百度翻译真垃圾,语法韩语句型语法全翻译不对!c...

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求老师解答:句式变化 1.I ca
1.I can speak English and Spanish.(对划线部分提问) What language ________ ________ speak?2.You help me with my English.Thank you very much.(合并成一句话) Thank you very much ________ ________ me with my English.3.What's the weather like today?(同义句) ________ ________ the weather?4.Jack ,room,is,now,the ,cleaning,not(连词成句) Jack ________ ________ the room now.5.他们中等个头.(翻译) They are ________ medium ________.&&
1. can you&&& 2. for helping&& 3. How is&& 4. is cleaning&& 5. of height
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语翻译M o ri s ca最好有三种酒的介绍,
字母殫煶亄
Mirto Rosso 是德国产的酒,红色酒是用莓子做的,很甜 700ml价值15美金Mirto Verde 是罗马制造的酒 500ml 的酒价值 10美金Figu Morisca 是梨果仙人掌酒
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Mirto Rosso。 Mirto Verde。 Figu M o ri s ca的意思是:桃金娘桃金娘罗索。佛。谢谢希望对你有帮助。
Mirto Rosso。Mirto 维德角。Figu M o ri s ca
桃金娘桃金娘罗索。佛。figum RI的Ca O
桃金娘桃金娘罗索。佛。比喻M RI的Ca O
扫描下载二维码求大神翻译这几句话,百度翻译语法不对啊_翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:53,347贴子:
求大神翻译这几句话,百度翻译语法不对啊收藏
王秀梅在13部小说中塑造了25个老人形象。从内容上看,王秀梅小说的老人叙事主要书写了老人的异化、老人的美德和老人的难题。在王秀梅小说中,文革、战争、疾病和婚姻是造成老人异化的主要原因,老人的美德包括疼爱晚辈、自食其力、自尊自爱、无私奉献四个方面,而老人的难题体现为爱而不得和老无所依。为了更好地表现老人的性格特征,王秀梅在进行老人叙事时使用了槐花洲、桥、蚕、大雪、向日葵等意象。王秀梅笔下的老人形象的形成与其在叙事中使用的女性视角、家庭视角、底层视角和年轻人视角密不可分。王秀梅小说中的老人叙事具有重要意义,一方面表达了老人的心声,另一方面表现了人性的复杂。
在职研究生报名入口,在职研究生名校报名
Wang Xiumei created 25 old image 13 novels. From the content point of view, Wang Xiumei old narrative writing novels mainly alienation of the elderly, the old man's virtues and problems of the elderly. In Wang Xiumei novel, the Cultural Revolution, war, disease and marriage are the main cause of alienation of the elderly, the old man's virtues include younger love, self-reliant, self-esteem, and selfless devotion in four areas, and the problem of the elderly and may not reflect the love and old men. For better performance character of the elderly, Wang Xiumei old narrative used when performing SJ Chau bridge, silkworm, snow, sunflower and other imagery. Female perspective and its use in the narrative formed Xiumei pen image of the elderly, the family perspective, bottom perspective and the perspective of young people are inseparable. Wang Xiumei Fiction Narrative is important for the elderly, on the one hand express the aspirations of the elderly, on the other hand the performance of the complexity of human nature.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 韩语句型语法 的文章

随机推荐