几个初中英语作文带翻译翻译

英语:去学校的方式有哪些(带翻译)
Different people have different ways to school.So do Tom and Dick.
不同的人有不同的方式去上学。那么汤姆和迪克。
Tom lives the farthest from school in his class,so he goes to school by bus.It takes him half an hour to get to school.He thinks it's the best way to go to school.As for Dick,he lives the closest to school,so he goes to school on foot,and it takes 10 minute to get to school.In my eyes,the best way to school is by bike.Because it's more interesting and cheaper.But it may be more dangenous than going to school on foot.
汤姆住在离学校最远的班里,所以他乘公共汽车上学。他花了半个小时到学校。他认为这是最好的上学方式。至于迪克,他住的离学校最近,所以他步行去学校,它需要10分钟到学校。在我眼里,学校的最好方式是骑自行车。因为它更有趣,更便宜的。但它可能比步行去学校更多的dangenous。
Then how do you go to school?
那你怎么去学校?
初中作文随机推荐
初中作文热门点击
初中作文推广
请记住我们的网址初中英语的几个短语(翻译)_百度知道
初中英语的几个短语(翻译)
在左边的翻译成英语是on left还是on left side 还是什么呢?”挡路”,”以...的方法”,”在...的路上”翻译一下这三个短语!
提问者采纳
其实on the left hand side和on the left都可以,唯一的不同是用的地方不同。例子:继续走停车场在你的左边。Keep going and the car park will be on your left hand side.继续走停车场在路左边。Keep going and the car park will be on the left of the road.一个是旦哗测狙爻缴诧斜超铆用在自己身上,(自己的左边),一个是物质的左边。还有就是是in ... 's way以什么的方法就有很多了. 可以是楼上门讲的do .....(事情) by ....., 还可以是,use the method .... to do it. One way of doing it is.... 等等, 主要还是看情况。在什么什么的路上可以是 on my way to ....(地方),但是注意了有些地方,比如家,只能用on my way home,去掉to。生活在外国好几年,我觉得外国人比较常用的是Im heading to ......(地方)
提问者评价
谢谢,但有一些不太对.
其他类似问题
初中英语的相关知识
其他9条回答
你说的两个都可以。 挡路:in SB's way 以。。的方法:do something by... 在。。的路上:on the way to ...
on left side:左侧挡路:Road block以...的方法:To. . . Method在...的路上:At. . . Way
on leftin one's wayby doing sth.on the way to
on the left 更好be on sb’s
way do 。。。byon the way to。。
是on the leftin 。。。wayby means ofon 。。。way
on the left in the way by means of on th way to
on the left或on the left side挡路in the way 以...的方法 in a/an... way在...的路上 on the way to ...
在左边: on the left side挡路: blocking someone's way以...的方法: [do something] through [doing something else]; using [this] method在...的路上:On the way to [name of a place]
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
初中英语基本句型翻译(45个).doc
下载积分:1000
内容提示:初中英语基本句型翻译(45个).doc
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 14:32:29|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:初中英语基本句型翻译(45个).doc.DOC
官方公共微信翻译几个初中英语句子,不要用在线翻译。在线等_百度知道
翻译几个初中英语句子,不要用在线翻译。在线等
丽丽在这两个女孩中是比较高的一个11.Tom.昨天我到学校和Tom一样早6.汽车比自行车跑得快4.他的书不如我的书有趣5.我爷爷的的年龄是我的3倍3,Mary和Paul谁走得快.我妈妈比你妈妈年轻9.这张单子是这十个中最好的在线等.上海是中国最美的城市之一8.我和Mary一样大2.我每天花三个小时做作业(3种)12.李伟在我们学校是最胖的71
提问者采纳
Shanghai is one of the most beautiful cities in China8?10. Who is the fastest between Tom. His book is not as interesting as mine5;s age is three times of mine3. The car is faster than bicycle 4. My grandpa&#39, Mary and Paul. My mother is younger than your mother9. I spend three hours in doing homeworkI spend three hours on homeworkIt takes me three hours to do homework12. Li wei is the fattest in our school7. I am the same age as Mary2.Lily is taller between the two girls11. I arrived at school as early as Tom yesterday61
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
I am as old as MaryMy grandfather is three times older than meCars run faster than bikesHis book is not as interesting as mineI got to school as early as Tom yesterdayLi Wei is the fattest
student in our schoolShanghai is one of the most beautiful cities in ChinaMy mother is younger than yoursWho walks the fastest,Tom,Marry or Paul?Lili is the taller of the two girlsI spend three hours doing my homework
I spend three hours on my homework
It takes me three hours to do my homeworkThis list is the best of the ten俊狼猎英团队为您解答
i am as old as mary。my grandpa is 3 times older than me.cars runs faster than bicycles.his book is not more interesting than mine.i got to school as early as tom yesterday.li wei is the fatest in our school.shanghai is one of the most beautiful cities.my mother is younger than your mom.which one walks fastest,tom , mary or paul?lili is the taller girl of these two.it takes me 3 hours to finish my homework every day.i spend 3 hours doing my homework everyday.doing my homework costs me 3 hours everyday.this form is the best out of the ten.
1.I and Mary have the same age.7.Shanghai is a beautiful city of China.11.I spent three hours to do my / the homework every day.
I spent three hours to do homework every day.
1.我和Mary一样大:I am as old as Mary;2.我爷爷的的年龄是我的3倍:Mygrandpa's age is my three timesy;3.汽车比自行车跑得快:Cars run faster than the bicycle;4.他的书不如我的书有趣:His book as my book interesting;5.昨天我到学校和Tom一样早:Yesterday I arrive school and Tom as early;6.李伟在我们学校是最胖的:Li wei in our school is the most fat;7.上海是中国最美的城市之一:Shanghai is one of the most beautiful cities in China;8.我妈妈比你妈妈年轻:My mother than your mother young;9.Tom,Mary和Paul谁走得快?:Who walks the fastest,Tom,Marry or Paul?;10.丽丽在这两个女孩中是比较高的一个:Lily in the two girls are relatively high;11.我每天花三个小时做作业(3种):I spent three hours to do homework (three);12.这张单子是这十个中最好的:This is a list of the ten best;13.在线等。不要用在线翻译 谢谢:Online, etc. Don't use online translation thank you;相信我,虽然我二级,但我是学英语到4级的,这些我都会,希望我的能被选为满意答案,谢谢!Believe me, although I level 2, but I learn English to 4 level, these I will, I hope I can be chosen as satisfactory answer, thank!
孩子,你老妈知道你这样做作业要哭伤的,好好学习吧
在线翻译的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语基本句型翻译(45个)
软件大小:8.58kb
资料等级:☆☆☆☆☆
更新时间:
文件类型:rar 格式
下载次数:654
资料来源:互联网
资料性质:免费资料
资料地址:
初中英语基本句型翻译(45个)
1.&It&s&time&to&go&home./to&play&computer&games./&for&school.
&&是回家/玩电子游戏/上学的时候了。
2.&It&s&bad&for&you&to&spit&on&the&ground.&&&随地吐痰不好。
Smoking&is&bad&for&your&health.&&&&抽烟不利于你的健康。
Too&many&sweets&are&bad&for&your&teeth.&&吃过多的糖对你的牙齿有害。
3.&It&took&me&half&an&hour&to&fall&asleep&last&night.&&&昨天夜里我花了半个小时才入睡。
4.&You&d&better&put&away&all&your&clothes./go&over&your&homework&again./&read&more&books.
你最好把你的衣服收好/再检查一遍你的作业/多读几本书。
You&d&better&not&go&until&your&aunt&arrives.&&你最好等你的姨妈到了以后再走。
5.&What&s&wrong&with&the&animal?&&这动物怎么啦?
6.&Before&the&operation&he&used&to&have&a&headache.&&&在未动手术之前,他以前经常头痛。
& I&used&to&go&hiking&when&I&was&young.&&我年轻时经常外出徒步旅行。
7.&I&d&like&to&go&there&on&foot.&/&by&bus.&&我愿意步行/坐公共汽车到那儿去。
&&Would&you&like&him&to&make&a&phone&call&to&you?&&&您愿意他打电话给您么?
8.&I&can&t&wait&to&pack&my&bag.&&&我等不及打我的包了。
9.&Let&s&hurry&so&that&we&can&get&there&before&supper.&让我们抓紧时间,这样才能在晚饭前赶到那里。
&&My&father&lives&so&far&away&that&we&hardly&see&him.&我父亲住在很远的地方,所以我们难得见到他。
&&I&bought&a&boat&so&that&I&could&go&fishing.&&我买了一条船,这样我就可以去钓鱼了。(过去时)
10.&The&harder&you&work,&the&higher&marks&you&ll&get.&&你学习越努力,你的成绩就越好。
11.&Don&t&be&late&for&the&concert.&&去听音乐会可别迟到了。
12.&It&s&said&that&he&gets&on&well&with&others.&据说他和别人相处的很好。
13.&He&enjoys&reading&in&bed.&&他躺在床上津津有味地看书。
&& She&kept&on&working&although&she&was&tired.&&她虽然累了,但仍然继续工作。
& They&are&busy&getting&ready&for&the&party.&他们正忙着为聚会作准备。
14.&He&often&tells&me&not&to&play&a&joke&on&the&old&people.&他经常告戒我不要和老年人开玩笑。
& Miss&Gao&told&me&not&to&be&late&for&class.&&高老师告诉我上课别迟到。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷软件下载本站资料。如果您发现该软件不能下载,请在线挑错,谢谢!未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持!
基础差 学习 新概念英语第一册
入门Lesson 1-48
初级Lesson 49-72
中级Lesson 73-116
高级Lesson 117-144
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章