初一英语教案七班用英语怎么说?快!!!!

我来自济水一中、七年级九班、用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我来自济水一中、七年级九班、用英语怎么说
我来自济水一中、七年级九班、用英语怎么说
I come from the class 9,grade 7 of the No.1 Middle school of Jishui.永远的七年级一班 用英语怎么说_百度知道
永远的七年级一班 用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
forever Class 1 Grade 7
提问者评价
thank you~~~
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
七年级的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
class one, grade seven
FOREVER SEVEN ONE
Grade seven Class one forever
The seventh grade class ever
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:大家好,我的名字叫汪海钊大笨蛋,今年十二岁了,我是一个初一七班的学生。我喜欢英语和地理这两门课程,因为他们非常有趣。是什么意思?
大家好,我的名字叫汪海钊大笨蛋,今年十二岁了,我是一个初一七班的学生。我喜欢英语和地理这两门课程,因为他们非常有趣。
问题补充:
Hello, everyone, my name is Hai Zhao fool, twelve years old this year, I started a seven to students. I like English and geography of these two courses, because they are very interesting.
Hello, My name is Wang Hai is a fool, and this year I was 12 years old at the time, the class of 17 students was beginning. I like English and geography, these two courses because they are very interesting.
Everybody good, my name is called Wang Haizhao the crying foul, this year 12 years old, I was first day seven class of students.I like English and geography these two curricula, because they are extremely interesting.
Hi, my name is Wang Haizhao fool, 12 years old, I am a beginning students in 17 classes. I like English and geography of the two courses, because they are very interesting.
Hi, my name is Wang Haizhao fool, 12 years old, I am a beginning students in 17 classes. I like English and geography of the two courses, because they are very interesting.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!初一七上英语.急&&&&&_百度作业帮
初一七上英语.急&&&&&
DBDCABBBBB
我也觉得多。孩子
你多分几次
推荐好评。
单项选择DBDCC