补全对话excuse me话

评论列表(网友评论仅供网友表达个人看法,并不表明本站同意其观点或证实其描述)
精彩栏目推荐补全对话根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。A.Hello, Fangfang.We are looking for you everywhere.1.______ ?B.I went to the school library.What's up?A.We're going to help the children in hospital.Will you join us?B.Of course.&2.______ ?A.This Saturday morning.We'll stay there for the whole day.B.That's great.See you then.(At the Children's Hospital)B.Hello, I'm Fangfang.Can I have your name, please?C.I'm Li Hua.B.Hello, Li Hua.3.______ ?C.I've got a high fever, I have stayed here for five days.B.How are you feeling now?C.4.______.I hope I can go back to school soon.B.Don't worry.I will help you with your lessons.
C.5.______ .B.It's a pleasure.Now, let me read you a story.
1. Where did you go(just now)
&&& Where have you(just now)
2.When is it&
&& When shall we go there
& &When are we going to help them
3.What's wrong(with you)
&& &What's the matter(with you)
&& &What happened(to you)
&& &What's your trouble
4.Much better
& &I am feeling much better&
& &I am getting better and better
&& Not so good/ Not very well
5.Many thanks/Thank you(very much)/Thanks a lot
& Thanks for your help
& It's very kind of you(An old woman is standing at the side of the road,near the traffic l&1&&.&Liu Mei is on her way to the cinema.but she stops.)
Woman:Oh,dear! What shall i do ?
Liu Mei:What's the m&2& , Granny ? Can I help you ?
Woman:I'm&on my way&&to see my&h&3&. He's ill in hospital.
Liu Mei:Which hospital ?
Woman:I don't know.The address was on a p&4&&of paper,but i can't find it now !
Liu Mei:Is it in your pockets ?M&5& you put it there.
Woman:Oh,yes. Here it is.
Liu Mei:Yes.North Street Hospital.
Woman:Could you tell me how I can get to the hospital?? I don't k&6&&the way.Which is the way to the hospitl?
Liu Mei:Go down this street until you r&7&&the second traffic lights.Turn right.At the end of the r&8&&you'll see the hospital.It'll take you about half an hour.
Woman:Half an hour ? That is too l&9&.Is there a bus ?
Liu Mei:Yes.The NO.72 bus will take you there.There's a stop right o&10& the hospital.I'll go with you.
Woman:How kind you are!Thank you.
1.lights& 2.matter& 3.husband& 4.piece& 5.Mayby& 6.know& 7.reach& 8.road& 9.long& 10.outside/opposite登录后可查看测评记录,现在去
您还没有做过任何测评,
相关的在线测评卷
根据对话内容,从方框内所给的选项中选出最佳选项填在横线上。选项中有两项为多余选项。
(Kitty and Mark meet outside the schoolgate after school.)
A: Hi, Mark. Ben&s birthday is coming. I&m planning a surprise party for him this Saturday. 1.____
B: Sure. Kitty. I&m free. What are we going to do at the party?
A: 2.____ We&ll also have a barbecue.Someone will bring Ben to the party without telling him.
B: Really? You mean he doesn&t know the party at all?
A: 3.____ We&re also prepared some gifts for him.
B: Sounds great. I&m looking forward to it. 4.____
A: It&s in my house. You can come earlier. See you then.
B: OK.5.____
知识点:&&
做补全对话时,需要结合上下句的逻辑关系进行判断。第一空,根据答语&Sure. Kitty. I&m free.&可知,问句应该是&你能帮助我吗?&所以选C;第二空,根据问句&What are we going to do at the party?&和后面的答语&We&ll also have a barbecue.&可知,第二空比较合适的答语是&We&re going to play some games.&故选G;第三空,根据问句&You mean he doesn&t know the party at all?&可知,答语应该是&Yes, that&s right.&故选B;第四空,根据答语&It's in my house.&可知,问句问的是办派对的地点,所以选D;第五空,对&See you then.&的回答用&See you&。故选A。君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
英语补全对话—本书为本人收集..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语补全对话
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语补全对话 的文章

随机推荐