playgimpel the fooll woman...

5 秒后返回
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送! 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Laurie R King - Kate Martinelli 02 - To Play the Fool英文小说文学作品novels电子.
下载积分:3800
内容提示:Laurie R King - Kate Martinelli 02 - To Play the Fool英文小说文学作品novels电子版下载
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 00:38:11|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Laurie R King - Kate Martinelli 02 - To Play the F
官方公共微信…I’m John, and I too play guitar… and sometimes I play the fool
“Would those of you in the cheaper seats clap your hands? And the rest of you, if you’ll just rattle your jewelry.”
- John Lennon (09/10//1980)
Quem atope o maior número de títulos de can??es de Lennon nesta tonteria que escrevim, ganha um plus de autoestima!
- Good morning, good morning, hey, Bulldog! Let’s twist and shout, like we were flying across the universe until we get to Pepperland, where we can meet that nowhere man who’s going to be in Strawberry Fields forever!
We can move then with this shot of rythm and blues and visit Lucy in the sky with diamonds, she’s crying for help! because she’s crippled inside. She hates isolation, it’s been a hard day’s night for her.
Both of them can come together with us, and have some of that rock and roll music, with a woman that’s no longer a girl. She’s got a ticket to ride, I should have known better se wasn’d going to stand by me.
Imagine we start a revolution: they would give peace a chance! Don’d let me down, or I’ll cry instead. Don’d think I’m a loser: I am the walrus! I don’t want to spoil the party, but there will be not a second chance for cleanup time.
Mean Mr Mustard, Julia, dear Prudence and Polythene Pam will be waiting for us. Rain and the Sun king will be there too. You’ve got to hide your love away, or you’ll have to run for your life, beautiful boy.
When I get home, please please me, and call this boy: he’s a working class hero, so he won’d be watching the wheels. Nobody told me this, but I am God, and I can see through a glass onion.
That’s all I’ve got to do today. Tomorrow never knows, but now I’m so tired and I’m only sleeping, so don’t be bad to me and don’t ask me why. Don’d worry, I feel fine… all you need is love… it’s only love, yes it is…
You know my name (look up the number).
by Sofía |
| Category: ,
Leave a Comment

我要回帖

更多关于 gimpel the fool 的文章

随机推荐