Imore ofen than notplay the pia...

I _____ play the pia
I _____ play the piano,but I can play the violin (小提琴).
A.haven't B.am not C.can't
_百度作业帮
I _____ play the pia
A.haven't B.am not C.can't
A.haven't B.am not C.can't英语翻译0.0 我都忘了 不好意思啊 英文句子分别是——what is the weather like in beijing now?summer comes after spring.would you like to play football with ua?I ‘d love to,but I must finish my homework first.It will be rainy tomorrow .It ofen rains here in su_百度作业帮
英语翻译0.0 我都忘了 不好意思啊 英文句子分别是——what is the weather like in beijing now?summer comes after spring.would you like to play football with ua?I ‘d love to,but I must finish my homework first.It will be rainy tomorrow .It ofen rains here in su
0.0 我都忘了 不好意思啊 英文句子分别是——what is the weather like in beijing now?summer comes after spring.would you like to play football with ua?I ‘d love to,but I must finish my homework first.It will be rainy tomorrow .It ofen rains here in summer.would you like something to eat?No,thanks.一句一句的翻译~
1.what is the weather like in beijing now?现在北京的天气怎样?2.summer comes after spring 春季过后是秋季.3 would you like to play football with ua?I ‘d love to,but I must finish my homework first.你愿意跟我们一起踢足球吗?我愿意,但是我必须先昨晚我的作业才行.4 It will be rainy tomorrow .It ofen rains here in summer.明天将会有雨,这里的夏天经常下雨.5.would you like something to eat?No,thanks 你想吃点什么吗?——不了,这个是初二的英语作业吧?我是英语专业在校学生,也是正在辅导初二、初三学生的英语,希望我的翻译能帮到你,加油!
没传图片?
英文句子呢?
北京现在天气怎么样夏天在春天后来临(春天已经到了,夏天还会远吗)你愿意和我们一起踢足球吗
我想,但是我必须先做好作业明天会下雨。
这里夏季多雨你想吃点什么
不用了,谢谢
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:几道英语填空用适当的动词形式填空A:Oh yes.The Summer Holiday( )(come).what( )you( )(Do)?B:I( )(see)my grandparents.A;Look at the children.They( )(play)football there.B:( )they ofen( )(play)football at this tome of day?A:Yes,they( )A:( )y_百度作业帮
几道英语填空用适当的动词形式填空A:Oh yes.The Summer Holiday( )(come).what( )you( )(Do)?B:I( )(see)my grandparents.A;Look at the children.They( )(play)football there.B:( )they ofen( )(play)football at this tome of day?A:Yes,they( )A:( )y
用适当的动词形式填空A:Oh yes.The Summer Holiday( )(come).what( )you( )(Do)?B:I( )(see)my grandparents.A;Look at the children.They( )(play)football there.B:( )they ofen( )(play)football at this tome of day?A:Yes,they( )A:( )your father( )(work)at a toy factory?B:No,he( )(work)at a toy shop.He( )(be)a manager thereA:( )the pupils( )(visit)the factory tomorrow?B:Yes,they( ).They often( )(visit)factory,farms or museums at this time of year.
A:Oh yes.The Summer Holiday( will come).what(will )you(do B:I(will see )my grandparents.A;Look at the children.They( are paying)football there.B:( DO)they ofen( play)football at this tome of day?A:Yes,they(do ) A:( Does)your father(work )at a toy factory?B:No,he( works )at a toy shop.He(is )a manager there A:( Will)the pupils(visit )the factory tomorrow?B:Yes,they(will ).They often(visit )factory,farms or museums at this time of year.Do you play__piano in your free time?No ,I like sports.I ofen play ___soccer withmy friends .A/;the B/Cthe Da;a_百度作业帮
Do you play__piano in your free time?No ,I like sports.I ofen play ___soccer withmy friends .A/;the B/Cthe Da;a
my friends .A/;the B/Cthe Da;a
选择B,乐器前要加定冠词,球类前不加定冠词
B乐器前面要加THE但是运动前面不加THE
play 加球类 不加the
加 乐器类 要加the

我要回帖

更多关于 more ofen than not 的文章

随机推荐