关注我们:帮忙把这个文章翻译成英文
帮忙把这个文章翻译成英文
《圣诞节在中国》
英文翻译:黄弘韵
整理:黄弘韵
采访:戴军键,杨聪
收集材料:侯雅琪,孙晓梅,晋潮著,赵宏锦
圣诞节是怎样传入中国的?
公元440年,罗马教廷定12月25日为圣诞节。公元1607年,世界各地教会领袖在伯利恒聚会,进一步予以确定,从此世界大多数的基督徒均以12月25日为圣诞节.
利玛窦(日—日)是天主教在中国传教的开创者之一。他成功在北京觐见皇帝,而且在士大夫中建立良好声誉和关系,开启了日后其他传教士进入中国之门,而且也开创了日后200多年传教士在中国的活动方式:一方面用汉语传播基督教;另一方面用自然科学知识来博取中国人的好感。利玛窦等意大利传教士在中国取得了很大的成功。1605年,北京已有200人信奉天主教,当中有数名更是公卿大臣。这当中最著名的,也是后来影响最大的是进士出身的翰林徐光启。
很可能那时候就有人过圣诞节哦
1807 年马礼逊把纯正福音传入中国 那时候他们也会过圣诞节的吧
19世纪中叶前后开始,西方人再度开始进入中国,并以各种媒介带来西方的新知识。西学东渐 盛行 清政府派留学生 搞洋务
在晚清这波西学东渐中,西式的新学堂才开始逐渐建立,并成为学习西学重要媒介,早期的西式学校多为西方人,尤其是教会所设。
他们是铁定要过圣诞节的
五四以后 崇洋媚外盛行 更是有不信基督教的人随洋风来过圣诞节了
中国人怎样看待圣诞节?
不知道圣诞节是什么开始在中国流行的了,我觉得流行最大的推动力就是那些商家 中国人过洋节,还是人家的“春节”,有什么含义啊?改革开放后,开始与外界有了大的接触,也接受人家的文化,但是还是那句话,商家是最先看好这个节日的 当然我不是反对,现代人生活节奏紧张,这样那样的节日多了,可以和家人团聚一下,也挺好的 但是这洋节最大的赢家就是商家,就算大促销,他一天的营业额就能顶平时半个月甚至更多,所以,他们恨不得让中国人过上全世界的节日 所以,老百姓呢,我认为就平平淡淡就行了,你要愿意呢,到商场逛一逛,或许还便宜点,如果搞个家庭晚宴聚一聚也挺好的。
中国圣诞节的习俗有哪些?
圣诞节并不是中国的传统节日,因此也就无所谓“习俗”。是个舶来的节日,大家借这个机会热闹热闹而已。 所谓习俗,是千中国过圣诞节没有特别的习俗。 百年来沉淀下来的文化底蕴方有习中国过圣诞节没有特别的习俗。中国过圣诞节没有特别的习俗。 就是在平安夜吃苹果象征着平平安安。
你是如何看待圣诞节的?
有的人说圣诞节是外国文化入侵也有人说是中国走向世界走向国际化。我的个人人认为圣诞节只是一个节日而已,也可以作为一个节日来让自己和朋友接圣诞节可以在一起热闹热闹,而我也是很赞同后者所说是中国走向世界但说法。
"Christmas in China"
Sub-division of
English translation: Huang Hong-yun
Order by: Huang Hong-yun
Interview: DaiJun keys, T. J.
Collection of materials: Houya Qi, Xiao-Mei Sun, Jin Chao a, Zhao Jin
How Christmas was introduced into China?
AD 440 years, the Holy See set December 25 for Christmas. AD 1607, church leaders from around the world gathered in Bethlehem, and further to be determined from most of the world's Christians are December 25 for Christmas.
Matteo Ricci (October 6,
years, May 11) is a Catholic missionary in China, one of the pioneers. He succeeded in Beijing audience with the emperor, but also in the scholar-officials to establish a good reputation and relationships in the future other missionaries opened the door to enter China, but also created more than 200 years in the future the activities of missionaries in China by: on the one hand with the spread of Christianity in C the other hand, using natural science knowledge to win the goodwill of the Chinese people. Such as the Italian missionary Matteo Ricci in China has achieved great success. 1605, Beijing, 200 people were Catholic, of which several more Gongqing minister. This is among the most famous, and it is then the greatest impact is the academician Xu Guangqi jinshi origin.
Some people are likely to Christmas time Oh
1807 Morrison to pure gospel was introduced to China at that time they will be Christmas in bar
Beginning around the mid-19th century, Westerners once again begun to enter China, and a variety of media to bring new knowledge in the West. Western Learning prevalence of the Qing government sent students engage in foreign affairs
Eastward in the late Qing studies that Posey, the new Western-style schools began to gradually established, and has become an important means to study Western learning, the early Western-style schools, mostly Westerners, especially established by the Church.
They are locked on to Christmas
54 After the worshiper of foreign things more prevalent there is a person who does not believe Christianity came with the Western style of Christmas
How do Chinese people look at Christmas?
Do not know what Christmas is popular in China, started, and I think the biggest driving force in popular are those businesses
Chinese Guo Yang Festival, or the people's "Spring Festival," What is the meaning of ah? Reform and opening up, we began to have a large contact with the outside world, but also to accept other people's culture, but then again, businesses are optimistic about this first holiday
Of course, I do not oppose modern pace of life stress, such as the festival many times, can look at their families, but also quite good
But the biggest winner in this section is that foreign merchants, even if the big promotion, he will be able to top the day's turnover usually two weeks or more, so they wished for the Chinese people to lead the world's festivals
So, people do, I think it will not always pan out on the line, and you have to be willing to do, to shopping malls around, perhaps cheaper, if it is put forward a family dinner get together is also quite good.
What are the Christmas customs in China?
Christmas is not a traditional Chinese holidays and, therefore, does not matter, "customs." Is an Exotic holiday, we take this opportunity just busy busy.
The so-called customs, is a 1000 Chinese Christmas no particular customs. To settle down in a hundred years of cultural heritage learning Chinese side has no special Christmas customs. China Christmas no particular customs. Christmas Eve eat an apple is a symbol of safely.
How did you think of Christmas?
Some people say that Christmas is a foreign cultural invasion Others say that the Chinese go to the world toward internationalization. I personally believe that Christmas is a festival only, but also can be used as a holiday to let themselves and their friends then Christmas can be together for a lively fun, but I am also very much agree with the latter said to the world, but China's claim.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮忙把这个短文翻译成英语
帮忙把这个短文翻译成英语 5
她是一位老师,一位爱把微笑挂在嘴边的老师。老师中等身高,长长的头发披在肩上,在她给我们讲课的时候,我会感觉到她很喜欢唱歌,而且唱的很好听呢虽然第一眼看她的时候给我一种很严厉的感觉,但当老师说了第一句话,哼了一段歌之后,给我的感觉就是她那么的和蔼可亲
在我们困的时候,老师会叫醒我们,在我们贪玩忘记的时候,老师会提醒我们。在我们下课的时候,老师会和我们一起聊天。虽然老师和我们父母的年龄相仿,但是面对现在的流行趋势,她一点都不落后。
她总会给我一种把我们当做她自己的孩子的感觉,就是这样的一位老师,让我们对英语又有了兴趣,让我们对事事有了信心,就是这样的一位老师,我的英语老师
She is a teacher, one likes to smile, mention teachers.Teachers medium height, long hair draped over his shoulders, gave us in her lecture, I will feel that she loved to sing, and sing very well to listen to itAlthough the first time seeing her gave me a very strong feeling, but when the teacher said the first word, sing a song after a while, I get the feeling that she's agreeable thenIn our difficulties, when the teacher will wake us forget our fun times, the teacher will remind us. In our time of school hours, teachers will be chatting with us. Although the teachers and our parents the same age, but the face of the current fashion trends, she was not backward.She always gave me a us as her own child's own feelings,Is such a teacher, let us have an interest in the English language, let us have confidence in everything,Is such a teacher, my English teacher
的感言:谢啦!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我把下面的文章翻译成英语
帮我把下面的文章翻译成英语
宝贝!我走了,带着遗憾离开了这个不适合我生存的地方,我要走了,去一个很远很远的地方!天堂!对不起!我最大的遗憾就是你,我这辈子没能娶到你,呵呵!你觉的我是不是很没用,我输的很残,输的爬都爬不起来,我输给了你,输给了爱情,我爱你,知道吗?你是我奋斗的目标,我需要你!宝贝!我知道你也喜欢过我,可为什么你要放弃,放弃我们的梦,宝贝!我要走了,你不要想我哦,也不要伤心!我不想看到你不高兴!你身体差!要好好照顾自己!你会找个比我好的男孩,宝贝!来生在见!宝贝!我会在奈何桥上等你,我不会喝那碗汤的!
宝贝!我走了,带着遗憾离开了这个不适合我生存的地方,我要走了,去一个很远很远的地方!天堂!对不起!我最大的遗憾就是你,我这辈子没能娶到你,呵呵!你觉的我是不是很没用,我输的很残,输的爬都爬不起来,我输给了你,输给了爱情,我爱你,知道吗?你是我奋斗的目标,我需要你!宝贝!我知道你也喜欢过我,可为什么你要放弃,放弃我们的梦,宝贝!我要走了,你不要想我哦,也不要伤心!我不想看到你不高兴!你身体差!要好好照顾自己!你会找个比我好的男孩,宝贝!来生在见!宝贝!我会在奈何桥上等你,我不会喝那碗汤的!
Baby! I walked, with regret leaving this doesn't suit my survival place, I have to go to a very far place! Heaven! Sorry! One of my biggest regrets is you, never in my life have I can marry to you, ha ha! You think I whether very useless, I lose very shabby, lose climb all not climb up that I lost to you, lost to love, I love you, you know? You are my goal, I need you! Baby! I know that you like me, but why do you want to give up, give up our dreams, baby! I must go now, you don't think I oh, also don't be sad. I don't want to see you aren't happy! Your body poor! Take good care of yourself! You will find a good boys than me, baby! Life in see! Baby! I'll wait for you in the helpless on the bridge, I won't drink the soup!
其他回答 (2)
Baby! I walked, with regret leaving this doesn&t suit my survival place, I have to go to a very far place! Heaven! Sorry! One of my biggest regrets is you, never in my life have I can marry to you, ha ha! You think I whether very useless, I lose very shabby, lose climb all not climb up that I lost to you, lost to love, I love you, you know? You are my goal, I need you! Baby! I know that you like me, but why do you want to give up, give up our dreams, baby! I must go now, you don&t think I oh, also don&t be sad. I don&t want to see you aren&t happy! Your body poor! Take good care of yourself! You will find a good boys than me, baby! Life in see! Baby! I&ll wait for you in the helpless on the bridge, I won&t drink the soup!
Baby! I walked, with regret leaving this doesn&t suit my survival place, I have to go to a very far place! Heaven! Sorry! One of my biggest regrets is you, never in my life have I can marry to you, ha ha! You think I whether very useless, I lose very shabby, lose climb all not climb up that I lost to you, lost to love, I love you, you know? You are my goal, I need you! Baby! I know that you like me, but why do you want to give up, give up our dreams, baby! I must go now, you don&t think I oh, also don&t be sad. I don&t want to see you aren&t happy! Your body poor! Take good care of yourself! You will find a good boys than me, baby! Life in see! Baby! I&ll wait for you in the helpless on the bridge, I won&t drink the soup 这是我找的翻译 希望能帮到你
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐