求初中英语作文带翻译10篇

您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
关于中考英语兴趣爱好的话题作文预测
来源:  17:09:00 【】 
  1、介绍你的兴趣爱好  My Hobby  I am a 15-year-old student in junior Grade 3. Though I am occupied with my study, I would like to spend time on my hobbies, such as playing the piano, surfing the Internet.  One of my favourite hobby is reading. Reading has been in my life for many years, since I began to learn characters. It can not only kill the time, but also, more important, help improve my comprehension ability. When reading, I can learn a lot. Reading Shakespear‘s works, I know how Hamlet looks like. Reading Scorates, I can see how great ancient Greek philosophers are. Reading Lu Xu, I come back to the old time of China.  Reading really affect my life.  2、Different people, different hobbies. What hobbies do you have?  My hobby is singing. It‘s a great hobby! It‘s fun and it makes me feel proud.  Singing can be used to relieve (解除) my fatigues (疲劳), and can help me improve my accent(腔调). Singing makes me happy when I‘m sad. Singing songs can make you clever. I am always singing at home to share each other‘s joys and sorrow (悲痛) in our life and to learn many songs. I really enjoy singing.  It goes without saying that there are many different kinds of hobbies and they can‘t only (不仅) broaden (拓宽) our minds (智力) but also (而且) add more fun to our life.  3、我的爱好(My hobby)  Choose one of your hobbies and write an article for the school magazine about it. Tell the magazine readers.  &What e  &When and how you became inte  &Why   &About your hopes and plans for the future.  写作要求: 1.根据所提供的内容,适当拓展想象空间,灵活地将提供的信息体现在文章中。 2.条理清楚,语句通顺,书写清晰、规范。 3.词数60-80.  My hobby is reading books When I was seven years old.I became interested in reading books.I like needing books because there are a lot of useful things in books.I can learn a lot of knowledge from books. Books can also teach me how to be a good person.Books even can solve many problems for me.I will read more good books to improve myself.
文章责编:guofengru& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 11:46:45)?&&( 16:45:37)?&&( 11:03:52)?&&( 11:08:24)?&&( 11:05:52)?&&( 11:04:08)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-中小学作文大全:小学作文-初中作文-高中作文-英语作文-满分作文-热点话题作文-精品学习网
作文的写作一向是中小学生的“老大难”,精品学习网特别整理相关素材及范文,希望能有所帮助!
┃&小学生美丽的春节作文|
┃&话题作文
事件作文节日作文自然作文热点作文环保作文竞技作文游记作文
┃&专题精选
┃&编辑推荐
┃&热点话题作文
最新二年级过年的作文精选-十篇+春节作文大全:关于春节来了作文范文+
┃&作文快搜
┃&点击排行
┃&小升初作文
┃&中考作文
┃&高考作文
┃&名人故事
┃&成语词典
┃&优秀句段
┃&故事大全
┃&辅导技巧
┃&议论论据
┃&作文点评
┃&英语作文
┃&高考满分作文
精品小编为大家提供最全面的历年高考满分作文题库
┃&中考满分作文
作文频道提供了最全面的中考作文题文题库,供大家参考
友情链接:()热线:400-888-4545
当前位置: >
初中英语短文带翻译10篇全解(3)
发布时间: 15:58 来源:武汉巨人学校 作者:初中英语教研室
Nowadays the news*** possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit of reading the news***, we shall (will) get enough knowledge to cope with our circumstances.
现今报纸拥有极大的价值,人人都应该看它。它天天提供我们各种类类的消息。它告诉我们世界政治局势。假如我们养成看报的习惯,我们就能得到足够的知识来因应我们的环境。
学生固然天天须做作业,但他们至少应该匀出一两个小时来看报。哪些,他们不但能增加知识而且也能遇上时代。总而言之,看报对学生很有益处。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous, I try hard to adapt myimmolation to it. Why? Because I intend to be a good student. I wish to render service to my country.
I get up at six o'clock every day. After I wash my face and brush my teeth, I begin to review my lessons. I go to school at seven o'clock.
After school is over, I return home. We usually have supper at seven o'clock.
Then I begin to do my homework. I want to finish it before I go to bed.
固然我的日常生活十分单调,但我却竭力想法往适应它。为什么?由于我打算做一个好学生,希看将来为国家服务。
我天天六点起床、洗脸刷牙后,就开始温习作业,七点钟我就往上学。
放学后,我就回家了。我们通常在七点钟吃晚餐,之后我就开始做家庭作业,希看在睡觉前把它做完。
Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.
However, to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider *** friends with him.
你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。
然而,做模范学生却不轻易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。假如他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
There is no doubt that happiness is the most precious thing in the world. Without it, life will be empty and meaningless. If you wish to know how to get happiness, you must pay attention to the following two points.
First, health is the secret of happiness (the key to happiness)。 Only a strong man can enjoy the pleasure of life.
Secondly, happiness consists in contentment. A man who is dissatisfied with his present condition is always in distress.
无疑的欢快是世界上最宝贵的东西。没有它,人生将是空虚的而且毫无意义的。假如你希看知道如何获得欢快,你须留意下面两点。
健康是欢快的要诀。唯有身体强壮的人才能享受人生的乐趣。
欢快在于满足。一个不满于现状的人终是处在痛苦之中。
上一页3下一页
关键词:初中英语,英语翻译
上一篇: 下一篇:等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
2013年山东济南中考满分作文10篇
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:教育考试门户】&&&日
已有356人加入
热门点击》
第6页:范文六
  范文六
  定格在记忆中的画面
  夜色昏沉,星辰寥落,灯光无力地驱赶着黑暗,显得苍白、无助,壁角的蜘蛛网骄傲地炫耀着它的战绩,似乎它主宰着这个狭窄的房间,我听到它轻蔑的声音,使这样的黑夜显得更加凄凉。
  窗外风骤起,吹散了拂在耳边的头发,我紧了紧衣服,又为坐在床头边入眠的弟弟盖了件衣服,弟弟梦中的微笑甜蜜而悲凉,让我感到仓惶无助。
  “铛铛铛……”,时钟适宜地敲了12下。我骤然一惊:“哦,12点了!”没想到这微小的声音惊醒了睡梦中的弟弟,他倦怠的声音中藏不住一丝期待:“爸爸妈妈回来了吗?”
  我无奈地摇了摇头,对他说:“睡吧!他们今天可能不会回了吧!”
  我看见弟弟脸上闪过一丝失望,既而又满怀信心的说:“他们今天一定会回来的,因为我要亲口对爸爸说‘生日快乐’啊!”说完便幸福地笑了,似乎今天是他的生日……
  我望了望安静地躺在桌上的蛋糕,寂寞而美丽,因为那是我们对长年在外忙碌的爸爸最好的祝福。对,他答应我们今天一定回来,我相信爸爸一定可以做到。
  熟悉的鸣笛声终于在我和弟弟满满的期待中欢快地跳跃起来,弟弟惊喜地喊叫着:“姐姐,快,插上蜡烛,点燃它,我们要给爸爸一个惊喜……”
  熄灭了灯,漆黑的屋里寻不到一丝光亮,弟弟躲藏在屋内,关上了门。
  我飞奔到了门外,车前的灯光闪烁着耀眼的光芒,洋溢着欢乐的气氛。借着明明灭灭的车灯,我看到了父亲疲惫的身影,母亲惺松的睡眼,他们显得那么憔悴,那么令人心痛。
  “爸爸妈妈,回来了!”我掩饰不住内心的兴奋却又故作平静地问道。
  “进屋看看啊!”我故意把嗓门提高,把语速放慢对母亲说。
  “爸爸,你先进去吧!”
  门推开的一那,我看见弟弟手里捧着点燃蜡
  烛的蛋糕,听到了风中我们的祝福:爸爸,祝您生日快乐!”这一刻,被永远定格。 父亲疲惫的双眸里闪耀着水晶般光亮的泪珠,快乐而幸福……
  哽咽的声音在任由风传送,在寂静的夜里回转,飘荡……
  母亲的脸上挂满了泪水,任由它流进嘴里,直至心底。
  这一切,都被定格在这一秒,永不逝去……
  父亲的声音响起:“谢谢你们,我的孩子,这是我第一次过生日,谢谢!”
  我为父亲戴上了准备好的手表,对父亲说:“爸爸,我希望您分分秒秒都幸福,分分秒秒都记得我们……”
  围坐在桌边,我们开心地吃着蛋糕,幸福地微笑着,这一切,被永远定格在心中……
  写作评语:这篇文章用最简洁的对白却最真实的情感写出了父母的无奈,也许家不宽敞,不明亮,却是我们永远的归宿,文中“定格”的也是我们所有的快乐,所有的温馨,那份由彼此间共同的爱所刻画的一个个美好的画面,爱,让我们彼此懂得幸福的含义。
  233网校推荐新闻:
来源:233网校-责编:baijie&&&
10月6日 22:44
有谁知道姜堰中学2012年的录取分数线、总分和各科所占分数?求解。
9月7日 19:47
有没有河南永城的,大家交流一下
8月24日 14:9
前久,我去补课学到了许多语法,可老师让我们举例,就是不会。我真的不知道该怎么办?
8月20日 9:5
怎么才能学好英语& ?求助啊。
8月16日 17:34
我今年初三毕业可是英语一窍不通,所以请网友帮忙,小弟感激不尽。
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:热点作文:
您现在的位置: &
& 中考英语作文范文集锦(精选10篇)
中考英语作文范文集锦(精选10篇)
95人赞了这篇文章
  英语中考作文焦点&&以环保话题
  今年几个世界大国首脑都参加了&八国峰会&,这次的主题是世界经济、能源问题和气候变化。经济发展离不开环境话题,能源使用必然污染环境,而气候变化就是经济发展和环境问题矛盾的产物。广西的城乡清洁工程表面就是环境整治问题。学校的两基工作从某种意义上来说其实就是学校环境改变没有。2008年北京奥运会也离不开环保这个主题。八荣八耻也有部分内容是关于环保主题的。总之,环境保护是当今世界难题。因此,中考的内容离不开以下这些范文要点,而且都是记叙文形式,有些句子相当有用,不论什么作文,都可以从下列文章选出相应句子,只需稍微改一下地名或主语,尽量减少语法错误,起码有4、5分是正确的。如:Throw the waste here and there(到处乱扔垃圾)变成Don~t throw the waste here and there.(不准乱扔垃圾)。&应该&变成&不应该&等等。我想中考作文完全可以取得高分。比如:作文题:1、职业:将来想干什?或者你的爱好是什么?(或者题目是:毕业之后)你可以写将来做一个环保注意者,如何做?做什么。2、如果题目是写我的班级、学校、家乡之类的更加可以谈到环保情况(讲现象,有好有坏,如何去改变?有什么措施?如何的美?)3、如果是写为什么北京有沙尘暴、为什么今年有些省份干旱少雨?为什么有些省份洪涝灾害严重。那就是环境破坏问题。因此关键最后几天最好能背熟这些范文。 尽量围绕环保展开主题,通过过渡句和环保扯上联系。比如:(过渡句)The most important question in the world today is pollution .(当今世界最重要的话题就是污染问题。)
  范文提示
  1) It&s our duty to save water(节约水是我们每个人的责任。)
  As we know , water is very important to man, (我们知道,水对人类来说是非常的重要。)we can&t live without water. (没有水我们就不能生存。)The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. (适合人类喝的水是越来越少了。)But some people don&t care about it .(但是有些人却不关心或不在意。)They waste a lot of water in their daily life. (日常生活中他们浪费很多水。)Even worse, they pour dirty water in to rivers.(更糟糕的是他们排放污水到河流里。) They throw rubbish into rivers , too. (他们还乱扔垃圾到河流理去。)Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted.(很多河流湖泊已经受到严重污染。) Something must be done to stop the pollution. (人类必须采取一些措施来制止污染。)Only in this way can we live happily.(只有这样,我们才过得幸福开心。) If we don&t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us.( 如果我们不节约水,那么最后一滴水也许会是我们人类的眼泪)
  2) Planting trees
  Trees are very helpful and important for us. (树对我们人类是多么的重要和有用。)We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future. (为了将来我们的生活过得更好、更加健康我们应该种更多的树。)It&s everyone&s duty to love and protect the environment.(爱护和保护环境是每个人的责任和义务。)
  3) 旅游介绍
  预览摘要:
  北京奥运会期间,有一大批外国人来北京参观。假设你是导游,请根据以下内容,向外宾简单介绍北京的情况。 要求: 1. 100 词左右; 2. 要点包括: a. 有悠久的历史b. 有许多名胜古迹
  Ladies and gentlemen,(女士们、先生们)
  Welcome to BeiJing, now let me introduce Beijng to you.(欢迎到北京,我来介绍北京给大家。)
  Beijing is a city with a long history. It is in the north of China. It has a population of 13,240,000.(北京是一个历史悠久的城市,它位于中国的北部,人口13.240.000)
  There are many places of interest in Beijing, such as the Summer Palace and so on.(北京有很多名胜古迹,象颐和园等等。) The Great Wall is a beautiful place.( 长城是个漂亮的地方。).There is a saying that he who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man. (有句谚语说:不到长城非好汉)The water in Miyun Reservoir is clean and not polluted. (密云水库的水很干净没有受污染。)There are all kinds of fish in it. (里边有各种各样的鱼。)You can go boating, go fishing and have a picnic there.(那里你可以划船、钓鱼或者野炊。) It is really a good place to spend your holiday. (那里真是个度假的好地方。)Besides, you can go and visit Beijing Museum. (此外,你还可以去游览北京博物馆。)There you can see a lot of dinosaur egg fossils.(那里你可以看到很多恐龙蛋和化石。)
  I hope you can enjoy yourselves in Beijing.(我希望大家在北京玩得开心快乐。)
  Thank you.(谢谢)
  4)、近日,你班在&知荣明耻& &八荣八耻大家谈&教育活动中,召开了一次关于学生荣辱观的主题班会。存在的问题1.不尊敬老师、家长等。2.学习散漫、考试作弊等。3.乱扔垃圾、污损环境等等。
  Recently we have held a class meeting to discuss what is considered to be honorable behavior and what is shameful. (最近我们班开了个班会讨论什么是光荣和耻辱。)It is really a pity to see all this in our school.(很遗憾在学校看到这些现象)Some students don&t respect their teachers or parents. (不尊敬老是和父母)Some don&t take their studies seriously and cheat in exams. (作业不认真,考试作弊)Some throw wastes everywhere and pollute the environment . (到处乱扔垃圾污染环境。)It is honorable to obey the law and rules , care much about our class and study hard.(关心班级、努力学习、遵纪守法是光荣)It is shameful to break school rules, to be selfish or to make little effort to achieve success.(违反学校纪律、自私 骄傲是可耻的)We should respect others and think more of them than of ourselves.(我们应该尊敬别人经常关心别人)We should work hard and make much more progress to repay the society.(我们应该努力学习取得更大进步从而回报社会。)We should try our best to keep the environment clean。(我们应该想方设法保持干净的环境。)
  人与环境是和谐相处的,我们生存在地球上,人是自然之子,而不能仅把人看作自然的征服者,大家都知道,人类只有一个地球,地球上的山山水水、动物。植物是人类的细胞,如果我们把它损坏了,破坏了大自然的组织,等 于消灭人类。因此,环境要与社会公德联系起来,与实践行为作为人格教育的一项重要内容来抓。每个人都要履行保护环境的责任和义务。
  Harmony with the environment is that we live in on Earth, who is a natural son, and not only to natural persons as the conqueror, as we all know, there is only one earth and the mountains on Earth, the animals. Plant human cells, if it damaged, destroyed nature organizations, to the eradication of mankind. Therefore, the environment must be linked with social ethics, character education and practice acts as an important element of it. Everyone must fulfil its responsibilities and obligations to protect the environment.
  保护我们的城市(Saving Our City)
  It is very important to deal with the rubbish in cities. Rubbish must be thrown away or reused properly. Or it may cause a lot of problems. It may pollute the air and water. People may get ill when they breathe the polluted air or drink the polluted water.
  Our city has started to face the problem. Some rubbish is sorted and sent to a certain place .Waste gas is cleaned before it goes into the air. Waste water is also cleaned before it is poured into rivers.
  People should be prevented from throwing rubbish everywhere. We should try our best to take care of our environment and fight against pollution.
  保卫地球(Saving the Earth)
  As time goes by, man is making the earth sick. People cut down too many trees and leave rubbish everywhere. Factories let out their waste without doing anying to it . This has cause some serious problems. Such as the land is sandy, the river is dirty, the air is less clean, even the temperature of the earth is rising. What should we do to save the earth ? My suggestion is that we should plant more trees, put rubbish into dusbins and stop factories pouring waste directly into the air or rivers. In all, we have only one earth, we should do our best to protect it, or we will regret.
  如何保护环境(How to Protect the Environment)
  Good environment can make people feel happy and fit . To improve the environment means to improve our life. We should plant more trees and flowers around us . We shouldn&t cut them down . We should stop factories from pouring waste water into the river and waste gas into the air. Whenever we see litter on the ground , we should pick it up and throw it into dusbins. Never spit in public. Don&t draw on public walls. It&s our duty to protect the environment.
  环保(environmental matter)
  The environmental matter is a hot topic nowadays. Not only does it affect our health, it also has a great impact on our future.
  Due to lacking of environmental concepts, people''''s health has been greatly affected by air, noise and water pollution. In order to live a better life, we need a cleaner world. We should now be concerned for environment by creating a better future for our next generation.
  In conclusion, the environmental matter is an important issue that directly affects very human in the world!
  关于环境保护(水资源节约)的话题
  Our environment is very important for our lives . We need the fresh air, the clean water and so on . In the past, there were many trees around us ,the air was fresh and the river was clean.But now,people cut down many trees. Air pollution and water polloution are very serious . The environment around us becomes very terrible . We should protect our environment. First, we should plant many trees to keep water. Second , we can ride a bike or walk to the school and work.. Third , we shouldn&t throw the dirty water into the river . Fourth, we shouldn&t use the plastic bags. Finally, we can ask more people to join us.
  中考英语作文范文&&中学生适当的放松方式
  中学生学习时间长、压力大,专家建议学生每天课后应采取适当的方式放松自己。某英文报&学生习作&专栏正在就&学生适当的放松方式&这一话题进行征文。假设你是二十二中初三(3)班的班长,最近你对班上同学课后放松方式进行了调查。请根据表格提供的调查信息和要求写一篇短文向该报投稿。
  二十二中初三(3)班
  60人(男:31人;女:29人)
  常用放松方式
  1.看电视(30人) 2.玩电脑游戏(12人) 3.听音乐(8人) 4.进行体育锻炼(5人) 5.没有时间放松(5人)
  你的观点
  哪一种(些)放松方式是适当的? 为什么?
  注意:
  1.短文包括对调查相关信息的介绍和你自己的观点; 2.词数:80-100。题目和开头已为你写好,不记入总词数。
  The Proper Way(s) for students to Relax
  I am the monitor of Class 3,Grade3,No.22Middle School.Recently I have made a survey of the students in my class on ways to relax after class.
  There are 60 students in my class(31 boys and 29 girls ).Different students have different ways to relax.Half of the students often watch TV.12students like to play computer games while 8 enjoy listening to music.5 students think doing sports is a good way and another five are busy to relax.
  (As we study too long every day and suffer from too much pressure,every student should choose proper ways to relax.In my opinion, watching TV or playing computer games is not a proper way to help us relax.)I thing taking exercise is a proper way because it can rest our brains and eyes. Besides,It can help improve our health.(Therefore,I often Play pingpong after class.It&s really helpful to both my health and my study.)
  中考英语作文范文&&体育运动的好处和坏处
  体育运动的好处和坏处(Positive and Negative Aspects of Sports)
  a. 体育运动的好处
  b. 体育运动可能带来的副作用
  c. 我参加体育活动的体会
  Sports do us good in many respects (TS). It goes without saying that taking exercises can build up our physical strength. In collective sports like basketball, volleyball, or football, we will learn the importance of cooperation. While taking part in sports game, we will try our best to win and arouse ourselves the competitive spirit. Sports can also help us relax after a period of exhausting work. However, as the saying goes, &there are two sides to everything&, and sports is without exception. We may hurt other players or ourselves if we are not careful enough when participating in sports activities. What''s more, excessive or severe training can do harm to our health.
  My participation in sports tells me that sports can make us healthy both physically and psychologically. It is also a good way for people to know each other and can promote friendship between people. So long as we are carefully enough, sports can do us nothing but good.
  中考英语作文范文&&北京之旅(A Trip To Beijing)
  On July 5th my parents took me to Beijing. We stayed at Huabei Hotel. On the first day, we went to the Great Wall. The Great Wall is very long and old. It has millions of bricks. Each brick is very big and heavy. Lots of people from different countries like climbing the Great Wall. We felt very tired when we climbed to the top of the Great Wall.
  We also went to the Palace Museum. The Palace Museum has 9999 palaces. It has a very long history. I bought a lot of souvenirs of the Palace Museum. What nice palaces these are! I visited the Palace Museum and felt excited. If you want to know more about the Palace Museum, you can go to Beijing and have a look.
  The following days, we went to the Summer Palace, Tian Tan, North Lake and Xiang Hill. I now know more about the history of China. I also like modern Beijing. The 2008 Olympic Games will be held in Beijing.
  Later, I went back with my parents by train. I really enjoyed the trip to Beijing
  中考英语作文范文&&坚持你的梦想
  坚持你的梦想(Hold to Your Dreams)
  提纲:
  1.坚持梦想才有可能实现它。
  2.举例说明。
  &&& Everyone has his dreams, but not all these dreams can come true. People give up their dreams for this or that reason. Those whose dreams become true have at least one thing in common, that is, they always hold fast to their dreams.
  &&& Marie Curie, a famous scientist, has set a good example. In 1898, Marie found a new element in the pitchblende. In order to prove her discovery, she must get it and show it to the world. Then to get the new element became her dream and goal of her life. After four years'' hard work and refinement of tons of pitchblende, Marie and her hus-band at last saw the dim blue light of the new element -- radium. Her dream had come true. There are many other examples. Just around us, for instance, the athletes who gain the gold medals, the artists who are popular with the public, and even the students who enter tile university after years of hard study and preparation, are all dream-holders.
  &&& Hold fast to your dreams, no matter how big or small they are. The path to dreams may not be smooth and wide, even some sacrifices are needed, but hold on to the end, you ,sill find there is no greater happiness than making your dream come true.
  中考英语作文范文&&我爱我的家
  根据中文意思和英文提示词语,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑的英文文段。所给的英文提示词语必须都用上;中文提示内容不必逐句翻译;根据英文提示,每组所写出的句数不限。(共12分)
  几年以前我家只有一间小屋。三个人住一间屋真是艰难。现在我们已经搬进了一套两室一厅 的单元房。我非常高兴。当我父母做. . . , 我能. . . 。我爱我的家。
  1. a few years ago, family, have one small room
  2. it, be, three people, in the same room
  3. now, a new flat(单元房), one living room, two bedrooms
  4. be happy, my homework, quietly, my own room, my parents
  A few years ago, my family had only one small room. It was very hard for three people to live in the same room. Now we have moved into a new flat with one living room and two bedrooms. I''m very happy. I can do my homework quietly in my own room when my parents do the housework or other things. I love my home.
  中考英语作文范文--我的家乡
  请你根据下面的提纲,以&我的家乡&为题,写一篇100&120字的短文。
  提纲:
  (1) 家乡的地理位置;
  (2) 解放前的情况;
  (3) 解放后的变化;
  (4) 对家乡的感情。
  My Home Town
  My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice.
  But in the old days it was a poor and backward little town. Many people had no work. They lived a hard life.
  In 1949 my hometown was liberated. Since then great changes have taken place there. The streets have been widened. Factories, schools, hospitals, cinemas and theatres have sprung up one after another. The life of the people is greatly improved.
  I love my hometown. All the more I love its people. They are working hard so as to make it still richer and more beautiful.
百科词条:
同主题的其他文章
推荐 的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章
&关于的其他文章

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐