one day mr smithh remembered...

英语短文改错Mr.Smith worried about the missed shirts all evening .He tried to remember exact what he had done from the time he left the store until the time he got home .He clearly remembered whether he had looked at the shirts while hewas eating lunch.So he must have them when he left the store.He remembered when showing them to a friend on the bus.So he had the shirts then.He went directly from the bus to his house,and he must have forgotten them on thebus.He was in hurry to get off and forgot to check the packages lay on the floor.He should be more careful next time.文中一共有10处错误.希望哪位大虾帮忙改正...
0.was worried1.missed-missing2.exact-exactly3.whether-that4.while-whenand he must have---> so he must have5.must have后加had6.remembered后面的when去掉7.forgotten改成left8.in a hurry9.lay-laid一遍头从头做到尾,不敢保证全部正确.有的地方你自己根据短文改错的格式自己判断一下吧
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
missingexactlyweather-thatlooked at -seeneating-havingSo- Anddirectly-directforgotten-leftin a hurrylay-lying
扫描下载二维码答案:1.D;2.A;3.B;4.A;5.C;6.B;7.C;8.A;9.C;10.D;
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:山东省济南市2011年高中阶段教育学校招生考试英语试题
  Many people have to work   1  .Some people do not mind.Other people think it's terrible.
  One man thinks that working at the weekends can be   2  .He is George Smith.Mr Smith works in an office, in Brighton, England.
  On Saturday, May 24, 1986, he went to the office to do some work.After he   3   the lift, it stopped between floors.Mr Smith could not get out of the lift.He began to shout, but   4   heard him.Then Mr Smith remembered that it was a holiday in England.No one was going to come to work   5   Tuesday.
  There was   6   for Mr Smith to do.He had to wait until one of his workmates came to work and found him.With nothing to   7  , Mr Smith was very hungry and had to sleep most of the time.
  Early on Tuesday morning, one of his workmates came into work and found the lift   8  .When the lift was opened, Mr Smith came out cold, weak, and tired.He had been in the lift for   9   hours!
  Now Mr Smith says, "I only use lifts if they have   10   in them."
from Monday to Friday
at the weekends
on weekdays
from morning till night
got out of
everything
read or write
eat or drink
know the time
was not there
was not closed
was not working
was working
more than 60
telephones
来源:黑龙江省龙东地区2011年初中毕业学业统一考试英语试题
Choose the best answer to complete the passage.
  Many Chinese students don't pay much attention to spoken English at school.They think it necessary to practice   1   English in class, but not   2   class.Here is a story to show you   3   important it is to speak the English language freely in everyday life.
  A foreigner once   4   hungry and went into a restaurant in London.He sat down at a table.When the waiter came, he   5   his mouth, put his fingers into it and took them out again in order to   6   that he wanted something   7   because he could not speak English.The waiter soon   8   him a cup of tea.The man shook his head.The waiter then took   9   the tea and gave him a cup of coffee.Still the man didn't   10   what he wanted.He tried again and again, but he wasn't able to make the waiter   11   him.Finally   12   man came in.He spoke English   13   and fluently.After a few minutes, there was a large plate of meat and vegetables on the table in front of   14  .
  So you see a man can go hungry if he   15   master(掌握)a foreign language.
expressing
understand
understood
be understood
来源:四川省雅安市2011年初中毕业暨高中阶段教育学校招生考试英语试卷
  Dear Sigmund Friend
  I am a Grade 9 student.I have   1   problem, and I do not know how to deal   2   it.
  I have a lot of homework every day, and I have no choice   3   to do it.I often stay up late to complete   4  , and then feel tired the next day.
  Sometimes, I want to   5   to do so much work, but usually I just accept it.I understand that it is important to do my homework and   6   on time.However, I hardly have any spare time for my hobbies   7   playing volleyball and ping-pong.I really feel bad about that.I often doubt whether it is worth   8   so hard.
  I am   9   a holiday without homework so that I can relax and have some time for my hobbies.What should I do? Can you offer me some suggestions? They will be of great value to me.I hope to   10   you soon.
Best wishes
the housework
the exercise
the exercises
hand it on
hand it in
as much as
looking for
looking forward to
looking after
looking up
hear about
来源:浙江省台州市2011年中考英语试题
  It was Molly’s job to hand her father his paper lunch bag each morning before he went to work.One morning, besides his usual lunch bag, Molly   1   him a second paper bag.This one didn’t look so good.It was   2   and was held together with tape(胶带).
  Her father kissed Molly and started off to work with the   3   bags.
  On his lunch break, while he was eating, he looked   4   the second old bag:two small dolls, three small stones and some coins.The busy father smiled, finished eating and   5   away the bags, dolls and stones.
  That   6   when they were having supper, Molly asked, “Where’s my bag, Daddy?”
  “What bag?”
  “The one I gave   7   this morning.”
  “I left it at the office.  8  ?”
  “I forgot to put this note in it, ” she said.“Those are the   9   I really love.I thought you might like to   10   with them.You didn’t lose the bag, did you, Daddy?”
  “Oh, no, ”he said, lying (说谎).“I   11   forgot to bring it home.I’ll bring it tomorrow.”
  When Molly put her arms around her father’s neck, he opened the   12   that read:“I love you, Daddy.”
  Molly had given him her treasures(财富),   13   he had thrown them into the trash can(垃圾箱).So when he went back to the   14  , he went straight to the trash can and   15   all of Molly’s things.He put the treasures inside the bag and carried it home.
collections
来源:江苏省泰州市2011年初中毕业、升学统一考试英语试卷
  An old farmer lived with his grandson.Each morning, the   1   got up early and read his Bhagavad Gita(薄迦梵歌).
  One day the grandson asked, “Grandpa! I try to read the book like you   2   I can't understand it, and I forget it easily.What's the   3   of reading it?”
  The grandfather said, “Take this coal(煤炭)basket down to the   4   and bring me back a basket of water.”
  The boy did as his grandfather   5  ,but all the water ran   6   he got home.The grandfather laughed, “You'll have to move faster next time.”
  This time the boy   7   faster, but again the basket was empty.He told his grandfather that is was   8   to carry water in a basket.He wanted to use a bottle instead, but the old man said, “I just want a basket of water.You're not   9   hard enough.”
  The boy wanted to show his grandfather that the water would surely run.He again put the   10   into the river and ran hard.But there wasn't anything in it again.He said   11  ,“Look, grandpa, it's useless!”
  “Watch the basket.” said the grandfather.
  For the first time the boy   12   the basket was different.It had changed from a dirty old coal basket into a   13   one, inside and out.
  “Boy, you might not understand or remember   14   when you read the book, but when you read it, you will be   15  , inside and out.That's what you got from it.”
grandfather
grandmother
interesting
impossible
unimportant
remembered
everything
来源:黑龙江省大庆市2011年中考英语试题
Close Test
  A little old man and his wife walked slowly into McDonald's   1   a cold-winter evening.They took a table near the back wall, and then the little old man walked to the cash register(收银处)to order.After a while he got the food back and they began to   2   it.
  There was one hamburger, some French fries and one drink.The little old man carefully cut the hamburger into halves and   3   the French fries in two piles.Then he neatly put the   4   of the food in front of his wife.He took a sip of the drink and his wife took a sip."How   5   the old people are!" The people around them thought.
    6   the man began to eat his hamburger and his French fries, his wife sat there   7   him and took turns to drink.  8   young man came over and offered to buy another meal for them.But they refused   9   and said that they got used to   10   everything.
  Then a young lady asked the little old lady a question."Madam, why aren't you eating? You said that you shared everything.Then what are you waiting for?" She answered, "The teeth.”
delightedly
来源:江苏省如皋市三校2012届九年级10月联考英语试题
  From Monday to Friday most people are busy working or studying , but in the evenings and weekends they are free and   1   themselves.Some watch television or go to the movies, others   2   sports.This is decided by their own   3  .
  There are many different ways to spend our   4   time.Almost everyone has some kind of   5  :it may be something from collecting stamps to   6  model planes.Some hobbies are very   7  , but others don't cost anything at all.Some collections(收藏)are worth   8   of money, others are valuable(有价值的)only to their owners.
  I know a man who has a coin collection worth several   9   dollars.A short time ago he bought a rare(罕见的)fifty-cent piece which   10   him$250!He was very happy abut this collection and thought the price was all right.On the other hand, my youngest brother collects match boxes.He has almost 600 of them, but I wonder   11   they are worth any money.However,   12   my brother they are quite valuable.  13   makes him happier than to find a new match box for his collection.
  That's what a hobby means, I think.It is something we   14   to do in our free time just for the fun of it.The value in dollars is not   15  , but the pleasure it gives us is.
take care of
think about
take part in
interesting
thousands of
thousand of
Everything
来源:湖北省宜昌市长阳县2012届九年级上学期期末模拟检测英语试题
完形填空:
  Tea, the most popular drink in the world, was invented by accident.  1   an ancient Chinese legend, the emperor Shen Nong   2   tea when he was boiling drinking water over an open fire.Some leaves from a nearby bush fell into the water and   3   there for some time.The emperor noticed that the leaves in the water produced a   4   smell.Later he decided to   5   the hot mixture.It was quite delicious.And   6  , one of the world’s favorite drinks was invented.
  China is home of tea, which has more than 4,000 years of   7  .People in China drink tea daily.  8   the three major drinks-tea, coffee and cocoa, tea is drunk by   9   people in the world.Tea from China,   10   silk and porcelain(瓷器), began to be known by the world over a thousand years ago and has been an important Chinese export(出口产品)  11  .
  Tea leaves are grown   12   in the south area of the Changjiang River, in the provinces of Zhejiang, Jiangxi and Fujian.Longjing, Wulong, Pu’er and Tieguanyin are all   13   kinds of tea.
  Over the past centuries, Chinese people have developed their special tea culture, which   14   tea planting, tea-leaf picking, tea making and so on.Tea is also a popular   15   which is often mentioned in dances, songs, poems and novels.
According to
Because of
discovered
in the way
on the way
by the way
in this way
the number of
a number of
a large number of
the largest number of
together with
except for
i1nstead of
at that time
from now on
since then
interesting
embarrassing
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!2011年济南市中考英语试题及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011年济南市中考英语试题及答案
上传于||文档简介
&&21年​济​南​市​中​考​英​语​试​题​及​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语完形填空Many people have to work 21 .Some people do not mind,others think it is terrible.One man thinks that working at the weekends can be 22 .He is George Smith.Mr.Smith works in an office,in Brighton,England.One Saturday,May 24,1986,he went to the office to do some work.After he 23 the lift,it stopped between floors.Mr.Smith could not get out of the lift.He began to shout,but 24 heard him.Then Mr.Smith remembered that it was a holiday in England.No one was going to come to work 25 Tuesday.There was 26 for Mr.Smith to do.He had to wait until one of his workmates came to work and found him.With nothing to 27 ,Mr.Smith was very hungry and had to sleep most of the time.Early on Tuesday morning,one of his workmates came into work and found the lift 28 .When the lift was opened,Mr.Smith came out cold,weak,and tired.He had been in the lift for 29 hours!Now Mr.Smith says,"I only use the lift if they have 30 in them." 21 from Monday to Friday at the weekends on weekdays from morning till night 22 dangerous happy angry free 23 got off got into got out of got to 24 someone everyone no one either 25 on to from until 26 nothing something anything everything 27 read or write eat or drink cook know the time 28 was not there was not closed was not working was working 29 nearly 24 about 40 over 60 over 94 30 pans beds exits telephones
jymqtjs688
21-25 BABCD 26-30 ABCCD
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Many people have to work 21 at the weekends
. Some people do not mind, others think it is terrible.
One man thinks that working at the weekends can be 22 dangerous. He is George Smith. Mr. S...
BABCD ABCCD
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 remembered 的文章

随机推荐