he always come to mer______me...

高中英语 |
1. In my opinion, your work does not _____ what I expected of you2. I broke my r
 试题类型:
单项选择题
 试题难度:
 试题内容:
1. In my opinion, your work does not _____ what I expected of you2. I broke my relationship with John because he always found _____ with me.A.catch up withB.add up toC.come up toD.go in forE.error F.mistakeG.faultH.failure
试题答案:
试题解析 :
1. come up to 达到,符合:1)He tries his best to come up to the expectations of the people.(他努力达到人民对他的期望。)2)This piece of work does not come up to therequired standard.(这件工作没有达到需要的标准。)catch up with 赶上;add up to总计;go in for 从事,致力于,追求,沉溺于。2. find fault with 挑剔,找......的岔子。例如:1)She tries to please him, but he always finds fault. (="He" finds something wrong with everything she does.) 2)They found fault with every box I made. (="They" found something wrong or something they did not like in every box I made.)
1. come up to 达到,符合:1)He tries his best to come up to the expectations of the people.(他努力达到人民对他的期望。)2)This piece of work does not come up to therequired standard.(这件工作没有达到需要的标准。)catch up with 赶上;add up to总计;go in for 从事,致力于,追求,沉溺于。2. find fault with 挑剔,找......的岔子。例如:1)She tries to please him, but he always finds fault. (="He" finds something wrong with everything she does.) 2)They found fault with every box I made. (="They" found something wrong or something they did not like in every box I made.)
更多与文本相关内容,请查看 【
】 栏目    
------分隔线----------------------------
------分隔线----------------------------
下一篇:没有了
相关阅读:every,time,i,turn,around,give,me,a,reason,求歌,求LENKA的所有歌曲的中英文对照歌词
来源:网络
关键字: turn reason
更新时间:
延伸:本文除了聚合《every,time,i,turn,around,give,me,a,reason,求歌》,免费提供的有关turn reason和求LENKA的所有歌曲的中英文对照歌词的内容之一,已有不少的网友认为此答案对自己有帮助!获取更多与《》相关的知识。
网友0的回答
1.搜索“蕾恩卡克莉帕克”百度百科。 2.在单曲那里有LENKA的歌曲的链条,点击进去是每首歌的百网友1的回答
Turn my head with talk of summertime, Say you need网友2的回答
You have so much to give som change you wantI l网友1的回答
Every day I only watch you and constantly If ti网友0的回答
If I had a single flower for every time II love网友1的回答
Every time I'm nearA beautiful womanAnd so When网友2的回答
I've listened and hurt every time you fell till网友1的回答
这首是Turn Around Tonya Mitchell
还有就是tur网友0的回答
《All the Things She Said》(译意为“她说的一切”) (合唱:) 她所说的一切网友1的回答
最满意的回答
猜你感兴趣请问The teacher is very strict.He always _______me very tired.A.does B.let C.makes应该选那个?为什么?
选择c选项 make sb + adj.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely. Last year, I couldn’t believe the____that I was allowed to enter the only key high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father didn’t seem as____as I was. He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help . I knew very well what my family was . My mum had been ill in bed for2 years. We lived a hard life and I couldn’t continue my schooling. I felt so upset but I could say____to my parents. I decided to help my father with his work____my family. To my surprise, things completely changed____the beginning of the new term. My head teacher came to my family with some money, which had been____by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school. I have been studying hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I meet difficulties, I always____my teacher and schoolmates. I have a college dream and I must work hard for it, no matter____hard the life is. Just as a great man says, “When one door shuts, another opens in life.”【小题1】A. newsB. story C. idea【小题2】A. nervous B. excited C. interested【小题3】A. saying B. laughing
C. crying【小题4】A. like B. before C. about【小题5】A. something B. nothing C. anything【小题6】A. to support B. support C. supporting【小题7】A. after B. before C. since【小题8】A. planned B. spent C. raised【小题9】A. dream of B. think of C. hear of【小题10】A. what B. which C. how
& Unit知识点 & “My life is always fi...”习题详情
135位同学学习过此题,做题成功率87.4%
My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely. Last year, I couldn’t believe the&&&&that I was allowed to enter the only key high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father didn’t seem as&&&&as I was. He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help&&&& . I knew very well what my family was&&&& . My mum had been ill in bed for2 years. We lived a hard life and I couldn’t continue my schooling. I felt so upset but I could say&&&&to my parents. I decided to help my father with his work&&&&my family. To my surprise, things completely changed&&&&the beginning of the new term. My head teacher came to my family with some money, which had been&&&&by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school. I have been studying hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I meet difficulties, I always&&&&my teacher and schoolmates. I have a college dream and I must work hard for it, no matter&&&&hard the life is. Just as a great man says, “When one door shuts, another opens in life.”【小题1】A. news&&&&&&&&&&B. story&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. idea&&&&【小题2】A. nervous&&&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&&& C. interested&&&&&&【小题3】A. saying&&&&&&&&& B. laughing &&&&&& C. crying&&&&&&&&&&【小题4】A. like&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. about【小题5】A. something&&&&& B. nothing&&&&&&&& C. anything&&&&【小题6】A. to support&&&&& B. support&&&&&&&& C. supporting&&&&&&【小题7】A. after&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. before&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. since&&&&&&&【小题8】A. planned&&&&&&& B. spent&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. raised&&&&&&【小题9】A. dream of&&&&&&&&&& B. think of&&&&&&& C. hear of&&&&&&&&&【小题10】A. what&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. howA&
本题难度:较难
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-福建省诏安县南城中学九年级第二次模拟考试英语试卷
分析与解答
揭秘难题真相,上天天练!
习题“My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:这篇短文中作者主要记述了自己因为家庭困难无法上高中,同学们为自己筹集资金上学的故事。从而告诉我们,天无绝人之路,上帝在关闭一扇门的时候,会为你打开另一扇门。【小题1】考查语境理解及名词辨析。News新闻,消息;story故事;idea主意,思想。结合语境可知此处指的是我能上家乡的唯一一所重点高中的消息。故选A。【小题2】考查语境理解及形容词辨析。Nervous紧张的;excited兴奋的;interested感兴趣的。联系前一句描述,可知此处指的是,我的不像我那样兴奋。故选B。【小题3】考查语境理解及动词辨析。Saying说;laughing大笑,嘲笑;crying哭泣。联系前半句描述,可知我的母亲禁不住哭了起来。故选C。【小题4】考查语境理解及介词辨析。Like像……一样;before在……之前;about关于,大约。结合语境可知此处指的是,我很清楚我的家庭在以前是什么样子。故选B。【小题5】考查语境理解及不定代词。something一些东西,一般用于肯定句及表示请求建议等含义的疑问句中;anything也是表示一些东西,任何东西,一般用于否定及疑问句中。Nothing没有东西,用于肯定句表示否定含义。结合语境可知我不知道该对父母说什么。故选A。【小题6】考查语境理解及非谓语动词。句意:我决定帮助父亲做工作来维持我的家庭。动词不定式做目的状语表示具体的动作,故选A。【小题7】考查语境理解及介词辨析。After在……之后;before在……之前;since自从……以来。结合语境可知此处指的是,在新学期开始之前,事情彻底地改变了。故选B。【小题8】考查语境理解及动词辨析。Planned计划;spent花费;raised提高,筹集,养育。结合语境可知此处指的是,我的同学们筹集的钱。故选C。【小题9】考查语境理解及短语辨析。dream of梦想;think of想到;hear of&&听说。结合语境可知此处指的是,我总会想到老师和同学们。故选B。【小题10】考查语境理解及疑问词辨析。What什么;which哪一个;how如何,怎样;结合语境可知此处指的是,不管生活如何艰难。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
找提分点,上天天练!
与“My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face ...”相似的题目:
It is true that people with better education are usually able to get better paying jobs. In other words, they have more chances to choose a good job while people with little or no education don’t. It seems that the purpose of education is to make people get jobs. But this isn’t accepted by all people.Some people may think that a person should spend the best years of his life to get education only for a way of living. This was probably one of the earliest reasons of education. In fact, if education is just a way of making a living, people don’t need to spend so much time in school. People can get education for a living in a short time. Subjects like history and geography need not be taught to everyone. Even language and maths need not be taught in detail, either. Here it is clear that education is much more than teaching a man to get a way of living.Education is well-rounded and it is mainly for improving a man. It is not only to teach him to speak, read and write, but also to develop his creative thinking and other abilities. After that, it is to make him a wise man and thankfully enjoy the achievements of human. Educationis to make a man lead a better life. Educated people are expected to be able to listen to good music, read good books, watch plays and take an interest in the world.I would agree that making a good living is an important reason for education, but certainly not the most important or the main reason.【小题1】People with little education usually&&&&.A.spend a long time in schoolB.have a good chance to get a jobC.spend the best years to choose jobsD.have fewer chances to get a good job【小题2】 The earliest education was probably to&&&&.A.make a man lead a better lifeB.teach a man to write and readC.make people get a way of livingD.teach people to read good books【小题3】The underlined word “well-rounded” in the passage means “&&&&&&&&&&& “in Chinese.A.圆满的B.崭新的C.公平的D.全面的【小题4】 It is expected that educated people will be able to &&&&.A.accept education as a way of livingB.take an interest in the whole worldC.develop their abilities to make playsD.learn subjects like language and math【小题5】 The passage mainly tells us that&&&&.A.education should make a man improveB.people can get education in a short timeC.people should be able to get good paying jobsD.all subjects are so important for a way of living&&&&
I don’t like spring, because &&&&days make me sad.A. rainy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. raining&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rain
I'm pretty sure everyone wants to visit Europe at least once in their lifetime. Here's a list of the most amazing places to visit in Europe.RivieraWow, this is such a beautiful place in Italy. The Cinque Terre is a very beautiful national park, which connects five beautiful villages. Walking paths connect the villages, follow the coastline and offer hikes through hills. The villages remain unaffected by tourism.TuscanyAnother Italian region, Tuscany is simply attractive. The buildings there are amazing, and the culture is special. From the historical center of Florence to the Cathedral of Pisa, it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Make sure you check out the nature reserves, and enjoy a few bottles of the very famous wine.LauterbrunnenSince a school trip here, I've always wanted to revisit this city in Switzerland. The city always seems as if it's trapped in time. There are untouched fountains and springs everywhere, and a huge number of waterfalls and valleys. The area is very popular for skiing.The Greek IslandsThere are plenty of places to visit in Greece. But I love the Greek Islands best. White houses and beautiful churches, beaches and Aegean Sea make this a very popular place to visit. However, there is more to do here than just sunbathe. I cannot wait to go back and check out the caves and culture that make the Greek Islands one of the best places in Europe.VeniceI am a big Italy lover, and Venice is another city that is not to be missed. It has its own share of history, art and attractive buildings. However, the attraction comes from the pedestrian (行人) — only streets and rivers filled with boats.【小题1】 According to the passage, people who are interested in waterfalls and valleys would most probably go to &&&&.A.RivieraB.TuscanyC.LauterbrunnenD.the Greek Islands【小题2】 From Paragraph 5 we learn that the Greek Islands&&&&.A.hasn't been visited by the writer yetB.is a good place for sunbathingC.isn't worth exploringD.has many waterfalls and valleys【小题3】 What will you probably see when you are visiting Venice?A.Royal Palace.B.The Aegean Sea.C.Streets without cars.D.Busy traffic.&&&&
“My life is always fi...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到题库,查看习题“My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely. Last year, I couldn’t believe the____that I was allowed to enter the only key high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father didn’t seem as____as I was. He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help . I knew very well what my family was . My mum had been ill in bed for2 years. We lived a hard life and I couldn’t continue my schooling. I felt so upset but I could say____to my parents. I decided to help my father with his work____my family. To my surprise, things completely changed____the beginning of the new term. My head teacher came to my family with some money, which had been____by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school. I have been studying hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I meet difficulties, I always____my teacher and schoolmates. I have a college dream and I must work hard for it, no matter____hard the life is. Just as a great man says, “When one door shuts, another opens in life.”【小题1】A. newsB. story C. idea【小题2】A. nervous B. excited C. interested【小题3】A. saying B. laughing
C. crying【小题4】A. like B. before C. about【小题5】A. something B. nothing C. anything【小题6】A. to support B. support C. supporting【小题7】A. after B. before C. since【小题8】A. planned B. spent C. raised【小题9】A. dream of B. think of C. hear of【小题10】A. what B. which C. how”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My life is always filled with sadness and little joy. However, no matter what happens, I can always face it bravely. Last year, I couldn’t believe the____that I was allowed to enter the only key high school in my hometown. Then I rushed to my home and told my parents. But my father didn’t seem as____as I was. He just kept smoking without saying a word and my mother put her head down and couldn’t help . I knew very well what my family was . My mum had been ill in bed for2 years. We lived a hard life and I couldn’t continue my schooling. I felt so upset but I could say____to my parents. I decided to help my father with his work____my family. To my surprise, things completely changed____the beginning of the new term. My head teacher came to my family with some money, which had been____by my schoolmates. He encouraged me, “Always have a dream.” With tears in my eyes, I stepped into the key high school. I have been studying hard since I entered the high school. Whenever I meet difficulties, I always____my teacher and schoolmates. I have a college dream and I must work hard for it, no matter____hard the life is. Just as a great man says, “When one door shuts, another opens in life.”【小题1】A. newsB. story C. idea【小题2】A. nervous B. excited C. interested【小题3】A. saying B. laughing
C. crying【小题4】A. like B. before C. about【小题5】A. something B. nothing C. anything【小题6】A. to support B. support C. supporting【小题7】A. after B. before C. since【小题8】A. planned B. spent C. raised【小题9】A. dream of B. think of C. hear of【小题10】A. what B. which C. how”相似的习题。He always e______me to answer the questions in class 空白处该填什么
我是【神】tt5
encourages.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 always come to me 的文章

随机推荐