推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U715
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U715
PartILanguagethroughMovi;MovieClip1;Listentotheconversationb;1.;2.;MovieClip2;1.Intheprocessoftreatmen;Section2In-classActiviti;1.Haveyoueversufferedany;WatchthesceneonLionel’sa;Mo
Part I Language through Movie B Extensive Listening ActivitiesMovie Clip 1Listen to the conversation between two gentlemen in their first meeting and answer the following questions. What defect does the gentleman seated on the sofa suffer from? He suffers from a stutter/ stammer ---- a speech impediment(妨碍,阻止 口吃,结巴;) How do they mutually prefer to be addressed? And why, according to your understanding? Bertie addresses Lionel as “Dr. Logue”, but Lionel prefers to be called “Lionel”―the given name. Bertie hopes Lionel to address him formally as “Your Royal Highness” or “Prince Albert Frederick Arthur George”, while Lionel prefers to call the other party “Bertie”. Lionel believes it’s better for treatment if they’re equals, but Bertie values the rigid hierarchical relationship between them. Watch the scene on a series of treatments the doctor offered and answer the following questions.1.2.Movie Clip 21. In the process of treatment, what physical exercises did the doctor carry out? Lionel carried out some mechanical practice/muscle therapy to relax Bertie’s jaw muscles and strengthen his tongue. In addition, he helped Bertie loosen his shoulders, take deep breath and expand his chest by mechanical practice. 2. Do you think Bertie's problem is only a physiological(生理学的;生理 的)one? From your viewpoint, what (other) practical treatments can be applied? (Open) Bertie’s problem may not be simply a physiological one, because the physical treatment turns out to be not sufficiently effective, only dealing with the surface of stammer problem. If it is psychological, it may be workable for Bertie to undergo some mental consultation or therapy.1Section 2 In-class Activities A Class Lead-in1. Have you ever suffered any similar health problems in your life? What problems are they? (Open) 2. Why do people suffer from mental health problems? What reasons can you think of according to your or your friends' experiences? (Open) Tips: Mental health problems are very common in our daily life. Actually, mental problems in the early stages can be very easy to recover from, just like recovering from catching a cold. A 2005 survey by the Mental Health Centre of the Chinese Centre for Disease Control(中国疾病控制中心,心理健康中心) showed that some 10-25% of all Chinese college students have or have at some time suffered some kind of mental health problems, like shyness, stress, anger, anxiety, insomnia( 失 眠 , 失 眠 症)/sleeplessness, panic, eating disorders/anorexia(厌食症), depression, bullying(恐 吓, 威逼) sexual abuse , (长辈对儿童的) 性侵犯, sexuality (性兴趣) violence, suicide, , etc. B Intensive Listening & ViewingWatch the scene on Lionel’s amiable and meticulous talk to Bertie in their first meeting.Movie Clip 3Task OneGeneral understanding of the main ideaCorrect answer: DA. Bertie comes to Lionel for help because of his fault of being hot-tempered. B. Bertie has always had the defect even when he talks to himself, so Lionel asserts that Bertie’s defect is incurable. C. Bertie reluctantly answers Lionel's questions about his defect although he believes his defect isn't a permanent part of him. D. Bertie is overwhelmed by Lionel's personal questions about his defect, for Lionel attempts to investigate the cause of the defect and he concludes that Bertie's impediment can be fixed.2Task TwoFurther understanding of details Lionel’s amiable and meticulous talk to BertieLionel’s questions Bertie’s answers Bertie: I'm not…here to discuss1Lionel: What was your earliestpersonalmemory?... Your first recollection .2 3 4 Lionel: Why're you here then? Lionel: When did the defect start?matters .Bertie: Because I bloody well stammer ! Bertie: I've always been this way!5…When did it start? Lionel: Do you hesitate when you think? So when you talk to yourself do you stammer ? Lionel: That proves your impediment isn't a permanent part of you. What do you think was the cause ?… Four or five . Bertie: Don't be ridiculous Of course not!Bertie: I don't know. I? don't.stammer . And no one canfixcare . I it.Task Three Step 1Interactive activity Tick the corresponding columns in the Depression Screener.Step 2 Get the results and recommendations at http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/llw/depression_screen.cfmTips: 链接网址,查询筛选结果和建议。 .Movie Clip 4 Task One Watch the scene in which Bertie talks with Lionel about his life in his childhood. General understanding of the main idea1. Did Bertie live a happy life in his childhood? Why or why not?No, absolute not. We can get some clues from his narration,
he feels so his first nanny loved David, he can hardly struggle to speak more in his story, and sing instead.2. Do you know why Lionel wants to probe into Bertie's early life? (Open)It’s hard to tell. As a speech therapist, Lionel may wanna find the rooted cause for Bertie’s defect since he doesn’t stutter 3when talking to himself. He may suspect the stammerer’s problem is not simply physical one, and he wants to probe more for effective therapy.Task TwoFurther understanding of detailsDirections: Based on the clues provided, answer the following questions about Bertie's early life described in his talk to Lionel.1. What were David and Father's attitudes towards Bertie's speech impediment? David: He ever teased him. “B-B-B-Bertie”. Father: So did his father. He “encouraged” Bertie to get his name out, saying it would make Bertie stop stammering. Father was tough with Bertie and said he was afraid of his father and his children were well gonna be afraid of him . 2. Was Bertie naturally right-handed? No, he was naturally left-handed so now he uses the right ., but he was punished for using left hand ,3. Did Bertie undergo any other corrections? How did he feel about them? Knock knees . Metal splints were made. Worn...worn day and night. Bloody agony . Straight legs now. 4. What did Bertie say about his first nanny? She loves David ... hated me . When we were presented to my parents for the daily viewing... She would pinch me so that I'd cry and be handed back to her immediately. And then she would… Then she wouldn’t feed me , far far away . Took my parents three years to notice. As you can imagine it caused some stomach problems . Still . 5. What happened to Bertie's brother Johnnie? Johnnie was a sweet boy . Had epilepsy. ...and... he was different . He died at 13 . Hidden from view.Task ThreeInteractive activityWork in groups to discuss the following questions and fill in the table. 1. For teenagers, what specific family problems may affect their mental health? 2. In addition to family reasons, what other factors can be explored regarding mental health problems?4Exploration of mental health problems You may find the causes for teenagers’ mental health problems in :1FamilyChinese-style tough parenting, Grandparents' indulgence Inadequate instruction at home One-sided upbringingthe Tiger MotherParents’ excessive demands and expectations 2SchoolStudy pressure Ignorance students’ all-round development Interpersonal relationship problems …3SocietyPressure of finding a suitable job Fierce competition Loss of traditional moral principles and faith in society Problems of adapting to social life …4OthersCharacter Life circumstances …Movie Clip 5 Task OneWatch the scene with a fierce quarrel between Lionel and Bertie before the Coronation in the Westminster Abbey. General understanding of the main ideaDirections: Decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F) according to what you understand about the main idea.1. __F ___ A fierce quarrel happens between Lionel and Bertie because Bertie fails again to make a successful speech in public. 2. __F__ _ Lionel has no certificate as a doctor so he is not qualified as a speech therapist.Task TwoFurther understanding of detailsDirections: Answer the following questions according to Lionel’s narration and his argument with Bertie.5包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、行业资料、中学教育、专业论文、影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U715等内容。 
 影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U5_英语_小学教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U5_英语_小学教育_教育专区。...  影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U3_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Part I Language through Movie B Extensive Listening Activities Movie Clip 1 Listen to the ...  影视课堂活力英语(2)课本习题答案U2_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Unit 2 The Truman Show-Key to exercises Part I Language through Movie Movie Clip 1 1. ...  Busy, stressful, no time for family, Answers may vary 2. Do you think they are happy? Why or why not? Answers may vary Clip 2 1. What is ...  影视课堂活力英语(2)Unit 8_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Movie Clip 1 1. ...影视课堂活力英语(2)课本... 暂无评价 7页 免费 影视课堂活力英语(2)课本.....  影视课堂活力英语(2)课本... 暂无评价 9页 免费 影视练习4答案 5页 免费喜欢...。 6、影视艺术的创作流程一般要经历 前期筹备 、 正式拍摄和 后期制作 7、...  影视课堂活力英语(2)Unit 4 Fireproof_key_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Section 1 Before-class Activities B Extensive Listening Activities Clip1 1. How are ...  影视课堂活力英语(2)Unit_7_The_King's_Speech_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。Part I Language through Movie B Extensive Listening Activities Movie Clip 1 Liste...  影视课堂活力英语(2)Unit_6_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 影视课堂活力英语(2)Unit_6_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。...当前位置:
>>>阅读理解。 It was reported that over 300 million people in C..
阅读理解。
&&&& It was reported that over 300 million people in China were suffering from short-sightedness (近视眼). &&&& As more children suffer from eye trouble, their parents hope to cure the disease with medicine&equipment by correcting the way children eat and sit. But in fact the cure given to one's eyes shouldstart with the exercise on one's feet. Three methods to protect eyes are as follows.&&& &Firstly, don't fasten your shoes too tightly. Try wearing loose socks or walking bare-footed (赤脚)at home. When traveling, try wearing cloth shoes. &&&& Secondly, walking on tiptoes (踮着脚) can help improve one's eyesight and prevent short-sightedness.It's said that few ballet performers are short-sighted.&&&&&&Thirdly, rope skipping is good for one's eyesight. When skipping, one has to react quickly, whichexcites the brain as well as the eyes. It may also help make one grow taller.&&&& &Besides foot exercise, it is good to pull one's ears. Pulling the ear 20 times is a good way to reduce the pressure on one's eyes.
1. What's the best way to protect one's eyes?
A. Curing the disease with medicine. B. Using the equipment to correct the way children read and sit. C. Starting with the exercise on one's feet. D. Taking showers very often.
2. The undeline word "tightly" means ______ in Chinese.
A. 松地 B. 紧地 C. 长的 D. 短的
3. Fom the passage we know ______ aren't often suffeing from short-sightedness.
A. people taking the medicine B. people using the equipment C. people wearing tight socks D. people performing ballet
4. Rope skipping can help one ______.
A. grow taller B. react slowly C. sleep well D. walk fast
5. What's the best title for the passage?
A. How to cue shot-sightednessB. Ways to protect eyes C. Foot exercise D. Pulling one's ears
题型:阅读理解难度:偏难来源:期中题
1-5: CBDAB
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读理解。 It was reported that over 300 million people in C..”主要考查你对&&健康环保类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
健康环保类阅读
健康环保类阅读:本类型主要是围绕饮食健康、医疗卫生及环境保护等方面选取实际的材料来设题。体裁有记叙文、说明文、议论文和各种应用文。 健康环保类阅读题答题注意事项和技巧:应试生态环保类题目时,在理解文章的基础上,要重点突破——归纳主旨大意技能,因为推断是以整体理解为基础的推断能力。1.归纳主旨大意: (1)寻找具体段落的中心思想的方法是:找出每小段的主题句。主题句通常有这样的特点:①有一个话题(topic);②有阐述控制性概念,偶尔也可在一段中间;③有的文章无明显主题句,主题句隐含在段意之中。这就需要读者进一步加工概括了。 (2)寻找整篇文章的中心思想的方法建立在寻找具体段落中心的基础上的。 应观察全文的结构安排,理解文章浓墨重笔写的“重心”,考虑文章组织材料及支撑性细节是服务于什么的,分析故事的发展结局都是围绕什么中心大意来安排的。 (3)典型错误:①忽视文章的结构;②混淆了中心与支撑细节或材料的区别;③忽视文章表意的倾向性;④漏掉了主要的特征词。 2.正确推理判断: 推理判断试题要求考生尽量考虑文中全部信息或事实,在通篇理解文章的基础上领会作者的言外之意,并作出正确的推理和判断。 (1)数据推断题 解答此类题,关键是要善于捕捉有关数字的信息,然后在透彻理解原文的字面意义和题意的基础上,运用自己的数学知识,对其进行分析、推算,从而得出正确的结论。 (2)知识推断题 根据文章中所阐述的细节,运用基础知识进行分析、推敲,从而得出符合文章原义的结论的一种推断方法。 (3)逻辑结论推断题 根据事实、论点、例证等一系列论据材料,不是根据自己的经验、态度、观点或爱好去理解文章的内涵。解答这类题的前提是要首先获得短文的主题思想或列举的具体事实,然后按题意要求进行推断。 (4)对作者态度、倾向的推断题 作者的倾向和感情往往隐含在文章的字里行间,或流露于修饰的词语之中,因此,在推断过程中,应特别注意文中作者的措辞。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解。 It was reported that over 300 million people in C..”考查相似的试题有:
3009367362831688931563661367295010高一英语_必修一语法归纳_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高一英语_必修一语法归纳
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 suffer 的文章