she stood inshe wolf of the ssco...

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
For a moment she stood in the doorway,allowing her eyes to_____to the dark interior.请在空白处填个ad开头的单词,
本木兮0105
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
For a moment she stood in the doorway,allowing her eyes to (adjust) to the dark interior.她站在门口好一会,让她的眼睛能够适应里面的漆黑.adjust to sth,(调节以)适应某事.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
addict 沉迷
adaptadapt to是适应的意思那么这里这句话就译为:她在门廊站了一会儿,(来)让她的眼睛适应里头的昏暗。哦,我认为,如果像另外几位说的adjust,应该用she adjust her eyes to the
dark interior,这就是她调整她的眼睛来适应黑暗。此处是her eyes做从句的主语,所以我觉得用adapt更合适。...
adjust ,调整去适应
可以填adaptadapt to表示“适应...”“她在走廊里站了一会,以让眼睛适应里面的黑暗。”【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!
adaptadapt to 适合....她在门口站了一会儿,使她的眼睛适合内部的黑暗。
扫描下载二维码"She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet ..."阅读答案_英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet ..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet ..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet of the dancing world. And then she’d had her accident and it was all over. I had read that in an old newspaper article.‘‘So… Your leg? I mean, how did your leg heal (恢复健全)?”“To tell you the truth ― my legs have been well all my life,” she sighed.“But I don’t understand!” I said, “Your dancing career (事业)… You pretended all these years?”‘‘Very much so, and for a very good reason.”She thought for a while and then continued. “We were talking about engagement (订婚) when your grandfather had to go to war. I was so afraid of losing him that the only way I could stay normal was to dance. I put all my energy and time into practicing and I became very good. Critics praised me, the public loved me, but all I could feel was the ache in my heart, not knowing whether the love of my life would ever return. Then one day a letter came. There were only three sentences: ‘I have lost my leg. I am no longer a whole man and now give you back your freedom. It is best you forget about me.’’’“I made my decision there and then. I traveled away from the city. When I returned I had bought myself a stick. I told everyone I had been in a car crash and that my leg would never completely heal again. My dancing days were over. No one doubted the story ― I had learned to limp (一瘸一拐地走) convincingly before I returned home. And I made sure the first person to hear of my accident was a reporter I knew well. Then I traveled to the hospital. They had pushed your grandfather outside in his wheelchair. I took a deep breath, leaned on my stick and limped to him.”“I showed him newspaper articles of my accident. ‘There is a whole life waiting for us out there! But I am not going to carry you. You are going to walk yourself.’”“I limped a few steps toward him and showed him what I’d taken out of my pocket. ‘Now show me you are still a man.’ I said. He bent to take his stick from the ground and struggled out of that wheelchair. He managed it on his own and walked to me and never sat in a wheelchair again in his life.”“What did you show him?” I had to know. Grandma looked at me and smiled. “Two engagement rings, of course. I had bought them the day after he left for the war and I was not going to waste them on any other man.”小题1:What does the underlined word “it” in the first paragraph refer to?A.Her accident.B.Her pet.C.Her leg. D.Her dancing career.小题2:Which is the correct order of the following events according to the passage?a. Grandfather lost his leg in the war.b. Grandmother bought two engagement rings.c. Grandfather was inspired to stand up on his own.d. Grandmother pretended she was lame.e. Grandmother became an excellent dancer. f. Grandfather had to go to war. A.e-f-b-a-d-cB.f-e-a-c-b-dC.f-b-e-a-d-cD.e-b-f-a-c-d小题3:Which of the following words can best describe grandmother?A.Thoughtful and determined.B.Unselfish but stubborn.C.Courageous but unreliable.D.Sensitive and dishonest.小题4:What’s the main idea of the passage?A.The love of a disabled couple.B.The grandmother’s unconditional love.C.The meaning of an engagement.D.The grandfather’s brave story.
参考答案:
小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A小题4:B试题分析:小题1:D 推理题。根据第一段2,3行She was the pet of the dancing world. And then she’d had her accident and it was all over. I had read that in an old newspaper article.说明是一场事故毁了她的腿。让她的舞蹈梦结束了,故it指她的舞蹈事业。故D正确。小题2:C 排序题。本题可以使用排除法,根据文章都两部分可知爷爷去参军,奶奶买了戒指等爷爷回来。在战争中爷爷失去了双腿,奶奶假装有了事故,鼓励爷爷站起来接受新生活。故C正确。小题3:A 推理题。奶奶为了鼓励爷爷勇敢面对新生活,不惜假装腿瘸。而且坚持了很多年。说明她很坚定也很体贴别人。故A正确。小题4:B。这篇文章主要讲的是奶奶的无条件的爱。点评:文章讲述了奶奶和爷爷的感人的故事,为了鼓励爷爷站起来接受新生活,奶奶不惜假装瘸腿,并放弃了自己最喜爱的舞蹈事业。读完文章,我们不禁要为奶奶喝彩。
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)in a red coat.she stood out in all the students.A.Dress B.Dressed C.Dressing D.To dress 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
________ in a red coat,she stood out in all the students.A.Dress B.Dressed C.Dressing D.To dress
B【解析】试题分析:句意:身穿红色的外套,她在所有学生中很显眼。A.Dress 动词原形B.Dressed 过去分词表示被动完成或状态 C.Dressing 现在分词表示主动正在D.To dress不定式表示将来目的。“穿着“表示状态 be dressed in,故选B。考点:考查非谓语动词的用法。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年濮阳市一高高二上学期第三次质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。As a parent you should help your children understand money. 1. so you may start talking about money when your child shows it.1. The basic function of moneyBegin explaining the basic function of money by showing how people trade money for goods or services. It’s important to show your child how money is traded for the thing he wants to have. If he wants to have a toy, give him the money and let him hand the money to the cashier. 2. when your child grows a bit older and understands the basic function of money, you can start explaining more complex ways of using money.2. Money lessonsApproach money lessons with openness and honesty. 3. If you must say no to a child’s request to spend money, explain “You have enough toy trucks for now.” Or, if the request is for many different things, say, “You have to make a choice between this toy and that toy.”3. 4.Begin at the grocery store. Pick out similar brands of a product—a name brand butter and a generic(无商标产品),for example. You can show your child how to make choices between different brands of a product so that you can save money. 5. If he chooses the cheaper brand, allow him to make another purchase with the money saved. Later, you may explain how the more expensive choice leaves less money for other purchases.A. The value of money.B. Wise decisions.C. The best time to teach a child anything about money is when he shows an interest.D. After you leave the toy store, tell him how the money buys the thing.E. Give him a chance to make a choiceF. Give your child a reason why the things couldn’t be his.G. Ask yourself what things that cost money are most important to you.
来源:学年江苏睢宁宁海外国语学校高一12月学情调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
任务型阅读(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。(2014·南京高一检测)If you took the strengths of others and compared them to your weaknesses, would this make you feel good? The funny thing is that this is what most of us do at one time or another—and some of us do it pretty often. It’s a sure-fire recipe for a drop in self-confidence and for unhappiness. So how can we stop comparing ourselves with others? Here are some tips I’ve found useful.AwarenessMost often we do these social comparisons without realizing we’re doing it. It’s a natural act, I suppose. So the solution is to become aware. If you focus on these thoughts for a few days, it will become much easier with practice, and soon it’ll be hard not to notice.Stop yourselfOnce you realize you’re making these comparisons, stop yourself. Don’t feel bad—just admit the thought, and gently change the focus.Count your blessingsFocus on what you do have, and on what you are already blessed with. Count what you have, not what you don’t have. Think about how lucky you are to have what you have, to have the people in your life who care about you. If you always want what others have, you will never have enough. You will always want more. That’s an endless cycle, and it will never lead to happiness. Instead, learn to realize that what you have is already enough.Focus on your strengthsInstead of looking at your weaknesses, ask yourself what your strengths are. Be proud of them. Work on using them to your best advantages.No one is perfect—we all know that. But we seem to feel bad when we don’t reach perfection. You aren’t perfect and you never will be. Keep trying to improve, but don’t think you’ll ever be the “perfect person”. If you realize that imperfection is what makes you who you are, you are already perfect.Title: 1._____ on real perfection and happiness2._________It is unwise to compare others’ 3._______ with your weaknesses, for it may 4.______ in a decrease in self-confidence and happiness.Detailed suggestionsAwarenessBe 5.______ of the comparisons you are doing.Stop yourselfAdmit the thought and 6.______ change the focus.Count your blessingsFocus on your 7._______ and your born advantages 8._____than what others have.Focus on your strengthsBe proud of your strengths and make the 9._____of them.10.______It is imperfection that makes you who you are and keep trying to improve.
来源:学年江苏睢宁宁海外国语学校高一12月学情调研英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
He was educated at the local high school, ________he went on to Beijing University.A. after which B. after thatC. in which D. in that
来源:学年江苏射阳县第二中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
Catherine’s parents didn’t approve of her leaving school this year, but she did it _____.A. therefore B. anyhow C. somewhat D. besides
来源:学年湖南益阳箴言中学高二1月月考英语试卷(解析版)
Regardless of the sign ____“stop”, he intended to drive ahead but was prevented by a policeman.A. telling B. going C. writing D. saying
来源:学年江苏睢宁宁海外国语学校高二12月学情调研英语试卷(解析版)
With much work ________unsettled,the newly?selected president will have a hard time.A.remaining B.remained C.remains D.to remain
He __________ the agreement at the meeting in public and left angrily.A. tore into B. tore downC. tore up D. tore apart
题型:阅读理解
Generational differences and the economy are shifting more responsibilities for children from their parents to grandparents, according to a new survey.More than one-third of grandparents aged 50 and older contribute financially to their grandchildren’s upbringing, and 11 percent have a grandchild living with them, the poll by AARP showed.40 percent of people who responded to the telephone survey, whose average age was 69, reported spending more than $500 on grandchildren over the past year beyond traditional gifts. Education costs accounted for about 50 percent, daily expenses for about 32 percent and medical and dental costs for about 18 percent.16 percent provided daycare for grandchildren.“They are the safety nets for American families, helping to pay for practical expenses and necessities,”said Amy Goyer, AARP’s multigenerational and family issues (问题) expert.“We see many providing daycare services, while growing numbers even have grandchildren living with them,”she said, referring to the 16 percent who watch their grandchildren while the parents are at work or at school.Overall, nearly 90 percent of the 1,904 grandparents questioned said they play a very or somewhat important role in their grandchildren’s lives, and about 70 percent live within 50 miles of the closest one.The poll conducted by Woelfel Research Inc. also showed that grandparents increasingly adapted to the younger generation’s life issues and preferred ways of communicating.More than one-third connect with their grandchildren via email, Skype or text messaging, while half said they routinely discuss topics ranging from values to drug and alcohol use.Nearly 40 percent said they had discussed dating or sex with at least one grandchild. About 60 percent said they spoke with their grandchildren at least once a week.Most of the grandparents said they had five or more grandchildren, while one-fourth said they have grandchildren of a different race, mixed race or different ethnicity.1.According to Paragraph 3, what did the spending of over $500 last year NOT involve?A. Traditional gifts.B. Education cost.C. Daily expenses.D. Medical and dental costs.2.When do the 16% of the grandparents polled take care of their grandchildren?A. When the parents are retired.B. When the parents are working or buying gifts.C. When the parents are at work or at school.D. When there are three generations in the family.3.Which of the following statements is TRUE, according to the passage?A. One-third of grandparents aged 50 and older assist in bringing up their grandchildren.B. The grandparents surveyed offered nets to their grandchildren.C. Many grandparents polled said they play an important role in their grandchildren’s lives.D. A majority of the grandparents surveyed said they had five or more grandchildren.4.What is the best title of the passage?A. American grandparents are more responsible for grandchildrenB. Woelfel Research Inc. and AARPC. Generational differences and the present economyD. Grandparents and their grandchildren
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “She was dancing. My ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet of the dancing world. And then she’d had her accident and it was all over. I had read that in an old newspaper article.‘‘So… Your leg? I mean, how did your leg heal (恢复健全)?”“To tell you the truth — my legs have been well all my life,” she sighed.“But I don’t understand!” I said, “Your dancing career (事业)… You pretended all these years?”‘‘Very much so, and for a very good reason.”She thought for a while and then continued. “We were talking about engagement (订婚) when your grandfather had to go to war. I was so afraid of losing him that the only way I could stay normal was to dance. I put all my energy and time into practicing and I became very good. Critics praised me, the public loved me, but all I could feel was the ache in my heart, not knowing whether the love of my life would ever return. Then one day a letter came. There were only three sentences: ‘I have lost my leg. I am no longer a whole man and now give you back your freedom. It is best you forget about me.’’’“I made my decision there and then. I traveled away from the city. When I returned I had bought myself a stick. I told everyone I had been in a car crash and that my leg would never completely heal again. My dancing days were over. No one doubted the story — I had learned to limp (一瘸一拐地走) convincingly before I returned home. And I made sure the first person to hear of my accident was a reporter I knew well. Then I traveled to the hospital. They had pushed your grandfather outside in his wheelchair. I took a deep breath, leaned on my stick and limped to him.”“I showed him newspaper articles of my accident. ‘There is a whole life waiting for us out there! But I am not going to carry you. You are going to walk yourself.’”“I limped a few steps toward him and showed him what I’d taken out of my pocket. ‘Now show me you are still a man.’ I said. He bent to take his stick from the ground and struggled out of that wheelchair. He managed it on his own and walked to me and never sat in a wheelchair again in his life.”“What did you show him?” I had to know. Grandma looked at me and smiled. “Two engagement rings, of course. I had bought them the day after he left for the war and I was not going to waste them on any other man.”1.What does the underlined word “it” in the first paragraph refer to?
A.Her accident.
B.Her pet.
C.Her leg.
D.Her dancing career.
2.Which is the correct order of the following events according to the passage?a. Grandfather lost his leg in the war.b. Grandmother bought two engagement rings.c. Grandfather was inspired to stand up on his own.d. Grandmother pretended she was lame.e. Grandmother became an excellent dancer. f. Grandfather had to go to war.
A.e-f-b-a-d-c
B.f-e-a-c-b-d
C.f-b-e-a-d-c
D.e-b-f-a-c-d
3.Which of the following words can best describe grandmother?
A.Thoughtful and determined.
B.Unselfish but stubborn.
C.Courageous but unreliable.
D.Sensitive and dishonest.
4.What’s the main idea of the passage?
A.The love of a disabled couple.
B.The grandmother’s unconditional love.
C.The meaning of an engagement.
D.The grandfather’s brave story.
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-四川省资阳市高三第一次诊断性考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beau...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D 推理题。根据第一段2,3行She was the pet of the dancing world. And then she’d had her accident and it was all over. I had read that in an old newspaper article.说明是一场事故毁了她的腿。让她的舞蹈梦结束了,故it指她的舞蹈事业。故D正确。2.C 排序题。本题可以使用排除法,根据文章都两部分可知爷爷去参军,奶奶买了戒指等爷爷回来。在战争中爷爷失去了双腿,奶奶假装有了事故,鼓励爷爷站起来接受新生活。故C正确。3.A 推理题。奶奶为了鼓励爷爷勇敢面对新生活,不惜假装腿瘸。而且坚持了很多年。说明她很坚定也很体贴别人。故A正确。4.B。这篇文章主要讲的是奶奶的无条件的爱。分析:
考点1:人生百味类阅读
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“She was dancing. My ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet of the dancing world. And then she’d had her accident and it was all over. I had read that in an old newspaper article.‘‘So… Your leg? I mean, how did your leg heal (恢复健全)?”“To tell you the truth — my legs have been well all my life,” she sighed.“But I don’t understand!” I said, “Your dancing career (事业)… You pretended all these years?”‘‘Very much so, and for a very good reason.”She thought for a while and then continued. “We were talking about engagement (订婚) when your grandfather had to go to war. I was so afraid of losing him that the only way I could stay normal was to dance. I put all my energy and time into practicing and I became very good. Critics praised me, the public loved me, but all I could feel was the ache in my heart, not knowing whether the love of my life would ever return. Then one day a letter came. There were only three sentences: ‘I have lost my leg. I am no longer a whole man and now give you back your freedom. It is best you forget about me.’’’“I made my decision there and then. I traveled away from the city. When I returned I had bought myself a stick. I told everyone I had been in a car crash and that my leg would never completely heal again. My dancing days were over. No one doubted the story — I had learned to limp (一瘸一拐地走) convincingly before I returned home. And I made sure the first person to hear of my accident was a reporter I knew well. Then I traveled to the hospital. They had pushed your grandfather outside in his wheelchair. I took a deep breath, leaned on my stick and limped to him.”“I showed him newspaper articles of my accident. ‘There is a whole life waiting for us out there! But I am not going to carry you. You are going to walk yourself.’”“I limped a few steps toward him and showed him what I’d taken out of my pocket. ‘Now show me you are still a man.’ I said. He bent to take his stick from the ground and struggled out of that wheelchair. He managed it on his own and walked to me and never sat in a wheelchair again in his life.”“What did you show him?” I had to know. Grandma looked at me and smiled. “Two engagement rings, of course. I had bought them the day after he left for the war and I was not going to waste them on any other man.”1.What does the underlined word “it” in the first paragraph refer to?
A.Her accident.
B.Her pet.
C.Her leg.
D.Her dancing career.
2.Which is the correct order of the following events according to the passage?a. Grandfather lost his leg in the war.b. Grandmother bought two engagement rings.c. Grandfather was inspired to stand up on his own.d. Grandmother pretended she was lame.e. Grandmother became an excellent dancer. f. Grandfather had to go to war.
A.e-f-b-a-d-c
B.f-e-a-c-b-d
C.f-b-e-a-d-c
D.e-b-f-a-c-d
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“She was dancing. My lame grandmother was dancing. I stood in the living room doorway, looking at her beautiful movements, absolutely shocked. She was the pet of the dancing world. And then she’d had her accident and it was all over. I had read that in an old newspaper article.‘‘So… Your leg? I mean, how did your leg heal (恢复健全)?”“To tell you the truth — my legs have been well all my life,” she sighed.“But I don’t understand!” I said, “Your dancing career (事业)… You pretended all these years?”‘‘Very much so, and for a very good reason.”She thought for a while and then continued. “We were talking about engagement (订婚) when your grandfather had to go to war. I was so afraid of losing him that the only way I could stay normal was to dance. I put all my energy and time into practicing and I became very good. Critics praised me, the public loved me, but all I could feel was the ache in my heart, not knowing whether the love of my life would ever return. Then one day a letter came. There were only three sentences: ‘I have lost my leg. I am no longer a whole man and now give you back your freedom. It is best you forget about me.’’’“I made my decision there and then. I traveled away from the city. When I returned I had bought myself a stick. I told everyone I had been in a car crash and that my leg would never completely heal again. My dancing days were over. No one doubted the story — I had learned to limp (一瘸一拐地走) convincingly before I returned home. And I made sure the first person to hear of my accident was a reporter I knew well. Then I traveled to the hospital. They had pushed your grandfather outside in his wheelchair. I took a deep breath, leaned on my stick and limped to him.”“I showed him newspaper articles of my accident. ‘There is a whole life waiting for us out there! But I am not going to carry you. You are going to walk yourself.’”“I limped a few steps toward him and showed him what I’d taken out of my pocket. ‘Now show me you are still a man.’ I said. He bent to take his stick from the ground and struggled out of that wheelchair. He managed it on his own and walked to me and never sat in a wheelchair again in his life.”“What did you show him?” I had to know. Grandma looked at me and smiled. “Two engagement rings, of course. I had bought them the day after he left for the war and I was not going to waste them on any other man.”1.What does the underlined word “it” in the first paragraph refer to?
A.Her accident.
B.Her pet.
C.Her leg.
D.Her dancing career.
A.e-f-b-a-d-c
B.f-e-a-c-b-d
C.f-b-e-a-d-c
D.e-b-f-a-c-d
”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 she wolf of the ss 的文章