He needshas no time to doo...

请问 need to do 与need do 的具体用法如果是情态动词 need可不可以加 look at /listen to 等词 为什么不能 为什么实意动词可以加这些词.e.g I think he ______ worry about his health.这句应该填什么 原因又是什么
小米PN10PY
(1) "need" 当 (main verb) 用时应该加 "to" :(a) I think he doesn't need to worry about his health.(b) He needs money to buy a car.(c) He needs to work as he has a big family.(d) He needs to go.(e) Does he need to go so soon?(f) He doesn't need to go.(2) 当 (auxiliary verb) 用时不能加 "to":经常只使用 (present tense).(a) I think he needs worry about his health.(b) I think he needs not worry about his health.(c) He needn't go.(d) Need he go so soon?(3) 助动词 auxiliary verbs = need,can,may...
你好 请问这句怎么回答 I think he ______ worry about his health.
上面已经给你答案了:用 (auxiliary verb):
(a) I think he
worry about his health. 他需要担心...
或(b) I think he
worry about his health. 他不需要担心...
亲 可是应该是 needs to 还有needs not不行 如果是否定的话是 I don't think he needs to worry about his health.
似乎从句不能否定 只能在主句里否定
需要看上下文/前后关系 [context].
(c) I think he needs (to) worry about his health. 亦没错!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
need to ,在这儿need是主要动词
扫描下载二维码He needs do it but once.He (needs) (do) it (but) (once).找出括号内错误的一项,麻烦告诉我原因,
小涵系列503
把needs改成need或need to 在你的句子里,needs是有实在意义的实义动词,是需要的意思,那么它后面就不能直接接动词,如果needs此时是是情态动词,是不需要单数形式的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
He (needs)
it (but) (once). 他只需要一次。need to do sth.need sth.
but 改为 at他需要立即去做。
扫描下载二维码he needs time to do homework 改一般—he —time to do homework?
逆天吟べ兪jQ
Does he need time to do homework
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的访问出错了(404错误)
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
1、请检查您输入的地址是否正确。
进行查找。
3、感谢您使用本站,1秒后自动跳转九年级 unit7_文档下载
亿万文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 九年级 unit7
九年级 unit7
新人教九年级 第七单元课本及词汇表
Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
1c Look at the statements in 1a and make conversations.
A: I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. B: I agree. Th ey aren’t serious enough.
1. Anna can go to the shopping center by bus. T F 2. Anna wants to get her ears pierced. T F 3. Anna wants to choose her own clothes. T F
Listen and circle T for true or F for false.1b
1a Read the statements below. Circle A for agree or D for disagree.
1. Teenagers should not be allowed to smoke. A D 2. Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive.
A D 3. Students must not be allowed to have part-time jobs. A D 4. Sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to get their ears pierced. A D 5. Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
No way! I don’t think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive. I’m worried about their safety.Can I go to the shopping center with John? He just got his driver’s license.
2d Role-play the conversation. Sandy: I’m really excited about seeing the famous paintings by Picasso. Wu Lan: Me, too! I’m glad Ms. Guo chose the art museum for our school trip this year. Sandy: I’m going to bring my new camera to take lots of photos! Wu Lan: Oh, no. Ms. Guo says we must not take photos. It’s not allowed in the museum. Sandy: Th at’s too bad! Do you think we might be allowed to take photos if we don’t use a bright light? Wu Lan: Hmm ... I think they just want to protect the paintings. So if you don’t use a light, then it might be OK. Sandy: Yeah. I think we should be allowed to do that. I’ll bring my camera
2c Make a list of things teenagers should and should not be allowed to do. Discuss your list with your partner.
A: Do you think teenagers should ...? B: Yes, I .../No, I ...
Listen again. What are Kathy’s and Molly’s
reasons? Number their
reasons in the correct
order. 2b It looks cool. Young people need to sleep. He needs to spend time with friends. He needs time to do homework. It doesn’t look clean.
Listen and check ( ) what Kathy thinks.
Circle Agrees, Disagrees or Doesn’t know to show what Molly thinks.
Kathy Molly 1. Sixteen-year-olds should not be
allowed to work at night. 2. Larry shouldn’t work every night. 3. He should cut his hair. 4. He should stop wearing that silly
earring. 5. He doesn’t seem to have many friends. Agrees Disagrees Doesn’t know Agrees Disagrees Doesn’t know Agrees Disagrees Doesn’t know Agrees Disagrees Doesn’t know Agrees Disagrees Doesn’t know
Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes.
3a Read the poem aloud and discuss what the title means with your partner.
Word文档免费下载: (下载1-5页,共5页)
九年级unit7_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价 年英语中考总复习讲义九年级 Unit7 7.somewhere 在本句中有双重性,对 go 来说是副词, 对 relaxing 来说是不定代词。 I’d like to go somewhere ...Disneyland Unit 7 Section A Period 1 课件制作:陈平 授课:陈平 Shiniujiang Middle School Effiee Question: If you have a chance to go on vacation,where ...2014新人教版九年级英语unit7全单元课件_数学_小学教育_教育专区。Unit 7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Read and learn words and...人教版九年级 Unit15课件... 人教版九年级 Unit15复习... 人教版九年级 Unit15课件...1/2 相关文档推荐 人教版九年级英语UNIT7课... 23页 免费 人教版...九年级Unit7英语测试题 4页 免费搜你所想,读你所爱 拒绝盗版,营造绿色文库
如要投诉违规内容,请到百度文库投诉中心;如要提出功能问题或意见建议,请点击此处...新目标九年级英语测试新目标九年级英语测试隐藏&& Unit7 二.选择填空。 ( ).26.―Is there___in today’s newspaper? ―Oh,no,nothing A. interesting...2014新版九年级英语Unit7单元整体课件_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Unit 7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Section A 1a-2c Words: ...2014新版九年级英语Unit7 SectionA_英语_初中教育_教育专区。 Unit 7 Teenagers should be allowed to choose their own clothes. Section A 1a-2c School ...

我要回帖

更多关于 has no time to do 的文章

随机推荐