上传日期: 02:53:21|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2014高考英语考点精析复习讲义-代词.DOC
官方公共微信it的反身代词_百度知道
it的反身代词
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是 itselfthey,them的反身代词 是 themselves类似的还有you的反身代词 是yourself(你) ,yourselves(你们)I 的反身代词 是myselfwe的反身代词 是ourselveshe的反身代词 是himselfshe的反身代词 是herself
itself它自己是反身代词
应该是 itself 吧
itself。嗯是这样。
是itself!
其他类似问题
反身代词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁myself 作为主格对吗?比如Mike and myself do XXXXXX 请细讲一下myself及其他反身代词用法_百度作业帮
myself 作为主格对吗?比如Mike and myself do XXXXXX 请细讲一下myself及其他反身代词用法
不对 只有Mike and me(宾格)一般反身代词都用作谓语pron.[反身代词]我自己;我亲自,myself,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> pron.[反身代词]我自己;我亲自
1)&&myself
[英][ma?'self]&&[美][ma?'s?lf]
pron.[反身代词]我自己;我亲自
2)&&ourselves
[英][ɑ:'selvz]&&[美][ɑr's?lvz]
pron.[反身代词]我们自己;我们亲自
3)&&herself
[英][h?:'self]&&[美][h?'s?lf]
pron.[反身代词]她自己;她亲自,她本人
4)&&oneself
[英][w?n'self]&&[美][w?n's?lf]
pron.[反身代词]自己;亲自,本人
5)&&yourself
[英][j?:'self]&&[美][j?'s?lf]
pron.[反身代词]你自己;你亲自
6)&&itself
[英][?t'self]&&[美][?t's?lf]
pron.(it的反身代词)它自己,它本身
补充资料:反身角色扮演
反身角色扮演
reflexive role-taking
反身角色扮演(refiexive role一taking)个人使自己处于他人的角色地位上,目的是了解他人是如何看待与评价自己的。非反身的角色扮演是指个人并不关心他人对自己的自我和自我角色的估价。
(林乘赞撰沈德灿审)
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。】 浏览:1191次
?& he可以泛指大家,常与who连用,those who也有相同用法;she还可以代表月亮、船只、国家和车辆等;it还可指代婴儿、不明或不愿说出性别的人,也可用作非人称代词指时间、天气以及环境等。
?& He who knows himself is wise.自知者明。He who hesitates is lost.当断不断必受其乱。She is held in estimation by those who know her.凡是认识她的人都很尊敬她。Those who sell out to the enemy should be severely punished.投降者应受严惩。The Titanic was on her first voyage when she sank.泰坦尼克号巨轮是在它首航途中沉没的。China is a great country. She is becoming stronger and stronger.中国是个伟大的国家。她正变得越来越强大。“What's wrong with the car?”“She won't start.” “这辆车出了什么毛病?” “它发动不起来。”It's a lovely baby. Is it a boy?宝宝真可爱,是个男孩吗?It is half past three now.现在是三点半。
?& they常用来代表已提到过的一些人或一些事(物),还常用来指属于某一时代、某一地区或某一机关等的人,目的是为了避免使用被动语态。they还常用来指代不愿指明或无法指明的人。
?& John and Susan phoned.They're coming round this evening.约翰和苏珊来电话了。他们今晚要来。“Where are the bowls?”“They are on the shelf.”“碗在哪儿?”“它们在架子上。”They grow much maize in this part of the country.该国的这一地区种了许多玉米。Do they teach Japanese in your school?你们学校教日语吗?They no longer have to take on large numbers of temporary workers to do the harvesting.他们再也不必雇用大量临时工来收割庄稼了。They say that honesty is the best policy.他们说诚实是上策。They say it is going to be a hot summer.据说即将来临的会是一个炎热的夏天。
?& 人称代词用作主语时用主格,用作宾语时用宾格。
?& She is the sales manageress of this department.她是这个部门的销售经理。Critics scored him for his foolishness.评论家批评他愚蠢。I asked him to give me a ticket.我要求他给我一张票
?& 人称代词单独使用时,一般不用主格而用宾格。
?& ―It was a lot of hard work. But I'm glad I did it.这项工作很不容易。但是我很高兴我做到了。―Me too.我也是。
?& 人称代词在句中作表语时,一般用宾格。如有who或that引导的从句,则常用主格。
?& “Who is knocking?”“It's me.”“谁在敲门?”“是我。”Are you sure it was him?你能肯定是他吗?Did she know that it was not I who had told Joe about Mary's visit?她知不知道不是我把玛丽来访的事告诉乔的?
用作引导词的it
?& 用作形式主语,代替由动词不定式(短语)及其复合结构、动名词(短语)或主语从句等充当的真正主语。
?& It is a good habit to eat slowly.细嚼慢咽是个好习惯。It is a delight for her to watch her daughter dance in the show.对她来说,观看女儿在节目中表演舞蹈是件乐事。It is no use talking without doing.光说不做是没有用的。It has been a great honour your coming to visit me.你的来访是我莫大的荣幸。It seems strange that she should go from me.看起来好像很奇怪,她竟会离我而去。
?& 用作形式宾语,代替由动词不定式(短语)、动名词(短语)或宾语从句等充当的真正宾语。
?& He makes it a habit to take a walk after lunch.他每次午饭后总要去散散步。I consider it useless discussing the matter with them.我认为和他们讨论这件事没有用。You must find it exciting working here.你一定发现在此工作是激动人心的。She considered it important that everything should be finished by eight.她认为在八点以前把所有的事情完成很重要。
?& 用于强调句型中。
?& It was Alexander who wore his best suit to the dance last night.是亚历山大昨晚穿着他最好的一套衣服去参加舞会。It was last night Alexander wore his best suit to the dance.亚历山大是在昨晚穿着他最好的一套衣服去参加舞会的。It was to the dance that Alexander wore his best suit last night.亚历山大昨晚穿着他最好的一套衣服是去参加舞会。It was because he wanted to buy a basketball that he went to town yesterday.他昨天是由于想买个篮球而进城的。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 单数
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 复数&&
& 第二人称
& 第三人称
& 第一人称
形容词性物主代词
his,her,its
名词性物主代词
his,hers,its
?& 人称代词在名词前用作主语或宾语,与名词是同位关系,而物主代词在名词前用作定语,与名词是修饰关系。
?& We students should work hard.我们学生应努力学习。Our students should pick up the litter after the picnic.我们的学生在野餐后应捡起垃圾。
?& 如果人称代词用作动名词短语的逻辑主语,可用其所有格形式,即用相应的物主代词。
?& He conditioned his going on weather.他能否去,视天气而定。I forbid your going to such a place.我不准你去这种地方。No one objects to his going with us.没有一人反对他和我们一起去。I don't approve of your getting married so young.我不同意你这么年轻就结婚。He agreed to our sending Jack to Hong Kong.他赞成我们把杰克派往香港。We cannot expect their improving their tempers.我们不指望他们改善他们的脾气。
?& the用在介词后、身体某个部分以及表头发或衣服的名词前可代替所有格形式。
?& He kicked the man on the head.他踢那个人的头。He seized her by the arm.他抓住她的手臂。She tapped me on the shoulder.她轻轻拍了拍我的肩膀。
?& 物主代词不能与某些省略式相混淆。its(所有格)≠it's(it's=it is/has)&& their(所有格)≠they're(they're=they are)theirs(所有格)≠there's(there's=there is/has)& your(所有格)≠you're(you're=you are)
?& A monkey is very alert in its movements.猴子的动作很敏捷。It's(=It is) time to go aboard.上船时间到了。& It's(=It has) been a long time.已经很久了。I'm hoping to see them and get their autographs.我希望见到他们并且得到他们的亲笔签名。They're counting the ballots now.他们正在计算选票。Otheirs is brown.我们的房子是白色的,他们的是棕色的。There's(=There is) a bolt on the door.门上有门闩。There's(=There has) never been any-body like you.从没有像你这样的人。I hear that a new teacher is sent to your department.我听说你们系里来了一位新老师。You're not attending.你没有注意听讲。
& &&&&& 人称
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 单数
&&&&&&&&& 复数
第 一 人 称
第 二 人 称
yourselves
第 三 人 称
himself themselves
herself itself
?& 在非正式语体中,由并列连词连接的名词词组里反身代词间或可以用作主语。
?& My father and myself walked home that day.我父亲和我那天都是步行回家的。Neither your brother nor yourself had anything to do with it.你的兄弟和你本人都与此事无关。
?& 反身代词在句中可用作介词宾语,表示多种意义。
?& The question of her marriage was decided by herself.她的婚姻问题是由她自己决定的。Would he be able to live with himself later?他以后还能保持自尊心吗?This matter is between ourselves.这件事只限于我们两人知道。What have you to speak for yourself?你有什么话为你自己辩护吗?
?& 反身代词用作介词宾语,如果所指明显,介词后面可以用普通的人称代词来代替反身代词。
?& She took her cat with her.她把猫带在身边。He carried many dictionaries with him.他随身带着许多字典。Brooks only looked about him.布鲁克斯只考虑他自己。She had her husband beside her.她让丈夫待在她身边。
?& 反身代词用作介词宾语也常见于固定习语中。
?& by oneself独自for oneself为自己in oneself本身;本性of oneself自动地to oneself为单独所用或所有
?& 反身代词在句中可以用作动词的宾语,此时宾语与主语必须是同一人或物。
?& Now calm yourself,please.现在请你安静下来。I couldn't control myself,and I hit him.我气得不得了就打了他。He ordered himself a set of Encyclopedia. 他订购了一套百科全书。She couldn't contain herself to wait.她无法忍耐继续等下去了。He expressed himself well in argument.他在辩论中很好地表达了自己的思想。He coughed himself hoarse.他咳得嗓子沙哑了。After her mother died,she abandoned herself to grief.母亲死后,她沉浸于悲痛之中。The girl was amusing herself with a doll.那女孩在玩洋娃娃自娱。
?& 反身代词在某些动词后作宾语,而这些动作是人们在一般情况下常为自己而做的动作,这时反身代词经常省去。这类动词常见的有:absent,adapt,apply,behave,dress,enjoy,hide,wash。
?& Brooks deliberately absented (himself) from the meeting.布鲁克斯故意不到会。She lacks the ability to adapt (herself) easily.她缺乏迅速适应的能力。He applied (himself) diligently to learning English.他孜孜不倦地学英语。Can't you make your little boy behave (himself)?你不能教你的小孩学规矩点?Did you enjoy (yourself) during the winter vacation?你寒假过得愉快吗?He was thinking the enemy must have hidden (themselves) somewhere.他在想敌人一定藏在什么地方。The little boy isn't old enough to dress (himself).这个小男孩太小,还不能自己穿衣服。She never washes (herself) in cold water.她从来不用冷水洗澡。
?& 反身代词用作动词的宾语,也常见于某些固定搭配或习语中。
?& help yourself to自取食物teach oneself自修;自学express oneself表白心意Stop crying like a baby! Pull yourself together!别像个孩子似地哭!要控制住自己的情绪。Make yourself at home.请不要客气。
?& 反身代词在句中用作表语时和主语必须是同一人或物。
?& The poor boy was myself.那个可怜的男孩就是我。
?& 反身代词作表语通常表示健康状况。这种用法带有强调性,须重读。
?& He isn't himself today.他今天不舒服。He will be himself again soon.他一会儿就会好的。Now I feel quite myself.我现在感觉好多了。
?& The thing itself is not important.事情本身并不重要。You may go and ask the teacher himself.你可以去问老师本人。
?& 反身代词在句子里作主语的同位语时还可以起强调作用,意为“那个人或那个东西,而不是别的人或别的东西”,常译为“自己,亲自”,这时它的位置不一定紧跟在与之同位的词后面,也可以位于句末,特别是带有一些状语的性质时。
?& He himself said I could go.他亲口说的我可以走了。She herself is a student too.她自己也是一个学生。Nancy will perform the operation herself.南希将亲自做这个手术。You'll have to do it yourself.你得自己去干。We saw it ourselves.我们亲眼看到的。
&this (这个)
these (这些)&
that (那个)
those (那些)
this/these/that/those
?& this/these指近的事物,that/those指远的事物,如指空间的远近、事件的前后等。
?& This building was designed by an American architect.这栋大楼是一位美国设计师设计的。That building differs greatly from this one.那幢房子跟这一幢大不相同。The price of food reached a new high this week.食物价格已经达到本周最高。The weather was clear that day.那天天气晴朗。There are no rooms free in our hotel these days.我们旅店这几天没有空房间。In those days they could hardly keep alive.那时候,他们简直没法活下去。
?& 指叙述事物的前后,that指前,this指后。
?& She is tactful,but I couldn't call him that.她很机智,而对他我就不能那样说了。At our factory there are a few machines similar to those described in this magazine.我们工厂有几台机器和这本杂志上所讲述的相似。What I have to say to you is this:if you don't break off drinking for good,you'll be sorry pretty soon.我必须向你说明的是:如果你不彻底戒酒的话,你很快就会后悔的。Now hear this: meeting of all officers in the wardroom in ten minutes.现在大家注意听着,全体军官10分钟后在饭厅集合。c
?& this和that可以指在电话中交谈的对方,或像it一样用来辨认某人是谁。
?& Hello. This is Joe.Who is that speaking? 嗨,我是乔。请问您是谁?“Who is that?”“It's Miss Clark.”“那是谁?”“是克拉克小姐。”
?& that和those可用来指代前面出现的名词,以避免重复。
?& The price of tin is higher than that of copper.锡价比铜价高。The pressure inside the container is much greater than that outside the container.容器内部的压力要远大于外部的压力。The colour of these curtains is the same as that of the rug.这些窗帘的颜色与地毯的颜色一样。These machines are much better than those we bought last year.这些机器比我们去年买的那些要好得多。c
?& “and this”和“and that”也可以用来指前面提到的事,以避免重复。
?& The pressure of the water turns this wheel,and this is used to make electric power.水压驱动这个轮子从而产生电力。I'll telephone and that will save me writing a letter.我要打电话就不用写信了。
?& this和that可并列使用,表示确定的对象。
?& From that station to this is a distance of exactly thirty miles.那一站与这一站相距整整30英里。Which do you prefer,this or that?你更喜欢哪个,这个还是那个?c
?& 用于固定习语中。
?& The women stood in the marketplace,gossiping about this and that.那些女人站在集市上说三道四。I quarrelled with my wife just now, that's all right.我刚与妻子发生了一点口角,不过没什么。He has many faults,but for all that I like him.他有许多缺点,尽管如此,我仍喜欢他。 What would you hope for more than that?除此之外你还希望什么呢?
Such?& such+单数或复数名词
?& He is such a man.他竟是这样一个人。I wonder how he dared to say such a thing.我奇怪他怎么敢说这样的话。I can't afford to buy such an expensive watch.这样名贵的表我可买不起。Everyone was indoors on such a night.在这样的晚上大家都呆在室内。Such books may be had at any bookstore.这种书可以在任何书店里买到。Such men don't count for anything.这样的人毫不足取。
?& no/one/another/some/many/all...+such+名词
?& As far as I know,there is no such thing.据我了解,没有这样的事。One such grammar book is enough.一本这样的语法书就足够了。Some such stories were told to me years ago.几年前我就听过一些这类故事。Any such request is sure to be turned down.任何这类要求肯定会碰壁。c
?& such a+形容词+名词
?& I never saw such an energetic man.我从没见过精力这么充沛的人。On such a nice day,we should get out and take the air.天气这么好,我们应该到户外散散步。
?& such as
?& We dislike people such as him.我们不喜欢像他这号人。A plan such as you proposed will never succeed.像你提出的这种计划永远不会成功的。Things such as diamonds are expensive to buy.买钻石这类的东西是很贵的。Many words are compounds,such as blackboard,inkpot,and the like.许多词是复合词,如blackboard,inkpot等等。
?& such...(that)
?& The child had such a fever (that) he nearly died.这孩子发烧这么厉害,差点儿死掉。There was such a crowd round the distinguished visitor that I could not get to speak to him.那么多的人围着这位尊贵的来访者,以致我无法同他说话。c
?& such用于固定习语中
?& We can go in my car,such as it is.我们可以坐我的车去,虽然我的车子不太好。You can borrow my exam notes,such as they are.你可以借我的考试笔记去看,虽然它们做得不是很好。
?& the same+名词
?& The same food does not agree with every constitution.同样的食物不一定对每个人的身体都合适。We live in the same alley.我们住在同一条小巷里。
?& the same...as
?& I live in the same house as he.我跟他同住一所房子。They're not in the same league as the French at making wine.他们酿酒的水准比不上法国。The imperial gallon is not the same size as the US one.英制的加仑与美制的容量不同。
?& the same...that
?& I live in the same district that he lives in.我跟他住在同一个区。This is the same watch that I lost last night.这正是我昨天晚上丢失的那只手表。c
?& 用于固定习语中
?& All the same,there is some truth in what he says.尽管如此,他的话也还是有些道理。I'm much the same this evening.我今天晚上的情况同原来差不多。
?& 指示代词so常用作表语或宾语。
?& It may possibly be so.也许是这样的。I do think so.我的确是这样想的。
?& so用在某些动词后,代替一个宾语从句,否定式中可用not代替so。这些动词有:believe,think,expect,suppose,imagine,guess,hope,be afraid等。
?& “You will go swimming tomorrow,will you?”“No,I don't think so.”“你明天游泳去吗?”“不,我没有这个打算。”“Will he come?” “I suppose so.”“他会来吗?”“我想他会来。”“He's gone to school?”“Jenney said so.”“他去学校了吗?”“珍妮是这样说的。”“Are you late?” “I am afraid so.”“你晚了吗?”“恐怕是晚了。”“He is French?”“I believe not.”“他是法国人吗?”“我想不是。”“Are you coming to our party?” “I am afraid not.”“你会来参加聚会吗?”“恐怕不会。”
?& so代替宾语从句表示消息来源,放在句首。
?& “Joan is getting married.”“So I heard.”“琼要结婚了。”“我听说了。”
?& what一般用来指物,指人时通常是询问职业或身份。
?& What are you going to do this afternoon?今天下午你们干什么?What is this?这是什么?“Who or what is he?” Jane ached to know.“他是谁?干什么的?”简急不可耐地想知道。
? &who,whom,whose均指人。who为主格形式,在句中作主语或表语;whom是宾格形式,在句中作宾语;whose是所有格形式,一般在句中作定语。
?& Who lives in that house?谁住在那所房子里?To whom should we turn over the key when we leave here? 在离开这里时,我们把钥匙交给谁呢?That's the man whose house was burned down.那就是房子被大火烧了的那个人。
?& which可以用来指人或物。
?& Which of you wish to go with me?你们中间哪些人想和我一起去?Ask him which he wants.问他一下他要哪一个。
both& all& either& any& neither& none
高考真题 1 (08全国Ⅰ30)―Which of the two computer games did you prefer?
Actually I didnt like______&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A. both of them&&&&&&&&&&& B. either of them&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. none of them&&&&&&&&&&& D. neither of them
2.(0825) It was hard for him to learn English in a family in which&&&& &&&&&& of the parents spoke the language.
A. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. each
3.(085)To know more about the British Museum you can use the Internet or go to the library or& ______&&& .
A. neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. some&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. all&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. both
4.(0624)Which driver was to blame?
Why______!It was the childs faultclear and simple.He suddenly came out between two parked cars.
A. both&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&& B. each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. neither
5.(0422) Which of the three ways shall I take to the village?
&&&&&&&&&& way as you please.
&& A. Each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Every&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Any&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Either
6.(0632) You may drop in or just give me a call.&&&&&& &&&&&& will do.
A.Either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Each&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Neither&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.All
: ,both, all,, either, any, neither, none.,both,,either,.
:1 B 2 C 3 D 4 D 5 C 6 A
: it& that& one& ones& the one& the ones
1.(0933)One of the most important questions they had to consider
&was &&&of public health
A. what&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. this&& C. that&& &&&&&&&&&&&& D. which
2.(0935)Nine in ten parents said there were significant differences in their approach to educating their children compared with _&& _ of their parents.
A. those&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&&&& D. that
3.(093)I like this house with a beautiful garden in front. but I don’t have enough money to buy&&&&&& &.
A. one&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&B. it&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&C. this&&&& &&&&&&&&&&D. that
4.(0833)The English spoken in the United States is only slightly different from&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& spoken in England
A. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C .that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D the one
5.(0515)I prefer a flat in Inverness to&&&&&&&& in Perthbecause I want to live near my Mom’s.A. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D .this
6.(0716)There is still a copy of the book in the library. Will you go and borrow&&&&&&&& ?
NoId rather buy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the bookstore.
A .itone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D . it
7.(0524)Cars do cause us some health problemsin fact far more serious&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than mobile phones do.
A. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ones&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. those
8.(0526)Im moving to the countryside because the air there is much fresher than&&&&&&&&&&&&& in the city.
A. ones&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B .one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. those
One a/any+the..the oneOnesthe onesthoseThatthat+It
1 C 2 D 3 B 4 C 5 A 6 A 7B 8 C
1 (2006 29) _____is my belief that improvements in health care will lead to a stronger ,more prosperous ecomomy.
A As& B That C This D It
22007 II7&&&&&&&& felt funny watching myself on TV.
A.One&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.This&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.It&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.That
3.(071) He didnt make&&&&&&&&&&& clear when and where the meeting would be held.
A.this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.these
4.(0535) The chairman thought &&&&&&&&&&&& &necessary to invite Professor Smith to speak at the meeting.
A.that&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.him
5.(0626)As the busiest woman in Nortonshe made&&&&&&& her duty to look after all the other peoples affairs in that town.
A.this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.it
6.(0624)Id appreciate&&&&&&&&&&&&& if you would like to teach me how to use the computer.
A.that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.you
1 D 2 C 3 C 4 B 5 D 6 B
other others the other the others another
1.(0923) I felt so bad all day yesterday that I decided this morning I couldn’t face ________ day like that. &
A. other&&&&&&&& &&&&&B. another&&&&&&&& &&C. the other&&&&&&&& &&D. others
2.(0811)The manager believes prices will not rise by more than&&&&&& &&&&&& four percent.
A.any other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.another&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.other
3.(0824)Could we see each other at 3 oclock this afternoon?
Sorrylets make it&&&&&& &&&&&& time.
A.any other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.another&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.other
4.(0526)No progress was made in the trade talk as neither side would accept the conditions of&&&&&&&&&&&& .
A.others&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the other&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.another
5.(0429) I got the story from Tom and&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& people who had worked with him.
A. every other&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B many others&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C some other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. other other
& 1 B 2 C 3 C 4 B 5 C
1.(0823)Isnt it amazing how the human body heals&&&&&& &&&&&& after an injury?
A.himself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.itself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.it
2.(0621)Who called me this morning when I was out?
A man calling&&&&&&&&&&& & Robert.
A.him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.himself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.his&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D./
3.(0533)You will find as you read this book that you just cant keep some of these stories to&&&&& &&&.You will want to share them with a friend.
A.itself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.yourself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.himself&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.themselves
4.(0634)Catherine bought a postcard of the place she was visitingaddressed&&&&&&& to&&& &&&&&& and then posted it at the nearby post office.
A.her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.herself&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.her&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.herself
1 C 2 B 3 B 4B
1.He loves her.
2.This is my pen. Yours(=Your pen) is over there.
3.The bag near the table is hers.
4.She is teaching herself English.
5.He lives by himself in the country.
6.The work itself is easy.
1.If you cant decide which of the two books to borrow, why dont you take both?I wont read them this week.
2.I invited Joe and Linda to dinner, but neither of them came.JoeLinda
3.There you can have either.
4.I had to buy all these books because I didnt know which one was the best.
5.We had three sets of garden tools and we seemed to have no use for any.
6.Of all the books on the desk, none is of any use for our study.
5.neitherbotheither,neither
1.I don please show me another.
2.He is ready to help others.
3.She enjoys spending other peoples money.
others are listening to the radio.
5.He has two pens. O the other is black.
6.Marys here. Where are all the others?
7.Of the three foreign guests, one is from London; the other two are from New York.
8.Hell stay here for another two days(=two other days).
1.the other
3.anotherfew
4.othersother+the others
& the other+&
& (1)one...the other...
& (2)one...another...a third...
& (3)any other+&
(4)someothersthe others
& Some cleaned the windows, others mopped the floor.
& (5)some...others...the others...
it, that, one, those
1.The Parkers bought a new house but it(=the house) will need a lot of work before they can move in.
2.Im moving to the countryside because the air there is much fresher than that(=the air) in the city.
3.Weve been looking at houses but havent found one(=a house) we like yet.
4.Mr.Zhang gave the textbooks to all the pupils except the ones(=the pupils) who had already taken them.
1.thatthe+/thosethe ones
2.onea/an+ones&
Susan gave me many valuable presents, ones that I had never seen.
& 1onethisthatonesthesethoseones
&2the one the ones those
& A bird landed on my window. It chirped and danced.
1.It was very quiet at the moment.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.It is eight oclock.
3.It is five kilometers from the office to my home.&&&&&& 4.It was rainy in spring in China.
5.Where is my book?
& Its on the table.
6.Who is making such a noise?
& It must be the children.
7.Its kind of you to help me with the problem.
8.Its no use crying over spilt milk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
9.It is important that we (should) learn English well.
10.It didnt occur to me that I would be the monitor.
11.I think it hard for you to do the task on your own.
12.It was because he was ill that he didnt come to school yesterday.
1.What an amazing film! Its the most interesting film Ive ever seen.
& But Im sure it wont interest &&&&&.
& A. somebody&&&&&&&&&&& B. anybody&&&&&&& C. nobody& &&& D. everybody
2.The information he gave us is more important than &&&&&&we got ourselves.
& A. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. those&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the one
& & ,information,ABD,that
3.Which of those electronic dictionaries do you like most
& &&&& .They are both expensive and of little use.
& A. None&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Both&&&&&&&&& C. Neither&&& && D. All
& & most,electronic dictionaries ,,,noneboth...and,, neither
4.The winners, Bob and &&&&,who won the game, praised the losers,&&& &and &&&&.
& A. us&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&& C. I&&&&&&&&& & D. him
5.Mr.Green kept telling her daughter not to surf the Internet too frequently, but &&&&&&didnt help.
& A. he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. she&&&&&&& C. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. it
& & , but,C(: but,which)AB
6.Which of the two books will you take&
& Ill take &&&&&and I think &&&&&of
&&& them is very important to me.
& A. neither& & B. both&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&&&&&& D. both
& & ,,,AB;D,C
7.Never laugh at failure of &&&&&,because &&&&&&enjoys being laughed at.
& A. nobody&& &&B. everyone&&& C. anyone&&& D. someone
8.What do you think of the price of these computers
& They are at least equal in price to, if not cheaper than,&&&& &at the other companies.
& A. it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. ones&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the ones
& & ,computers,,the ones (=those),the computers
9.Its time to tidy your room, Mike
& See the tidy room, Mum!&&&& &is where it should be.
& A. Something&&&&&&&&&& B. Anything&&&&&&&& C. Everything&&&&&&& D. Nothing
& & ,,,everythinganything,,
10.Shopping online can provide convenience and choice, but not websites are safe enough for shopping.
& A. both&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&& C. both&&&&&&&&&& && D. all
& & both, both...and,,;all not,,,
11.Mr.Baker thinks his own inconvenience and &&&&&of his fellow colleagues are the only thing that the government should deal with.
& A. whoever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. someone&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. any
& & Baker ()inconvenience,that
12.The CDs are on sale! Buy one and you will get &&&&&completely free.
& A. other&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. others&&&&&&&&& C. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ones
& & :CDone,other,Others,Ones,
13.Could I speak to &&&&&is in charge of International Sales please
& A. who&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&& C. whoever&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. whatever
& & whoeverto,is in charge of International Saleswhoever,any person who/the person who
14.Jane was asked a lot of questions, but she didnt answer &&&&&of them.
& A. other&&&&&&&&&&& B. any&&&&&&&& C. none&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. some
& & not,anynotnot any,none,,B
15.No progress was made in the trade talk as neither side would accept the conditions of &&&&&&.
& A. others&&&&&&&&&& B. he other&&&&&&& C. either&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. another
& & A,A,;Danother,the otherB;C,either,
16.The chairman thought &&&&&&&necessary to invite Professor Smith to speak at the meeting.
& A. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. it&&&&&&& C. this&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. him
& & it to invite Professor Smith to speak at the meeting,:think+it+adj.+(for sb.)to do sth.
17.The English spoken in the United States is only slightly different from &&&&&&&spoken in England.
& A. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. what&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the one
& & thatthe English
您看到此篇文章时的感受是:
【】【】【】
【】【】【】
展示学员学习的窗口。欢迎欣赏!

我要回帖

更多关于 反身代词的练习 的文章

随机推荐