there is no pointtime......

There is no time to do sth 没时间做某事 = There isn’t any time to do sth .(可用some , a little, little, mu——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
There is no time to do sth 没时间做某事 = There isn’t any time to do sth .(可用some , a little, little, much, enough )There is no time to play now . There is little time for us to sleep . Lesson 55 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
When we look at the moon through a telescope(望远镜), we can see lines and circles(圆形物). People used to(过去常常) think that this was the moon’s face and that there was a man in the moon! This is not true. There is no man in the moon.  What do we know about the moon? First of all, the moon is much smaller than the earth. Days and nights on the moon are very long. One day on the moon is as long as two weeks on the earth. One night is also as long as two weeks on the earth. In the daytime the moon is very hot and at night is very cold. 【小题1】On the moon ____________.A.there is a man B.there is a woman C.there are a lot of people D.there is no man【小题2】Now we know _____________________.  &&&A.some facts about the moonB.nothing about the moon  C.little about the moonD.few facts about the moon【小题3】Which of the following is true?A.The moon is bigger than the earth.B.The earth is much bigger than the moon.C.The moon is as big as the earth. D.The earth isn’t as big as the moon.【小题4】 One day on the moon is as long as ______________.  &&&A.seven days on the earthB.fourteen days on the earth.  C.240 hours on the earthD.two years on the earth【小题5】The moon is very hot _____________.A.all the time B.during the night C.in the daytime D.at night and in the daytime
Each of them ________ a room.
完形填空。
  Look! This is our lovely school.There are  1  buildings in our school.This is our teaching building.There  2  four storeys(层).There are four classrooms on each storey.  3  classrooms are very big.Every classroom  4  got a computer,  5  overhead projector(投影仪),a whiteboard and two bookcases.
  This is our lab building.There are physical(物理的),chemical,music and computer rooms in it.We like  6  there.
  That building is our  7  .We often read there or borrow(借)books  8  it.That is our dining hall.We often  9  supper there.
  We like our school.Welcome  10  our school!
classrooms
dining hall
&阅读短文,判断正误。正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”。MrJones and Mr Brown work in the same office (办公室).One day Mr Jones says to Mr Brown , &“Iwill have a small party at our house on Monday evening . Would you and yourwife like to come?” &&&Mr Brown says , “Thank you very much . I’d love to , but let me ask my wifefirst .”& SoMr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife . Then he comes backand looks very worried. &&&“What’s the matter?” asks Mr Jones . “Is you wife there at home ?” &&&“No,” answers Mr Brown . “She isn’t there . My small son answers the telephone. I& sayto him , ‘Is your mother there , David ?’ and he answers ‘No , she isn’t in thehouse.’‘Whereis she ?’ I ask ,‘She is somewhere outside(在外面) .’‘What’s she doing?’ &‘Sheis looking for me .’”   &1.There is a party at Mr Jones’s houseon Monday evening . (& )&2.Mr Jones asks Mr Brown and his wife togo to the party . (& )&3.The telephone is in Mr Brown’s office.(& )&4.Mr Brown speaks to Mrs Brown on thetelephone . (& )&5.Mrs Brown is looking for her son .(& )&
The best way of learning a language is using it. The best way of learning English is talking in English as much as possible. Sometimes you will get your words mixed up(混合) and people won’t understand you. sometimes people will say things too quickly and you couldn’t understand them. but if you sense of humor (幽默感), you can always have a good laugh at the mistakes. it’s better for people to laugh at your mistakes than to be angry with you, because they don’t understand what you are saying. the most important thing for learning English is “ don’t be afraid of making mistakes because everyone makes mistakes.”【小题1】The writer thinks that the best way for you to learn a language is &&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.writing it B.using it C.listening D.learning grammar 【小题2】What should you do in learning English?A.be careful not to make any mistakes B.write as quickly as you can C.speak English as much as you can D.laugh more often 【小题3】When people laugh at your mistakes, you should _____A.not care B.be happy C.feel worried D.be unhappy 【小题4】When you make s mistake, you should ______A.keep quiet B.get angry C.be kind D.keep your sense of humor 【小题5】The story tells us :“______”A.Only foolish(愚蠢的) people make mistakes   B.Few people make mistakes   C.People never make mistakes   D.There is no one who doesn't make mistakes
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!There Is No Time - Lou Reed - 网易云音乐
There Is No Time
所属专辑:
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)
杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:分类学习站点
There Is No Time
所属专辑:End of a Rainbow
演唱人:Patti Austin
来源 From:
本专辑其他歌曲列表
来源 From:
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&PattiAustin简介佩蒂·奥斯汀(PattiAustin),美国著名爵士乐女歌手。获得过8次格莱美的提名,2008年的格莱美“最佳爵士演唱专辑奖”得主。她曾经担当过周华健温哥华演唱会的嘉宾,对中国文化感兴趣的她还一直看中医、学打太极。&人生经历4岁开始登台的奥斯汀,又等了...
Patti Austin专辑列表
Patti AustinThere Is No Time歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供(一根婴儿)
(无奈的00后)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 there is no point 的文章

随机推荐