外国来信未写中文地址,能否很高兴收到你的来信

这个故事有点长,大家耐心听我讲完哈,别拍我先,我知道这是个骗子,没想过不劳而获赚钱(因为之前在百度知道求助的时候被人说成是我想骗那人的钱)。  两三个月前,收到了一个苏丹骗子的来信,说他的父亲死了,留给他一笔遗产保存在保管公司,由于他们国家正在战争,她是难民身份,领不到这份遗产,只能求助国外的人假装他父亲以前的生意伙伴才能把这遗产领出来(因为跟保管公司的合同上写着,他父亲的生意伙伴和家属是遗产受益人)。我想类似这种邮件应该很多人都收到过吧,至少我不止一次地看到过。    出于好奇与无聊(其实还有点私心,想让自己多点英语写作和听力,呵呵),我回复了骗子的邮件,语气还特诚恳特装傻那种,因为我怕她万一识破了就没人接着跟我玩了。很快,我收到了骗子的第二封邮件,给我发来了她的身份证明(我没见过国外的身份证明,不知道是不是这个样子的),还是一19岁的小姑娘,比俺嫩多了……    接下来,保管公司的人粉墨登场(双簧戏呢),发了一份文件过来让我填好,再准备空运费和手续费一共好像是三千还是三百Dollars来着,不记得了,还要求西联汇款,这样当天他就能收到。当时答应他马上汇款的,但是不太了解西联汇款,于是网上搜索恶补了一下,才发现不好蒙混,因为好像可以在网上查询钱是否到帐。如果我随便告诉他汇款监控号码,他过几个小时后查询没到帐的话,肯定就知道我在耍他了。于是拖,拖,拖……    过了几天,俺找借口发了封邮件说俺突然出差了,现在一小镇上呢,没有西联汇款的网点,让他提供一银行账号,我转帐得了。我当时是想,可以把我以前汇款的水单PS一下看能不能骗得了他。不过不巧的是,那几天BF发起了高烧,都蔫了,哪还有力气帮我PS(俺不咋会用那东西,55,笨),于是俺就不怎么理他了,因为不知道接下来该怎么继续游戏。这里有个小插曲,在百度知道里想求助怎么PS水单比较高明,结果被人说成我是骗子,想骗那非洲骗子的钱。那个气啊,那个恨啊,那个冤啊……    Note: 这期间,跟骗子和保管公司的人都通过电话,感觉他们口语也不咋滴啊,不足以让他们发展为俺的口语陪练。还有保管公司经常用+0196******的号码打过来,估计是网络电话吧,应该很便宜,唉,话费浪费太少了。    再后来,我突然收到保管公司的人的一封邮件,说通过一个美国人的帮助,他已经成功把遗产转移出去,正在Paragua投资医院赚钱呢。但是呢,他的良心没有被狗吃掉,还记得我以前为这笔遗产所做出的努力,所以留了点辛苦费给我,让我联系某某,哈哈。值得一提的是,之前骗子跟我说与保管公司的合同上,并没有说明保管的内容是钱,只是一个盒子,盒子里面装的是什么只有保管人和他的家属知道。保管公司的那个人怎么知道是钱呢,明摆着跟那个骗子联合起来忽悠我嘛。    奇怪的事又发生了,上面说到保管公司的人说那个装遗产的盒子不是已经领走了嘛,几天之后我又收到一个自称是Diplomatic Courier service(是不是什么外交部门的啊?)的人的邮件,说之前的保管公司委托他们把那个盒子交给我,需要再次确认我的电话和地址。他还特意强调,保管公司的人没有给他们运费,但是同意货到付款。晕,这不是自相矛盾吗?    俺也懒得理他,接下来就一直没有联系,直到昨天俺突然头脑大热,给骗子写了一封长长的email,还CC给了保管公司那人和所谓的外交官,说俺自打一开始就知道你的诡计了,别继续忽悠下去了,你的骗术太老套太过时了,还说你有手有脚的,咋就想着不劳而获呢,赶快金盆洗手吧……可谓淳淳教善诱,苦口婆心啊。    当天下午,俺就收到了外交官的回复,强烈谴责俺的信口开河,说他只是受人委托而已,真委屈。再次重申盒子已打包好,外交官马上就要带着他出发来我国了。到这里,产生了俺的最大一个疑问,就是那个人说,外交官下飞机后会给我电话,这样才能帮他拿到Yellow Tag Paper,
海关和移民局才不会阻止他入境。这个Yellow Tag Paper到底是啥东东啊?百度了一下也没得到啥有用的东西。本来想继续在百度知道求助滴,但是想起上次的经历,还耿耿于怀呢。还是天涯上的同鞋们热心呀,就屁颠屁颠地跑过来啦。万能的同鞋们帮俺分析分析,这人的目的究竟是啥么呀?之前让我汇款,一看就知道是骗钱滴把戏,现在要通过我才能拿到那个Yellow Tag Paper, 这个人是不是想偷渡来中国啊?需要像介绍信或证明之类的东西?    谁教我怎么发图片啊?我可以把骗子的照片和那个合同文件邮件发上来让大家瞧瞧。
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  贪--贫
  高级。
  去年夏天的时候公司的公用邮箱,这种信收到过两次,一样的。  一人说:他是香港某银行的高管。发现伊拉克的 客户已经死于战争,然后这笔钱没有接收的人。。。什么的,那个时候真兴奋。  后来一老业务员让以前其实常常收到,类似于这种信
  我也收到过,雅虎的邮箱,一个在象牙海岸的快要死了的虔诚的基督徒要我帮忙把他的财产捐给四川灾区。。。。。。满篇的宗教词汇真是让我开了眼,没和他玩,回了2封信,询问了一下他的情况,然后就不理他了
  这种信不知道收过几百封,有什么好研究的。  
  是不是什么尼日利亚骗局那个  模糊了  
  收到过,还陪玩了会,呵呵,问她还要了照片,呵呵,不知道她从哪网上下了个挺漂亮的女人给我,说就是她本人,忙,没空陪她玩,就没联系了。。。。。。。。。。
  做外贸的人天天都能收到上百封,但是LZ这样的,能坚持不懈陪他们玩的,恐怕不多~~~~    值得表扬!
  我收到过,但我当回事
  作者:嫩啥来 回复日期: 14:00:25 
    做外贸的人天天都能收到上百封,但是LZ这样的,能坚持不懈陪他们玩的,恐怕不多~~~~        值得表扬!  ---------------------------------------------  呵呵,现在回想起来还真感觉自己蛮有耐心的,断断续续地陪他们玩了好几个月了呢。  但是那个Yellow Tag Paper究竟是做什么用的呢?我还是搞不清楚,哪位同鞋知道的说说让俺长点见识吧~
  CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA   
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,  
LAGOS-NIGERIA  
[OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR]     We have this 04 day of Oct, 2008 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government of Nigeria to credit your account with your full contract funds from the Nigerian reserve account with our bank.     
  This is to notify you that you funds has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated account but we can not transfer this funds direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service  
  我今天才收到一封,还附带照片的。
  偶收到不止一封这种信,偶就奇怪了,为啥外国人的智商这么低,明显的一看就是骗人的信还发过来!    咱们中国人上当都上精了,还有人上当么???      这个贴子我收藏了,希望楼主收到传说中的 Yellow Tag Paper 发个图上来给兄弟们瞧瞧!
  MY BELOVED.       GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. I AM MRS JUDITH JOHNSON FROM SIERA LEONE, A WIDOW TO LATE RICHARD JOHNSON I AM 55 YEARS OLD, I AM NOW A NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERT, SUFFERING FROM LONG TIME CANCER OF THE BREAST, FROM ALL INDICATION MY CONDITION IS REALLY DETERIORATING AND IT IS QUITE OBVIOUS THAT I WON’T LIVE MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MY DOCTORS, THIS IS BECAUSE THE CANCER STAGE HAS GOTTEN TO A VERY WORST STAGE.        MY LATE HUSBAND AND MY ONLY CHILD DIED LAST FIVE YEARS ,HIS DEATH WAS POLITICALY MOTIVATED. MY LATE HUSBAND WAS A VERY RICH AND WEALTHY BUSINESS MAN WHO WAS RUNING HIS GOLD AND DIAMOND BUSINESS SIERA LEONE AND AFTER HIS DEATH, I INHERITED ALL HIS BUSINESS AND WEALTH. MY DOCTORS HAS ADVISED ME THAT I MAY NOT LIVE FOR MORE THAN 2 MONTHS, SO I NOW DECIDED TO DEVIDE THE PART OF THIS WEALTH, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CHURCH IN AFRICA, AMERICA,ASIA,AND EUROPE. I COLLECTED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DURING MY DESPERATE SEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND I PRAYED OVER IT.      I DECIDED TO DONATE THE SUM OF $5.000.000.00USD( FIVE
UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGED BECAUSE I CANNOT TAKE THIS MONEY TO THE GRAVE. PLEASE I WANT YOU TO NOTE THAT THIS FUND IS LODGED IN A BANK IN IVORY COAST IN WEST AFRICA WHICH IS THE COUNTRY WHERE I AM CURRENTLY RECEIVING TREATMENT.      ONCE I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL FORWARD TO YOU ALL THE INFORMATIONS YOU WILL USE TO GET THIS FUND RELEASED FROM THE BANK AND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU. I HONESTLY PRAY THAT THIS MONEY WHEN TRANSFERRED TO YOU,WILL BE SURE FOR THE SAID PURPOSE, BECAUSE I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT WEALTH ACQUISITION WITHOUT CHRIST IS VANITY. MAY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.     YOUR BELOVED SISTER IN CHRIST.   MRS JUDITH  
  Thanks for your reply  Dear  I thank you sincerely for this opportuntiy given to me to express myself to you.  Now to tell you more about me, I am MISS
DERICAH RICEH. I am 19 yrs old. I am the only surviving Daughter of my late father Mr Lamine who is a well know Gold and Diamond producer in my sierra loane in west Africa. He was poisoned by his immediate brothers who where jealous of his wealth by a food poison which also claimed the life of my mother and two sisters who died as a result of eating the food together with him without knowing that it was poisoned. Presently I am the next target because my father’s wealth and i am i a hididng place as i am writing to you now for my security.Although he revealed me part of his wealth before his death.     I discovered from his secret file that he had deposited an amount of money ($12.5mUSD) with a BANK. This money he got from the sales of the Gold and Diamond business which he also made with some ofhis associates from India and America and Europe.  
    Unfortunately, since after his death almost all his partners have never called nor try to know about my warefare but rather they made away with all the money he had made with them.  So this money is the only thing that I can have for myself and I need someone to assist me to get this money out from the BANK and transfered to your account on trust and you will assist me to invest in your country and start my education there. This is why I contacted you and I believe that you will assist me for this and we will discuss about your own percentage as soon as I hear from you.     I will be waiting for your response message and I will give you more details as regards to the money and everything to assist you get the money out from the BANK for me.  I will like you to confirm to me your full contact details and phone numbers for easy communication.  As soon as I hear from you, I will give you more in formations.  Thanks you very much for your understanding.     DERICAH RICEH今天收到的
  我给你们个俄文版的  Здравствуй моя дорогая,   你好,我亲爱的  Я рад писать предоставлена возможность сейчас. Надежды все в порядке. 我高兴现在能够写信.希望一切都好.  Извините за задержку моего reply.I благодарю Бога за you.Your сообщение было немного помощь для меня. Да хранит вас Бог за меня. 请原谅我答复耽搁了.我为你而感谢上帝.你的消息对我有些帮助.是上帝因为我而有你.  
  В этом лагере мы только разрешено выходить из лагеря только по понедельникам и пятницам из weeks.Its как одно пребывание в тюрьме и я надеюсь, милостью богов и с вашей помощью я выйду здесь soon.I Дона ’ T есть родственники которого теперь я могу пойти на все мои родственники убежали в середине войны.   在这个营里我们只允许在星期一和星期五出去,我就象一下子进入监狱里一样.亲爱的上帝有你的帮助我将走出这里.也即我的亲人们...我的所有亲人在战争中期跑散了.  
  Единственный человек, которого я сейчас Rev Стивен Адам, который является преподобный министра, отвечающего за церковь в этом лагере (ХРИСТА СПАСИТЕЛЯ DE миссии). Пасторы адрес электронной почты является ()   
唯一的人,现在我答复的斯帝温 阿达姆,他是受人尊敬的牧师,负责这里的宗教(基督拯救...)护照地址电子邮箱  
Он был очень добр ко мне, так как я пришел сюда, но я не живу с ним, а я живу в общежитии женщин потому, что лагеря имеют два общежития один для мужчин других для women.The пасторы тел номер (719) Не стесняйтесь звонить мне через его номер. Если вы позвоните и скажите ему, что вы хотите поговорить со мной, он пошлет меня в общежитие.   他是一个对我特别热心的人,因为我来到这里,但我不和他住,我住在女子宿舍,因为营地有两个宿舍用于女人和男人,这个护照号.不要难为情打给我电话.如果你打电话并对他讲,你想跟我说,他会转到我的宿舍里.(不想译了)  
  我也收到过,假装真诚的回复了以后,他开始找我要我的身份证信息了,内容如下  My Dearest Simon,      Thanks, l consider it a privilege for you to give a prompt response to my mail, also l am responding with a little explanation of the things about me and what we need to do making the way for us to proceed, you will agree with me that since we do not know ourselves in person as we have not met before, therefore, we need to know each other first by exchange of photo identifications to help us know who we are dealing with.
       l have here attached copies of my pictures for you and l hope you will also do the same in return. Also as you will know, this is the only money that l have left for my future living upon which l can better my life now and l do not want to make mistakes with it, please l will like you to send me your contact information’s such as (Your home address, Occupation, Direct phone and Fax number) where l can reach you for further verbal instruction. upon receiving all these information’s,
l will now send a letter of Authority to the bank, the bank is in London instructing them to treat you as my foreign representative in whose account the money should be transferred there in your country on my behalf.      So that when l hear from you again with your information’s as l requested here and after making use of your information to send a letter of Authority to the bankers officials in London introducing you to them that you are my foreign representative to whose account they will have to transfer the money there in your country on my behalf, then after doing so, in my next email l will give you the bank contact and the contact officials in the bank so that you can contact them by email or through phone with your banking information, Your bank account number and where you want them to transfer the money on my behalf as my foreign representative.
  you have to know that l want this transfer to be completed soon so that l can get out of this place to come and meet you there in your country for my education and future living under your care for a better future of mine as I desires.     Secondly, ever since l came to this refugee camp, l have not been steady in school and right now, l will want you to help me locate a good university there in your country, where l can seek admission for the next academic year.     Please write me soon. l really need your help and l am waiting to hear from you soon.     Thanks,  With Lots Love,  Happiness
  我经常 收到,今天收到的一封如下:  I’m Mrs. Mrs. Kim Paul. I was married to Late Dr. Edward Paul who was  based in Malaysia. My Husband
died on February 2nd 2008 after a brief  illness. I am presently diagnosed of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)  and recently, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next Three  Months.    Having known my condition, I have decided to entrust my entire estate to a  honest individual who will utilize this money in the manner at which the  funds are meant for.Beloved, I choose this means to locate you because I  am sure that I will be lead to the kind of person that will be totally  honest with me.    Please assure me that you will act accordingly to make use of the estate  for humanitarian purposes. Reply soon.    In His Arms.  Mrs. Kim Paul.
  俺收到几封,一看就知道是骗,赶紧上网查查他们最后的招术是什么,果然查到,谢谢LZ和大家分享你的故事。  这么低能的骗术还敢拿出来,真是低估别人的智商。
  看我的,大致意思是有个在银行有存款的人死了,也没有亲戚,所以要我假装我是这人的亲戚,继承一下,要不银行就要充公了,等完了之后这钱和他平分。  Urgent Assistance    Dear sir/madam,  I am Umaru Migolo,I am the Credit and Audits Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.I am contacting you with respect to transfer the sum ($22.500,000.00) Twenty-Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollar) deposited by a major supplier of Agricultural Equipments in West Africa named Mr.Christian Eich who die along with his family on 31st July 2000 in Concorde Air Crash.    Through my investigation, I find out that he die along with his next of kin and the roll-over on the funds has also expire because the bank law stimulates that after Twelve years where the next of kin did not appear for the claim funds, the fund will transfer into bank treasury as unclaimed funds. In order to avert this negative development, I will like to seek for your permission as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Christian Eich so that the fruits of this old man’s labour will not be use for financing government. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 50% for me and 50% for you and any expenses incurred in the course of the transaction will be made by both of us.    There is no risk involve in this project as my position in my bank and with the aid of my personal information I will be provided to make you the legal beneficiary and the legality of this project will correspond with local and international laws of inheritance.Upon your response, I shall then provide you with further information and modalities that will help you understand the transaction.You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this project would be most profitable for both parties because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.  Awaiting your urgent reply   Best Regards  Umaru Migolo.   
  太多了...现在我的垃圾邮箱里还有N封~
  垃圾邮件而已
  I am a Diplomat named Barrie Sesay mandated to deliver your inheritance to you in your country of residence.    The funds total US$7.5 Million and you were made the beneficiary of these funds by a benefactor whose details will be revealed to you after handing over the funds to you in accordance with the Agreement I signed with the benefactor when he enlisted my assistance in delivering the funds to you.    I am presently at JFK Airport in the United States of America and before I can deliver the funds to you, you have to reconfirm the following information so as to ensure that I am dealing with the right person.    1.Full Name:  2.Residential Address:  3.Age:  4.Sex:  5.Occupation:   6.Direct Telephone Numbers:     After verification of the information with what I have on file,I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be bringing your package to your residential address.    Send the requested information so that we can proceed.    Regards  Barrie Sesay.      
  我也收到过,在笔友网里一个法国女人发来的,不理会就是了。
    Greetings Philanthropist ,    I am sorry for contacting you through this medium without a previous  notice. My name is Attorney Albert Young Advocate and legal consultant, I  had a client, a contractor based here in London now deceased. My client  lost his life alongside his wife and only child in (Beirut-bound charter  jet) plane crash on the Monday, 9 January GMT  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4594104.stm Prior to the Death of  my Late Client.    He secured a contract of 16,300,000.00 million from the Kingdom of  Bahrain, following which was successfully executed the contract, but the  balance of 11,300,000.00 Million contract payment was in the Process of  being transferred into his Account which he submitted to the Bahrain  Government before he lost his life in the plane crash. This will be  executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any  breach of the law. I wait to hear from you.
Do reply me with this mail  address :      Kinds Regards  Att.Albert Young  Head of chambers  
  唔,刚刚收到这种匪夷所思的信件,我还是个学生,哈哈,心思比较单纯啦,第一封信被骗过去了,第二封就开始哭诉难民营,第三封就说以上楼主所发的内容神马的,我就奇怪了,丫的你就这么信任我吗?这才几封信,连对面是猫是狗都不知道,就说几万dollar,还特别标注了一下念法,我擦,我百度了一下,原来这么多聪明的兄弟姐妹们,阿门,我放心了,我顿悟了,我超度了,这就回去骂人去。
  Yellow Tag Paper 意思是标记了黄色警告标志的文件, 即为机密文件
  回头把我正在玩的游戏内空呈上,让各位参考参考。
  I am Frank Morgan,I work in the accounting department of a Finance house here in Europe. I saw your contact during my private search at the information center,I want to believe that you will be very honest,committed and capable of assisting in this business venture.   It is based on this that I am contacting you to stand as the next-of-kin to a late client of the Finance House so that the total sum of $16.5million (Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be released and paid to you as the beneficiary and the next-of-kin to the deceased.   All documents, and proof to enable you get the funds have been carefully worked out as I have secured from the different offices concerned for the smooth transfer of the fund to you.   If this proposal satisfies you, please respond to me with the following information.   
  楼上那个是我收到哒~~~~  求解惑啊~肿么回事儿
  LZ我也 和 你 有 一样 的 经历、。是 今年4
月 份得 时候。、有 一个 姑娘说 是塞内加尔的。还 发的 照片给 我。完全 是 个 骗子
  哈哈 ,。我 不会贴相片。不过 她张的 蛮黑,蛮漂亮的 、。最后忽悠 了 她能有 一个 月。我 也 没有 给 她寄钱。她不 搭理我 了 。。。
  我在你的答复非常乐意到我的邮箱,你今天?怎么是你的天,希望罚款。至于我,孤独一直是我的朋友在这里在塞内加尔的达喀尔。在这个营地我们不下去,从营外,有时我们用任何如何采取许可。在神的恩典,我所监狱,我希望它就像一个呆在将来到这里没有任何soon.l亲戚现在升可以去我所有的亲戚跑在战争中的唯一的人升了现在已经是Rev.Peter加布里埃尔是谁的(基督所有教会)牧师在这里的营地,他一直很不错我自从我来到这里,但我没有和他,而我是在妇女的宿舍生活,因为离开营地有男性为女性的其他两个旅馆之一。   
  牧师的电话号码是(00221 - )如果您打电话告诉他,你想发言,吴从达尔富尔苏丹爱心•苏马,他将派遣我的宿舍。作为难民在这里我没有任何事情有任何权利或特权是钱还是什么,因为它违反了法律是这个国家,我要回到我的研究,因为我只参加了我的不幸事件的第一年我认为在这种情况下是导致现在发生了。   
  请听这个,我有我的已故父亲的存款证明和死亡证明我在这里,我将发送给您以后,因为当他还活着,他存入银行,他作为近亲我的名字的金额约,有关金额为$ 4.800,000。(四约180万美元)。所以我会喜欢你帮我这笔钱转移到您的帐户,从中你可以把一些钱,我让我的旅行证件和机票过来,以满足你,我一直在这里宿营这个秘密的人唯一的人,知道那是牧师,因为他就像我的父亲。   因此,在上面,我喜欢你光会随时给自己,不要告诉我它给任何人失去我的生命和金钱,怕人们越了解它。   亲爱的,我希望能有完整信息的,例如;   您的全名........................   地址.............................   电话号码...................   当我把所有这些信息的我会给你联系的银行存入这些钱是给你联系我代表他们的转移。   
  记得我给你所有这些信息,由于我喜欢诚实的信任和了解的人,真实和远见,真理的人废黜和辛勤工作的你,我谁可以投资这笔钱wisely.My最喜欢的语言是英语讲得升很fluently.Meanwhile我会像你像我打电话,我说我有很多事要告诉你。有一个愉快的一天,我的看法。   正在等着听到你所爱的最快  ============================================================  
  今天刚收到一封,和楼上的一样!现在的骗子太多了!
  照片弄得还不错,两张!想看图片的加我QQ:
看她照片旁边的笔记本倒是不错,咋能是难民了呢
  In good faith,    It is my pleasure to inform you about a substantial capital which I honorably inherited from my late father amounting to Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars which I decided to invest in any lucrative business in your country through your assistance while I continue my education there.    I have the understanding that this is not the best way to contact you but I apologize to reach you through this medium, should my investment proposal be of any interest to you, kindly respond immediately.    I will be left with no choice in seeking elsewhere if I did not hear from you this week. More information concerning this investment plans will be detailed to you as soon as I hear from you.    Hoping to partnering with you    Miss. Angela koffi      收到一封,发上来看看
  我想知道,骗子要我们收钱是什么意思啊 ?
我们的信息他们拿到能干什么呢?
  Greeting to you and your family I hope you all are fine and living in great healthy condition if so thanks be to almighty lord for his grace and mercy in our life and for his riches and glory I hope you father is ok from his opration madam if so thanks be to almighty lord for his grace madam .         I am sending you this message because I have communicate with your Friend General Austin Lloyd and he has really pledge with me for a hand of assistance to see that we finalize this issued so that the parcel can be delivery to you there in your house as is already in china with the Diplomatic Agent madam .         I want you to come up with the last payment we said before, of the last $1,540 us dollars which you Friend promise that you can raise last time i speak, and send to Ghana so that we can get some back up document so that Diplomat can come over and delivery your parcel to you within 3 working hours as soon as the document is been procured here in Ghana madam I want you to understand that as soon as this money is been paid here in the office in Ghana everything will work will without any given delay madam,          Regard  United Nation  Diplomat Johnson Samuel  +      我也收到自称美国外交官的来信让我通过西联把钱汇到加纳,他把包裹给我。
  有一位自称是驻阿富汗的将军叫Lloyd austin是通过skype和我聊天,他的skypy是 gen.lloyd.austin67 他说他有一个包裹放在他那里不安全,希望我去接收它,他会派一个外交官来见我 Johnson Samuel +, ,+ 三个号码打电话给我,他的英语很不地道的,连我朋友都听不懂他说的英语,肯定是骗子,还是一个诈骗集团。    My good friend,     Why you want to let me down, Can't you believe that you will receive the consignment box  Now that the diplomat is waiting for we, You don't worry about the money you will use  I have already told you before that after you receive the parcel, You will take all your money that you be use from the parcel, Why are you worry, I can not lie to you as gen, I know that you have try  You just finish every thing, any amount you want from the fund inside the parcel will be given to you OK?    Now that you have use your money inside the parcel, I want you to recover all your money and the %  I am sure that you will have benefit and be rich girl after you receive the parcel,  Listen to me, You have already finish it, why are you worry, The diplomat guarantee that this is the last payment  After he receive this information, it will not take 3 hours before he will meet with you  He said that he have speak he last words, Let us just follow to the last words OK?    Please I want You to try by next week, so that we can finish every thing before the diplomat fly back  Because he have write to me that he is ready to come back home after next week  I will not let you down for your help, I want you to have faith and believe       Send the money to the diplomat, so that he can make arrangement on time    Regard  General Lloyd Austin              Regard  General Lloyd Austin  From Iraq      
  来份我邮箱里的,法文版  Mes Salutations,  Je suis rober sone, un officier d'origine canadienne hospitalisé en Europe pour raison de santé. Je souffre d'une tumeur au cerveau. Le résultat de certaines de mes analyses médicales faisait état de ce que mes jours sur terre sont comptés. Malheureusement je n'ai ni famille ni enfant qui pourra bénéficier de cet argent. Il m'a été conseillé par le Père de mon église et guide spirituel d'en faire une donation afin que le SEIGNEUR me pardonne mes péchés car j'ai eu à effectuer des trafics illégaux dans le domaine de la drogue et des armes durant mon parcourt. Vous êtes donc bénéficiaire de 85.000euro. Je vous l'offre du fond du c?ur. Veuillez l'accepter et fa?tes-en bon usage. Je réclame juste la prière afin que mon opération se passe très bien.  Veuillez donc prendre contact avec mon notaire pour rentrer en possession de votre donation car il vous appartient déjà dès à présent.   Me viera A. dabou  Recevez mes sincères salutations et que le Seigneur vous bénisse,  AMEN!      让我联系他的律师。Courrier électronique:     刚收到蛮兴奋的。
  我今天也收到了,我想说的是那些照片可以用百度识图帮你找出在什么地方出现过!我找到的那个人的照片是在外国一个交友网站上面的badoo的
  第一封  hello dear,  how are you?I hope you are fine, my name is ms Favour nice to meet you,i know you may be surprise how i get your email, I get your email today when i was browsing looking for a honest partner then i feel to drop this few line to you i am interested in having relationship with you, Please I hope you will not be offended with my message,i will like you to contact me through my private email adderss So i will give you my picture and you will know more about me, I hope to see your reply in my mail adderss  beside there is something very important i will like to tell you when you contact me,Thanks and have a nice day  Your friend  Favour
  第二封  Dearest One  I have read with keen interest and concentration your romantic worded email where you exhibited your intelectual powers/talent as expected from a well educated man like you. My names is Favour Adisa, I presently live at Rue 14 unit   20, Parcelles, Dakar Senegal as a refugee. I am 24 years old. I hail from Tutsi tribe in Republic of Rwandan Central Africa. I was the only child of late Dr.Adisa Fredrick, My late father
was the managing director of a Gold and Diamond   Minning company in Kigali. Unfortunately he was wickedly poisoned to death by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea   I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Rwanda in Kigali before the death of my loved father. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian masacre became uncontrolable and my dearest mother was also a victim. It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make  my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Hoping to hear from you soonest.  Yours Forever  Ms Favour  要看照片的告诉我
  第三封  Thanks Alot,  I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was your day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays, fridays and saturdays or some times i took permission.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is  Rev. Peter Amos, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-465-006) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will
send for me in the hostel. As a person staying under camp here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp.  I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a
BANK which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).  So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest  Yours in love,  Ms Favour.
  第四封  Thanks Alot,  I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was your day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays, fridays and saturdays or some times i took permission.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is  Rev. Peter Amos, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-465-006) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will
send for me in the hostel. As a person staying under camp here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this camp.  I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen to this(please it's a secret,even the Revrend don't know about it),i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a
BANK which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).  So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english .Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest  Yours in love,  Ms Favour.
  如果有新消息继续告诉大家
  我是搜索搜到这里的。  以前收到个利比亚的军官的,有大笔财产,要我照顾他女儿的。没理他。  这次是个富婆,得了绝症,要我用她的遗产做善事的。  刚开始还很兴奋,越来越觉得奇怪,得绝症可以一天二十四小时上网,随时回复邮件的吗?  打过来的电话就有+,+
  邮件是尼日利亚发出的,但是给的医院和律师都是说马来西亚的。  很好玩,有时间我就继续回信,看看后续。  现在刚到了要我的信息,还在犹豫要不要给他呢。  有兴趣看我们来信的话就回帖,可以贴出来。
    这护照是不是P的呢?求鉴定。
  贪--贫
  翻阅  
  我以前一個同事,她收到的臺灣她外公的,問題是她的確有個外公去了臺灣後沒音訊(那時候,大家懂的),然後有一筆遺產需要她領,她還開心了一陣子呢,後來長了個心眼,把那些資料發給我們公司的老板(臺灣人),結果一看,那個醫院根本不存在,才知道是騙子.  那資料上的照片都是他外公年輕時的,真是奇了怪了,不知道是不是她認錯了.
  我这是670万啊
奥巴马币呐  “  Thanks Alot,  I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you today? How was your day? Mine is a little bit cold over here in dakar Senegal.In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on mondays, fridays and saturdays or some times i took permission.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is  Rev. Peter Amos, who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-465-006) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will
BANK which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $6.7(Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars).  ”  正在聊
  我也收到了!!  Hello Dearest One,  I have read with keen interest and concentration your romantic worded email where you exhibited your intelectual powers/talent as expected from a well educated parson like you.  My names is
Favour Adisa. I presently live at Rue 14 unit 20,Parcelles, Dakar Senegal as a refugee. I am 23 years old . I hail from Tutsi tribe in Republic of Rwandan Central Africa.I was the only child of late Dr.Adisa Fredrick. . My late father was the managing director of a Gold and Diamond Minning company in Kigali. Unfortunately, he was wickedly poisoned to death
by his business associate on one of their outings to discuss a business deal in oversea.  I was in my second year in Applied Mathematics department of University of Rwanda in Kigali before the death of my loved father. When I was about trying to come over this irreparable loss in my life, Satan was let loose again and civil war broke out in my country. Civilian masacre became uncontrolable and my dearest mother was also a victim.It's only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Hoping to hear from you soonest.  Yours Forever  Ms Favour.  是雅虎的邮箱,还给我发了图片。  
  原来还有这么多人收到这些信件啊,我昨天也收到了,不过是自己在速卖通上收到的,当时还以为是询盘的呢,回了一封邮件,结果上午回复的,下午就给我来了一封长长的英文,述说的和上面大家的情况大同小异,我已收到这样的信件就知道是骗子了,所以也在百度搜了一下,原来还真的很多人都收到呢!!第二封信我就不理她了!!浪费呢
  @阿飞在线2008 51楼
00:24:26  我是搜索搜到这里的。  以前收到个利比亚的军官的,有大笔财产,要我照顾他女儿的。没理他。  这次是个富婆,得了绝症,要我用她的遗产做善事的。  刚开始还很兴奋,越来越觉得奇怪,得绝症可以一天二十四小时上网,随时回复邮件的吗?  打过来的电话就有+,+  邮件是尼日利亚发出的,但是给的医院和律师都是说马来西亚的。  很好玩,有时间我就继续回信,看看后续。  现在刚到了......  -----------------------------  亲,你有没有给他你的信息呀,我觉得好好玩,,然后思量着给了会有什么影响呢,,,所以呢,你给了吗
  呼叫楼主,你有没有给她你的资料呀,我觉得好好玩,所以呢,,问一下,你们聊到什么程度呀。
  收到多的是啊,米帝入侵伊的时候,从可以获得大到亿到小到几百万美元的。。。。英文邮件。。。。ca
  收到多的是啊,米帝入侵伊的时候,从可以获得大到亿到小到几百万美元的。。。。英文邮件。。。。ca
  @阿飞在线-19 00:24:26  我是搜索搜到这里的。  以前收到个利比亚的军官的,有大笔财产,要我照顾他女儿的。没理他。  这次是个富婆,得了绝症,要我用她的遗产做善事的。  刚开始还很兴奋,越来越觉得奇怪,得绝症可以一天二十四小时上网,随时回复邮件的吗?  打过来的电话就有+,+  邮件是尼日利亚发出的,但是给的医院和律师都是说马来西亚的。  很好玩,有时间我就继续回信,看看后续。  现在刚到了......  -----------------------------  我在15年的4月22日搜到了这里,今天我也收到了一个所谓伦敦富婆发来的邮件,说受圣灵感动搜索到我的邮箱然后给我邮件要我继承他的遗产来做善事,一开始还疑惑,因为我是基督徒,但是还是理性的想搜搜看是不是骗局,找到这里来果然是。。。无语中
  群主你这件事与我遇到有点像,你能方便告诉我你QQ或电话吗?我QQ,求支招,谢谢
  和国内那些电线杆上贴的说香港富商的老婆找国内青年makelove怀孕生子一个模式,都是要骗你的钱而已
  你好,我最亲爱的,我需要你的紧急帮助!  我向你介绍我的思念。苏西威尔逊孤儿,晚先生及夫人威尔弗雷德,威尔逊唯一的女儿。我的父亲是一个非常富有和成功的商人,他是黄金和石油业务,和所有者建设公司之前,他去世后,在阿比让的经济资本的象牙海岸的经济资本,我的父亲被毒害的事实,我父亲没有男性儿童继承他的财富,我的母亲去世时,我是一个婴儿,因为那时我的父亲带我这么特殊。  在我父亲在阿比让的一家私人医院去世前,他偷偷打电话给我,告诉我他在阿比让的一家银行里有1250万美元的存款,他用我的名字作为他唯一的女儿,为下一个基金。这是由于这个国家不断的政治危机,并避免被敌人杀害。我要寻找一个我的选择的外国合作伙伴,我会把这笔钱,并使用它的投资目的,如房地产或酒店管理。  请,我真诚地寻求你的帮助在以下几个方面:  (1)帮助我将这只基金转入您的银行帐户:  (2)作为本基金的监护人,因为我仍然是一个小女孩:  (3)为我安排我的教育,以进一步我的教育,也为您的国家获得居留许可证:  此外,我愿意为您提供30%的总金额作为您的努力后,成功转移到您的指定帐户海外基金的努力补偿。此外,请说明您的选择对协助我作为我的生活是不是保存在这里,因为我的叔叔想采取我的父亲的财富,请回复我尽快您读完这封电子邮件,以便我可以给更多的细节我等待收到你的迫切。  感谢和上帝保佑。  你的真诚,  苏西威尔逊
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规

我要回帖

更多关于 很高兴收到你的来信 的文章

随机推荐