英语短文怎样成为英语教师的条件一个理想的教师

英语作文范文:我的梦想是成为一名老师
欢迎来到CNFLA学习网, 免费公益的学习网站!
英语作文范文:我的梦想是成为一名老师
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:14
  梦想就是一种让你感到坚持就是幸福的东西。甚至其可以视为一种信仰。每个人都拥有自己的梦想,那么你的梦想是什么呢?下面闪亮儿童网小编整理了我的梦想是成为一名老师英语作文,欢迎大家阅读参考。  篇一  I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.”  当我认真听老师讲课的时候我想成为一名教师。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名教师。我可以帮助许多学生好好学习。我还可以和我的学生一起玩。所以我们是朋友。当我看到许多医生拯救病人时 我想成为一名医生。成为医生真的很棒。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名医生。然后我可以帮助很多人脱离危险。我将会是这个世界上最开心的女孩。当我每天晚上看电视的时候我想成为一名记者。我们可以从他们身上得到很多重要的信息。他们使世界变小,也使我们变得开心。我愿意成为一名记者当我长大后。然后我可以学习很多关于中国以及世界其他国家的东西。我还可以见到很多巨星。我有很多的梦想。我觉得我的梦想总有一天会成为现实的,因为有句谚语说“有志者事竟成”  篇二  Everybody has his own ideal, my ideal is to be a qualified people's teacher.  The teacher can cultivate one many growing up can for the country the house contribute of person, call their knowledge, speak some how to get along with people, is that they know more knowledge and is a good student, good kid and have fine prospect after growing up, cultivate into many people all national useful talented person.  The importance that still makes them should know science technique since the childhood, value science, had a passion for science.Develop to brave creative spirit, open ideal wing, modernize construction to contribute his/her own strength for motherland.Make them know what is illegal, Want to know law in front everyone equal truth, the academic association is protected himself/herself with the law.  In order to carry out one great ideal, I should good good study science cultural knowledge, actively thinking, be good at discovering, cultivated the spirit that the independence self-renewals since the childhood, do what matters had to have patience, unwilling fall behind, continuously make sure an enterprising target, a realization of target, a new point of departure in the knowledge growth process, overcome study up one and other difficulty.With own effort, must carry out great ideal.  每个人都有自己的理想,我的理想是当一名合格的人民教师。  教师可以培育出许多长大能为国家做贡献的人,叫他们知识,讲一些做人的道理,是他们懂得更多的知识,做一个好学生、好孩子,长大后有美好的前途,把许多人都培育成国家有用的人才。  还要他们从小就应懂得科学技术的重要性,要重视科学,热爱科学。发扬勇于创新的精神,张开理想的翅膀,为祖国现代化建设贡献自己的力量。使他们知道什么是违法,什么是犯罪;要懂得法律面前人人平等的道理,学会用法律来保护自己。  为实现着一远大的理想,我应该好好学习科学文化知识,积极思考,善于发现,从小培育自立自强的精神,做什么事都要有耐心,不甘落后,不断确定进取目标,一个目标的实现,知识成长过程中的一个新起点,要克服学习上一个又一个的困难。凭自己的努力,一定要实现着个远大的理想。  篇三  I have a dream about my career. I want to be a teacher, because I think teacher is a good job. Generally speaking, teachers have much knowledge. They can help students to enrich their knowledge. Besides, teachers can communicate with students all the time. It helps teachers keep young at heart. Finally, teachers have two long holidays a year. In the free time, I can do many things I like. And I have time to travel. It makes me exciting. I must work hard to realize my dream.  我有一个职业梦想。我想成为一名老师,因为我觉得教师是一份好工作。一般来说,老师懂得很多知识。他们可以帮助学生丰富他们的知识。此外,老师可以随时可以与学生沟通,这有助于老师保持年轻的心态。最后,老师一年有两个长假。在空闲时间,我还可以做很多我喜欢的事。而且我也有时间去旅游,这使我感到兴奋。我必须努力实现我的梦想。 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文正文
我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文
我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我的() My Dream(teacher)
I have a dream about my career. I want to be a teacher, because I think teacher is a good job. Generally speaking, teachers have much knowledge. They can help students to enrich their knowledge. Besides, teachers can communicate with students all the time. It helps teachers keep young at heart. Finally, teachers have two long holidays a year. In the free time, I can do many things I like. And I have time to travel. It makes me exciting. I must work hard to realize my dream.我有一个梦想,。我想成为一名,因为我觉得教师是一份好。一般来说,老师懂得很多知识。他们可以学生丰富他们的知识。此外,老师可以随时可以与学生沟通,这有助于老师保持年轻的心态。最后,老师一年有两个长假。在空闲,我还可以做很多我喜欢的事。而且我也有时间去,这使我感到兴奋。我必须努力实现我的梦想。我的梦想 My Dream
Different people have different dreams. Some people dream of making a lot of money. Some people dream of living a happy life. Some people dream of being famous. Some people dream of going abroad, and so on. But my dream is different. Maybe you will get a surprise after you know my dream.不同的人有不同的梦想。有些人梦想赚很多的钱。有些人梦想过上的。有些人梦想能够出名。有些人梦想能够等等。但我的梦想是和他们不一样的。知道我的梦想后也许你会很惊讶。I have a wonderful dream in my heart. It's to speak English very well. Since English is everything for me. English is my best friend. English is my soul. English is my power. Without English, I'm nothing at all. Nothing. Now, I can think in English, speak in English, and write in English. Some people think I'm an Indian. Some people regard I'm a Pakistan. And some people even consider that I'm an Egyptian. But if I could speak English as good as an American, my future would be brilliant. So I work very hard.在我心中有一个的梦想,《》()。那就是说一口流利的英语。因为对我来说英语就是我的一切。英语是我最好的。英语是我的灵魂。英语我力量。没有英语,我什么都没有。什么都没有。现在,我可以用英语的方式思考,用英语,用英语书写。有些人以为我是印第安人。有些人以为我是巴基斯坦人。有些人甚至认为我是埃及人。但如果我能说英语能像美国人说的那么好,我的未来会很。所以我很努力。我的梦想(宇航员) My Dream(astronaut)
I have many dreams, such as I am rich in the future. Therefore, I can buy all what I want. But my greatest dream is that I want to be an astronaut. Our country develops fast and our space make great progress in the last several decades. It has great achievements. All of our country are proud of it. Therefore, I want to be one of this amazing area. In order to make my dream come true, I must work hard now. So that I can go to a good university to learn more knowledge. I hope my dream can come true one day.我有很多梦想,比如我希望将来变得富有,这样我就可以买我想买的一切。但是我最大的梦想是成为一名宇航员。我们国家发展得很快,而且在过去几十年中太空取得了巨大进步,有很多大成就,所有人都为之骄傲。因此,我想成为这一神奇领域中的一员。为了使我的梦想成真,我必须从现在开始努力。这样我就能够去一所好的学习更多的知识了。我希望有一天能够梦想成真。我的梦想(旅游) My Dream(travel)
When I was alittle child, I had many dreams. I wanted to be rich, so that I can live in abig and beautiful house. I can go everywhere by car. But now, my dream seems tobe better and more realistic. I hope I can have a good job. It will not takemuch of my time, although I can’t earn much. Every year, I have holidays totravel. Traveling is my favorite and it can reduce my pressure. It’s good formy life. Therefore, I hope traveling can be a part of my future life.当我还是个小孩的时候,我有很多梦想。我想变得富裕,这样我就可以住在漂亮的大房子里,可以驾车到每个地方。但是,现在我的梦想似乎更好更现实了。我希望我能够拥有一份好工作,尽管我不能赚很多钱,但是它不会占用我太多时间,每年有假期去旅游。旅游是我的好,它可以减轻我的压力,对我的生活有好处。因此,我希望旅游可以成为我将来生活的一部分。  〔我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我的梦想(教师 My Dream teacher英语作文相关作文我想当一名教师写一篇英语作文带翻译
我想当一名教师写一篇英语作文带翻译
不区分大小写
I am a student now.I am interested in math,so I want to be a math teacher.
I am good in math,my teacher said that I both was a clever kid and was a hard-working student.
I think a teachers are
kind men that make me more friendly to people.And if Teachers'day comes,teachers can get many gifts. Teachers like candles, lit the others, put out its own.So teachers are popular with people.
I think my dream will come ture one day!What do you want to be?
我现在是一名学生.我对数学感兴趣,所以我想去做一名数学老师。
我擅长于数学,我的数学老师说我不仅是一个聪明的孩子,也是一个努力的学生。
我认为老师是随和的人,那让我对人更友好。还有,如果教师节来了,老师可以收到很多礼物。老师就像蜡烛,点亮了他人,熄灭了自己。所以老师是受人们欢迎的。
我认为我的梦想总有一天会实现!你想做什么呢?
我想当一名老师
Imany candles
我相当一名老师,因为老师很友善,而且无私奉献,把自己的知识全都传授给我们,有着神圣感
I am still a student, I am interested in English, so I want to be an English teacher, taught the students how to learn English, learn the benefits of English, I think English teacher is an easy going person, so I have more people friendship, my English teacher is just tough it. So I like English, and also as an English teacher after 10 years, I believe that my dream will come true. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & 我现在还是一名学生,我对英语感兴趣,所以我想当一名英语教师,教学生们该怎样学英语,学英语的好处,我认为英语老师是一个随和的人,让我对人更友好,我的英语老师只不过是严厉而已 &。所以我喜欢英语,并且10年后还要当一名英语教师,我相信我的梦想会实现的。& & &
Habnnsnnznnsjshzaqkxxmnsnndbxj mckpqlzclekjxjitdufdfhpsigudyd
你想当 你当你的
干嘛来这里说
箱单老师还来复制
所以我也想当一名老师教学
略懂社热议
等待您来回答
外语领域专家
&SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号我的理想当一位英语老师 作文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
我的理想当一位英语老师 作文
上传于||文档简介
&&有​很​多​人​幻​想​他​(​她​)​长​大​后​是​一​位​歌​唱​家​,​书​法​家​,​画​家​,​经​理​,​医​生​,​科​学​家​…​…​当​然​我​也​不​例​外​,​至​于​我​的​理​想​是​什​么​,​就​让​我​来​说​一​说​吧​!​
​
​ ​我​的​理​想​就​是​当​一​位​英​语​老​师​。​从​我​给​学​生​们​上​第​一​堂​课​开​始​,​我​就​面​带​笑​容​,​用​温​柔​的​语​气​给​同​学​们​上​好​每​一​堂​课​。​同​学​们​上​课​时​如​果​乱​讲​话​,​我​不​会​严​厉​地​批​评​他​们​,​而​是​轻​轻​地​走​到​他​们​身​旁​,​摸​摸​他​的​头​,​心​平​气​和​地​对​他​说​:​“​你​上​课​别​开​小​差​哦​!​认​真​听​,​成​绩​才​能​好​呢​!​”​在​课​堂​上​,
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语短文怎样成为一个理想的教师_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 成为英语教师的条件 的文章

随机推荐