请大家帮我把下面的话翻译成初中英语作文带翻译,谢...

请大家帮帮忙 帮我把下面的文段翻译一下 写成我们现在能理解的现代汉语 因为这样才我能翻译成英语 谢谢_百度知道
请大家帮帮忙 帮我把下面的文段翻译一下 写成我们现在能理解的现代汉语 因为这样才我能翻译成英语 谢谢
仰天只影临风孤立日落暮云低可见残阳如血现端倪划策刻谋悉心利计难将纷争避刀剑为章话此一刻缘起临风只影愀然孤立日落颜容戚身隐残阳窃窃掩杀意划策刻谋悉心用计独将纷争惕笙箫如剪斩缘不断难理运帷幄取而代之替掌乾坤覆手皆叱奚窥天机颠伦常难释逆笑无端若有所指疑苦难言补漏已迟凄恨世绝靡计不施匿迹
提问者采纳
运帷幄,绝靡计。日落暮云低可见。若把刀剑比作文字,难将纷争避。刀剑为章。日落颜容戚身隐,不施匿迹。,若有所指。临风只影,话此一刻缘起,想尽办法。用尽心机,还是没能避免这场纷争,临风孤立。窥天机,疑苦难言。这样的话就不用翻译了吧。(大意。,残阳窃窃掩杀意,那么此时应是故事的开端了。;掌乾坤。划策刻谋,迎着晚风伫立,悉心利计,凄恨世,独将纷争惕。划策刻谋。,斩缘不断难理。笑无端,残阳如血现端倪,字面应该能看懂的哈~这是魔幻小说吧,悉心用计,颠伦常。其实我觉得断了句就不用翻译了,难释逆,取而代之替:形单影只地望着天空。。。后文略)就翻这些了。可望见天边低处的落日和晚霞,夕阳血红,似乎预示着什么。补漏已迟,愀然孤立,覆手皆叱奚。笙箫如剪仰天只影
能不能帮我把所有的文字大意翻译过来
因为有些词我还是不太明白
麻烦你了真的很谢谢你
发现昨天的断句有点不对的地方,更正如下。(只是我自己的理解)仰天只影,临风孤立。日落暮云低,可见残阳,如血现端倪。划策刻谋,悉心利计,难将纷争避。刀剑为章,话此一刻缘起。临风只影,愀然孤立。日落颜容戚,身隐残阳,窃窃掩杀意。划策刻谋,悉心用计,独将纷争惕。笙箫如剪,斩缘不断难理。运帷幄,取而代之替;掌乾坤,覆手皆叱奚。窥天机,颠伦常,难释逆。笑无端,若有所指,疑苦难言。补漏已迟,凄恨世绝,靡计不施。匿迹。大意(从第二段起):迎风孤单的身影那么凄凉落寞。夕阳西下,面容显得忧伤。身影在夕阳遮掩下渐渐不见,四周的不安似乎掩藏着杀机。在深处谋划策略,却将大权篡夺。控制了天下,那些手段所得到的都是不满于愤怒。盗取那些不应知道的机密,颠覆道德常理,犯下的孽行难以原谅。无故的笑似乎有隐藏着什么内容,又像是有苦衷难以说出。此时已经来不及弥补,只能悲哀地叹息世事已一去不回,想尽了所有办法。最终消失无影踪。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Lin Feng Ying isolated sunset sky and only Muyun low visibility dying sun blood gradually taken shape planning policy carefully interest is accrued and difficult moment will seek to avoid disputes if the moment the sword is the origin of the Wind Chapter shadow Qiaoran only isolated Yen Yung Qi sunset setting sun secretly hidden the body intended to plan a surprise attack strategy plan carefully carved disputes Yongjiduqiang Ti farewell music Rujianzhanyuan been difficult to reason Win or defeat for the palm instead hands on heaven and earth are top secret glimpse of ethics scold XI Release inverse laugh hard if for no reason has been referred to trap suspected to swallow sad to hate the world later periods not extravagant facilities must go into hiding
现代汉语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁10:54:38【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语。谢谢!"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"拜托大家帮帮忙,帮我把下面这句话翻译成英语。谢谢!"相关的详细问题如下:问
”我于2014年6月毕业于无锡太湖学院。”翻译成英语是什么?谢谢。我顺利的拿到了学士学位===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:2014 ;s degree. I successfully got the bachelor&#39I graduated from Wuxi Taihu college in June解决方案2:大家回答的都很好 随便给一个吧解决方案3:I have graduated from Taihu University of Wuxi and been honoured my degree (是什么学士学位?譬如说是商科的,可以加“of Bachelor in Business”在这里)in June 2014.解决方案4:I graduated from Wuxi Taihu College in June, 2014. I successfully got the degree of bachelor.解决方案5:I graduated from Taihu college in 2014 June in Wuxi. I successfully got the bachelor's degree.望采纳`(*∩_∩*)′解决方案6:I graduated from Wuxi Taihu School in June 2014 and successful gotten a Bachelor degree
================可能对您有帮助================
答:我===========================================问:网站应该根据自身定位和受众,合理运用突破点,精心选择和网站主题及所...答:website should follow its self position and its targeted market, use the breakthrough appropriately, carefully select the targeted key words which are related to the website theme, enhance the accuracy of information matches an...===========================================问:各位大神,帮忙翻译句话,将“你们全部给我闭嘴,我有我的考虑和选择,早...答:You shut the fuck mouth!I will think and make dicision, dont bother me!===========================================问:英语不太会 使用过谷歌的在线翻译 有的页面 谷歌也翻译的不全面 大家有...答:只用过谷歌浏览器的直接翻译。。。好像一些翻译软件有页面翻译功能 以前用过一个不知道是金山快译还是金山词霸。。。很少上英文网站[:23:] 查看原帖&& 记得采纳啊===========================================问:谢谢啦 拜托答:You told me that we'd never apart whatever the difficulty is. We made the deal and never apart. To hold my hand,please, I'll make you happy.===========================================问:现在我要马上知道……拜托好心人给我翻译啦!答:嘻嘻。。这位朋友。我翻译的不是很唯美的哈。只希望能给你做个参考。万一能帮到你。如下:If you really want to know,now I am telling it to you that my hope is to wait to fall in love with sb,to search my own dream which can be seen ...===========================================问:现在我要马上知道……拜托好心人给我翻译啦!答:是 A useful dog 采纳哦===========================================问:今年流星雨晚宴是非常丰盛的,有。。。。,就在上周一出现了狮子座流星...答:This meteor shower is a very rich dinner, there is. . . . , On the last Monday in the emergence of the Leonid meteor shower, the Leonid meteor shower once every 33 years, peak flow, peak hour traffic of up to 100 stars, if not ...===========================================问:A:你长大后想做什么? B:我想做一个歌手。C,你呢?(what about you...答:A: what do you want to do when you grow up? B: I want to become a singer. C, what about you? C: I want to work in the government. A: D, what do you want to do when you grow up? D: I want to be a Chinese teacher. A: Really? That...=========================================== I am not lucky, always happy and I pass by, I didn't have the courage to face, can blindly escape, this say cannot say, this did not do, alas... I hope to have a belongs to own the sk...===========================================第一句是说:过去的事情就让它过去吧.尤其是烦心的事.最好全部忘却.
第二句是说:不要过分的计较个人的得失,这样才能得到更大的个人空间.=========================================== In this a great, glorious and correct autocracy countries, we need is lu xun!"=========================================== There are too many examples of parallels in the nature of love, how I expect you are not actually mean that.===========================================我的心里忐忑不安,第二天,我鼓起勇气去向老师说:"老师,你把我的题目批对了,这本来是... 有些人考50几分就没办法了,你说是吗?"我点点头,让老师帮我改了,就跑回教室了。
其...===========================================看!这学期的新社团贴上公告栏了。有音乐社、舞蹈社、桌球社和骑术社。我想要加入音乐社,因为我钢琴弹得相当好。你呢?别担心你的英语,周老师会教你的。===========================================See the sunshine together with you When I wake up in the morning every day . This is what I want in the future. 希望帮到你~=========================================== He is one of the most famous musicians in the world.I am deeply attracted in the wonderful concert.=========================================== I like playing basketball,playing volleyball and running.===========================================定义之类 我就不说了吧
STAR1 DB 'What is your name'===========================================
12345678910您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请大家帮忙把下面的中文翻译成英文
JAE谢谢你给我发的这些照片,很高兴和你们认识并成为朋友这次旅行我很开心因为有你们,我想把这次旅行中的欢乐时光保存起来因为以后它会是一段很美好的回忆,所以我想再麻烦你把这次旅行中所有的照片再给我发一次,谢谢你。你和BERM都很真诚友善祝你们在中国的开心愉快。我们常联系
Jae, thank you for sending me these photos. I'm very glad to know you and be your friend. Being together with you, I felt very happy during this trip. I would like to preserve the happy times of this trip as this will be very sweat memories. So may I ask you to send me again those photoes of this trip. Thank you. Both you and Berm are pure-hearted and friendly, hope you will enjoy your life in China. Let's keep in touch.
回答数:1251
开心愉快。我们常联系
Dear Jae,
Thank you so much for sending me photos. I am so glad to know you and made friends with you. You made my trip very happy. I would like to store this pleasure trip as it will be a beautiful memory. Would you please resend me all the photos taken on the trip. Thank you. Both you and BERM are sincere and friendly. I wish you all the best living in Ch
JAE谢谢你给我发的这些照片,很高兴和你们认识并成为朋友这次旅行我很开心因为有你们,我想把这次旅行中的欢乐时光保存起来因为以后它会是一段很美好的回忆,所以我想再麻烦你把这次旅行中所有的照片再给我发一次,谢谢你。你和BERM都很真诚友善祝你们在中国的开心愉快。我们常联系
Dear Jae,
Thank you so much for sending me photos. I am so glad to know you and made friends with you. You made my trip very happy. I would like to store this pleasure trip as it will be a beautiful memory. Would you please resend me all the photos taken on the trip. Thank you. Both you and BERM are sincere and friendly. I wish you all the best living in China.
Keep in touch.
Warm regards,
XXX
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!请大家帮我把这段话翻译成英文 不要翻译器的 谢谢拉~_百度知道
请大家帮我把这段话翻译成英文 不要翻译器的 谢谢拉~
很现实俗话说,第三个是蠢才,最终他擦亮了她的冷静无趣的内心,有自己的房子,心中的小宇宙蠢蠢欲动着。 《情定巴黎》这个故事并无多大的新意,孩子,被誉为电影史上的经典。表面看来,在一次次的深入交流中。爱情在闲适温暖的氛围下。其实,她温暖了他的飘荡不安的内心,用来完成他的梦想。在上个世纪三十四年代。凯特用自己的积蓄救赎了处在犯罪边缘的鲁克,一日情缘等等,买一份安稳,一同徜徉在浪漫之都巴黎,凯特很理智,感情受了伤害的美国女人和一个浪漫不羁。于是这笔钱的意义从凯特对于物质的追求转变为了对于精神的追求,风景如画的法国南部小镇。那笔钱,一个内向保守,但从她和鲁克的关于两性问题的探讨。现在想要创作出一个新颖的故事太难了,很多爱情电影风靡一时,以现在的眼光来看这些电影。
凯特一直希望有一份稳定的生活,一见钟情外加生死恋,第一个把女人比作花的人是天才。在特定的时间里,碰撞出火花,讲述的只是一个个俗套的爱情故事,回顾这些电影,凯特存了很久,打算用来买房子,他们因为一系列的机缘巧合,思想不受限制的法国男人在开往巴黎的飞机上相遇,以及她曾经私藏毒品的经历来看,主要故事内容不外乎艳遇过后的三角纠葛,车子,他的重生之路坦坦荡荡,可要将一部爱情电影拍的朴实无华又不乏感人亦十分不易,结伴同行。可是后来她慷慨的给了鲁克,慢慢滋长,开始完全爆发出来,他们完成了对彼此的救赎和重生,她其实没有那么乖,直到遇到鲁克,第二个是庸才
翻译个大意就好咯 谢谢
提问者采纳
here is a saying,they fell in t have much in it,just a broken heart woman met a romantic man in the fligt to Paris,not on money itself.there was fire burning in her heart until she met Jack s hearts,most of them were called the classic of history,and the third is a fool, a day of love.so she saved a great deal of money for a long time just for a steady life,but the second one who does so is a mediocre person,those two kept each other company.Kate always hoped that she could have a steady life,all of them are just formulaic love storyies.it is not easy to create a new movie.so the sense of this great deal of money,but it is even harder to make it plain but moving,but on the spirit,and then, and so on.Thirty year or forty year of last century.when we look back of these movies,she was not that reasoned,she gave it to jack to makes sight to watch those movies,and went to Paris together,many romance movies were very popular,or love at first sight and love for life and death,children.on the surface we can see that Kate was a reasoned woman,with the beautiful french sights and the wonderful atmosphere,the main story is the triangle relationship after the encounter trouble,but from the arguement among sex and she hid the drugs to see,own house.when we use today&#39.Because of a series of coincidents,brougt him back to life,and saved each other&#39. French kiss didn&#39.Kate used it so save Jack,car:the first one to compare women as flowers is a genuis
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
But then she generously gave Luke, in the thorough exchange, child.&quot, car, eventually he polished her calm boring heart, traveling together, and she had been hiding drugs experience. In a particular time. In the last century thirty-four's not so good, until Luke,s, the French man thought is not limited to meet in a plane bound for Paris. The money saved for a long time. Now you want to create a newstLove of Paris&quot, buy a stable.Kate always wanted to have a stable life, very realistic,together to roam in the romantic Paris, plus a day at first sight love of life and death, have their own house, a lot of love movie was all the rage, known as the classics in the history of movies, they because of a series of coincidences. The surface looks. Kate has redeemed at the edge of crime Luke with their savingsAs the saying goes. The picturesque southern French town, the first woman to take the man is a genius, Kate is very rational.Love grow slowly in the comfortable warm atmosphere,she warmed his flutters the restless heart, the main story content after nothing more than love triangle imbroglio, now to the point of view of those movies about just a conventional love story, to complete his dream,s redemption and rebirth, the hearts of the small universe ready to make trouble, the story is not much originality, a withdrawn, again and again, began to completely broke out. In fact, they completed on each other&#39, third is a fool, feeling hurt American woman and a romantic, but from the discussion about gender issues in her and Luke, she&#39. So the money meaning from Kate for the pursuit of the material change to thepursuit of the spirit of, Kate, but to be a love movie plain and there is no lack of moving is also very not easy, the second one ismediocre, intended to buy a house
翻译器的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮我翻译一下这封信 翻译成英文 如果有些词语不是很好翻译的话可以修改,但是意思不要相差太大谢谢_百度知道
请大家帮我翻译一下这封信 翻译成英文 如果有些词语不是很好翻译的话可以修改,但是意思不要相差太大谢谢
不知道你到底能不能收到这封信 如果收到了就请给我一个答复好吗To
Nichkhun。还有一件事情是要感谢你 因为你 我和一个不太熟的女孩做了特别好的朋友我们就像同病相怜一样 所以我们互相珍惜 她是我最宝贵的财富是我最重要的知音和闺蜜我们说好了 要一起去看2PM的演唱会 要一起支持2PM到永远 要一起看到Nichkhun宝贝幸福 这是我们的约定:你好,我来自中国的一个小小粉丝 你从来也不会知道有我这样一个人吧我不知道这封信知道你是不是能够看到 因为我有好多话想跟你说 想表达出来想让你知道Nichkhun, 开心点吧 每当我看到你的笑容里都会感觉带了点苦涩我知道你有很多不能说却又无可奈何的事 但是人生不就是这样吗你是让我觉得最心疼的人了 我今年20岁 说起来人生经历也没你丰富可是我还是想说 坚持就是胜利 我会一直陪着你关注你 虽然我不能为你做什么事情但是我会尽我最大的能力去支持你 所以开心点吧 你有这么多爱你的人 有这么多好朋友 有这么好的成员 其实你很幸福对不对 我希望在以后的日子里 你能够像以前一样 开怀大笑无所顾忌把所有不开心的事情都忘掉 中国有句古话叫船到桥头自然直你听过没有有什么事都是可以解决的。我希望你开心 也希望你幸福 你做的任何决定我都是无条件的支持2pm加油 Nichkhun加油
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
m a little fan from Ct you rich life experienceBut I still want to say is to insist on victory I will stay with you always pay attention to you although I can nott know whether the letter to know you is it right:Hello, you never know that It but feel helpless.Another thing is to thank you for being a very good friend because of you and me and a little girlWe like the same so we cherish each other similarly afflicted people pity each other. But life is not like thatYou make me feel the love of people.I hope you happy also hope that any decision you happy you do I is unconditional support2pm Nichkhun refueling refueling. She is my most valuable treasure is my most important friend and close friendWe agreed to go to see 2PM&#39.I don&#39, I's concert to support 2PM forever to see Nichkhun happy baby this is our promise.Do not know whether you can receive this letter if so please give me a reply, happy when I see you smile will feel a little bitterI know you have a lot of can&#39? Can see because there are so many things I want to say to you want to express to want to let you knowNichkhun.But I will try my best to support you so happy you have so many people who love you have so many good friends are members of such a good actually you very happy rightI hope that in the days after you can laugh go all lengths like beforePut all the unhappy things forget there is an old saying in China called the ship directly to the natural bridge you heard noWhat things can be solved. I am 20 years old this year said it didn&#39To Nichkhun
- - 这个我在百度上翻译过了 感觉差好远啊。。
To Nichkhun: Hello, I'm a little fan from China, you never know that I have such a person. I don't know this letter know you is it right? Can see because there are so many things I want to say to you want to express to want to let you know Nichkhun, happy when I see you smile will feel a little bitter I know you have a lot of can't but feel helpless. But life is not like you let me feel the most distressed people. I am 20 years old this year that life experience you will not rich but I still want to say is to insist on victory I will accompany you on your although I can't do anything but I will do my best to support you so happy you have so many people who love you have so many good friends to have such a good member of you very happy right I hope that in the days after you like before, laugh all don't go all lengths happy things forget there is an old saying in China called the ship directly to the natural bridge you heard not everything can be solved. Another thing is to thank you for me and a little girl made a particularly good friends we are similarly afflicted people pity each other. As we cherish each other she is my most valuable treasure is my most important friend and close friend we are to go to the concert with 2PM to support 2PM forever to see Nichkhun happy baby this is our promise. Do not know whether you can receive this letter if so please give me a reply. I hope you happy also hope that any decision you happy you do I is unconditional support 2pm Nichkhun refueling refueling! Love you ~ love you don't find small fans
其他类似问题
词语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐