初二英语作文 参观太空参观军事博物馆作文

小升初的英语作文范文:参观博物馆
【无忧考网-小升初的英语作文范文:参观博物馆】During a long vacation, I usually like to go to see the exhibits in one of a great many museums. Such as the art museum, the history museum, the museum of natural history, and the museum of science and technology. Many wonderful things are cared for in museums. There are paintings, potteries, sculptures, costumes, swords, ancient animal bones and plants, stuffed animals, antique steam locomotives, and many others. It is always a good review of history to visit those museums.您当前所在位置:
优秀的初中生英语作文:参观博物馆 Visit Museum
没有目标就没有方向,每一个学习阶段都应该给自己树立一个目标。精品学习网特此为您编辑了优秀的初中生英语作文:参观博物馆 Visit Museum,希望帮助到大家。
Last week, I visited the geological museum with my best friend, Liu Bing. It was my first time to go there. The moment we arrived there, we found that the building was grand. When we walked into it, there was a big hall in front of us. And then there were several rooms to show different kinds objects. There was a room for collecting scripts and paintings. There was another room to store clothes and shoes in the old times. The next room was for collecting the daily necessities in the old days. In a word, all the things in it had a long history. I learnt some knowledge from it.
上星期,我和我最好的朋友刘冰参观了地质博物馆。这是我第一次去那里。我们一到那里的时候就看到了宏伟的建筑。一走进去前面就是一个大厅。之后就有好几间房间来展示各种物品。有收集字画的房间。还有存放古时候衣服、鞋子的房间。之后还有收藏以前的日用品的房间。总之,这里所有的东西都有着悠久的历史。从中我也学到了一些知识
以上就是由精品学习网为您提供的优秀的初中生英语作文:参观博物馆 Visit Museum,祝学习进步。
本文标签:
精品作文热门推荐[][][][][][][][][][]
精品作文最新推荐
最新发布作文精选您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年MBA英语作文万能模板:参观博物馆
&&&  &&&&  :&&&&&
  以下是为大家整理的2015年MBA英语作文万能模板:参观博物馆,供大家参考学习!
  MBA英语作文题目:参观博物馆
  12 Many people visit museums when they travel to new places. Why do you think people visit museums? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
  MBA英语作文模板范文:
  People love to visit museums when traveling to new places. I think this is because museums tell them a lot about the culture of those places. Museums are also fun. It’s almost impossible to get bored in a museum. Every museum will have at least one thing of interest to somebody.
  When visiting someplace new, you can find out about the culture of that place in many ways. You can go to a movie or a place of worship or a nightclub. Another option is to sit in the park and listen to the people around you. The easiest way to learn about a place's culture, though, is by visiting its museums. Museums will show you the history of the place you're visiting. They’ll show you what art the locals think is important.
  If there aren't any museums, that tells you something, too.
  Museums are fun. Even if you're not interested in art or history, there is always something to get your attention. Many museums now have what they call "hands-on" exhibits. These were originally designed to keep children occupied while their parents were looking at exhibits. However, museums have found that adults enjoy hands-on opportunities just as much as children. These exhibits have activities like pushing a button to hear more about what you're looking at, creating your own work of art, or trying on clothes like those on the models in the museum.
  People also enjoy visiting museums about unusual subjects. For instance, in my hometown there's a museum devoted to the potato. This museum has art made out of potatoes. It also tells all about the history of the potato, and sells potato mementos like key chains and potato dolls.
  People enjoy visiting this museum because it's different. It’s not something they'd find inn their hometown and the museum's curator enjoy talking about the Great Potato.
  Museums are popular because they are about us. They reflect our creations, our values, and our dreams. No matter who you are or what you like, somewhere there is a museum that will amaze and interest you.
扫描二维码关注MBA加油站微信
MBA加油站网络课程
2016赵鑫全逻辑视频免费试听
2016孙华明数学视频免费试听
2016张党珠英语视频免费试听
2016聂旭明写作视频免费试听
2016汪学能数学视频免费试听
想咨询更多信息,就“扫一扫”吧等你哦!
版权所有 &
长沙乐恩教育咨询有限公司 All Rights Reserved 增值电信业务经营许可证:湘B2-参观上海博物馆英语作文水平在初二年纪
参观上海博物馆的经历(An Experience of Visiting Shanghai Museum)—范文共三篇第一篇:I went to the Shanghai Museum with my classmates last month.That day the weather was very fine and I was in a good mood.In Shanghai Museum,we saw ceramics,paintings,some traditional clothes and calligraphy.The Museum was established in 1952.Now it is located in the heart of Shanghai—People’s Square.With a collection of over 120,000 cultural relics,it is the one of the most famous museums in the world.I think it’s a very exciting placeI think it’s a very good education.If you only have time for one museum,make sure it is this one.I believe that you can enjoy yourself in the Shanghai Museum.第二篇:Last week we visited the Shanghai Museum.I was deeply impressed by everything in the museum .The Shanghai Museum is located in People’s Square ---the heart of Shanghai.This unique piece of architecture is 29.5 metres high.With the collection of 120,000 cultural relics,this Museum of ancient Chinese art is especially famous for its treasures of bronzes,ceramics,paintings and calligraphy.I was marvelling at the millennia of Chinese history and the invaluable collections in the museum.The museum is an education,especially for us middle school students.My suggestion is that if you only have time for one museum in China,make sure it is this one--- a stylish and welcome addition to your visit,and you can learn a lot of things here.第三篇:Shanghai Museum is one of the four largest museums in China.It was established in 1952,and now is located in the center of Shanghai---the People’s Square.The building of the museum is composed of five floors above ground and two underground.I like it very much.Because I saw a lot of things here,for example,the treasures of bronzes,ceramics,paintings and calligraphy.With collections of over 120,000 relics,the museum is famous in the world for many of them .According to a newspaper,if you only have time to visit one museum in China,make sure it is the Shanghai Museum and you will be warmly welcomed.The Shanghai Museum is really a good education.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Last week we visited the Shanghai Museum. I was deeply impressed by everything in the museum .
The Shanghai Museum is located in People’s Square ---the heart of Shanghai. This unique piece o...
Both sides of the door in the museum, were two mighty big dinosaurs, as if to welcome our arrival, into the museum, we first toured the aquarium. Aquarium lights are shining dark blue, wavy line on th...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 参观军事博物馆作文 的文章

随机推荐