manage to try too have a effec...

I’d like to have a try,______ I may fail.A.sI’d like to have a try,______ I may fail.A.since B.though C.until D.after_百度作业帮
I’d like to have a try,______ I may fail.A.sI’d like to have a try,______ I may fail.A.since B.though C.until D.after
I’d like to have a try,______ I may fail.A.sI’d like to have a try,______ I may fail.A.since B.though C.until D.after
I’d like to have a try, __B____ I may fail. A. sincedo you want to have a try还是do you want have a try_百度知道
do you want to have a try还是do you want have a try
我是初三的菜鸟,希望大家讲的慢一点,详细一点.谢了QQ
提问者采纳
Do you want to have a try?want to do sth 固定搭配,呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
do you want to have a try
do you want to have a try两个动词中间用to连接,叫作动词不定式。want to do something 是想要做什么want someting是想要什么
want to do\want doing没听说过want do的固定搭配....
用Do you want to have a try?你想试一试吗?因为want + to +动词原形
do you want to have a try正解want to do sth 想要做某事want to 后面要加动词原型的词或词组这里面的to是动词不定式,一定不能省略
Do you want to have a try? want someting是想要什么 want to do something 是想要做什么 两个动词中间用to连接,叫作动词不定式。 want sb. to do sth.想让某人做什么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Do you want to improve your memory?Are you struggling to remember names and faces as you get older?Try picking up the phone and speaking to someone.Scientists have found that holding a simple conversation could be just as effec_百度作业帮
Do you want to improve your memory?Are you struggling to remember names and faces as you get older?Try picking up the phone and speaking to someone.Scientists have found that holding a simple conversation could be just as effec
&&&& Do you want to improve your memory?Are you struggling to remember names and faces as you get older?Try picking up the phone and speaking to someone.Scientists have found that holding a simple conversation could be just as effective as playing popular "brain-training" games that have reproduced a multi-million pound industry.&&&& Researchers compared 36 studies on memory exercises performed between 1970 and 2007.Some
studies suggested both healthy older adults and those with mild cognitive impairment (轻度认知缺陷) could remember words better after some memory training.However,other studies found this improvement was matched by those who were asked to hold a discussion about art.&&&& The finding that social interaction could be just as effective at keeping memory loss from getting worse
comes after Age Concern warned more than a million people aged over 65 living alone in their own homes.The charity warned
lifestyles were a 'silent disease' spreading through the nation quickly.&&&& Dr.Martin said most people experienced a cognitive decline (下降) in old age.This can include memory loss and inability to plan,pay close attention or perform tasks as quickly as before.The normal
rate of decline seems to speed up in some people,leading to a condition called mild cognitive impairment,which some researchers see as a reason for developing mental diseases later in life.&&&& Although several studies have suggested that brain-training exercises could delay signs of cognitive
decline,the studies and the types of training have many different kinds.The findings do not mean that
longer,more intense or different exercises might not be effective,but that those which have been reported
thus far have only limited effect.&&&& Dr.Martin concluded researchers needed to improve the way they used their studies to eventually
determine ways of preventing cognitive decline in old age.
1.What's the main idea of Paragraph
A.People should play more "brain-training" games.B.Training has a great effect on our health.C.Having conversation can improve memory.D.People have no ways to improve memory.
2.What does the underlined word "solitary" probably mean?
A.Unhealthy.B.Alone.C.Lacking patience.D.Enjoying being old.
3.&Mild cognitive impairment can cause people to _______.
A.have mental diseases B.develop physical diseases C.worry about the coming of old age D.escape from the reality in life
4.What message can be implied in the passage?
A.Most people suffer from memory loss.B.There are more social problems to be settled at present.C.No one can prevent old age from coming.D.Whether "brain-training" exercises have a great effect on memory is not sure.
5.The passage would be of great help to ______.
A.children B.housewives C.elderly people D.bad-tempered peopleIf you have a dream, you should try hard to make it_____.为什么要填come true,不填comes true。_百度知道
If you have a dream, you should try hard to make it_____.为什么要填come true,不填comes true。
还有一题:lily and lucy love ______very much, but this weekend they like ____.为什么要填dancing,to sing.
提问者采纳
考察句式:make sth do 后面用动词原形love
一般指习惯上
一直以来喜欢
而 love doing指一时喜欢
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
因为【make是使役动词】,使役动词make,let,have等【后面直接加动词原形】。比如: The teacher always makes his student 【study】 hard。那位老师总让他的学生努力学习。
做宾语补足语是不考虑时态!doing是常规动作
todo是偶尔
____your brother good at____Chinese.为什么要填Is;learning.
brother是单数
正确:come true make sb./sth. +do(动词原形)
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I will try to have a better life.的中文意思_百度作业帮
I will try to have a better life.的中文意思
I will try to have a better life.的中文意思
我会试着过更好的日子
我会试着过一个更好的生活
我会试着能有更好的生活。
我将试着过一个更好的生活
I will try to have a better life我会努力去过上更好的生活。注:try to do sth 努力去做做某事try doing sth 尝试做某事这两者是有区别的。
我会努力有个更好的生活
我会努力过上更好的生活的。首先will是表示将来。try to 是表示努力去做,和上面翻译的试着过 try doing 主观上就是不一样的。

我要回帖

更多关于 manage to try to 的文章

随机推荐