they like it slowborrowed it la...

Ellen DeGeneres beats Jimmy Fallon in a lip sync battle | Daily Mail Online
'That tequila is kicking in!' Ellen DeGeneres beats Jimmy Fallon in a lip sync battle with hilarious rendition of B**ch Better Have My Money
17:21 GMT, 10 September 2015
20:16 GMT, 10 September 2015
Jimmy Fallon may be a king of late night TV but he has a long way to go if he ever wants to beat the queen of daytime Ellen DeGeneres.The two had a showdown on Wednesday night during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.The contest - a lip sync battle - was judged by none other than Justin Timberlake, who drank out of a mug with his own likeness on it.Scroll down for video...
Battle: Jimmy Fallon may be a king of late night TV but he has a long way to go if he ever wants to beat the queen of daytime Ellen DeGeneres, pictured on Wednesday during The Tonight ShowThe event kicked off with Timberlake proclaiming 'I can't wait to judge you' as he teased that his mug contained more than just coffee.'That tequila is kicking in!' Fallon, 40, shot back before launching into a rendition of The Killers' song Bright Side.After performing, the late night host handed the former boy band star a dollar, saying he was 'greasing the old palm'.
Fighting it out: The two had a showdown on Wednesday night during The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
He's ready to judge! The contest - a lip sync battle - was judged by none other than Justin Timberlake, who drank out of a mug with his own likeness on it'I can't be bribed,' Timberlake protested.'Don't worry about it,' Fallon said in his best gangster impersonation, 'Take care of yourself.'Ellen, 57, then came in with her own hilarious rendition of Diana Ross' Do You Know Where You Are Going To.
'That tequila is kicking in!' Fallon, 40, shot back before launching into a rendition of The Killers' song Bright Side
Feeling fresh: After performing, the late night host handed the former boy band star a dollar, saying he was 'greasing the old palm'Once the song finished, Timberlake let out a sigh, saying 'Ahh my cheeks hurt', indicating he had been smiling too much. 'Not sure if I can top that one,' Fallon admitted. 'My second song is known as a pop culture phenomenon. Silento, Watch Me.'He then danced impressively, but appeared to put his back out saying: 'Too old to whip but never too old to nene.'
Playing for keeps: Ellen, 57, then came in with her own hilarious rendition of Diana Ross' Do You Know Where You Are Going To
Going hard: Ellen then launched into a rendition of B**ch Better Have My Money
Ellen introduced the song, saying: 'This person wants the cash and is aggravated and frustrated'Ellen then introduced her final performance of the night: 'This song is a business transaction … someone loaned someone some cash and either they forgot that they borrowed it or they don’t want to pay it back, at least not it in a timely manner.''This person wants the cash and is aggravated and frustrated,' she added.She then launched into a rendition of
B**ch Better Have My Money.After her lip syncing, Ellen took the dollar away from Timberlake, which had been given to him as a mock bribe by Fallon.Ellen, of course, won the battle with her hand being raised by Timberlake.
Gut buster: Ellen, of course, won the battle with her hand being raised by Timberlake
Share or comment on this article
MOST READ NEWS
The comments below have not been moderated.
We are no longer accepting comments on this article.
More top stories
DON'T MISS
MORE DON'T MISS
SHARE PICTURE
Copy link to paste in your messageIt is useful book. I borrowed it from school library. [ ]A. a B. an C. the D. the 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
It is ____useful book. I borrowed it from ____school library.
[&&&& ]A. a B. an C. the D. the
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
A small boy and his father were walking home __1__ when it suddenly(突然) began __2__ hard. They did not have their umbrella with them and __3__ was no place __4__ from the rain. So they were soon wet. __5__ when they were walking home through the rain, the boy kept thinking. Then __6__ he turned to his father and said to him, “Why does it rain, father? It isn’t nice, is it?”“No, It isn’t very nice, but it is useful, my dear son,” answered his father. “It rains __7__ the vegetables grow __8__ and to make the grass __9__ for cows and sheep.”The son thought about it __10__ seconds, and then he asked, “then why does it rain on the road too, father?”【小题1】A.in the countryB.in countryC.on the countrysideD.to the country【小题2】A.rainB.to rainC.rainsD.rained【小题3】A.thereB.itC.thatD.this【小题4】A.hidesB.hideC.to hideD.hid【小题5】 A. For long time&&&&&& B. For a long time&【小题6】A.at lastB.at the momentC.at timesD.at the minute【小题7】A.to makeB.makeC.makesD.making【小题8】A.to meB.for usC.on usD.to ours【小题9】A.growsB.to growC.growD.growing【小题10】A.for a fewB.for fewC.for a littleD.for little
题型:阅读理解
There is no way that you cannot have any embarrassing moments. You can’t control everything that happens, so you’re going to be in an embarrassing situation one day. So how can you solve this problem? The answer is to control your actions and try not to get upset. ◆Remember that you'll probably laugh about it in a few days, so try to see the funny side of it right away.◆If it is something so embarrassing that you feel you will never laugh about it, please remember that the ______________(1) will be over after some time.◆Ask your friends to give you a break and not to make fun of you. If you’ve done the same for them, they’re more likely to agree to give you a break.
Always remember that you are not alone. Everyone has embarrassing moments. While you are sure that everyone is going to remember this moment forever, that fact is that they’ll probably forget it very soon. Most of us remember the moments in which we feel embarrassed, but very few of us remember other people’s embarrassing moments. Most people have short memories. So while you may never forget the moment when your skirt was torn(撕裂) in gym class, most of the other people probably forget it at once. Although a short memory may not be a(n) ____________ (2) thing when you are trying to remember facts in a history test, it is useful when you are trying to forget life’s most embarrassing moments. 任务一:请根据短文内容,分别写出(1)和(2)两处所缺单词。(每空限填一词)【小题1】(1) ________________&&&&& (2) _________________任务二:根据短文内容,选择正确答案【小题2】 It can be inferred(推断) from the passage that __________ when you fall down after making a speech.A.everyone will remember the moment foreverB.you may never forget the momentC.other people will feel embarrassedD.you will not remember the moment任务三:请把上文中画线的句子译成汉语【小题3】 _____________________________________________.任务四:请根据短文内容,回答下列问题【小题4】 According to the passage, why does the writer say “you are not alone”? ______________________________________________.【小题5】What’s the main idea of the passage? It’s mainly about how to _______________________ when you are embarrassed.
来源:2011年初中毕业升学考试(山东枣庄卷)英语(带解析)
I like to get up late, so my ideal school starts at 9 a.m. It finished at 3 P.m., so we will have lots of time for after-school activities. There is a big dining hall. We have an hour for lunch. We eat lunch and chat there. We can also listen to pop music in the hall. We eat fruit and vegetables every day. We have Maths every day because I think Maths is very interesting to us. I love computers, so we have Computer Studies every day. We wear school uniforms, but we do not wear ties. The classes are quite small. There are 15 students in each class. There is a park on one side of our school and a shopping mall on the other. We have a big library with lots of useful books. We also have a tennis court and a swimming pool.There are lots of clubs and after-school activities. We only have half an hour of homework every day, and we do not do homework at weekends. Every month, we go on a school trip to a museum or a theater.【小题1】How many hours for lessons are there in my school?A.Five hours.B.Six hours.C.Four hours.D.Three hours.【小题2】How many hours for lunch are there in my school?A.Half an hours.B.One hours.C.One and a half hours.D.Two hours.【小题3】Why do we have Maths every day? A.Because it is useful.B.Because it is the main subject.C.Because we’re interested in it.D.Because I’m going to be a Maths teacher.【小题4】How many students are there in my class?A.Ten.B.Sixteen.C.Fourteen.D.Fifteen.【小题5】The underlined word “with” means_______.&&A.用B.在……下C.和……一起D.有【小题6】How often do we go on a school trip to a museum or a theater?A.Every week.B.Every day.C.Every month.D.Every two months.【小题7】What’s the best title for the passage?A.My school.B.My ideal subject.C.My ideal school.D.My ideal park.
来源:学年山东省青岛市市北区九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
There is no way that you cannot have any embarrassing(令人尴尬的) moments. You can’t control everythingthat happens, so you’re going to be in an embarrassing situation one day. Sohow can you solve this problem? The answer is to control your actions and trynot to get upset. &&&&&&&& ◆Remember that you'll probably laugh about it in a fewdays, so try to see the funny side of it right away.&&&&&&&& ◆If it is something so embarrassing that you feel youwill never laugh about it, please remember that the (1) ______ will be overafter some time.&&&&&&&& ◆Ask your friends to give you a break and not to makefun of you. If you’ve done the same for them, they’re more likely to agree togive you a break. &&&&&&&& Alwaysremember that you are not alone. Everyone has embarrassing moments. While youare sure that everyone is going to remember this moment forever, that fact isthat they’ll probably forget it very soon. Most of us remember the moments inwhich we feel embarrassed, but very few of us remember other people’sembarrassing moments.&&&&&&&& Mostpeople have short memories. So while you may never forget the moment when yourskirt was torn (撕裂) in gym class, most of the other peopleprobably forget it at once. Although a short memory may not be a(n) (2) ______thing when you are trying to remember facts in a history test, it is usefulwhen you are trying to forget life’smost embarrassing moments. 任务一:根据短文内容,分别写出(1)和(2)两处所缺单词。(每空限填一词)(2分) 1. (1) ________________& &&&&&&&&&&&&& (2)_________________任务二:根据短文内容,选择正确答案。(1分)2. We know from the passage that ______ when you falldown after making a speech.A. everyone will remember the moment forever&&&&& &&&&&&&& B.you may never forget the momentC. other people will feel embarrassed&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.you will not remember the moment任务三:把画线部分tryto see the funny side of it译成汉语。(2分)3. _____________________________________________.任务四:根据短文内容,回答下列问题。(2分)4. Why does the writer say “you are not alone”?_____________________________________________.5.What’s the main idea of the passage? It’s mainly about how to _______________________ whenyou are embarrassed. &
来源:江苏省苏州市高新区初一下期末考试英语试卷
题型:其他题
There is no way that you cannot have anyembarrassing moments. You can’t control everything that happens, so you’re going to be in an embarrassing situationone day. So howcan you solve this problem? The answer is to control your actions and try notto get upset. &&& ◆Remember that you'll probably laugh about it in a few days, sotry to see the funny side of it right away.&&& ◆If it is something so embarrassing that you feel you will neverlaugh about it, please remember that the ______________(1) will be over aftersome time.&&& ◆Ask your friends to give you a break and not to make fun ofyou. If you’ve done the same for them, they’re more likely to agree to give you a break. &&& Always remember that youare not alone. Everyone has embarrassing moments. While you are sure thateveryone is going to remember this moment forever, that fact is that they’ll probably forget it very soon. Most of us remember the momentsin which we feel embarrassed, but very few of us remember other people’s embarrassing moments.&&& Most people have short memories.So while you may never forget the moment when your skirt was torn(撕裂) in gym class, most ofthe other people probably forget it at once. Although a short memory may not bea(n) ____________ (2) thing when you are trying to remember facts in a historytest, it is useful when you are trying to forget life’s most embarrassing moments. 任务一:请根据短文内容,分别写出(1)和(2)两处所缺单词。(每空限填一词)1.(1) ________________& &&&&&&& (2)_________________任务二:根据短文内容,选择正确答案2. It can be inferred(推断) from the passage that__________ when you fall down after making a speech.&&& A. everyone will rememberthe moment forever&&& B. you may never forgetthe moment&&& C. other people will feelembarrassed&&& D. you will not rememberthe moment任务三:请把上文中画线的句子译成汉语3._____________________________________________.任务四:请根据短文内容,回答下列问题4. According to the passage, why does thewriter say “you are not alone”?&&& ______________________________________________.5.What’sthe main idea of the passage?&&& It’s mainly about how to _______________________ when you areembarrassed. &
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!When my parents were alive,they were not very rich.Yet they helped their two older
time after time.When Daddy passed away,his notebook showed debts
from several of his children.I was not among them.I
borrowed money and when I did,I set a repayment plan and
to it.It was a matter of
with me.I couldn’t stand owing my parents-or anyone else-mmoney because I watched them
to help out my older sisters when they were in financial difficulties themselves.These days,after the death of my parents,I am one of those people who can be
to for help when they need it.Just as I can’t stand
other people money,I can’t stand saying no to whoever needs help.I don’t
helping others,but I would be more than glad if they would make a(n)
to handle things themselves,perhaps by doing some
planning-like planning not to speend money they don’t have! Being ready to help others is a
,but sometimes the result will be
to what you expect.I
remember as a child what my father always said, “If at first you don’t succeed,try,try again!” Helping my children too often has
them from learning to keep trying.Use your
:who among my children will
to walk if I supply the money to buy a car? Helped often,my children lost gradually the ability to
problems themselves.In most
,when people find you can
help,they will ask you more and more.That's human,you know.小题1:A.sonsB.daughtersC.brothersD.sisters小题2:A.absentB.apartC.dueD.different小题3:A.alwaysB.seldomC.oftenD.never小题4:A.stuckB.attachedC.agreedD.belonged小题5:A.pleasureB.courageC.prideD.sorrow小题6:A.struggleB.happenC.intendD.move小题7:A.referredB.turnedC.seenD.attended小题8:A.cheatingB.donatingC.1endingD.owing小题9:A.enjoyB.mindC.1ikeD.miss小题10:A.commentB.messC.excuseD.effort小题11:A.financialB.flexibleC.typicalD.particular小题12:A.deedB.dealC.virtueD.task小题13:A.contraryB.essentialC.potentialD.necessary小题14:A.canB.mayC.shallD.must小题15:A.bannedB.protectedC.preventedD.freed小题16:A.aHnB.legC.bodyD.head小题17:A.waitB.urgeC.threatD.choose小题18:A.solve B.assessC.seekD.analyse小题19:A.affairsB.choicesC.casesD.events小题20:A.obtainB.attainC.provideD.prefer - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:When my parents were alive,they were not very rich.Yet they helped their two older
to it.It was a matter of
with me.I couldn’t stand owing my parents-or anyone else-mmoney because I watched them
to help out my older sisters when they were in financial difficulties themselves.These days,after the death of my parents,I am one of those people who can be
planning-like planning not to speend money they don’t have! Being ready to help others is a
to what you expect.I
remember as a child what my father always said, “If at first you don’t succeed,try,try again!” Helping my children too often has
to walk if I supply the money to buy a car? Helped often,my children lost gradually the ability to
help,they will ask you more and more.That's human,you know.小题1:A.sonsB.daughtersC.brothersD.sisters小题2:A.absentB.apartC.dueD.different小题3:A.alwaysB.seldomC.oftenD.never小题4:A.stuckB.attachedC.agreedD.belonged小题5:A.pleasureB.courageC.prideD.sorrow小题6:A.struggleB.happenC.intendD.move小题7:A.referredB.turnedC.seenD.attended小题8:A.cheatingB.donatingC.1endingD.owing小题9:A.enjoyB.mindC.1ikeD.miss小题10:A.commentB.messC.excuseD.effort小题11:A.financialB.flexibleC.typicalD.particular小题12:A.deedB.dealC.virtueD.task小题13:A.contraryB.essentialC.potentialD.necessary小题14:A.canB.mayC.shallD.must小题15:A.bannedB.protectedC.preventedD.freed小题16:A.aHnB.legC.bodyD.head小题17:A.waitB.urgeC.threatD.choose小题18:A.solve B.assessC.seekD.analyse小题19:A.affairsB.choicesC.casesD.events小题20:A.obtainB.attainC.provideD.preferWhen my parents were alive,they were not very rich.Yet they helped their two older
to it.It was a matter of
to what you expect.I
help,they will ask you more and more.That's human,you know.小题1:A.sonsB.daughtersC.brothersD.sisters小题2:A.absentB.apartC.dueD.different小题3:A.alwaysB.seldomC.oftenD.never小题4:A.stuckB.attachedC.agreedD.belonged小题5:A.pleasureB.courageC.prideD.sorrow小题6:A.struggleB.happenC.intendD.move小题7:A.referredB.turnedC.seenD.attended小题8:A.cheatingB.donatingC.1endingD.owing小题9:A.enjoyB.mindC.1ikeD.miss小题10:A.commentB.messC.excuseD.effort小题11:A.financialB.flexibleC.typicalD.particular小题12:A.deedB.dealC.virtueD.task小题13:A.contraryB.essentialC.potentialD.necessary小题14:A.canB.mayC.shallD.must小题15:A.bannedB.protectedC.preventedD.freed小题16:A.aHnB.legC.bodyD.head小题17:A.waitB.urgeC.threatD.choose小题18:A.solve B.assessC.seekD.analyse小题19:A.affairsB.choicesC.casesD.events小题20:A.obtainB.attainC.provideD.prefer科目:最佳答案小题1:B小题2:C小题3:B小题4:A小题5:C小题6:A小题7:B小题8:D小题9:B小题10:D小题11:A小题12:C小题13:A小题14:A小题15:C小题16:D小题17:D小题18:A小题19:C小题20:C解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 they like it slow 的文章

随机推荐