_____useful是什么意思 advice ...

C考查感叹句。What引导感叹句,后面接名词或者名词短语。How引导感叹句,后面接形容词或者副词。本题后面是不可数名词,不能加a,用what表示感叹。句意:多么有用的建议啊!
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:单选题
______ for the boy to talk with his mouth full!A.What bad manners they areB.How bad manners they areC.What bad manners it isD.How bad manners it is
If you have a job,________ yourself to it and finally you'll succeed.(2010·四川)A.do devoteB.don't devoteC.devotingD.not devoting
&&&&&&straight on and you’ll see a post office . You won’t miss it .A.GoB.GoingC.If you goD.When going
My parents often inspire me, "______ till you make it."A.FightB.FightingC.To tightD.Fighted
______ it is to listen to music when you are free. A.What funB.What a funC.How funD.How funny
&&&&&&&the instructions on the packet when you take the drug and the drug, I think, will work soon.A.FollowB.To followC.FollowingD.Followed
_____ it is to jump into a river to swim on such a hot day.A.What a fun B.What fun C.How a funny D.How a fun
. ________ others whenever you can and you will make the world a nicer place to live in. A.Help
B.Helped C.To helpD.Helping
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!& ______useful advice it was !
C. What a
我会很乖AP
考查感叹句。advice为不可数名词,故不用冠词,what + (a/an) + adj. + n. +主语+谓语。选B。
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码______useful advice it was !
C. What a
D.How_百度知道Don’t you think this is
useful advice? ..._百度知道谁会这道题:_____ useful advice_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 useful是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐