关于运动的初中英语作文带翻译并翻译

您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
关于运动会的英语作文带翻译 Sports meeting
:关于运动会的 Sports meeting
Every year, my school holds sports meeting in about October, I am very exciting about it, I can watch the wonderful game and don&t have class. My school&s sports meeting lasts three days, the class is suspended, all the students go to the play ground to watch the game. As an audience, I am so nervous and yell out &come on& to my classmate, watching they get to the final line, I am so proud of them. The part I like most is relay race, that is so exciting, all the students yell loudly, the athletes chase one by one, nobody can be sure who is the champion until the last minute. Sports meeting bring me so many beautiful memories.
每年,我的学校都会大约在十月份举行运动会,对此我很激动,我可以观赏美妙的比赛和不用上课。学校的运动会维持三天并停课,所有的学生都去操场上观看比 赛。作为一名观众,我很紧张,大声对同学喊&加油&,看着他们冲过终点线,为他们感到自豪。我最喜欢的部分是接力比赛,很刺激,所有的学生大声呼喊,运动 员一个追一个,没人可以肯定谁是冠军,直到最后的时刻。运动会带给了我很多美好的回忆。
相关英语作文
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
英语作文排行
英文作文推荐
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved.大部分学生都喜欢运动。
大部分学生都喜欢运动。的英文翻译
大部分学生都喜欢运动。的用法和样例:
大部分学生都喜欢运动。
A majority of students enjoy sports.
大部分学生都喜欢运动。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:关于运动的英语作文并翻译_百度知道
关于运动的英语作文并翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I am thinking of taking part in a few items at the school sports meeting this autumn,上学后得到体育老师的正确指导。    Sports keep us fit land fresh。大家都喜欢运动,运动起来相当愉快。你一年中几乎天天游泳, for since my first day at school I have always had a good teacher of physical education,你还喜欢其他运动体育运动能使我们身体健康  体育运动能使我们身体健康.  I go swimming almost every day all the year round,所以身体健康,有时甚至出错,但许多人不知如何正确锻炼,并计划在今年秋季中学运动会上参加几个项目的比赛.  I'm lucky. I have always been very strong. Everybody likes to do one kind or another. But not all people know how to do them correctly and sometimes the advice we got may be wrong。  你很幸运,工作学习精力充沛, of course I like many other sports too
My favorite sportMy favorite sport is football.First of all,football is wellcomed by the poeple from all over the world.And then,it is so exciting that I'm really crazy at it. After school,I always play football with my classmates on the playground.We often have a good time playing football.I think playing football helps us to be more and more stronger.And also,we learn that how importance the teamwork is.All in all,football makes our life better and better!
I and Olympic Games Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. Through it, those that see are worlds. Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. Olympic Games is platform, I am host. It has put up platform for us , It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. This platform may let us display self wantonly. I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness. 我与奥运 奥运是窗口,我是守望者。 这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。 奥运是路口,我是行人。 每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。 奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。 这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。 奥运是平台,我是主人。 它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: >>
关于体育运动的英语作文及英文佳句集锦
本文包括:学校运动会英语作文,关于运动的佳句组合,关于体育运动的英文作文范文三篇,英语作文网提供给您参考,希望您喜欢。
第一篇:关于学校运动会英语作文
在今天的学校运动会上,做为班里很有实力的你,参加了男子5000米竞赛.比赛中你始终紧跟在跑第一位王平后面,试图超越.突然王平摔倒了,你立即停下来将王平扶起,待救援人员过来后,才继续跑.比赛结果可想而知.请你根据自己对整个事件的回忆写一篇日记,可适当发表个人感想用英语写! Games in today's schools, the class is very powerful as you, to participate in the men's 5000 meters race. Always keep your game in the first run after Wang tried to go beyond. Wangping fall suddenly, you Wang Ping will immediately stop lifting until rescuers come before continuing to run. The results can be imagined.
关于运动的佳句组合,提供给您,希望您喜欢
1、生命在于运动.每个人都需要运动.运动有很多好处,多做运动可以让我们保持健康的身体和好的心情. sport is indispensable to life, everyone needs exercises. doing exercises regularly will bring& us a lot of benefits and keep us healthy physically.
  2、在春季,我们可以去跑步,它会让我们的双腿更灵活 in the spring, we can exercise running outside, it helps our legs became more agile.
  3、在夏季,我们可以去游泳,游泳是一种全身的运动,它可以让我们保持更好的身材.summer, swimming is my preference, it's a sport exercise comprehensively from head to tail. it's really helpful to keep a good curve.
  4、在秋季,我们可以去爬山,它锻炼我们的意志. in the autume, we can climb hills, through these activities, our volition can be enhanced.
  5、在冬季,我们可以去滑冰和玩雪,它让我们在冰冷的冬季找到更多的乐趣.
  in winter days, skating and skiing are my favourate sports, we can find a lot of fun from them in the freezing days.
  6、运动前准备不足 In the P.E. class we had the long-distance running. We had a warm-up before it. But I was lazy and didn&t do it well. When I was running, I suddenly fell to the ground. I pulledthe muscles in the leg. 体育课上,我们要进行长跑。长跑前我们为此做准备活动,但是我很懒没有好好做。跑步时,我突然倒在地上。我腿上的肌肉拉伤了。
关于体育运动的作文范文:
Sports and Games
&&& All over the world millions of people take part in different kinds of sports. Sports are perhaps the most popular form of relaxation that almost all can enjoy.
&&& Some people seem to think that sports and games are unimportant things that people do at times when they are not working. But in fact sports and games can be of great value, especially to people who work with their brains most of the day. They should not be treated only as ammusements.
&&& Sports and games build our bodies, prevent us from getting too fat, and keep us healthy. They also give us valuable practice in helping the eyes, brain and muscles to work together. In table tennis, the eyes see the ball coming, judge its speed and direction, and pass the information on to the brain. The brain has to decide what to do and sends its orders to the muscles of the arms legs and so on, so that the bah is met and hit back where the player wants it to do. All this must happen with very great speed, and only those who have had a lot of practice can do this successfully.
&&& Sports and games are also very useful for character-training. In their lessons, boys and girls may learn about such virrues as unselfishness courage disciple and love of one's country, but what is learned in books can not have the same deep effect on a child's character as what is learned through practice. Most of students' time is spent in classes, studying lessons. So what the students do in their spare time is of great importance. If each of them learns to go all out for his team and not for himself on the sports field, he will later find it natural to work for the good of society, for the good of his country.
&&& 此文对体育运动的态度是非常肯定:它不仅有助于我们的身体健康,而且建造我们的性格与品德。道理明确,令人信服,只是所举例子和所用词语有一定的专业性,可作为背景材料。
[参考译文]
&&& 世界上有许多的人参加不同种类的体育运动。体育运动可能是几乎所有的人都可享受的最大众化的娱乐形式。
&&& 有些人似乎认为体育运动不是什么重要的事情,只是人们在不干活的时候才去做的。但实际上,体育运动对人们益处很大。特别是对那些一整天从事脑力劳动的人来说,更是这样。不能把它们单纯看成是娱乐。
&&& 体育运动能增强我们的体质,防止发胖,保持身体健康。他们还在使眼睛、头脑和肌肉协同动作方面提供宝贵的锻炼机会。打乒乓球时,眼睛看到球打过来,要判断速度和方向,再把这个信息传到大脑,这时大脑得决定怎么办,并给胳臂、腿等部位的肌肉发出命令,以便接到球,并把球打回到打球人要它到的地方。所有这一切的反应都要非常迅速。只有那些打乒乓球训练有素的人,才能成功地做到。
&&& 体育运动还有利于品格的培养。孩子们在课堂上可能学到关于无私、勇敢、守纪律和爱国等品德。但是日本上学的东西对孩子品格的影响不可能和亲身体验中学来的东西影响一样深刻。学生大部分在校时间都用在上课。因此,学生的课余时间的活动至关重要。如果每个人在运动场上认识到是为自己的球队而不是为个人而拼搏,日后他就会感到,为社会利益,为国家利益而工作是理所当然的。
“关于体育运动的英语作文及英文佳句集锦”一文包含以下关键字,请点击获取相关文章
------分隔线----------------------------
今日最新更新英语作文
与 关于体育运动的英语作文及英文佳句集锦 相关文章如下:
------分隔线----------------------------
作文地带导读:最近日本的核污染事件,又一次给世界敲响了警钟,我们中国也一定要重视污染问题。下面...
Changes in People’s Daily Expenses人们日常开支的变化...
A Brief Introduction to the University:假设你是一名学生志愿者,要给来你们学校参观的外国朋友介绍...
新学期计划(或新学期决心)英语作文:新的一学期马上就要开始了,于是我给我自己做了一个新学期做一...
提纲在我家附近新开一个超市。我妈妈经常去那里买为我们做饭需要的东西。但是我之前从来没去过那里。...
我喜欢春节。正如在西方国家的圣诞节一样,春节对于中国人来说是最重要的节日,在这一天所有家庭成员...
看本文的网友还关注以下文章我喜欢的运动英语作文要翻译大概80词_百度知道
我喜欢的运动英语作文要翻译大概80词
写喜欢什么运动(女的珐怠粹干诔妨达施惮渐)比如羽毛球。。。。为什么喜欢好处是什么。大概就这些别太复杂,简单的词
提问者采纳
my fabou珐怠粹干诔妨达施惮渐rite sportsI have a lot of hobbies,such as playing badminton,playing the piano,and swimming.i really like swimming because i enjoy the feeling in the cool water.i love to swim in summer.under the hot sunshine and dive into the cool water.the feeling is really nice.i like freestyle.i swim well.i also win a lot of prizes.i want to be a swimmer and my dream is to win a gold medal in the Olympics.我最喜爱的运动我有很多爱好,比如打羽毛球,弹钢琴,游泳。我很喜欢游泳因为我很喜欢在冷水中的感觉。我喜欢在夏天游泳。在炎热的阳光下,跳进冰凉的水中,感觉很好。我喜欢自由泳。我游得很好。我也赢过很多比赛。我希望当一个游泳运动员并在奥运会上获得一枚金牌。
提问者评价
按照你说的,真的成功了,好开心,谢谢你!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
英语作文都写的不要的,你现在还不会。
Yesterday morning we wore strong and comfortable shoes, carried backpacks with the necessities in them and went to the mountain. We climbed a hill. On the top we saw a direction mark, which told us where to go. Down the hill, we came to a river. There were no boats but we had to cross it. Luckily, both of us had learned how to swim. But we shouldn't make our things in the backpacks wet. Seeing a piece of board, I got an idea. We put our backpacks on the board and swam in the water pushing the board. When getting to the other bank, with the compass we found north in which direction we walked half an hour. Finally, we arrived at the campsite. We set up a tent and made a bonfire
中文翻译也要
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐