求,弄求好听的英文歌曲邮件,。只要40-60字左右...

40以内包括40吗?我们班换过数学老师,一个说包括,一个说不包括,到底包不包括呀?【肯定点】
您好!40以内是指40和40以下的数,是包括40的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码跪求初二暑假英语日记15篇(60字左右)_英语日记吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:24,430贴子:
跪求初二暑假英语日记15篇(60字左右)
跪求初二暑假英语日记15篇(60字左右)老师要求写日记,但写不出啊!哪位高手帮帮忙啊!!!
小学的英文[卓越教育]专注小初高课外辅导,精讲重点难点考点,一对一个性辅导!知识点精讲+解题技巧+思维训练,高效轻松愉快的学习,提分热线:400-880-9880.
有人么~!!!
怎么有十五偏?我们只有四篇。什么都木有。让我们自己写
今天早晨下了一点小雨,感觉有些糟糕.于是我在家学习了一上午.下午,雨停了,吃完饭,我便出去玩去了.
Today morning has gotten down light rain, felt some too bad Thereupon I have studied for a morning in the home Afternoon, the rain has stopped, finished eating the food, I then exited play
今天早晨下了一点小雨,感觉有些糟糕.于是我在家学习了一上午.下午,雨停了,吃完饭,我便出去玩去了.
今天上午8点多,我去理发,这的人不多,大约半个小时后,我就剃完了,然后就和我的朋友一起去玩电脑,一直玩到下午5点.
This morning past 8 o'clock, I cut hair, this person are not many, after the about half hour, I shaved, then played the computer together on and friend of mine, continuously played to afternoon 5 o'clock
今天中午我的舅舅来了,真是糟糕,大人们在一起总是愿谈论孩子们的学习情况,所以我早早的吃完午饭就睡觉去了
Midday my uncle has come, really is too bad, the adults in always are willing to discuss the children study situation together, therefore I early finished eating the lunch to sleep
只有这几篇。。。
谢谢啊,可是好短的嘞
July 6 2009It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest.这是第一天,我们的暑假。我们大家都非常高兴。为什么?因为我们有一个月的事我们都爱做的事。我们很空闲.虽然我们有一些功课。但是,我们可以完成他们的若干天。其余的时间我们可以好好利用。我的上帝!我们已经很疲惫后很难学习。在冬季假期,我希望能有充分的很好吃的食物,以补充自己。最后但并非最不重要,我会好好休息。 July 9 2009 It was the second day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. I had a lot of time to do things I like. My parents are in Zhongshan. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. But I didn’t do something special. I stayed at home and watched TV. Oh! I wrote an Englishdaily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们第二天的暑假。我感觉很好。我觉得我很自由。我有很多时间做我喜欢。我的父母都在中山。所以,我独自生活,但我并不感到孤独。但是,我没有做什么特别。我住在家里看电视。噢!我写了英语日记组成。这是我的功课。今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫。现在是吃晚饭。我必须去!我非常渴望。July 10 2009 I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. 我计划花费我暑假体育今年。打篮球是我最喜欢的,所以我的一些同学和我将组建一个小团队,一起打篮球。有时,我们可能有一些其他的比赛队伍和我喜欢的感觉,当我们赢了这场比赛。July 14 2009 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, time won’t leave them more. Today I found I hadn’t enough time. Although I have more than a-month holiday, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. 今天,我发现时间是一个残忍的事情。无论男人,总是对的时间。它不会留下来等待某人。您不能使用任何交流时间。时间也是一个公平的事情。虽然你有很多钱,或者您享有很高的声誉,时间不会离开他们更多。今天,我发现我已经没有足够的时间。虽然我已经超过一个月假期,但我发现我有很多事情要做。我有很多功课要做,我必须完成的功课只要我有时间。
好的很复古色和不退一级了个比法国海口市的反弹依然
我们有60篇呢,两个月,一天一篇,我咋就这么命苦啊
中小学辅导怎么选?精锐教育1.大品牌2.师资强3.口碑好4.助孩子快速提升.拒绝不合理收费,授课讲练结合,注重知识点总结,查缺补漏,来电送名师免费陪读!试听热线400-883-8052
你真是个天才
A book exhibition Dropped in at National Library to see the National Book Exhibition which will close today.Suprised at the fact that so many kinds of books are published in our country.Thought the children's books with many pages of colorful illustrations were made very nicely.Bought a copy of the Chinese version of English and American Short Stories at a 20 per cent discount.Am going to read this through in this good season for reading.
楼主情况和我一样。莫非同校?
哈,好险我只用写10篇日记.
有没有自己写的啊这些网上都有啊
哈哈,多谢7楼楼主咯
顶你,偶也是初二的学生,这次的暑假作业也是15篇60字的,我也想求助呢~~~
急需15篇60字的英语日记麻烦帮帮忙!
起来吧,我没有
哎,我好命苦~61篇呐
同情 我也这样
我5篇,嘿嘿。
我是二十篇
我们30篇啊!!!!
我们只有五篇
你是哪个学校?
在广东省的。
60词呀,你们的不是太短就是太长
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴您的网站因未备案或涉及违规被禁止访问,请及时联系实际接入商办理备案.英文电子邮件 邀请老师参加圣诞宴会 60字左右
陌生的阿姨
Dear Mr./Mrs. Wang,
We want to thank you for reading this mail from your students.In the past 2 years,you brought us to a wonderful English world.Now the Christmas is coming soon,so we are going to invite you to our Christmas Eve party,and that will be our pleasure.We will spend a happy night together.Yours sincerely,students of Class 3,Grade2
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码"书面表达。 为了提高(improve)你的英语水平,11月20日你在网上发了一封电子邮件,想寻找一位美国笔友,60字左右,根据下表信息写出这封邮件的主要内容。 Dear friend, _____..."阅读答案_书面表达_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"书面表达。 为了提高(improve)你的英语水平,11月20日你在网上发了一封电子邮件,想寻找一位美国笔友,60字左右,根据下表信息写出这封邮件的主要内容。 Dear friend, _____..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"书面表达。 为了提高(improve)你的英语水平,11月20日你在网上发了一封电子邮件,想寻找一位美国笔友,60字左右,根据下表信息写出这封邮件的主要内容。 Dear friend, _____..."阅读答案
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
书面表达。&&&& 为了提高(improve)你的英语水平,11月20日你在网上发了一封电子邮件,想寻找一位美国笔友,60字左右,根据下表信息写出这封邮件的主要内容。
Dear friend, ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Wu Bing
参考答案:
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 求好听的英文歌曲 的文章

随机推荐