请帮忙系上翻译

请帮忙翻译一下,大概意思要准确,谢谢K可能需要审查的资料有点多,我们又放假刚回来,可能需要review过程会有点长,anyways,
我会尽快催我们同事给你一个feedback.同时,如有问题,我会第一时间告知你,谢谢
As we are just back from holidays and there are quite some documents to be reviewed, it may take some time. Anyway, I'll push my colleagues to give you a feedback ASAP.In case of any query during the review, I'll keep you informed.Thank you!
为您推荐:
It would take some time to review so many materials as we are just back from Chinese New Year. In any case, I will push my colleague to respond to you asap. if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. thanks !
It would take some time to review since there're so many materials and as we are just back from Chinese New Year. Anyways, I'll urge my colleagues to give you a feedback as soon as possible.In the mean time, I'll notify you instantly if there's any problem. Thank you.
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
When it comes to hobbies, there is no "common ground" between Jane and her siste...
你是平时不经常做激烈运动,突然做打篮球等激烈运动,加上你的脚底的皮肤太嫩了才会这样.
除了要穿专业的运动鞋之外,推荐你买专业的运动袜.普通棉袜底面和袜身厚度是...
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'当前位置: &
请帮忙的英文
英文翻译tbevb ado mssql7:&&&& ask:&&&& lend a ha ...
例句与用法Clerk : pass me the pen on the counter , please职员:请帮忙把柜台上的钢笔给我。 So please include co - op mode in a patch or update所以,请帮忙在更新档中加入合作模式吧The phone lines are down . please check on my son电话传输线已被破坏,请帮忙照看我孩子! I have losing my way . can you help me我迷路了。请帮忙引个路好吗? Gregoire , please help with this water ,格莱戈瓦,请帮忙把水拖一下L ' m gonna need you to help me put it back up请帮忙把它们放上去L ' m gonna need you to help me put it back up请帮忙把它们放上去If you could just take his head , sir请帮忙抬一下他的头,先生Could you call an ambulance for me请帮忙叫辆救护车好吗? Please help on translation . thank you请帮忙翻译,感谢! 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
请帮忙的英文翻译,请帮忙英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译请帮忙,请帮忙的英文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved请大家帮忙翻译下,非常感谢 - 外贸单证 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请大家帮忙翻译下,非常感谢
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
请大家帮忙翻译下,非常感谢
1.Do not send any draft if not requested,if presented it will be returned to you with charges at your expenses.
2.A discrepancy fee of EUR100 or equivalent will be deducted from reimbursement for each set of documents presented with discrepancies under this L/C.
&&Discrepancy fee is always on beneficiaries account even though L/C stipulates all charges on applicants account.
3.Document must be sent directly to us by international courier.
4.Please forward documents in one lot.
5.All documents must be issued in English unless otherwise stated.
6.Dispite the payment terms are by negotiation at deferred payment ,upon reception of documents in full compliance with the terms,we are in disposal to discount it SWIFT MT799 ,in case that you are interested in our offer.
7.Although field 41A states available at the advising bank place ,we shall accept documents presented as per field 31D at CAIXESBB&&counters.In that case presenting bank must certify that documents have been presented within the time limits on its covering schedule.
[ 本帖最后由 gxjlyj 于
09:34 编辑 ]
(破罐子没摔)
UID 1747316
积分 34268
福步币 1 块
阅读权限 120
1.Do not send any draft if not requested,if presented it will be returned to you with charges at your expenses.
如无要求 禁止提交任何汇票 如果提交,将退回,所产生的费用由受益人承担。
2.A discrepancy fee of EUR100 or equivalent will be deducted from reimbursement for each set of documents presented with discrepancies under this L/C.
Discrepancy fee is always on beneficiaries account even though L/C stipulates all charges on applicants account.
不符点费用100欧元或者等值金额将从此信用证项下每次提交不符点单据 偿付时扣除
3.Document must be sent directly to us by international courier.
单据必须直接通过快递寄送我行
4.Please forward documents in one lot.
请一次性寄出单据
5.All documents must be issued in English unless otherwise stated.
除非另有指示 所有单据必须用英语缮制
6.Dispite the payment terms are by negotiation at deferred payment ,upon reception of documents in full compliance with the terms,we are in disposal to discount it SWIFT MT799 ,in case that you are interested in our offer.
尽管付款条件为迟期付款 一旦收到相符交单,我行愿意即期议付 如果你方对于我方通过MT799格式发送的利息条款感兴趣的话
7.Although field 41A states available at the advising bank place ,we shall accept documents presented as per field 31D at CAIXESBB&&counters.In that case presenting bank must certify that documents have been presented within the time limits on its covering schedule.
尽管信用证41A项目规定的兑用为通知行所在地 我行仍然接受将单据直接提交31D规定的所在地CAIXESBB&&银行柜台。如果在此条件下提交单据,交单行必须在交单面函上证实交单在交单期限内。
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
We hereby confirm that we have written confirmation from the beneficiary giving his irrevocable agreemnt,and waiving all his rights to collect the funds at maturity of the L/C utilization above& && && &mentioned once the advanced payment has been made and the amount credited to the baneficiary's account.
& &&&unquote
& &best regards
& &la caixa barcelona spain
楼上的那位请帮忙翻译一下这段话,谢谢你哦
UID 1972503
阅读权限 40
回复 #4 gxjlyj 的帖子
自己顶上去,谁来帮帮我呀,谢谢你们了
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-请服装高手帮忙翻译因为本人才接触服装行业,这里又没有人可以请教,所以请大家帮忙翻译,多谢了.1.Waist height from HPS.(请帮忙翻译,并告之HPS是哪个单词的缩写)2.Hip height from HPS.3.collarwidth front/c.back4.collarstand front/c.back5 Packing: 1pc. in shining polybag and big folding stand up collar (folding size L14" Width" 10.5")
1doz.6.Quanlity:cotton voile(shirt inside) jersey 150g
拯救小家军d6
1.Waist height from HPS.(从肩顶点测量的腰高)(HPS:high point of shoulder ,译为:肩顶点)2.Hip height from HPS.(从肩顶点测量的臀围)3.collarwidth front/c.back (外领宽度/内领宽度)4.collarstand front/c.back (外领座/内领座)5 Packing:1pc.in shining polybag and big folding stand up collar (folding size L14" Width" 10.5") 1doz.包装:1派卡(单位).透明塑料袋,大折叠,领口树立.(折叠尺寸:**,12件装)6.Quanlity:cotton voile(shirt inside) jersey 150g质量:全棉巴里纱(内衬)单面针织布/汗布 150克
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 请帮忙 的文章

随机推荐