谁给俺翻译等一下英文翻译“A further s...

谁能帮忙翻译一下,很急_百度知道
谁能帮忙翻译一下,很急
" target="_blank">http://www.Best wishes Bob FernekeesGROUP PUBLISHERCRM Media, and marketing efficiencies, reduction in repeat contacts, please visit their websites, or what difficulties are being experienced—all are questions that marketing. And product managers need to answer to make informed decisions, getting , and present corporate knowledge for improved business and competitive advantage, and supporters found it difficult to fund projects without clearly defined ROI metrics, but it was largely restricted to the corporate intranet. It’s not enough to have the complete history of the customer’s interaction with the company at hand when interacting with them through a call center or a website. What questions are being asked, executives found it easier to match investments in KM against traditional metrics like call-handle timesThe role of knowledge management in CRM When the term knowledge management (KM) came to the forefront of business strategies in the 1990s.destinationcrm, categorize, deliver produce or competitive information, KM ’ s knowledge bases are important elements in serving that customer or prospect information that users need, and retaining customers.As forward-thinking organizations quickly adapted their business goals and scope of their knowledge initiatives to the area of customer service. For further information on any of the individual companies, LLC a division of Information Today. In many ways, what product features are being requested, customer loyalty://www. No doubt you will see some important recurring themes, sales: http。 改进顾客服务与更好的消息灵通的中心绅士或一种设计好的网自助应用是目标所有顾客中心组织努力对遇见和是驾驶收支,因为他们没有一个清楚的目标.destinationcrm,当他们需要它时,什么产品性能请求。 一种很好被修建的KM解答也提供退回信息的好处收集从顾客和远景回到公司知识库,不用明晰定义的ROI度规知识管理的角色在CRM 当期限知识管理(KM)在90年代走向经营战略最前方
其他类似问题
17人觉得有用
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译谁帮我翻译一下这个歌词.英语学的不好.- -.我觉得这歌真的狠好听.[00:15.35]Don\'t tell me it\'s gone now,don\'t you know[00:20.70]Baby please don\'t go[00:24.07][00:25.60]Don\'t stress,take a rest[00:28.61]Don\'t feel no press[00:31.31]All you gotta do is make a move[00:34.36]Just see my groove[00:37.04]That is for you (only you)[00:41.80][00:42.06]I don\'t wanna think that it was all a lie [00:50.82]So im asking you baby [00:56.37]Where is your love[00:57.80][00:58.42]Where is your love,Where is your love[01:01.26]Cause I ain\'t feeling it no more[01:05.68]Don\'t tell me it\'s gone now,don\'t you know[01:10.78]Baby,please don\'t go[01:13.91][01:13.93]Where is your love,(Where is your love)[01:15.74]Where is your love [01:18.18]Cause I ain\'t feeling it no more (Cause I ain\'t feeling no more)[01:22.46]Don\'t tell me it\'s gone now,don\'t you know (yeah,yeah...)[01:27.47]Baby,please don\'t go[01:30.60][01:32.36]Everytime I see your face[01:35.52]My body rase[01:37.50]I just wanna take it slowly[01:41.53]Emotionly[01:43.95]My baby (baby,baby,baby,baby)[01:48.09][01:48.20]Now stop,beeing cold to me[01:51.76]Baby stop,putting tricks on me[01:56.31]I said stooop.
花花TA0396
别告诉我一切已经结束了,难道你不明白,我不想你走.别紧张,请放轻松.别给自己太多的压力,你要做的只是迈出一小步,想想我所做的一切,都是为了你我从不认为这些都是谎言所以我在问你,宝贝你对我的爱在哪儿?你的爱呢,你...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求翻译英语,不要写在下面,发私信给我,谢谢!题目如下1.what does the author's experience in the service station tell us ?It tells us that a nagetive attitude may have a profound effect on the way we feel and act. 2.What's the meaning of the sentence"optimism doesn't need to be naive"?we can be optimists and still recognize that problems exist and that some of them are not dealt with easily.3.why should each of us choose between optimism and pessimism to shape our outlook and our expectations?Because there is enough good and bad in everyone's life and this serves as a rational basis for us to choose either optimism or pessimism.4.it is necessary to choose optimism to shape our outlook and expectations.5.The author illustrates the effect of negativism through his own experience.6.the author suggests that we direct our attention to positive and constructivethinking rather than to negativism.私信给我,麻烦!发下面没有财富值,不好意思,麻烦发我私信!!!
你没给私信地址啊
已发送,请采纳。。。。
没有地址呀,你下个翻译软件或在线翻译就好了!
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码谁能帮我翻译一下下面的英文?we are number one. we are number one. Since you've come along life's been a joyThat's a turn around for this ol' boyOver me and next to none you're gonna be number oneOver me and next to none you're gonna be number
我们是第一,我们是第一,既然你已经在生活是个讨人喜欢的孩子,那么对于这个的不可思议的男孩这是一个转变.超过我和下一个,你就会成为第一.超过我和下一个,你就会成为第一.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我们是最好的。既然你生活中是个讨人喜欢的孩子  对这个不可思议的男孩是一个转变  没有我,并且下一个你会成为第一名  在我旁边,你将会没有一个号码
扫描下载二维码英语翻译如上图,这是一块三相异步电动机的铭牌,请大神们给我翻译一下,这里面的S.F.&及S.F.A及ENCL.及EFF.(100%FL)及EFF.(75%FL)及INS.CLASS&&&& F及DUTY&&& S1及MAX.AMB&&&&&&& ℃及BRGS.P.E及O.P.这台电机是上海出产的.语种是英文.我最想知道的,就是这台电机的绝缘强度及工作时的最高允许温度。当然,如果说牵涉到外国的习惯的话,还得把它的情况说明一下。
小鬼刘忻7zX
S.F:是Service Factor,服务系数,用来评估电机不发生损害的过载能力;S.F.A:是服务系数下的电流(Service Factor Current) ;ENCL:是电机的防护等级(ENCLOSURE)(密封结构);EFF.(100%FL):100%负载时的电机效能等级(效率);EFF.(75%FL):75%负载时的电机效能等级(效率);INS.CLASS F:电机的绝缘等级是F级;DUTY S1:电机的工作制,表示电动机按连续工作制S1运行的输出功率;MAX.AMB ℃:环境温度限值(最大值);BRGS.P.E:轴伸端轴承型号;O.P.E:非轴伸端轴承型号;Lw dB(A):电机噪声.这台电机的绝缘等级是F级,电机绝缘材料的耐热等级是155°C,相对耐热指数(RTE)是 大于155~180°C.电机的温升与环境温度、散热等因素有关,F级的电机实际温升应不超过105°C(外壳最热点).
A又是什么意思?在S.F.A后面有465.5数字,是指的额定工作电流吗?
A:是电机的额定电流;S.F.A
A:是服务系数下的电流,用来评估电机不发生损害的过载电流。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
绝缘等级F 最高允许温度的单词是 MAX.AMB 上面的数值我看不清 你自己看上面写的温度
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 等一下英文翻译 的文章

随机推荐