lyndon institutee和lyndon institutei...

institute怎么记忆_百度知道Albanian Media Institute - Instituti Shqiptar i Medias
Media Research
Copyright: Albanian Media Institute - Instituti Shqiptar i Medias, 2011
September, 2016: Improving coverage of children in media - city of Kor&a (in cooperation with AMA)
September, 2016:
Improving coverage of children in media -
Gjirokastra (AMA)
September, 2016: Improving coverage of environment in Albanian media (in cooperation with AMSHC)
&&&Media links
National media
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Foreign media
&&&&Info &
&&&&Ongoing projects
&&&&&New Publications
A roundtable on religious extremist discourse and the media was organized on June 29 in Tirana. The roundtable's aim was to present the main findings of a research on religious extremism discourse in the media, as well as discuss potential recommendations and suggestions for improving reporting on religion and avoiding extremism in the media. The roundtable started with a brief presentation of the research aim, methodology, and findings by Rrapo Zguri, author of the research. Some of the main points mentioned in this regard
- EU Investigative Journalism Awards
- Communication practices in the context of social uprisings and requests
for public accountability&
- Strengthening the representation and portrayal
of women in the Albanian media
- Improving Media Freedom and Media
Professionalism in Albanian Media
- South-East European Partnership for Media Development
- South East European Media Observatory: Building Capacities and Coalitions for Monitoring Media Integrity and Advancing Media Reforms
Search this site
The Albanian Media Institute, with the support of Friedrich Ebert Foundation, invited journalists, editorialists, politicians and
Instituti Shqiptar i Medias, me mb&shtetjen e Fondacionit Friedrich Ebert ftoi gazetar&t, opinionist&t, politikan&t dhe p&rfaq&suesit e
Shqiptar i Medias fton gazetar&t e medias shqiptare t& marrin pjes& n& thirrjen p&r artikuj p&r problemet mjedisore dhe rolin e rinis& n& mbrojtjen e mjedisit.

我要回帖

更多关于 lyndon 发音 的文章

随机推荐