The climb是什么意思 歌词的英文和中文的...

《nerve say nerve 》的英文歌词_百度知道
《nerve say nerve 》的英文歌词
贾斯丁比伯 和 贾登 合作 外加中文歌词
(我会战斗)I will fight till forever!(我会战斗)I will fight till forever!但是他没有像我一样和JB一起唱这首歌!是JSmith和Jb;m fast enough to run across the sea 我可以快跑穿过海洋 And there&#39!(我会战斗)I wils older than me 他比我大 And stronger than me 比我强壮 And his arms a little bit longer than me 他的手臂比我长一些 But he ain'm strong enough to climb the highest tower 我已经很强大可以继续向上攀登 And I&#39!I be trying a chill我控制自己冷静下来 They be trying to side with the thrill 他们却充满了激情 No pun intended was raised by the power of Will 我没有别的意思 我只是有意志力 Like Luke with the force when push comes to shove 就像在逆境中 Luke勇往直前 Like Cobe with the 4th ice water with blood 就像Cobe在第4区 靠冰水和血液活下来 I gotta be the best and yes我要当最好的 并且我可以We&#39! (I will fight)我永不言败;re the flyest 我们可以飞翔 Like David and Goliath 就像David和Goliath一样 I conquered the giant 我可以征服巨人 So now I got the world in my hand 现在世界就在我手上 I was born from two stars我从两颗耀眼的星星中走出来 So the moon&#39! (make it right)我会一直战斗!我们现在就出发;s my destiny 这是我的命运 I s just no turning back 我知道我已无法回头When your hearts under attack 当你的心受到攻击时 Gonna give everything I have 我会付出我的所有 It&#39!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败 I s where I land 月亮是我的降落的地方 I will never say never! (make it right)我会一直战斗;s just no turning back 我知道我已无法回头When your hearts under attack 当你的心受到攻击时 Gonna give everything I have 我会付出我的所有 It't on a JB song with me!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败 Here we go!(我会战斗)I will fight till forever! (I will fight)我永不言败!I gotcha lil bro 两个铁兄弟 I can handle him 我可以搞定他 Hold up aight 别松懈 好么 I can handle him 我可以搞定他 Now he&#39! (I will fight)我永不言败;s bigger than me 现在他比我厉害 Taller than me 比我高 And he&#39!(战胜他)Whenever you knock me down 不管何时你打败我I will not stay on the ground 我都绝不会一蹶不振 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up 继续战斗 Pick it up up up 继续战斗 And never say never 我永不言败 I never thought I could feel this power 我以前从来没有想过我可以这么强大 I never thought that I could feel this free 我以前从来没有想过我可以自由 I&#39!Guess who 猜猜是谁 JSmith and Jb;s my destiny 这是我的命运 I will never say never! (make it right)我会一直战斗! (I will fight)我永不言败Never Say Never 永不言败See I never thought that I could walk through fire 我以前从没想过我可以穿过熊熊烈火 I never thought that I could take the burn 我以前从没想过我也可以像火一样燃烧起来 I never had the strength to take it higher 我以前从没想过我可以更强大 Until I reached the point of no return 直到我被逼到了绝境 And there&#39! (make it right)我会一直战斗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The&Climb&歌词的英文和中文的翻译
I can almost see it / 眼前依稀浮现
That dream I'm dreamin' but / 萦绕心头的那个梦境
There's a voice inside my head saying / 脑海里却响起一个声音
you'll never reach it / 你永远也不会到达彼岸
Every step I'm taking / 我迈出的每一步
Every move I make feels /我做过的每件事
Lost with no direction / 无不使我迷失方向
My faith is shakin / 开始动摇的,是
But I, I gotta keep tryin. / 可我,我还是要继续求索
Gotta keep my head held high / 还是要挺胸抬头、阔步前行
There's always gonna be another mountain / 总会有下一座
I'm always gonna wanna make it move / 在等我去将它移开
Always gonna be an uphill battle / 总会有下一个山坡
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose / 很可能令我无法越过
Ain't about how fast I get there / 不在于我要用多久才能抵达峰顶
Ain't about what's waitin on the other side / 不在于山那边倒底是怎样的风景
It's the climb / 这就是攀登
The struggles I'm facing / 我面对的每次搏击
The chances I'm taking / 我抓住的每次机遇
Sometimes might knock me down but / 有时会令我一败涂地
No I'm not breaking / 却决不会磨去我的意志
I may not know it / 或许我不懂其中的意义
But these are the moments that / 但这些时刻却会成为
I'm gonna remember most, yeah / 我一辈子可以珍藏的回忆,啊
Just gotta keep going / 只管继续前进
And I, I gotta be strong / 我要,我要变得坚强
Just keep pushing on 'cause / 只须奋力前行,因为
There's always gonna be another mountain / 总会有下一座山峦
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose / 很可能令我无法越过
Ain't about how fast I get there / 不在于我要用多久才能抵达顶峰
It's the climb / 这就是攀登
Yeah-yeah / 啊 -
There's always gonna be another mountain / 总会有下一座山峦
Sometimes you're gonna have to lose / 很可能令我无法越过
Ain't about how fast I get there / 不在于我要用多久才能抵达顶峰
It's the climb / 这就是攀登
Yeah-yeah-yeah / 啊 - -
Keep on moving / 继续前行
Keep climbing / 继续攀登
Keep the faith / 坚守信念
Baby / 宝贝
It's all about / 这一切就是
It's all about the climb / 这一切就是攀登
Keep your faith / 坚守你的信念
Keep your faith / 坚守你的信念
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。Miley Cyrus - The Climb的中文歌词不要翻译器翻译的...求纯人工翻译...求字句通顺
  I can almost see it / 眼前依稀浮现  That dream I'm dreamin' but / 萦绕心头的那个梦境  There's a voice inside my head saying / 脑海里却响起一个声音  you'll never reach it / 你永远也不会到达彼岸  Every step I'm taking / 我迈出的每一步  Every move I make feels /我做过的每件事  Lost with no direction / 无不使我迷失方向  My faith is shakin / 开始动摇的,是我的信念  But I, I gotta keep tryin. / 可我,我还是要继续求索  Gotta keep my head held high / 还是要挺胸抬头、阔步前行  There's always gonna be another mountain / 总会有下一座山峦  I'm always gonna wanna make it move / 在等我去将它移开  Always gonna be an uphill battle / 总会有下一个山坡  Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose / 很可能令我无法越过  Ain't about how fast I get there / 不在于我要用多久才能抵达峰顶  Ain't about what's waitin on the other side / 不在于山那边到底是怎样的风景  It's the climb / 这就是攀登  The struggles I'm facing / 我面对的每次搏击  The chances I'm taking / 我抓住的每次机遇  Sometimes might knock me down but / 有时会令我一败涂地  No I'm not breaking / 却决不会磨去我的意志  I may not know it / 或许我不懂其中的意义  But these are the moments that / 但这些时刻却会成为  I'm gonna remember most, yeah / 我一辈子可以珍藏的回忆,啊  Just gotta keep going / 只管继续前进  And I, I gotta be strong / 我要,我要变得坚强  Just keep pushing on 'cause / 只须奋力前行,因为  There's always gonna be another mountain / 总会有下一座山峦  I'm always gonna wanna make it move / 在等我去将它移开  Always gonna be an uphill battle / 总会有下一个山坡  Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose / 很可能令我无法越过  Ain't about how fast I get there / 不在于我要用多久才能抵达顶峰  Ain't about what's waitin on the other side / 不在于山那边到底是怎样的风景  It's the climb / 这就是攀登  Yeah-yeah / 啊 -  There's always gonna be another mountain / 总会有下一座山峦  I'm always gonna wanna make it move / 在等我去将它移开  Always gonna be an uphill battle / 总会有下一个山坡  Sometimes you're gonna have to lose / 很可能令我无法越过  Ain't about how fast I get there / 不在于我要用多久才能抵达顶峰  Ain't about what's waitin on the other side / 不在于山那边到底是怎样的风景  It's the climb / 这就是攀登  Yeah-yeah-yeah / 啊 - -  Keep on moving / 继续前行  Keep climbing / 继续攀登  Keep the faith / 坚守信念  Baby / 宝贝  It's all about / 这一切就是  It's all about the climb / 这一切就是攀登  Keep your faith / 坚守你的信念  Keep your faith / 坚守你的信念
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英文歌 because I love you 的歌词翻译成中文是什么?_百度知道
英文歌 because I love you 的歌词翻译成中文是什么?
语句要通顺;m sorry if it sounds kinda badjust that WorriedI&#39。If I got down on my kneesand I pleaded with youIf I crossed a million oceansjust to be with youWould you ever let me downIf I climbed the highest mountainjust to hold you tightIf I said thatI would love you every single nightWould you ever let me downWell I'm sorry if it sounds kinda sadit's just that Worriedso worried that you let me downBecause I love you love you Love youSo don'm so worried that you let me downBecause I love you love youWell I't let me downIf I swam the longest riverjust to callyour nameIf I said the way I feel for youWould never changeWould you ever fool aroundWell I'm sorry if it sounds kinda badjust that WorriedI&#39不要金山之类翻译软件翻译的
提问者采纳
just to be with you只为能与你相随,and I pleaded with you然后恳求于你;m sorry if it sounds kinda sad抱歉听上去有点儿悲观it&#39,just to hold you tight只为能紧握着你If I said that如果我说I would love you every single night在每个独自一人的夜晚,If I crossed a million oceans如果我横穿无数的海洋,Would you ever let me down你今后还会让我失望吗If I climbed the highest mountain如果我翻越最高的山峰;m sorry if it sounds kinda bad抱歉听上去有点儿悲观just that WorriedI&#39,我都在心想着你Would you ever let me down你今后还会让我失望吗Well I'm so worried that you let me downBecause I love you love youWell I's just that Worried只是忧心罢了so worried that you let me down我是如此的担忧你会让我失望Because I love you love you Love you因为我爱你爱你很爱你So don't let me down所以不要让我失望If I swam the longest river如果我横渡最长的河流just to callyour name只为呼喊你的名字If I said the way I feel for you如果我说这就是我感受你的方式Would never change并且永不改变Would you ever fool around你今后还会到处去游荡吗Well I'm sorry if it sounds kinda badjust that WorriedI&#39If I got down on my knees如果我屈膝跪下
提问者评价
虽然还是有点别扭,但还是谢谢你回答很有条理。
相关专业回答
Loving You歌词
曲:Riperton Minnie 词:Rudolph Richard
曲:莱普顿米妮
词:鲁道夫李察
编曲:Ted Lo 监制:雷颂德
编曲:Ted Lo 监制:雷颂德
Loving you is easy cuz you''re beautiful
爱你很容易,因为你是美丽的
making love with you is all I wanna do
与你做爱是我想做的一切
loving you is more than just a d...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
果我跪了下来
如果我过一个跨越万水千山
仅仅和你在一起
你还会让我失望吗
如果我爬上了最高的山峰
只是紧紧地抱住你
我将爱你每天晚上
你还会让我失望吗
好吧,如果它听起来有点糟糕
只是那忧心忡忡
我很担心youlet我下来
因为我爱你
我爱你,爱你,爱你
所以,如果它听起来有点难过
这是因为担心
那么担心,我很抱歉,如果它听起来有点糟糕
只是那忧心忡忡
我很担心你让我失望
因为我爱你
好吧,我很抱歉,你让我失望
因为我爱你,我很抱歉,爱你,请不要让我失望
如果我游到最长的河流
只是为了callyour名称
如果我说我自己的方式给你
永远不会改变吗
你会永远愚弄
如果我我跪了下来,与我恳求你如果我越过海洋 100 万次和你在一起会你曾让我失望吗?如果我爬上最高的山峰只紧抱你时,如果我说我会爱你每一夜会你曾让我失望吗?很抱歉如果这听起来有点伤感的只是担心,那么担心你将让我失望因为我爱你爱你爱你,别让我失望如果我游最长的河流,叫你的名字,如果我说过会永远不会改变我对你的感受就会永远欺骗吗?我很抱歉如果这听起来有点不好只是 Worried 我是那么担心你让我失望因为我爱你爱你井很抱歉如果这听起来有点不好只是 Worried 我是那么担心你让我失望因为我爱你爱你爱你爱你爱你
because i love you
因为我爱你
if i got down on my knees i'm pleaded with you
如果我跪下双膝向你企求宽恕
if i cross a million oceans just to be with you.
如果我横越亿万个海洋 只为与你相守
would you ever let me down.
是否你依然会让我失望
if i climb the highest mountain just to hold you tight.
如果我攀上最高的山峰 只为了紧抱着你
if i said that i would love you every single night.
如果说每一个孤单的夜我都深爱着你
would you ever let me down.
是否你依然会让我失望
well i'm sorry if it sounds kind of sad,
哦 抱歉这些话听起来有点伤感
just that worry i'm so worry that you let me down.
只因为我很担心 你会让我失望
because i love...
杀人不偿命
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the&climb中文歌词
by Miley Cyrus
I can almost see
it& 眼前依稀浮现That dream I'm dreamin' but
萦绕心头的那个梦境