关于参观参观军事博物馆作文的英语作文 !!!!!急...

您当前位置 :
小学优秀英语作文:参观博物馆
网络编辑整理
  编者小语:&万事开头难&。做事情如此,写英语作文也是这样。下面小编和大家分享2013小升初英语作文:参观博物馆,供同学们写作学习。
  Visiting the Museum 参观博物馆
  It was fine for traveling last Sunday . I showed Ann round the museum . she was surprised to see many old things , and she was interested in the King&s hat . She wanted to buy one. I told her it wasn &t real . Ann kept asking me some other thinges.
  When she saw a thing with three legs and a strange top , she stopped to point at in and asked me , & What is that ? & & It is a cup . & I told her .
  We had a good time in the museum
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
重点中学介绍
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号全国各地重点高中:
全国各地杯赛:
您现在的位置: &
2014年湖北孝感中考英语作文题目:参观博物馆
来源:中考网整理&&&&&&&& 16:32:59
欢迎使用手机、平板等移动设备访问中考网,2016中考一路陪伴同行!
中考网版权所有Copyright© . All Rights Reserved.英语作文参观博物馆_百度知道
英语作文参观博物馆
提问者采纳
There was another room to store clothes and shoes in the old times. And then there were several rooms to show different kinds objects. When we walked into it. The moment we arrived there. It was my first time to go thereLast week, there was a big hall in front of us, Liu Bing. The next room was for collecting the daily necessities in the old days. In a word. There was a room for collecting scripts and paintings, we found that the building was grand, I visited the geological museum with my best friend. I learnt some knowledge from it, all the things in it had a long history
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
uring a long vacation, the museum of natural history, swords. It is always a good review of history to visit those museums. Such as the art museum. Many wonderful things are cared for in museums, ancient animal bones and plants, and many others. There are paintings, potteries, antique steam locomotives, sculptures, stuffed animals, costumes, I usually like to go to see the exhibits in one of a great many museums, and the museum of science and technology, the history museum
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以参观博物馆为题,写一篇80字的英语作文
During a long vacation,I usually like to go to see the exhibits in one of a great many museums.Such as the art museum,the history museum,the museum of natural history,and the museum of science and technology.Many wonderful things are cared for in museums.There are paintings,potteries,sculptures,costumes,swords,ancient animal bones and plants,stuffed animals,antique steam locomotives,and many others.It is always a good review of history to visit those museums.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码↓初中英语作文相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:不详&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:听风客&&&&责任编辑:听风客&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文: