英语翻译:习惯居住在乡下,他发现相爱很难歌词在...

英语翻译 在农村生活环境好如空气清新、山清水秀,生活宁静、舒适,可以向大自然学到很多知识。
腾袭wan883
you can learn a lot from nature when living in the picturesque countryside where air is fresh and life peaceful
In rural living environment is good as fresh air and beautiful scenery, quiet, comfortable life, can to nature learn a lot.
Good living environment in rural areas such as clean air, beautiful, quiet, comfortable life, you can learn a lot of nature knowledge.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语翻译,,你将很快习惯住在乡下。_百度知道
英语翻译,,你将很快习惯住在乡下。
提问者采纳
You'll soon get used to living in the countryside.
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如果我住在乡下 英语作文快点,最好有翻译!
If I lived in the countrysideIf I lived in the country,I will be a lot of kinds of trees,there are a lot of flowers.Every day and small partners play together,and you can hide and seek,swimming,etc.Xiahe.The countryside,the sky is so blue so the white beauty.I loved the countryside.如果我住在乡下如果我住在乡下,我会种很多树,还有很多花.每天和小伙伴们在一起玩,可以捉迷藏,下河游泳等等.乡下的天是那么的蓝那么的洁白美丽.我很喜爱乡下.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:我爷爷过去住在乡下,现在习惯生活在城市了是什么意思?
我爷爷过去住在乡下,现在习惯生活在城市了
问题补充:
My grandfather used to live in the countryside, now accustomed to living in the city
My grandfather used to live in the countryside, now accustomed to living in the city
My grandfather passes lives in the countryside, now custom life in city
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译 在农村生活环境好如空气清新、山清水秀,生活宁静、舒适,可以向大自然学到很多知识。
腾袭wan883
you can learn a lot from nature when living in the picturesque countryside where air is fresh and life peaceful
In rural living environment is good as fresh air and beautiful scenery, quiet, comfortable life, can to nature learn a lot.
Good living environment in rural areas such as clean air, beautiful, quiet, comfortable life, you can learn a lot of nature knowledge.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 相爱很难 的文章

随机推荐