make up her mindyour mind a...

Make Up Your Mind 歌词_百度知道
Make Up Your Mind 歌词
提问者采纳
t explainAre heading for somethingBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerWill you be the one to hold meWill you be the oneTo love me more and moreBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerll show you the wayHow to believe to what you feelOh I may be rightI may me wrongEven the things I can'll show you the wayHow to believe to what you feelOh I may be rightI may me wrongEven the things I can't explainAre heading for somethingBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerBaby see tonightThe moon is just as bright and clearAs when we fell in loveAll around is dark so babyOpen up your eyesAnd gaze at the stars aboveI&#39://ll show you the wayHow to believe to what you feelOh I may be rightI may me wrongEven the things I can't explainAre heading for somethingBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerWill you be tonightThe man I used to knowAnd used to be my real true loveWill you be the one to hold meWill you be the oneTo love me more and moreI&#39:Theory Of A Deadman~Make Up Your Mind~Wain LMade by HandsomeCKWill you be tonightThe man I used to knowAnd used to be my real true loveWill you be the one to hold meWill you be the oneTo love me more and moreI&#39:Make Up Your Mind歌手.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁make up your mind是什么意思_百度知道
make up your mind是什么意思
make up your mind弥补你的想法mindn.头脑;精神;心;想法;意见;心思;注意力;有才智的人;记忆;心情;理智;[宗]追思弥撒;上帝v.留心;注意;专心于;介意;照顾例句用作名词 (n.)He is ninety years old,but his mind is sharp.他虽然90岁了,但头脑还很灵活。Her death had an unbalancing effect on Joe's mind.她一死,乔在精神上打击很大。I tried to fix the date in my mind.我试着把那个日期牢记在心。Despite what she says, I won't change my mind.不管她怎么说,我都不会改变我的想法的。He changed his mind when he heard all the facts.他得知事实后改变了看法。He focused his mind on his new plan.他集中心思在新计划上。Try and focus your mind on your lessons.试着把你的注意力集中在功课上。Noise outside distracted her mind from her studies.门外的噪音使她心神不宁, 无法集中注意力学习。He is one of the greatest minds of the age.他是当代最有才智的人之一。You should keep in mind what I have said.我刚才说过的你要记住。I can't think where I' my mind's a complete blank!我想不起来把伞丢在哪儿了,一点印象都没有!She was in a cheerful frame of mind.她心情愉快。He was in a bad frame of mind this morning.今天上午他心情恶劣。He unbent his mind by reading detective stories.他以读侦探小说来使他的心情松弛。I lose my mind just standing next to her.站在她旁边我就意乱情迷。He was not the only prisoner to lose his mind.他不是唯一一个失去理智的囚犯。用作动词 (v.)Mind the dog! It may be fierce.留神那条狗! 可能很凶。Only, mind you, good mowing requires some little skill.不过,你要注意,割草要割得好,也需要一点技巧。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
例句:1. 如果您下决心。.In case you make up your mindmake up your mind1. 作个决定吧,我留给我的门开放!2. 做个决定吧, I left my door open.-----------------------------------如有疑问欢迎追问
来自团队:
其他2条回答
答案就这么多: 组织好你的思路(思绪)通俗的意思就是: 下定你的决心.问题就这么简短, 做你的决定字面意思是
下定决心吧,做个决定吧。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Language: Old English
Origin: gemynd
Related topics: 1ability to think and imagine [uncountable and countable]HBH
your thoughts or your ability to think, feel, and imagine things: It is impossible to understand the complex nature of
Mind and body are closely related.
Meditation involves focusing the mind on a single object or word.
There was no doubt in my mind that it was the right decision to make.
Do you have a clear picture in your mind of what you want?
A plan began to form in his mind.
The event is still fresh in most people's minds.
men who were chosen for their independence of mind2
to change your decision, plan, or opinion about something: I was afraid that Liz would change her mind and take me back home.
If you change your mind about the colour scheme, it's easy to just paint over it.3 a)
to decide which of two or more choices you want, especially after thinking for a long time: I wish he'd hurry up and make his mind up.
He couldn't make up his mind about what to do with the money.
Karen couldn't make up her mind whether to apply for membership or not.b)
to become very determined to do something, so that you will not change your decision: No more argument My
He had clearly made up his mind to end the affair.
I made up my mind there and then that I would never get married.c)
to decide what your opinion is about someone or something make up your mind/make your mind up about
I could never really make my mind up about him.
You're old enough to
own mind up
about smoking.4
to have an idea about who or what you want for a particular purpose: It was a nice house, but it wasn't quite
had in mind.
Did you have anyone in mind for the job?
Have you any particular colour in mind for the bedroom?5
to remember or think about someone or something when you are doing something: It's a good idea - I'll keep it in mind.
You must always keep the reader in mind when writing a report.
Floor tiles can be difficult to clean -
when you choose a new floor.
Bear in mind that the price does not include flights.
More money should be given to housing, (=because of)
the problem of homelessness.6
considering someone or something when doing something, and taking suitable action: Most gardens designed with children in mind are safe but dull.
With these aims in mind, the school operates a broad-based curriculum.7 a)
if something is on your mind, you keep thinking or worrying about it: He looked as though he
Sorry I forgot. I've
mind (=a lot of problems to worry about)
at the moment.b)
if something is on your mind, that is what you are thinking about: She's the type of person who just says what's on her mind.8
put somebody/something to the back of your mind
to stop yourself thinking about someone or something: I just can't seem to get her out of my mind.
You've got to try and put him out of your mind.
She put her disappointment to the back of her mind and concentrated on Dana.9
come into somebody's mind [not in progressive]
if something crosses your mind, you have a thought or idea:
Lisa might be lying.
Suddenly a horrible thought came into my mind.10
if something goes through your mind, you have a thought, especially for a short time: She knew what was going through his mind.
All kinds of questions ran through my mind.
After the accident, one of the things that went through my mind was whether I would be able to drive again.11
[not in progressive]
if something comes or springs to mind, you suddenly or immediately think of it: I just used the first excuse which sprang to mind.
A memory of last night came to mind, and he smiled.
Fatherhood doesn't immediately spring to mind when you think of James.! Do not say that something 'comes to your mind' or 'springs to your mind'. Say that it
comes to mind
springs to mind.12character [countable]
used to talk about the way that someone thinks and the type of thoughts they have: He has a very devious mind.
My naturally suspicious mind thought he might be lying.13intelligence [countable usually singular]
your intelligence and ability to think, rather than your emotions: a mind trained to react with split-second accuracy
a bright child with an enquiring mind14intelligent person [countable]
someone who is very intelligent, especially in a particular subject or activity [= brain]: This is one of the issues that has most interested military minds.
Some of the finest minds in the country are working on the project.15
the way someone is thinking and feeling at a particular time: What happened had a lot to do with my state of mind at the time.
She returned from lunch in a happier frame of mind.
You have to be in the right frame of mind to play well.16
used to show you are giving your opinion about something: The Internet, to my mind, represents information exchange at its best.17
to keep thinking about something because you are trying to understand it or solve a problem: Corbett rode along, turning over in his mind what Bruce had said.18
be the furthest thing from somebody's mind
to be the thing that someone is least likely to be thinking about: Insurance was the last thing on my mind when we set off that day.19
to make someone stop thinking and worrying about something: Going back to work helped take my mind off my Ian's death.
Want a game? It might
mind off things.20
set/put somebody's mind at ease
to make someone feel less worried or anxious: If you're worried, see a doctor to set your mind at rest.21
used to say that someone does not have to worry about something any more22
play on somebody's mind
if a problem preys on your mind, you cannot stop thinking about it: Finally, she broached the subject that had been playing on her mind for days.23
who in their right mind ...?
used to say that someone must be stupid or crazy to do something: Who in their right mind would want to do that job?
No woman in her right mind would go out with a man like him.24
to be stupid or crazy: He must have been out of his mind to employ her.25
be worried/bored etc out of your mind
to be extremely worried, bored etc: It was getting late and I was out of my mind with worry.26
lose your mind
informalMP
to become mentally ill or very worried, bored etc: Nicole looked at him as if he'd gone out of his mind.27
somebody's mind is a blank
if your mind goes blank, you suddenly cannot remember something: For some inexplicable reason, her mind went completely blank.
His heart was thumping and his mind was a complete blank.28
slip somebody's mind
if something goes out of your mind, you forget it, especially because you are very busy: I'm sorry. So much has been happening, it went clean out of my mind.
completely
Dave still had a key to the house.29 a)
to make you think of someone or something: The wine's sweet nutty taste calls to mind roasted chestnuts.b)
to remember something: The only thing I could call to mind was something my mother once said.30
[not in progressive]
to remind someone of someone or something: The girl put me in mind of my own daughter.31
if a name, fact etc sticks in your mind, you remember it for a long time: For some reason, the name really stuck in Joe's mind.
One line from the poem had stayed in her mind.32
to have the same opinions as someone else: It can be difficult to meet others of like mind.
The council and the government are of one mind on the long-term objective.33 a)
to have strong opinions about things, and make your own decisions without being influenced by other people: She's a woman without fear, with a mind of her own, who says what she thinks.b)
if an object has a mind of its own, it seems to control itself and does not work or move in the way you want it to: The bicycle seemed to have a mind of its own and I couldn't steer it straight.34
to decide that you want to achieve something and try very hard to do it: I think anyone can lose weight if they set their mind to it.35
if your mind is not on what you are doing, you are not thinking much about it because you are thinking or worrying about something else: His mind didn't seem to be on the game at all.36
to keep paying attention to something, even though it is difficult: He could hardly keep his mind on what she was saying.
Making notes is the best way of keeping your mind on the task at hand.37
if your mind wanders, you no longer pay attention to something, especially because you are bored: Her mind was beginning to wander.38
if your mind is racing, you are thinking very quickly and hard about something because you are excited, frightened etc: He tried to reassure her, but Carrie's mind was racing.39
used to tell someone that they have imagined something and it does not really exist: He's one of those doctors who say you're not really sick and it's all in the mind.40
if you see something in your mind's eye, you imagine or remember clearly what it looks like: She paused, imagining the scene in her mind's eye.41
to intend to do something
For a long time I had it in mind to write a book about my experiences.
I had it in mind that one day I might move to Spain.42
have a good mind to do something
used to say that you might do something to show that you disapprove of something someone has done: I've a good mind to tell him exactly what I think.
I've half a mind to stop him seeing her altogether.b)
used to say that you may decide to do something: I've half a mind to come with you tomorrow.43
used to say that you can use your thoughts to control physical feelings or an unpleasant situation: I'm scared, yes, but it's a case of mind over matter.
? in/at the back of your mind
? blow somebody's mind
? cast your mind back
? a closed mind
? be in/at/to the forefront of somebody's mind/attention
? give somebody a piece of your mind
? great minds think alike
? know your own mind
? the mind boggles
? meeting of minds
? an open mind
? out of sight, out of mind
? peace of mind
? read somebody's mind
? set your heart/mind/sights on (doing) something
? be of sound mind
? speak your mind
? be in two minds
Dictionary pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on any of the pictures above to find out what it is called.
Explore our topic dictionary
Browse the dictionary
mind1&nounMake Up Your Mind 歌词_百度知道
Make Up Your Mind 歌词
提问者采纳
t explainAre heading for somethingBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerWill you be tonightThe man I used to knowAnd used to be my real true loveWill you be the one to hold meWill you be the oneTo love me more and moreI&#39:Everything S Gonna Be Alright~Make Up Your Mind~Wain LMade by HandsomeCKWill you be tonightThe man I used to knowAnd used to be my real true loveWill you be the one to hold meWill you be the oneTo love me more and moreI&#39歌曲名://ll show you the wayHow to believe to what you feelOh I may be rightI may me wrongEven the things I can&#39.com/song/2755131" target="_blank">http:Deana Carter专辑.ll show you the wayHow to believe to what you feelOh I may be rightI may me wrongEven the things I can&#39://t explainAre heading for somethingBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerWill you be the one to hold meWill you be the oneTo love me more and moreBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamer<a href="ll show you the wayHow to believe to what you feelOh I may be rightI may me wrongEven the things I can&#39;t explainAre heading for somethingBaby make up your mindFollow your dreamUntil the night is overBaby make up your mindFollow your heartAnd do it like a dreamerBaby see tonightThe moon is just as bright and clearAs when we fell in loveAll around is dark so babyOpen up your eyesAnd gaze at the stars aboveI&#39:Make Up Your Mind歌手.baidu
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 make up her mind 的文章

随机推荐