I got a letter from hell...

I got a letter from my friend yesterday.(同义句)
I received a letter from my friend yesterday.I heard from my friend yesterday.I have had a letter from my friend for a day.希望我的回答能够帮到你,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I heard from my friend yesterday.
I racieved a letter from my friend yesterday.
扫描下载二维码get a letter from - 必应 词典网络收到……的来信;收到……来信;收到某人的来信1.收到……的来信初中英语总复习之短语 - 豆丁网 ... get to 到达 25. get a letter from 收到…的来信 26. get old 变老 27. ... |2.收到……来信2013年海口市小学英语毕业测... ... 55. go straight on 直走 57. get a letter from 收到……来信 58. in three weeks 三个星期后 ... |3.收到某人的来信英语辅导_小素_新浪博客 ... right now=at once 立刻 , 马上 hear from=get a letter from 收到某人的来信 ... |4.收到信 I hear from her every month. 收到信(get a letter from) 我每个月都得到她的消息。 I have never heard of/about such a thing. ...|5.得到来信关于drive关于go的短语_外语... ... chat with each other 互相交谈 get a letter from . 得到来信 send them to her 发它们给他 ... |6.收到某人来信中考同义词词组... ... 54. 收到某人来信 get a letter from= hear from 55.当……岁的时候 at the age of five = when he was five ... |更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,收到……的来信,收到……来信,收到某人的来信类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.
from his 2.Did
soon4.What a
once a 6.When you
me that you know 've given
.必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
2014秋外研版(三起)六上Module 6《Unit 1 You’ve got a letter from New York》ppt课件3
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2014秋外研版(三起)六上Module 6《Unit 1 You’ve got a letter from New York》ppt课件3
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口请高手回答以下题,7.I got a letter from my sister,me that she would visit us next month.A.tells B.told C.telling D.to tell( ) 8.The problem is we don't have enough time.A.it B.what C.that D.whether( ) 9.Our concert turned out to be a great success,they had never expected.A.what B.that C.when D.which( ) 10.Although it is raining,continue working in the fields.A.so they B.and they C.but they D.they( ) 11.A pipeline will be built to some eastern provinces with natural gas from the west of China.A.send B.supply C.sell D.offer
7.C (letter 是从句的主语,是物,所以用动词ing形式)8.C (that 用来引导一个从句,而it和what都用作代词,这里没有用于指代的东西,whether 表选择,一般和or 连用)9.D (宾语从句,要选择一个可以指代success的,是物,所以that和which 都行.而when表时间,what不能用于宾语从句)10.D(有although,就不能有but,这是定理)11.B(这个用意思分,只有supply是供给能源)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码But tell me whether you got a letter from your husband.
但你告诉我,你是否收到你丈夫的来信。
Whenever I got a letter from anyone at home I hastened to show it to him.
无论什么时候,只要我收到家里任何人的来信,我都立刻交给父亲看。
A couple of weeks after the incident we got a letter from Royal Mail to say if we did not keep her away from the door then they will suspend our service.
在‘事故’的几周之后,我们收到了邮局的来信,称如果拉娜还是会在大门附近的话,他们将不会为我们送信。
In August, she got a letter from her bank canceling her $55,000 business line of credit.
她8月时收到银行来信,宣布取消她5.5万美元的商业信贷额度。
On March 21, 1970, I got a letter from Lee Williams saying that he had talked to Colonel Lefty Hawkins, the head of the Arkansas Selective Service System, who told him we would all be called.
在1970年3月21日,我收到一封来自李.威廉姆斯的信,上面说他与阿肯色州义务兵役机构的一把手拉夫提.霍金斯上校谈过了,据他所说,我们都会被征召的。
When I wrote my first book, I got a letter from Moris Peter.
我在写第一本书时,收到了Moris,Peter的一封信。
Snook's suspicions started when he got a letter from Riddell on behalf of a defendant in a drug case in March.
检察官斯努克对于里德尔真实身份的怀疑始于今年3月份,当时里德正为一桩毒品案件中的一名被告做代理律师,并且写了一封信给斯努克。
“I once got a letter from someone in China saying, I’m very interested in making money so I’d like to know what you teach at your courses about how to make money,” says Diamond.
“有一次,我收到一封来自中国信,大意是:我很想赚大钱,所以想了解您在课上是如何教授赚钱的”,Diamond拉比说。
In 1993, fourteen years after the incident, we got a letter from Mana Ina telling us that she got married and that she already had a two-year old daughter.
1993年,事隔14年后,我们收到了曼娜艾娜的来信,她告诉我们她结婚了,还有了一个2岁大的女儿。
James: Oh yeah… three years ago. But I got a letter from her. She said she was waiting in our 'special place'.
詹姆斯:哦,是的…在三年以前。但是我收到了她写的一封信。他说她在我们的“特殊的地方”等待我。
I have got a letter from my friend.
我收到了一封我朋友的来信。
I got a letter from David yesterday.
昨天我收到了大卫的一封信。
I got a letter from my friend yesterday.
昨天我收到了我朋友的一封信。
I got a letter from her, but I cannot make head or tail of that scribble.
我收到她一封信,但我看不懂那潦草的字体。
I got a letter from my brother yesterday.
昨天我收到我兄弟的来信。
I've got a letter from my bank here. It shows I am able to support myself during these three years of studies.
我收到了我这里银行的一封信。它显示我在学习的三年期间能供养我自己。
We got a letter from Pamela this afternoon.
我今天下午收到一封潘蜜拉寄来的信。
I got a letter from my sister this morning.
今天早晨我接到了妹妹的来信。
I have just got a letter from my pen friend.
我刚刚收到了我的笔友的来信。(和现在完成时连用)。
I see you've got a letter from Sunny. What does she say ?
我得知你已收到桑妮来的一封信。她说什麽?。
One day, out of a blue clear sky, I got a letter from Jenny.
有一天,从碧蓝天外,我收到珍妮的来信。
I see you've got a letter from Ann. What does she say?
我知道你收到安的来信了。她说了些什么?
I've got a letter from abroad.
我收到一封国外的来信。
He got a letter from his mother, it reminded him of his home.
他收到妈妈的来信,使他想起了家。
I got a letter from my friend just now.
我刚刚收到了我的笔友的来信。(和现在完成时连用)。
Within a day or two he got a letter from them.
他一两天内就收到他们一封信。
Within a day or two he got a letter from them.
他一两天内就收到他们一封信。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 iforgot什么意思 的文章

随机推荐