用在括号填上适当的词中的词适当形式填空。(1)Wha...

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“根据句意,用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。1. Let &nb...”,相似的试题还有:
用括号内所给词的适当形式填空。1.&— The&()&(develop) of new products is important to our company. Do you know?&& &— Yeah, it is our duty to try our best to deal with it.2. I think the most helpful&()&(invent) is the light bulb (电灯泡). It gives people more time to work and&&& &play.3. The foreigner spoke English so&()&(quick) that I could hardly understand what he said.4. The large population of China has caused many&()&(difficult). For example, many farmers have no&& &farmland to grow crops on.5.&— What do you think of the English&()&(train) school?&&&& — It is great. I have improved my English a lot.
根据句子意思,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。1. Yao Ming is ()(success) in his basketball career.2. Simon prefers walking to()&(jog).3. I think they will()&(probable) get to Beijing tonight.4. Green represents new life and()&(grow).5. I don't think these books are&()& (suit) for children.6. The students are preparing for the&()&(come) exams.7. Our English teacher was very () (satisfy) with our study.8. Last night I stayed up until 12 o'clock, so now I'm very&()&. (sleep)
用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。1. His illness is even () (bad) than I thought it would be.2. Tree-planting Day is on the ()&(twelve) of March every year.3. This kind of shampoo can make your hair ()&(shine).4.Now the famous singer ()&(most)plays his own songs.5. There are two ()&(well) in the small village. People there get water from them.

我要回帖

更多关于 在括号填上适当的词 的文章

随机推荐