求一篇简单易懂的英语作文翻译,带翻译,30...

求一篇演讲时间为两分钟的英语稿,题目是The School in My Heart,尽量写成五年级的水平,单词简单易懂,谢_百度作业帮
求一篇演讲时间为两分钟的英语稿,题目是The School in My Heart,尽量写成五年级的水平,单词简单易懂,谢
求一篇演讲时间为两分钟的英语稿,题目是The School in My Heart,尽量写成五年级的水平,单词简单易懂,谢
演讲时间在3~5分中问题补充:一到三分钟啊!My life in high schoolThere is no royal to learning.Now I feel it is true.The study
relax . i am study
me get good
basketball求一篇150字左右介绍东京或者大阪的英语作文。适当用点简单的定语状语等从句。_百度知道
求一篇150字左右介绍东京或者大阪的英语作文。适当用点简单的定语状语等从句。
我有更好的答案
Tokyo is Japan's capital, it is the best in the world and excellent tourist city, and also a tourism paradise. Tokyo many food and snacks and world-famous Disneyland, in Tokyo, you can relax and have a perfect holiday. If you are a shopping crazy! You in Tokyo shopping can completely satisfy the desire, but won't let you poverty. Friends, welcome to Tokyo こんにちは
东京是日本的首都,是全世界最棒的优秀旅游城市之一,也是旅游天堂。东京许多食品和点心,还有举世闻名的迪斯尼乐园,在东京,你可以很放松,想有一个完美的假期。如果你是一个购物疯了!你在东京购物完全能够满足的欲望,但不会让你贫穷。欢迎到东京的朋友
(日语)你好
熊猫大战凹凸曼的英语翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助下 下面这段话英语翻译 当然用翻译工具的那些我都会,我需要用简单易懂的翻译。而且要正确。下午考试用_百度知道
求助下 下面这段话英语翻译 当然用翻译工具的那些我都会,我需要用简单易懂的翻译。而且要正确。下午考试用
家是什么?有的说,家是一种文化;有的说,家是一段时光;有的说,家是一种情怀。如果你问我,家是什么?我不知道。但是烦闷忧愁都在此融化消灭。家是整个世界在下雪、走进其中却是春天的地方。
提问者采纳
what's home?some say home is a kind of cluture,some say home is a time,and some say home is a kind of feeling.if you ask me what home is?i don't know.But boring and sorrow is melting in home. Home is even the whole world is snowing,into it
is a place of spring.希望帮到你咯!望采纳哦!(*^__^*)
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
What is &home&? Some said home
Some said, Some said,
home is a kind of feeling. If you ask me what &home& is, actually I don't know, but I know it dispels irritancy and unhappiness. &Home& is the whole world in the snow while into the place which is spring.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于浅谈人生真谛的英语作文,模板也可以.要求:浅显易懂,感激不尽_百度作业帮
求一篇关于浅谈人生真谛的英语作文,模板也可以.要求:浅显易懂,感激不尽
求一篇关于浅谈人生真谛的英语作文,模板也可以.要求:浅显易懂,感激不尽
直接百度 “英语讲义 英语频道 巨人网” 里百有各年级,各题材的英语作文,急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文,带翻译-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文,带翻译
急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文,带翻译
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:急求一篇关于自信的100词左右的英语作文,带翻译,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:There are many factors that can contribute to a person’s success in life. Whether he is at school or at work, a person is more likely to succeed if he is hard-working, honest, intelligent, responsible, and so on. But of all the possible characteristics that can affect one’s success, I believe self-confidence to be the most important for the following reasons.The first reason is that when a person has self-confidence he believes in himself. He believes that he can and will succeed, and this gives him the courage to try new things. In order to be successful we must be willing to take some risks, so having self-confidence is very important. Another reason is that a confident person rarely gives up. When he fails he tries again and again until he wins. A final reason is that confident people are not afraid to show off their achievements. This is not to say that they should brag, but that they should gracefully and confidently accept the compliments of others. When their achievements are noticed more by others at school or work, they are more likely to succeed. In short, I believe self-confidence to be the most important factor in success. It enables people to take risks, try again when they fail, and enjoy their accomplishments when they win. With these abilities, a confident person can succeed easily at school or work. 自信 促成一个人成功的因素有很多。不论是念书或工作,如果可以努力、诚实、聪明、负责任等,就比较有可能成功。但在所有可能影响成功与否的特点中,基于下列理由,我认为自信最重要。 第一个理由就是,当一个人有自信的时候,就会相信自己的能力。他会相信自己可以而且一定会成功,这一点让他有勇气尝试新事物。想要成功,我们必须愿意冒险,所以有自信是很重要的。另一个理由是,有信心的人很少放弃,即使失败了,还是会不断尝试,直到成功。最后一个理由是,有信心的人不怕炫耀自己的成就,这并不表示他们应该自夸,而是应该优雅、有信心地接受别人的赞美。当他们在学业或工作上的成就更受人注目时,成功的可能性就更高了。 简言之,我认为自信是成功最重要的因素。自信使人勇于冒险,失败了会再接再厉,成功时能享受自己的成就。有了这些能力,有信心的人就能够轻易地在学业或工作上获得成功。通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: 第一个理由就是,当一个人有自信的时候,就会相信自己的能力。他会相信自己可以而且一定会成功,这一点让他有勇气尝试新事物。想要成功,我们必须愿意冒险,所以有自信是很...===========================================As a student, I read all kinds of subjects as per the syllabus. There are such subjects as Sanskrit, General Science, Mathematics, Hindi, Oriya and English. I read all these subjects...=========================================== Self-confidence is an attitude that allows individuals to have positive yet realistic views of themselves and their situations. Self-confident people trust their own abilities, have a ge...===========================================用英语写成日记〖好好学习原创〗34.用英文写阅读摘要 35.把生活体验写成英文作文,或... 坚持下去,从每一篇阅读里面吸取精华,很快就会发现:阅读真的没那么可怕。第二,对于六...===========================================她们是要我与你更加坚强地去创造出幸福和自信,知否? 谁道"西出阳关无故人"?故人在... 执伞的人儿让手中的伞在这个季节再次找到了存在的理由。于是,关于伞的好多联想便油...=========================================== &&& 在你感到自卑,缺乏自信的时候,你应该平静你的心态,学会仔细观... 过去不等于未来,一百个想法,不如一个行动。 &&& 怎样拥有自信,就是...===========================================但是他们却拥有自信、十分团结。生活中,有些事情,我们不但要团结,还要拥有信心。相... but relies on their efforts have gained the first prize. 2 今天,我在电脑上看了一部关于狗...=========================================== I still remember the Tatinic,though it's a big ship but it still sunk,so ,in my opinion ,the best ship is the friendship. Everyone needs friends baceuse there are a lot of things that yo...===========================================1 70%的同学认为应该减肥.他们认为会更漂亮更迷人更自信.而30%的同学认为不应该... context. I learned a new way to know new words. 下午过得也同样很精彩.我都了一篇名...===========================================曾几何时,"青春"对于我而言是个陌生的名词,不知道"青春"为何物,自然就不懂得如何去面... 否则蜜蜂儿便会将它的大毒刺拉过来呦! 曾几何时,对"青春"一词无限懵懂,也会有几许...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文带翻译 的文章

随机推荐