The mrproperr function...

proper functioning是什么意思_百度知道
proper functioning是什么意思
提问者采纳
人的正当作用是生活. The proper function of main is living. 调理甲状腺及副甲状腺.来自互联网3. 人的正确功能是糊口. The proper function]本征函数双语例句1;&#331. 人应该生活;n] 美 [&#712. 检测和维护需要书面检测和维护;əp&#601proper function英 [ˈ ˈpr&#596,ŋf&#652,而不是生存.来自互联网2. Supports the proper function of the thyroid an&#601,效率最高.来自互联网4;prɑpɚkʃ &#712, 而不是保存;f&#652,确保总成的功能正常. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist, 而不是生存.来自互联网5. Certified testing and maintenance are required to ensure proper function and maximum effectik&#643
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
维生素和脂肪酸。如有疑问请继续追问, vitamins and fatty acids. 德拉吉表示。Dr stein believes that the proper functioning of nerve-cell membranes and signalling molecules depends on adequate supplies of minerals,您的采纳是我的力量,该计划的意义不是向各国政府提供廉价融资proper functioning正常运转Mr draghi says the programme is not about providing cheap funding for governments but about ensuring the proper functioning of bond markets,而是要确保债券市场的正常运行,望采纳. stein博士认为神经细胞膜和信号传输分子的正常功能有赖于足够的无机元素,谢谢
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁An eye is only a good eye in so much as it can see,because the proper function of an eye is sight前半句特别是in so much那_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
An eye is only a good eye in so much as it can see,because the proper function of an eye is sight前半句特别是in so much那
An eye is only a good eye in so much as it can see,because the proper function of an eye is sight前半句特别是in so much那
眼睛如果仅仅能看不能算好的眼睛,因为眼睛的正常功能就是用来看的.so much as: 甚至于,任凭,并不是
一个眼睛仅只是一个好的眼睛那它最多也只能看到它所看到的,因为一个正常眼睛的功能也就是它的视力。
一个人的眼睛只有看得见才能算好的眼睛,因为眼睛的功能就是用来看、so much as的意思是和…一样
一个眼睛如果能看见,那么它只是一个正常的眼睛,因为眼睛的特有功能就是视力。in so much :到如此程度。英语翻译“I would ratherI would rather that my spurt burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dryrot.I would rather be a superb meteor,every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译“I would ratherI would rather that my spurt burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dryrot.I would rather be a superb meteor,every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet
英语翻译“I would ratherI would rather that my spurt burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dryrot.I would rather be a superb meteor,every atom of me in magnificent glow than a sleepy and permanent planet.The proper function of man is to live,Not to exist.I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them.I shall use my time.”
美国作家杰克伦敦 Jack London的诗:以下是中文意思了:)~~ 宁化飞灰,不作浮尘, 宁投熊熊烈火,光尽而灭; 不伴寂寂朽木,默默同腐. 宁为耀目流星,迸发万丈光芒; 不羡永恒星体,悠悠沉睡终右.
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 mrproper 的文章

随机推荐