初中英语作文带翻译,并翻译

你现在的位置 : &
暑假英语作文带翻译
   英语网整理《暑假英语作文带翻译》供大家参考。暑假英语作文带翻译一方面可以提高我们的写作技巧,另一方面记下自己的感受,也提高了自己的英语水平。
暑假英语作文带翻译
  暑假英语作文带翻译:我的暑假生活
  新学期开始了,同学们都返回学校重新见面。他们正在谈论自己的暑假生活。我更高兴,迫不及待地想告诉他们我是怎么过的。终于轮到我,了,我告诉他们我暑假期间在一家餐馆当服务员。他们起初并不相信。&是真的。&我说,&刚开始时可惨了,但几天以后我就可以做得很好了。这个暑假我挣了600元钱呢。&他们都目瞪口呆地看着我。
  a new term began. students all returned to school and met again. they were talking about what they had done in the holidays. i was much happier. i couldn't wait to tell my story. now it's my turn. i told them i got a job in a restaurant. i worked as a waitress. they didn't believe at first.
  &yes, it's true. &i said,& i really had a hard time at the beginning. but several days later, i could do a good job. i earned six hundred yuan this holiday. &they all looked at me with their mouths open.
  假英语作文带翻译:快乐的暑假生活
  My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable。 I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays.It is very beautiful there。 there are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals kind people。 i spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there.Iwrote down what happened in my diary every day。
  besides that,I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons.I helped them read english improve their spoken english.Their parents thanked me for this。
  今年的暑假生活非常愉快。我去农村过暑假。那儿非常美丽,有绿色的植物,清澈的小河,可爱的动物和善良的人们。在那里的两周中我帮爷爷干了些农活。每天我在日记中记下所发生的事情。
  除了这些,我还帮助邻居家的孩子做功课。我帮他们读英语,使他们的口语有所提高。他们的父母为此很感激我。
  暑假英语作文带翻译:去动物园
  A trip to the zoo
  to the zoo
  Today is Sunday. It's sunny today . I go to the zoo with my mother. I can see many animals . There are tigers ,lions ,pandas ,snakes and many more. Look ! The pandas are over there . They're from China . Look at the baby panda ! It's climbing trees. How cute it is ! I love pandas.
  Next, we go to see the lions .The lions are so strong . Their mouths are too big. The tigers ae next to them. They are from Asia. They are yellow. At last,we go to see the monkeys . Some are climbing moutains , some are eating bananas . THey ' re so much fun !
  I see many animals at the zoo and I 'm so happy today!
  去动物园
  今天是星期天。今天天气晴朗。我去和我妈妈去了动物园。我可以看到很多动物。有老虎、狮子、熊猫、蛇和许多更多。看!大熊猫们在那里。他们来自中国。看那个婴儿熊猫!这是爬树。多可爱啊!我喜欢熊猫。
  接下来,我们去看狮子。狮子是如此强大。他们的嘴太大。老虎ae旁边。他们都来自亚洲。他们是黄色的。最后,我们去看猴子。有些是攀登山峰,一些人吃香蕉。他们都太好玩了!
  我看到很多动物在动物园里,我太高兴了!
  暑假英语作文带翻译:我的家庭
  love my family
  love my family,because I have a happy family.
  My father is an English teacher.His name is Jacky.He is thirty-eight.He likes playing basketball.What&s my mother jop?Is she a teacher?Yes,you&re right!My mother is very kind and nice,she is thirty-seven.My mother is always laborious work.I love my parents!
  On Staurday and Sunday,I often go to the library and play the piano,My father go to play basketball.Sometimes,we watch TV and listen to music at home.
  I love my family.Because I&m very happy to live with my parents together!
  中文翻译:
  我爱我的家庭,因为我有一个快乐的家庭.
  我的爸爸是一名英语教师,他的名字叫Jacky.他今年38岁.他非常喜欢打篮球.我的妈妈是赶什么呢?她是一名教师吗?是的.你说对了!我的妈妈是一个很亲切、友善的人,她今年37岁.我妈妈总是勤劳的干活.我爱我的父母.
  在星期六和星期天里,我经常去图书馆和弹钢琴.我爸爸去打篮球.有时侯,我们都在家看电视和听音乐.
  我爱我家.因为我和爸爸妈妈一起生活得很开心!
  大的进步。我已下定决心要赶上他,加入联盟在不久的将来。
  &暑假英语作文带翻译文章导航:
暑假英语作文带翻译
暑假英语作文带翻译由英语网独家整理,转载请注明出处。
  &阅读排行
  &扩展推荐:
  &热点专题推荐:
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置:
关于网络的英语作文带翻译
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  关于网络的英语作文带翻译&&随着科技的发展,网络已经成了我们日常生活中的一部分,我们越来越离不开网络,但是网络的应用却是有利有弊,所以小编整理了的这篇关于网络的英语作文带翻译我们一起来探讨网络的问题吧!
  In modern times,the Internet is becoming more and more
在摩登时代,上网正变得越来越流行,popular,especially,for the middle school students.Some students
think it is good 特别是对于中学生而言。一些同学认为网络对他们很有帮助。
&&& for them to get the useful
imformation and study on the Internet.Besides(另外),他们可以上网查有关学习的有用的资料,在网上学习。
can know about the latest news,widen their field of vision,and gain their knowledge.另外他们还可以了解最新消息、开阔视野,扩大知识面
&&& On the other hand,some students chat, paly
computer games even scan the bad network raher than
study.但是,有的同学却不是用来学习的,而是用来聊天、玩游戏,甚至是浏览不良网页。Meanwhile,a long-time searching on
the internet makes their health badly.而且,长时间的上网会对他们的身心健康造成严重伤害。
opinion,every coin has two sides,that is to say ,one is bad ,the other one is
good.在我看来,上网没有好坏之分,每一个事物都有两面,一面是好的,另一面就是不好的。
&&& So I think combining the
entertainment with the study is the best. 因此我认为把娱乐与学习结合起来是最好的。
  关于网络的英语作文带翻译仅供大家参考,祝大家学习进步!
中考网中考语文必背文言文50篇专题汇总了初中语...
中考网中考必背化学方程式专题汇总了初中化学方程式,...
中考工具箱
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号这篇关于“初中英语作文带翻译”的作文,是由江苏招生教育网作文频道
整理,可供大家参考,希望大家喜欢!
  My goodfriend
  I have a goodfriend,He is a boy,he has a very nice name&Robert.He comes from England.He has big eyes,they are round and cute.He comes to China with his parents.We know each other since last year.From then on,we become goodfriends.作文网 初中
  At weekends,we often get together to play basketball,he plays it very well,and,he sings well,too.He teaches me English and I teach him Chinese.
  We are goodfriends forever.
  我有一个好朋友,他是一个男孩,他有一个非常好听的名字&罗伯特。他来自英格兰,他有一对大眼睛,它们很圆很可爱。他和他的父母一起来中国。我们从往年开始熟悉。从那时候起,我们成为好朋友了。
  在周末,我们常常一起打莱庠痱,他打得非常好,而窃冬他歌唱得很好听。他教我英语然后我教他中文。
  我们永遥都是好朋友。
  我自己 Myself
  Hi! I am a happy and cute boy. I am from China.I am fourteen years old, I am a pupil, I am in Class Three,Gread Four.I have many good friends.I like many pet,the peacock ,panda, rabbit and bird,they are lovely.I am tall ,I have a around face, big eyes ,a small mouth and a small nose. I have black and short hair.I like eatting apple, banana , chicken and so on.I like music very much. I often say: book is my good friend,I like it a lot! Who am I?Yes,my name is Tom.
  Do you like me?
  My dream home
  My dream home is located in a small town,there's a lot of mountain around it and a small lake beside it.The sky is blue,the air is fresh and the bird is flying in the sky.
  There is three room in it,a dining room,big and bright.A bedroom clean and warm.A study which is full of the book I like.
  My favourite room is the study.Because I like reading very much.when reading,it seems like I am a visitor who followed the wirter to view his own world.
  SO,in order to make it come true,I should study hard from now on,and I believe that there nothing is diffcult if you have a will
  Last year ,I went to Beijing .I love there .The Summer Palace is very beautiful,and we went to Wangfujing though there are lots of people .In there and the things are too expensive ,most people buy things in there.I bought a pair of beautiful shoes in there.I love Beijing .There is so beautiful!
  往年,我往了北京,我喜欢那里。颐和园的景色非常美,我们还往了王府井。固然那里有良多人,而且东西都很贵,但是很多人仍是在那里购物。我在那里买了一双很漂亮的鞋子&&我爱北京!那里很美!
  My favourite subject
  My name is XXX. I study in No.2 Middle school. My favourite subject is English. Because I think it is very easy and we can talik with foreigners by it.But I don't like Maths,it's not easy at all.
  I am not good at it. I am good at Music,so I like it, too.
  Do you think so?
  我最喜欢的学科
  我鸣XXX.我在第2中学读书。(学校是瞎编的)我最喜欢的科目是英语。由于我觉得它很轻易,而且我们可以用它和外国人讲话。但是我不喜欢数学,它一点都不简朴。我不擅长这方面。我的音乐很好,所以我也喜欢它。
  您也这样以为吗?
下载此文章
(责任编辑:admin)
作文大全网 zuowen.js-zs.org
提建议:(请把#换成@)推荐英语作文
关于网上购物的四级作文范文(Online shopping,这是一篇关于网上购物的四级作文范文...
大学英语作文:关于抵制日货的英语作文范文带翻译 Is it Good to Boycott the Japanes...
这是一篇关于失败的英语作文范文带翻译,我们都知道失败是随时伴随我们的身边,接下来...
我最喜欢的季节英语作文(My favorite season),如果你问我最喜欢的季节?我说:我最喜...
最新英语作文
(链接合作要求: 百度GG收录>100 快照7天内 QQ:)
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved. 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
英语小短文带翻译
下载积分:1000
内容提示:英语小短文带翻译——均是精品资料,值得下载!,英语,短文,英语小短文,带翻译,英文小,翻译,英语短文,英文短文,短文带翻译,英语短文带翻译