高考补全对话话 whta is this () a keyboard

Windows 8: Install some software using MSI. - Microsoft Community
Applies to:
Had this question
Windows 8: Install some software using MSI.
Rename the computer. Cannot uninstall the software after renaming. Before renaming - all is fine. Any workarounds/solutions?
Installer errors 2502 and 2503.
Windows 8 x64 Enterprise
Solved without PSS.
Problem is in permissions on C:\Windows\Temp folder.
Somehow Administrators-Full Control (I'm member of Administrators grop) is not enough.
Added permissions as "&My User& - Change and thats it. Installer works as a charm.
Hope this will help somebody.
Found this helpful
Hi Siarhei Maltsau,
Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.
In order to help you better please provide us the following information.
Which software are you trying to uninstall ?
How are you trying to uninstall the software,Are you uninstalling the programs from Control Panel or using an uninstaller?"
Whta is the error message you get when you try to uninsatll the software?
-------------------------------------------
Inorder to fix the issue with uninstallating the programm you can try following below steps :
Method 1: clean boot
Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts. Follow these steps to start the computer in clean boot.
a) Press the ‘Windows + R’ key on the keyboard.
b) In the ‘Run’ windows type ’MSCONFIG’ and click ‘Ok’.
c) Click the ‘Boot’ tab and uncheck ‘Safe Boot’ option.
d) On the ‘General’ tab, click to select the option ‘Selective startup’, and then click to clear the option Load startup items check box.
e) On the ‘Services’ tab, click to select the ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ check box, and then click ‘Disable all’.
f) On the ‘StartUp’ tab, click ‘Open Task Manager’. In the Task Manager window under startup tab, right click on each startup item which are enabled and select ‘Disable’.
g) Click ‘OK’, and then click Restart.
Step 2: Enable half of the services
c )Click the Services tab, and then click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
d)Click to select half of the check boxes in the Service list.
e)Click OK, and then click Restart.
Step 3: Determine whether the problem returns
If the problem still occurs, repeat step 1 and step 2. In step 2, click to clear half of the check boxes that you originally selected in the Service list.
If the problem does not occur, repeat step 1 and step 2. In step 2, select only half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
If only one service is selected in the Service list, and you still experience the problem, the selected service causes the problem. Go to step 6. If no service causes this problem, go to step 4.
Step 4: Enable half of the Startup items
If no startup item causes this problem, a Microsoft service most likely causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat step 1 and step 2 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in either step.
Step 5: Determine whether the problem returns
If the problem still occurs, repeat step 1 and step 4. In step 4, click to clear half of the check boxes that you originally selected in the Startup Item list.
If the problem does not occur, repeat step 1 and step 4. In step 4, select only half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
If only one startup item is selected in the Startup Item list, and you still experience the problem, the startup item that is selected in the list is the service that is causing the problem. Go to step 6.
If no startup item causes this problem, a Microsoft service most likely causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat step 1 and step 2 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in either step.
Step 6: Resolve the problem
After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then click to clear the check box for the problem item.
Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow these steps to boot to normal startup.
c) On the ‘General’ tab, click the ‘Normal Startup’ option, and then click ‘OK’.
d) When you are prompted to restart the computer, click ‘Restart’.
Method 2: If the issue persists in clean boot then, restore the computer to a previous state when it was working fine using system restore and check if that helps.
a) Move the mouse to the bottom left of the screen and right-click to get see a list of options.
b) Click on ‘Run’ and type ‘rstrui’. Click ‘OK’ to bring the ‘System Restore’ interface.
c) Following the steps as mentioned in the interface to restore the computer to a previous point.
Note: When you perform System Restore to restore the computer to previous state, programs and updates you installed are removed.
Run System Maintenance troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.
Follow the steps mentioned below.
a. Press "Windows key + W".
b. Type "Troubleshooter" without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
c. Select "System and Security".
d. Select "System Maintenance" under System options.
e. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
Thank you for Contacting Microsoft Answers,Please reply with the status of the issue.
Found this helpful
We investigate the problem further. The problem is in sysprep. If the image is not run sysprep - all is fine, but MSI packages installed in Audit mode and sysprep run after - raise the problem with uninstall.
We opened PSS case, as this is issue became blocker for our further Win8 deployment...
Solved without PSS.
Somehow Administrators-Full Control (I'm member of Administrators grop) is not enough.
Added permissions as "&My User& - Change and thats it. Installer works as a charm.
Found this helpful
Solved without PSS.
Thank you so much after hours of searching and trying all the different suggestions I saw to other people this was exactly my problem except it was c:\windows\downloadedinstallations
Found this helpful
Solved without PSS.
Had this issue with Windows 8 Pro when trying to uninstall some programs. Permissions to Temp folder resolved it. Thanks!
Found this helpful
Thank-you SO much.
I tried everything I could think of from registry hacks to various scans and compatibility work arounds.
Turns out MS just cant make an OS correctly.... Agh!&
All working now, thanks. Does anybody know what could be causing this issue? Are MS aware that it's fairly common (according to a quick google search)
Found this helpful
How can I find the
&C:\Windows\Temp folder & &?
Thanks, Marcel
Found this helpful
Solved without PSS.
I have seen a lot of answers on the net that flat out did not work!& This is so simple andmakes so much sense as I had problems with other programs that tried to automatically update, which it turns out was using this same directory.
To Microsoft, Please advise what the security settings on this folder should be and or come up with a patch to correct it.
Found this helpful
I had this problem when updating drivers and / or installing or uninstalling some programs (not all).& There are various threads around the internet that suggest registry hacks or changing permissions on the TEMP folder or on the Windows Installer folder
itself as the solution.& These may or may not work.& They did not reliably work for me (though in one instance, changing permissions did temporarily work).& What did work perfectly was downloading the driver I was trying to update and then temporarily disabling
internet access and my anti-virus program and running the installation.& For whatever reason, my anti-virus program was not allowing installs of well... nearly anything.& Disabling fixed it up instantly.&
I didn't think it could be that, personally, because all of these threads exist and the permissions as stated on my folders were as expressed here... but it occurred to me that this didn't make a lot of sense.& And I didn't want to change things that might
compromise security.& So I just figured, changing my system drivers, etc., is a thing that my AV might be concerned about unnecessarily, so I shut it off and tried the updates again and voila!&
I suspect that this is probably the fault of incorrect or at least overzealous settings on my anti-virus program on my part, and I am okay with that.& But I thought I'd throw this out there for anyone else who may be struggling with this problem... before you
go do any of the crazier things, try this first and see if it works for you.& If it does, then you just have to maybe contact your AV supplier and see if they can help you figure out what the right settings are for you.& Or... just know that sometimes your
updates will fail and you may need to do it this way.
Hope this helps someone!
Found this helpful
Thank you Maltsau
I solved the problem with your advice
* Please try a lower page number.
* Please enter only numbers.补全对话 A.excuse me, mary. whose sweater is this_百度知道
补全对话 A.excuse me, mary. whose sweater is this
A.excuse me, mary. whose sweater is this? It looks______yours.
B.what_____is it?
A.It's blue B.It isn't mine A.that one is red. Is it____? B.yes,it is mine. A.____you are. You must look_____your clothes. B.thank you very much.
一共有6个空,每空一词
提问者采纳
likes, color, yours, Here,after
我少发了一个
lt isn't mine___is red,not blue. I think it's his
不,是mine
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
为愚者代辩之人
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
sweater的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
likecoloryoursHereafter
at,color,you,Here,at
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁补全对话 A:Hey,Jane!The weather is fine.Where will you go this weekend?_百度知道
补全对话 A:Hey,Jane!The weather is fine.Where will you go this weekend?
提问者采纳
I probably will hit off to the south beach and take sun bask there. You are welcome to join me and we can play softball on the beach together.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
问题不全啊。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁58cv网址导航四、补全对话。(20分) A: Hello, this is Tengfei Company(公司).What can I do for you? B: Hello. 1 Y_百度知道
四、补全对话。(20分) A: Hello, this is Tengfei Company(公司).What can I do for you? B: Hello. 1 Y
我不会这个阅读,请帮帮我
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
A:你好,这里是腾飞公司,我可以帮你吗B:你好,1Y,(1Y后应该很有内容)
四、补全对话。(20分)A: Hello, this is Tengfei Company(公司).What can I do for you?B: Hello. 1
You want a typist(打字员),don’t you?A: Right.A: Hello, this is Tengfei Company(公司).What can I do for you?B: Hello. 1
You want a typist(打字员),don’t you?A: Right.B: Good, I want to have a try. But I don’t know the way to your company.
YY:I have learned that a secretary is needed in your company,and i am interested in that applicant,can you tell me more details?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语补全对话 的文章

随机推荐