera, l?gga in
????????????
kutulamak, conserve yapmak
консервувати
???? ??? ??? ????
?óng h?p canned adjective put in cans. canned peas. geblikte
консервиран
v konzervě
en conserva
purkitettu
konzerviran
konzerv-/-konzerv
konservuotas
konservēts
ditinkan ,
w puszkach
?? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??
konzervovan?
konzerviran
konzerviran
konserverad
???????????????
консервований
???? ??? ???? ???
???c ?óng h?p 'cannery – plural 'canneries –
noun a factory where goods are canned.
inmaakfabriek
??????? ???????
консервна фабрика
fábrica de enlatados
konzervárna
die Konservenfabrik
konservesfabrik
κονσερβοποιε?ο
fábrica de conservas
konservitehas
??????? ????? ????
s?ilyketehdas
????? ???????? ????????????
????????? ???? ?? ???????
tvornica konzerva
konzervgyár
pengalengan
ni?ursu?uverksmi?ja
缶詰め工場
konserv? fabrikas
konservu fabrika
kilang pengetinan
fabryka konserw
? ???? ??????? ???????
fábrica de enlatados
fabric? de con-serve
консервный завод
konzerváreň
tovarna konzerv
fabrika konzervi
konservfabrik
???????????????????????
konserve fabrikas?
консервний завод
???? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???????
nhà máy ?? h?p can →
moci, plechovka d?se, kan ,
osata, t?lkki ,
limenka, mo?i ,
???できる, 缶 ...? ? ??, ?? ,
burk, kunna ???????, ?????? ,
bình ??ng, có th? , can n. lata, bote, v. aux could (de able to) poder.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Last night he take me for see, and I can understand very much talk. There, again, she has upset a tumbler of marbles, all of which roll different ways, and each individual marble, devil-directed, into the most difficult obscurity that it can find. You can feel them in the air round about him, c with their invisible feet they set the pace, and the hair of the leader of the orchestra rises on end, and his eyeballs start from their sockets, as he toils to keep up with them. No man can sleep when he is about to undertake one of these Alpine exploits. AND rushed into the toolshed, and jumped into a can. Perhaps it stands in the house, where I can find it? You can have till dinner-time if it would be of any convenience to you. How can one like and have an aversion to a person at the same time? You haven't seen her lately, and don't realize how tiresome she can be, though so good. And thus, though Tess kept repeating to herself, "I can never be his wife," the words were vain. John Carter, John Carter," she sobbed, with her dear h "even now I can scarce believe the witness of my own eyes. I must needs own that there are those of my band can handle a seven-foot staff more deftly than I; yet no man in all Nottinghamshire can draw gray goose shaft with my fingers.
For webmasters:

我要回帖

更多关于 be are you can be 的文章

随机推荐