中考英语补全对话.

补全对话_百度知道
I see. what does he wear.
What does he look like?(
)F! Tom. He is playing with a police car:
Thank goodness.W. This way. 在一个商店门口(Outside the shop. Tom。) W=woman
P=PolicemanW, a woman is looking around seriously and a policeman is coming up in a hurry. He is short.
P: What’s wrong with you.
A short boy in a white T-shirt. I think he is there:
Let’s go to the toy counter(柜台),
5 W, 一位妇女焦急地四处张望?(
)G, please(
P?W. There are so many people in the shop: I can’t find my son. Let me help you?P. Oh.
)D: He wears a white T-shirt and black pants.
)J That’s right?W.P.)(
)A: Don’t worry, and he has curly hair: Look over there:
W. Thank you very much. Is that him!
(She runs to the boy.(
)I. Short with curly hair: Tom?
)H? Tom, 一位警察快步走上前去
提问者采纳
ECADGHBIFJ
提问者评价
你和三楼的都对,但你答得快,谢谢你の回答~
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
B :Let’s (
make )it half past five ,常常用(shall): Let’s( make)it half past five ? 3?B , may I speak to Jim . And I will be next Sunday: This is Jim( speaking )A.希望能帮到你:Let’s meet ( at ) the school gate. Would you ( mind) meeting so (
)? What ( about )next Sunday . And where shall we meet .B?把时间定在6: Jim ,此时表达或征求意见:
Really ?B, this is Mike 。 We( will )go to the farm ( to
) ( pick ) ( apples
) tomorrow.2?:1. Would you like to ( climb )a mountain with me this Sunday.你们将在哪里举办运动会. And where shall we meet :See you : Let’s( make
)it half past five . (When)shall we meet ?5.( When )shall we meet :一般将来时“will”句型?B .明天我将去农场摘苹果: I’d love to :Not at all ? (
Shall )I( take
)( some )money and food ( with
) me:30?B , but I’m ( sure )the weather will not be sunny.A四.
补全对话:30好吗.明天我们几点见面呢. (
)the sports meet?B ?A,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不明白的请继续追问(*^__^*)以上回答你满意么,在疑问句中主语如果是(we)或(I)时.翻译下列句子. Would you (
) meeting so (
). Would you ( mind
) meeting so (
) .我要随身带些钱和食物吗:
Good :A: ( Maybe)it will be fine . ( Will
meet )in Beijing next week?A? ( Shall
)we ( meet )(at)6:
Not at all ?A.( What )( time
) ( shall )we meet tomorrow :Ok . See you then.下周他们将在北京会面吗.A?.A,所以some(不)改为any:Hello ?总结?4: Good ?B
答题看清楚题好吗···
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁补全对话--《时代英语(高三)》2013年04期
【摘要】:正1根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填写在本题下面的横线上。选项中有两项多余选项。-Can you help me?-Sure,what's the problem?-1-Well,how about San Francisco?We went there last year and had a great time.-2-Well,there is Golden Gate Bridge of course,and Golden Gate Park.It's a really big park.You can go for long walks ortake a rest in the Japanese Tea Garden.It's beautiful there.-3-There is also a place called Fisherman's Wharf.That's really popular with tourists.There are lots of shops,cafes andrestaurants.And from there you can go on a boat trip to Alcatraz.You know,it's a small but very beautiful island.-4-No,you can't stay on the island.There aren't any hotels.You can
【关键词】:
【分类号】:G634.41【正文快照】:
1根据对话内容,从对话后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并将答案填写在本题下面的横线上。选项中有两项多余选项。—Can you help me?—Sure,what’s the problem?—1—Well,how about San Francisco?We went there last year and had a great time.—2—Well,there is
欢迎:、、)
支持CAJ、PDF文件格式,仅支持PDF格式
【相似文献】
中国期刊全文数据库
李岳秋;;[J];中学英语园地(高二版);2002年Z2期
李岳秋;;[J];中学英语园地(高二版);2003年06期
王先军;姚小玲;;[J];中学生英语(初中版);2007年36期
王桂立;;[J];考试(中考版);2008年01期
罗孟池;;[J];中学生英语(高中版);2002年08期
彭爱中;樊雯;;[J];高中生之友;2008年Z1期
;[J];考试(中考版);2006年Z1期
黄少华;;[J];考试(高考英语版);2008年Z3期
郑羽中;王雪莲;黄清明;汪瑛;;[J];中学生英语(初中版);2009年17期
张民志;;[J];中学教与学;2009年03期
中国重要报纸全文数据库
江苏省滨海县第三中学
朱光瑾;[N];学知报;2010年
肥城市实验中学
李海滨;[N];学知报;2011年
江西省上高县南港中学
陈小毛;[N];学知报;2010年
育英中学 刘娟;[N];延安日报;2010年
南新华 策勒县教育局教研室;[N];新疆科技报(汉);2010年
醴泉街道康庄中学
张晓瑜;[N];学知报;2010年
东营区龙居中学
韩琳琳;[N];学知报;2011年
记者 许南欣;[N];人才市场报;2011年
河南淮阳中学南校区
高飞;[N];学知报;2011年
汉滨区恒口高中 吕春红;[N];安康日报;2011年
中国博士学位论文全文数据库
江艺;[D];华东师范大学;2008年
康立新;[D];上海外国语大学;2012年
中国硕士学位论文全文数据库
申丹;[D];中南大学;2008年
武艳云;[D];浙江师范大学;2009年
梁华;[D];扬州大学;2006年
刘志国;[D];内蒙古大学;2008年
周艳春;[D];山东大学;2007年
伍琳琼;[D];陕西师范大学;2011年
张聪;[D];湖南师范大学;2011年
刘淑敏;[D];上海交通大学;2010年
孙玥;[D];长春理工大学;2010年
张永秋;[D];东北师范大学;2010年
&快捷付款方式
&订购知网充值卡
400-819-9993
《中国学术期刊(光盘版)》电子杂志社有限公司
同方知网数字出版技术股份有限公司
地址:北京清华大学 84-48信箱 知识超市公司
出版物经营许可证 新出发京批字第直0595号
订购热线:400-819-82499
服务热线:010--
在线咨询:
传真:010-
京公网安备74号当前位置:
>>>根据图片补全对话。1. A:Howdoeshefeel?B:He_________________..
根据图片补全对话。
1. A:&How&does&he&feel? &&& B:&He&_________________________.
2. A:&How&________________________? &&& B:&He _________________________.&
3. A: _____________________________?&&& B: _____________________________.
4. A: _____________________________?&&& &&& B: _____________________________.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. A: _____________________________?&&&&& &B: _____________________________.
题型:补全对话,情景问答难度:中档来源:同步题
1. feels sad2. does he feel, feels excited3. How does he feel, He feels happy4. How does he feel, He feels angry5. How does he feel, He feels tired
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“根据图片补全对话。1. A:Howdoeshefeel?B:He_________________..”主要考查你对&&情景交际&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
情景交际:常以对话的形式出现。 小学生生活情景英语会话分类举例:1、早间(Morning)&场景一:早上七点Mom: Johnny, get up!Johnny: Oooook.Mom: Hurry up, sweety. It’s late.Johnny: What time is it, Mom?Mom: It’s seven.&场景二:好玩的梦Johnny: Mom, I had a dream.Mom: Oh, really? What was it about?Johnny: Mashi Maro.Mom: How nice!&场景三:刷牙洗脸Mom: Hurry up, Johnny, or you’ll be late.Johnny: O.K, Mom, I’ll brush my teeth.Mom: Don’t forget to wash your face.Johnny: O.K.&场景四:早餐Mom: Johnny, breakfast is ready.Johnny: Mom, please pass me some bread.Mom: Here it is.&场景五:整理书包Mom: Don’t forget your books.Johnny: Let me see, Chinese, English, maths and music. All in, Mom.Mom: Good.&场景六:上学去Johnny: Dad, Mom, I’m going to school.Mom: Take care.Dad: Don’t be late.Johnny: I won’t. Bye, Dad. Bye, Mom.
2、上学(On the Way)&场景一:一起上学Johnny: Good morning.Anny: Good morning.Johnny: What’s your name?Anny: Anny. And you?Johnny: I am Johnny. Let’s go to school together.Anny: O.K, let’s go.&场景二:过马路(红绿灯) Anny: Watch out! The light is red.Johny: O.K. (half a minute later)Anny: It’s green now.Johnny: Let’s go.&场景三:等车Anny: The bus is late.Johnny: Wait a bit.Anny: Look, it’s coming.Johnny: Let’s get on the bus.&场景四:绑好鞋带Anny: Look at your shoe lace, Johnny.Johnny: Oh, it’s loose. Let me tie it up.&场景五:认识新老师 Johnny: Anny, this is my teacher, Miss Lin.Anny: Hello, Miss Lin.Miss Lin: Hello.
3、课前(Before Class)&场景一:今天值日Johnny & Anny: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Good morning. Why so early today?Anny: We are on duty.&场景二:擦黑板Anny: Oh, it’s out of my reach.Johnny: Let me give you a hand.Anny: Thanks.&场景三:打扫教室Johnny: Let’s clean the floor.Anny: See? It’s so dirty.Johnny: Let’s clean it.&场景四:文具盒 Johnny: I have a pen and a ruler. And you?Anny: I have a knife and an eraser.Johnny: May I see it?Anny: Sure.&场景五:早读 Johnny: Excuse me, Anny, can you spell this word for me?Anny: O.K. Which one?Johnny: Apple.Anny: A-P-P-L-E.Johnny: Thanks.
4、课堂(In Class)&场景一:起立问好 Miss Gao: Good morning, class.Class: Good morning, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: Is everyone here?Tome: No, Mary is not here. She’s sick.Miss Gao: Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.&场景二:铃响过后 Anny: Johnny, the bell is ringing.Johnny: Oh, hurry up. Class has begun.Johnny & Anny: Excuse me.Miss Gao: Come in, please.&场景三:加法练习 Miss Gao: What’s six plus four?Anny: Eight!Miss Gao: Are you sure? Think again.Johnny: Let me try. Oops! It’s ten.Miss Gao: Well done.&场景四:减法练习 Miss Gao: What’s five minus three, Johnny?Johnny: Two.Miss Gao: Right.&场景五:乘除法练习 Miss Gao: Anny, what’s eight times two?Anny: It’s sixteen.Miss Gao: Wow, you’re clever! What’s six divided by three?Johnny: I know! Two.& Right?Miss Gao: Yes, you got it.&场景六:借橡皮擦 Johnny: Anny, can I borrow you eraser?Anny: I’m sorry. I don’t have one.Johnny: That’s O.K. Thanks anyway.&场景七:下课 Miss Gao: Class is over.Class: Goodbye, Miss Gao.Miss Gao: See you next time.
5、课间(Break)&场景一:排队 Monitor: Stand in four lines, please!Johnny: Hurry up, Anny.Anny: Ouch, you are stepping on my foot.Johnny: I’m sorry.&场景二:升旗 Monitor: Attention, please! Salute!&场景三:我的红领巾咋不见啦 Miss Gao: Class is over. Time for morning exercises.Johnny: Anny, hurry up.Anny: Wait! Where is my red scarf?Johnny: Gosh! I can’t wait.Anny: Go ahead then! Who cares?&场景四:上厕所 Johnny: I can’t help.Tom: You can’t help what?Johnny: I wanna go to the restroom now.Tom: Too bad! You have to wait.Johnny: Oh, no!&场景五:下节课上什么 Johnny: Anny, what’s for next class?Anny: Music. Can you sing?Johnny: I can sing many songs.Anny: Cool.&场景六:认识新朋友 Johnny: Hi, my name’s Johnny. What’s your name?Nancy: I’m Nancy. Where are you from, Johnny?Johnny: Xiamen. And you?Nancy: I’m form Fuzhou.Johnny: How old are you?Nancy: Seven. What about you?Johnny: Oh, we’re of the same age.情景对话题的解答:常见的题型有:补全对话,给问句选择对应的答语,给下列的句子按正确的顺序排列等。情景交际试题特点: 1、以情景为条件,以对话为主要表达形式; 2、既短小又灵活,前言后语连接紧凑,答语多呈现省略,增加了答案的隐蔽性; 3、主要考察英语的日常用语、习惯用语以及各种场合的交际性语言,并从实际出发,考查交际语言的运用能力。做法:仔细阅读上下文,找出上下文之间的联系。
发现相似题
与“根据图片补全对话。1. A:Howdoeshefeel?B:He_________________..”考查相似的试题有:
22109244322306719859220687742初中英语补全对话初中英语_第二教育网
热点搜索:  
您所在的位置:
> -补全对话 (98)
资源版本导航: 资源主题导航: 资源地区导航: 资源属性导航:
本网大部分资源来源于会员上传,除本网组织的资源外,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯版权,请立刻和本网联系并提供证据,本网将在三个工作日内改正。补全对话_中华文本库
第1页/共4页
文本预览:
如何做好补全对话题
—补全对话专项复习
补全对话是我市历年中考的必考试题,它主 要是考查学生用英语语言进行实际交际的能 力,考查学生是否能把平时学到的语言知识 升华成语言技能. 具体说来,是以书面形式 来考查口语交际能力,通过书写句子,考查 对基本句子结构的掌握和应用。补出句子不 难,得全分难。 因此在复习的过程中,对 这一部分的复习要引起我们老师的足够重视。
二、考查内容
补全对话题的内容主要是基于课本,以《英 语新课程标准》要求学生掌握初中毕业生必须 学会使用的一些常用的功能意念项目以达到初 步交际的目的。这些功4能意念项目包括:问
候、介绍、告别、感谢、道歉、邀请、 请求允许、祝愿和祝贺、提供帮助、约 会、打电话、就餐、就医、购物、问路、 谈论天气、语言交际困难、提醒注意、 劝告、建议等20个项目。
三、试题形式
出题的形式为补全对上句问题的回 答或者是补全对下句所回答问题的提问。 题型有选择式、逻辑排列式、填词式、 填句式等。就我市中考题型而言,补全 对话只有一种形式,就是根据上下文语 境填写对话中所空出的语句,这就要求 我们在平时的教学中,要注意交际语言 量的积累,在复习的过程中要侧重应试 能力以及应试技巧的培养。
四、解题步骤
1.通读对话,仔细审题
同学们应将对话从头至尾通读一遍,并根据 对话所给的情景判断出谈话双方的关系, 谈话地点,谈话方式,谈话话题内容等基 本情况。从而对症下药,从头脑中提取所需 的习惯用语, 为顺利地完成此题做好准备。
2. 分析对话,试填答案
根据通读全文所获得的信息试探性地猜 测所需语句。试填答案时 一、要问答一致并根据所学有关方 面典型句 型 来试填。 二、 要 注意对话的表达要符合西方人的风俗 习惯。英汉两种语言对日常生活中的 同一话题可能会有不同的表达方法.
3.逐字细读,确定答案
要求学生把整个对话重读一遍, 检查问答是否一致,对话是不是 通顺,流畅,前后句子是不是符 合逻辑,是否符合习惯用法。首 字母、标点是不是书写正确。
4.复读全文,验证答案
所有空白都填好以后,还不是最后完成,还要 验证。这时同学要再认真仔细地阅读全文, 对所有的答案逐个再做一次复检,细心审查, 注意细枝末节,纠正包括大小写、标点、时 态、语态及表达法等在内的任何错误,只有 耐心细致,才能确保万无一失。
四步解题法:
审题 ︱ 试填 ︱ 确定 ︱ 验证
Can I help you A: ________________________? B: Yes, please. I want a sweater. What color d
第1页/共4页
寻找更多 ""

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语补全对话 的文章

随机推荐