想免费下载更多文档?
你可能喜欢热门搜索:
与grandpa相似词语
grandpa ['ɡraenpɑ:]
grandpa的意思、解释
& 复数形式:
1.&〈非正〉爷爷, 外公, (外)祖父, 姥爷, 老太爷
grandpa的用法例句
1. Grandpa's sacred cow is a hot bath and a bottle of whiskey. 祖父所向往的是一顿热水澡及一瓶威士忌酒。 2. Grandpa's sacred cows were a hot bath and a bottle of whiskey. 祖父所向往的是一顿热水澡及一瓶威士忌酒。 3. The little rogue had his grandpa's glasses on. 小淘气戴上了他祖父的眼镜。 4. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。 5. Her grandpa was in his coffin. 她的祖父已经死了。 6. His grandpa passed away last year. 他的爷爷/外公去年去世了。名词复数和动词三单练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
名词复数和动词三单练习
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢山东省东营市英语试卷
一、单选题(共20小题)
1.Good news! We'll have____one-day holiday in order to celebrate the 70th
annzversary(纪念日)of the victory in World War II.
A.a B.an C.the D./
2.When is th.e World Book and Copyrig'h,t Day(世界读书日)? It's____23 April.
A.in B.at C.on D.during
3.We can't make a sandwich without _________
A.bread B.onions
C.yogurt D.tomatoes
4.Ta_ri Apps(打车软件)can help us travel around more easily.____more and more people like using them.
A.Or B.So C.And D.But
5.On snowy days,a driver must drive as____as possible.
A.fast B.slowly
C.wisely D.carefully
6.Whose iPhone 6+is it?
I'm looking for it here and there.
A.I B.Me C.Mine D.Myself
7.I love the air
it rains because it smells fresh.
A.since B.after
C.before D.whenever
interesting TV program 6/Running Man" is !
I watch it every week.
A.How B.What
C.What a D.What an
9.Which way do you prefer, reading online or reading on paper?
Sometimes I read online, sometimes I read on paper.
A.Both B.None
C.Either D.Neither
10.It is a world of flowers in spring in Dongying. You can see flowers______
A.here B.there
C.somewhere D.everywhere
11.Police: What's in your wallet? Owner: There
some money and two tickets for today's e-sports competition.
A.is B.was C.are D.were
12.Drinking alcoh.ol ( 白酒) can be______ your brains. So people in China aren't
allowed to drink it if they are younger than 18.
A.good at B.good with
C.harmful to D.thirsty for
is it from your new neighborhood to Dongying Lotus (雪莲) Theatre? About twenty minutes' ride.
A.How far B.How long
C.How much D.How soon
14.  It is reported that nearly
foreign kids joined a British boarding school last
year, and a third of them came from China.
A.nine thousand B.nine thousands
C.nine thousand of D.nine thousands of
15.This apple watch is expensive. Do you have any
ones7 Yes, Madam. Look, this one is¥4188, and that one costs only¥2588.
A.cheap B.cheaper
C.cheapest D.the cheapest
16.Could you please teach me _
to give out "Red enve/ope"(红包) on WeChat? Sure.Let me show you.
A.how B.why C.when D.where
17.Everyone should have dreams. With dreams and hard work, anything amazing can be_____
A.met B.created
C.expected D.practiced
18.Girl: I'm____
the trip which we can go whenever we want to go. Boy: You'll take me, and I'll take the money.
A.taking part in B.taking care of
C.looking back at D.looking forward to
19.The actions and words of celebrities(名人)can have a great
because many people may follow them.So they should pay more attention to their behavior and speech.
A.change B.surprise
C.progress D.influence
20.Chris wants to know____"truth.or dare(真心话大冒险游戏)”at your birthday party. Yes.But if he doesn't like it, we'll play guessing games instead.
A.who will play B.whether we played
C.if we will play D.why we are going to play
二、阅读理解(共5小题)
阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A.B.C.D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。
One day Frank was walking with his mother when they came toa pretty garden.Frank looked in, and saw that it had clean g'ravel(碎石)walks and beautiful flowers.
He called to his mother and said, 6/Mum, come and look at this pretty garden.1 wish I might open the gate, and walk in.”
The gardener(园丁)heard what Frank said, and kindly invited him and his mother to come into the garden.
Frank's mother thanked the man.Then she said to her son, “Frank, if I take you to walk in this garden, you must take care not to medclle(乱动)with anything in it.”
Frank walked along the tidy gravel walks, and looked at everything, but touched nothing that he saw.
He did not step on any of the borders(草坪边的狭长花坛),and was careful that his clothes should not brush the tops of the flowers so that he might not break them.
The gardener was much pleased(满意的)with Frank, because he was so careful to behave well.He showed him the seeds, and told him the name of many of the flowers and plants.
While Frank was admiring the beauty of a flower,a little boy came to the gate, and finding it locked, he shook it hard.But it would not open.Then he said, “Let me in.Let me in.Will you not let me in this garden?"
“No," said the gardener,“1 will not let you in, Tom.When I let you in yesterday you meddled with my flowers, and pulled some of my fruit. I do not choose to let a boy into my garden who meddles with the plants."
Tom looked ashamed, and when he found that the gardener would not let him in, he went slowly away.
Frank saw and felt how much happier a boy may be by not meddling with what does not belong to him.
He and his mother then continued their walk in the garden, and enjoyed the day very much.Before they left, the gardener gave each of them some pretty flowers.
1.Frank couldn't see____in the garden.
C.flowers
D.animals
2.Tom did everything except______.
A.meddling with the flowers
B.pulling some fruit
C.admiring the beauty of plants
D.shaking the door hard
3.Which is NOT true about Frank?_________________.
A.He touched nothing in the garden
B.He didn't step on the borders of the garden
C.He didn't have a good time in the garden
D.He tried not to brush the top of the flowers with his clothes
4.The gardener didn't______________.
A.show Frank any seeds
B.let Tom in the garden a second time
C.give Frank and his mother any flowers
D.tell Frank the names of many of the flowers
5.We can learn from the story that____________.
A.it is bad manners to break flowers
B.you'll be happy if you're friendly to others
C.no one wants to make friends with sel.fish.(自私的)people
D.you may be happy if you don't meddle with the things of others
阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A.B.C.D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。   Here is a dog with a lantern (灯)in his mouth,
he is looking for his master(主人).
Carlo, a lovely dog, had been taught to be useful.The roads, in the place where his master lived, were often so bad that it was not safe for any person to go out without a light on dark nights.
So Carlo's master taught him to carry a lant and he did it as steadily(稳固地) as any boy could have done.
Carlo never trotted(小跑) too far before his master so that the bright light of the lantern might guide his master's steps.
When he came to a deep rut(车辙)or hole in the road, he would turn round to his master, seemed to say, 6/Take care, there is a hole here."
The dog's master lived about
and when he could not get home before dark, Carlo used to be sent to him with the lantern.Carlo knew where to go.He also knew the road which his master would take.
But Carlo didn't always find his master right away.When he reached the town, he would run off to a house where his master often was.Still holding his lantern, he would scratch at the street-door with his feet and bark(吠叫); as much as to say,
6/Here am I,   Master, wit h the lantern, are you ready for home? "   Someone would perhaps come to the door and say, 6/Your master is not here." Carlo would g'rowl(嘟哝), seemed to say, "Then he is somewhere else, and I must find him."   He would then run off to one house after another, until he found his master, then the two went home together. 1.The roads in the place where Carlo's master lived were_____________.
C.dangerous for people to go out
D.full of deep ruts and holes 2.The master taught Carlo___________.
A.to speak
B.where to go to look for him
C.to know the road which he would take
D.to carry the lantern to guide his steps at night 3.When Carlo came to the bad part of the road,he__________.
B.growled
C.turned round to his master
D.scratched at the ground 4.The meaning of the underlined word “scra tch ,' is___________.
D.扒,抓 5.The best title for the story is____________.
A.A dog and his master
B.The dog with the lantern
C.How a dog guide his master's step
D.How a dog found his master
阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A.B.C.D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。   I am 22.I used to work in a hotel.It was boring.   One day a guest and I had a conversation.She asked me, 6/Do you like your job?" I was sad because I knew the answer.“No".
She was 74 and gave me the most beautiful advice that I remember in all my life:6/You are too young to hate your job, young man.Go to get your passport and start your adventure(冒险)."   So I did.   Since I was a little kid I was dreaming to know Europe.So next day I had my passport.And one we ek later, my plane tickets.   It was impossible to have a long holiday. So I resig'ned(辞职). My boss said I was crazy.My friends said that I was not responsible.Ijust paid no attention to those voices.   It was Europe in winter.Not the best time to travel there.But Europe in winter is really cheap.   I packed some books, a camera, 4 shirts, 2 pants, a coat, gloves, 2 pairs of walking shoes, candies and music to give away.   I had little money.I just walked and walked. I went to high mountains and big cities.saw some beautiful sunsets(日落).I heard some of the best musicians (for free).I discovered that there was still love in the world.I realized that sunrises are not always blue or yellow.Sometimes they mix.I spent 22 days and $1,500 (including the plane tickets).What I did to save money:   1.Used Couch,Sur fing'(沙发客 ).   2.Ate 20-cents bread.   3.Went to Burger King to get free potato chips and water.   4.Learned to cook.   5.Talked with /oca/(当地的) people. They always know where to do cool and cheap   6.Only went to free museums (only in England).   Until this point in my life, I never had a clear idea of how to deal with my life.Now I do.I want to be a photographer so that I caninspire(激励) people with my pictures.Thanks to this travel.Thanks to that lady. 1.Why did the old lady advise the man to have an adventure? Because___________.
A.he was poor
B.she was old
C.he didn't like his job
D.he wanted to know Europe 2.After the man resigned, what possibly did his friend say to him?___________
A.Are you crazy?
B.Guy, you should be responsible.
C.A wise decision. Have a good time.
D.It's not a best time to travel in winter. 3.What didn't the man take with him?___________.
A.Money or books
B.Clothes or music
C.Camera or passport
D.Food or mobile phone 4.In order to save money, he___________.
A.lived in hotels
B.ate bread and hamburgers
C.worked as a cook
D.tried to find places to do cool and cheap stuff 5.Why did he say 6/Thanks to this travel. Thanks to that lady."? Because the travel and
the lady__________.
A.inspired him
B.let him know how to deal with his life
C.let him hear some of the best musicians
D.let him discover that there was still love in the world
阅读下列短文,然后从每小题A.B.C.D四个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳答案。   There are many colors in nature.But do you think that a color has weight? I think you'll say 6/no".But I'm afraid you are wrong.If you don't believe it, you may do a small erperz'ment(实验).   First,put two objects with the same weight into two boxes.Then cover the boxes.   Third, u:rap(色裹) one box with a red piece of paper, the other one with a white piece of paper.OK.Now hold the boxes with your hand one by one.It is certain that you will think the red one is a little heavier.   Why do you think so? A scientist found that different colors have different weights in man's mind.That is to say, every color has its own weight in our mind.   The scientist told us that colors also have smell.Can you smell the color? Of course not.Then why did the scientist say S07 That is because every color stands for (代表) a kind of light with a certain wavelength,(波长).It reaches our brain through sense org'ans   According to this discovery, scientists say that people accept the colors they like, and refuse the colors they hate.So your body and mind will be healthy by using the colors you like.Or you'll be nervous or even get ill. For eram p/e (例如) ,
you like blue and hate red.If you stay in a room with red windows, wallpaper and furniture(家具) for two hours, you'll feel you have been there for four hours.But if the room is blue, you'll feel you have been there for only an hour. And, if a person walks out of a blue room and into a red room, his temperature will rise.   That means our body temperature will change with different colors. 1.From the experiment, we know that_________.   A.the two boxes have the same weight   B.colors can change the weight of an object   C.the red paper is heavier than the white paper   D.colors have different weights in people's mind 2.From the fourth paragraph, we can infer(推断)____.   A.the smell of colors is changeable(可变的)   B.people can sense the light from colors   C.people can smell the colors through the nose   D.all the colors have the same smell for the blind 3.Which of the following is true?____.   A.White color is heavier than red color   B.People may get ill if they refuse the colors they don't like   C.People can stay longer in red rooms than in blue rooms   D.People's body temperature will change with different colors 4.We can infer from the last paragraph that____.   A.red color is bad for our health   B.people may get nervous in a red room   C.blue color can raise(提升)our body temperature   D.colors can influence our mood(情绪)and health 5.The passage is probably____.   A.a short novel   B.a news report   C.a science report   D.an advertisement
阅读文章,根据要求回答下面的问题。   There was a time when New York City buildings were almost all the same height.   Today you can see buildings of different heights that seem to touch the sky.They are called skyscrapers(摩天大楼).They shape the famous New York City skyline.   It started about 90 years ago.It began like a race.This wasn't a race down the street or around a track(跑道).It was a race for the sky.Who was racing? Buildings were.   Their builders were actually racing to build the world's tallest skyscraper.
The race started slowly.
First came the Woolworth Building, in 1913.It rose 792 feet(英尺) on the southern side of the city.
Then the race heated up.   In1930, two skyscrapers were nearing completion.The Bank of Manhattan Building was finished first.It rose up t0 927 feet into the sky.Builders were then putting a round roo,’(屋顶)on the top of the Chrysler Building.It rose up t0 925 feet.The Bank of Manhattan, two feet taller, seemed to be the winner.
A few weeks later, New Yorkers saw a strange sight(景象).The day that the Chrysler Building was to be completed, workers raised a shiny metal, spire(尖顶)through the top of the building, adding 121 feet to the building's height! At l,048 feet,the Chrysler Building was now the world's tallest.
But the race was not over. A year later, in 1931, the Empire State Building became the new winner.84At l,250 feet, it was the world's tallest building.
In 1973, even that record was broken.Builders finished the World Trade Center.At 1,368 feet high, it rose above all other buildings in New York City.
Time goes on.As technology improves, taller buildings are being built.The race is still on. A.根据短文内容简要回答问题。   1.Which skyscrapers had been the world's tallest buildings? Please list them.  2.During which period of the time did the race heat up? B.将下列句子译成汉语。   3.Today you can see buildings of different heights that seem to touch the sky.  4.At l,250 feet, it was the world's tallest building C.5.请给短文拟一个适当的英文标题。
三、单词拼写(共2小题)
阅读下面短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空(必要时可加情态动词或助动词)。
I'm sitting outside grandpa's pig'eon lo ft(鸽子房)and waiting for Goldie to comehome.I'm really nervous about it because I(1)____(ask) to do an important job.
Goldie is grandpa's champion(冠军)
racing pigeon.She's famous because she (2)____(win)lots of cups.This morning she had a race-flew two hundred miles away with lots of other pigeons.And now she (3)____(race) back home.
Come on, Goldie.Come on.Goldie!" That's me, calling Goldie back home.But l can't see her yet.
I really want Goldie to win this race.1 want to give grandpa the good news when I (4)____(see) him tonight in hospital.My eyes search the blue sky.Still no sign of Goldie.
“Calm(镇静)down,Danny!”I tell myself.
But it's hard to be calm.This job is very important.I'll tell you why.
Before the race, they (5)____(put)a ring on every pigeon's leg.When Goldie comes back, I've got to catch her (6)____(take)her ring off, as fast as I can, and put it in a little metal tube(管子),then put that tube in grandpa's special clock.That records the time that Goldie finished the race.It should be grandpa's job.But while he (7) ____ (prepare) for the race, he fell ill suddenly and was sent to the hospital.
So that's why I'm nervous, waiting for Goldie.I'm getting more nervous every minute, because Goldie (8)____(be)here by now.But the sky is blue and empty.“(9)____(not worry)”I tell myself.“Goldie always comes back.”But where is she? What I (10)____ (tell) grandpa?
1 wait until it's nearly dark.1 give up! Then l lock the other pigeons in the loft. I've got to see grandpa tonight at the hospital.
阅读短文,根据短文内容及首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。   Children don't go to school on Saturdays and Sundays, but they usually have homework to do over the weekend.Some do their homework on Friday afternoon.   (1)T____they can enjoy the whole weekend.Others decide to (2)r____ first and do their homework on Sunday afternoon.   Saturday morning is a popular time for sports and other activities.A lot of schools have sports matches against other schools.Sports centres are usually very (3) b_
too.They usually have classes for different things like tennis, basketball, swimming and so on.
Saturday afternoon is normally the time for professional sports matches.There's always lots of sport on TV.Most rugby and football matches (4) s
at three o'clock.   In the evening, most people want some kind of entertainmentc(娱乐).Older teenagers go to the cinema or they go dancing at a club.At home, the television has many (5) p
for family entertainment, such as The X Factor Merlin or Doctor Who.   On Sunday mornings, people often have alie-in (懒觉). That means that they get up (6) 1
than they do during the week.Some people go to church on Sunday mornings.Families often have a big Sunday lunch together.The meal is usually roast meat (beef, chicken, etc.) with (7) v
.And there's usually a big pudding, too.   After that, a lot of adults spend the afternoon having a nap ( =sleeping) in front of the TV!   Shopping centers are popular (8) p
to go on Sunday afternoons.All the big shops are open usually 11 a.m.to5p.m.,(9) bmost smaller shops are closed all day.   Then it's Sunday evening, and your parents say: Come on, it's school (10)a_ tomorrow.So it's time to do your homework if you haven't done it yet, then pack your school bag and have an early night.
四、书面表达(共1小题)
28.Suppose your class is having a discussion about what kind of friends you would like to have. Please write about your opinion(s)and give reasons.(假设你们班级正在进行一场讨论,主题是关于希望拥有什么样的朋友,请谈谈你的想法和理由。) 要求: 1.文中不得出现真实姓名和校名; 2.80-100词。
1.考点:冠词
试题解析: 句意:好消息!为了庆祝抗日战争胜利70周年,我们将有一个一天的假期。a/an一个,是不定冠词,表示泛指,修饰可数名词单数。an用于元音发音开头的单词前;the 这个,表示特指。a one-day holiday一个一天的假期,故应选A。
2.考点:介词/介词短语
试题解析: 句意:-世界读书日是什么时候?-是在4月23日。in 用于泛指在上午、下午或晚上;用在季节、月份、年代的前面;at在具体的某一时刻;on在具体某一天;或具体某一天的上午、下午或晚上;during 在……期间。4月23日是具体的一天,故选C。
3.考点:名词
试题解析: 句意:没有面包我们不能制作三明治。bread面包;onions洋葱;yogurt 酸奶;tomatoes西红柿。制作三明治需要面包,其他东西都是可以不需要的。因此根据句意应该选A。
4.考点:连词/连接词
试题解析: 句意:打车软件能帮助我们更轻松的旅行。因此越来越多的人们喜欢使用它们。Or否则,或者;So因此,所以,表示因果关系;And和,而且,表示并列;But但是,表示转折。根据句意可知,第一句话是原因,第二句是结果,因此应选B。
5.考点:副词
试题解析: 句意:在下雪天里,司机必须尽可能小心的开车。fast快的;slowly慢地;wisely明智地;carefully仔细地。这四个选项中的词都是副词,用来修饰句中的谓语动词drive。根据句意可知,下雪天,司机开车要小心,故应选D。
6.考点:代词/不定代词
试题解析: 句意:-这是谁的苹果6手机?-我的,我正在到处找它呢。I 我,人称代词主格形式;Me我,人称代词宾格形式;Mine我的,名词性物主代词;myself我自己,反身代词。根据句意可知,Whose是问东西是谁的,因此我们应该用物主代词来回答这个问题。mine将相当于My iPhone 6.故选C。
7.考点:连词/连接词
试题解析: 句意:我喜欢雨后的空气,因为它闻起来非常新鲜。since自从;after在……之后;before在……之前;whenever无论什么时候。这四个选项都是可以表示时间的连词,根据常识我们知道,下雨之后的空气是非常新鲜的,因此应该选B。
8.考点:祈使句/感叹句
试题解析: 句意:《奔跑吧,兄弟》是多么有趣的一个电视节目啊!我每周都看。How 多么;What多么,他们都可以引导感叹句,句型是What a/an +形容词+单数可数名词或者What +形容词+复数名词或不可数名词;How +形容词+a/an+单数可数名词或How+形容词或副词。根据句意可知,《奔跑吧,兄弟》是一个电视节目,是可数名词,空后的Interesting又是元音发音开头的,故应选D。
9.考点:代词/不定代词
试题解析: 句意:-你更喜欢哪种方式,网上阅读还是读报纸?-两个都喜欢。有时候我在网上阅读,有时候看报纸。Both两者都;None一个也没有,表示三个或三个以上;Either或者……或者……,两者中任何一个;Neither两者都不。根据句意可知,说话人这两种方式都喜欢。故选A。
10.考点:副词
试题解析: 句意:春天东营就是一个花的世界,到处你都可以看到花。here这儿;there那儿;somewhere某个地方;everywhere每个地方,到处。根据句意可知,春天的东营是花的世界,因此处处都可以看到花,故选D。
11.考点:主谓一致
试题解析: 句意:警察:你的钱包里有什么?失主:里面有一些钱,还有两张今天电子运动比赛的门票。is是,单数形式;was是is的过去式形式;are是,复数形式;were是are的过去式。根据句意可知,这里使用的是there be句型,表示“有……”,并且这个对话用的是一般现在时态,故排除B和D。there be句型中,be动词的单复数形式应根据就近原则,这里some money是不可数名词,因此应该用单数,故选A。
12.考点:词组/短语
试题解析: 句意:喝白酒可能对你的大脑有害。因此在中国如果你在18岁以下,就不允许喝酒。be good at擅长做某事;be good with对某人友好;be harmful to 对……有害;be thirsty for渴望……。根据句意可知,喝白酒对大脑是有害的,故应选C。
13.考点:词组/短语
试题解析: 句意:-从你的新小区到雪莲剧院有多远?-骑车大约需要20分钟。How far多远,提问距离;How long多长时间,对一段时间提问;How much多少,修饰不可数名词,提问数量;多少钱,提问价格;How soon多快,多久。根据对话的意思和下面的回答可知这里问的是距离,故选A。
14.考点:数词/量词
试题解析: 句意:据报道去年将近九千名外国小孩参加了英国的寄宿学校,其中三分之一来自中国。nine thousand 9千;nine thousands形式不对,thousand跟数词连用时,不用复数形式;nine thousand of形式不对,不跟of 短语;nine thousands of形式不对。因此应选A。
15.考点:形容词
试题解析: -这个苹果手表是非常贵的,你有没有更便宜一点的?-是的,夫人。看,这块手表是4188元,那一块是2588元。cheap便宜的;cheaper更便宜的,是cheap的比较级形式;cheapest最便宜的,是最高级形式;the cheaper表示两个中较便宜的一个。根据句意可知,这里是把其他手表跟苹果手表相比较,说话人想要一个更便宜一点的,故应该用比较级形式,选B。
16.考点:句意理解
试题解析: 句意:-请你教我怎样在微信上发红包好吗?-当然可以了,让我来告诉你。how怎样;why为什么;when什么时候;where在哪里。根据句意Let me show you可知,对方不知道怎样发红包,因此应该选A。
17.考点:动词/动词短语
试题解析: 句意:每个人都应该有梦想。有了梦想和努力的工作,任何奇迹都可以被创造。met遇见,相遇;created创造;expected期望,期待;practiced练习,实践。根据句意可知,有了梦想和努力的工作,一切都可以创造出来。故应选B。
18.考点:动词/动词短语
试题解析: 句意:女孩:我盼望着一次我们可以想去哪儿就去哪儿的旅行。男孩:你可以带上我,我会带上钱。taking part in参加活动;taking care of 照顾;looking back at回顾;looking forward to 盼望,期待。根据句意可知,这个女孩盼望着一次说走就走的旅行,故应选D。
19.考点:动词/动词短语
试题解析: 句意:名人的行为和说过的话可能会有很大的影响,因为很多人都会效仿他们。因此他们应该更加注意他们的行为和言语。change 变化,改变;surprise惊奇,吃惊;progress进步;influence影响。根据句意可知,名人的行为和语言对人们是有很大的影响的,故应选D。
20.考点:宾语从句
试题解析: 句意:-Chris想知道在你的生日晚会上我们是否会玩真心话大冒险的游戏。-是的,但是如果他不喜欢,我们就玩猜谜游戏。who will play谁会玩;whether we played我们是否玩过;if we will play我们是否会玩;why we are going to play我们为什么打算玩。根据句意可知,这里的事情是还没有发生的,应该用一般将来时态,而且这里宾语从句的引导词是if或者whether,表示是否。故应选C。
21.考点:人物传记/故事类阅读
试题解析:这篇短文讲述的是Frank去了一个美丽的花园玩,他按照园丁说的,没有乱动花园里的花,在花园里玩得非常开心。当他看到另外一个男孩因为乱动花园里的花而没有被允许进来的时候,他因为没有乱动花园里的东西而感到开心。 1.D推理判断题。根据文意可知,Frank是去了一个花园,再根据He showed him the seeds,以及后面园丁说的话When I let you in yesterday, you meddled with my flowers, and pulled some of my fruit可知,花园里有花、有果实和种子,但是没有提到动物,故Frank在花园里看不到动物,故选D。 2.C细节理解题。根据短文中he shook it hard.以及后面园丁说的话“1 will not let you in, Tom. When I let you in yesterday, you meddled with my flowers, and pulled some of my fruit.
I do not choose to let a boy into my garden who meddles with the plants."可知,Tom使劲摇动花园的门,来到花园里后,乱动花园里的花,摘果实,但是没有欣赏花的美丽,故应选C。 3.C推理判断题。根据短文的最后He and his mother then continued their walk in the garden, and enjoyed the day very much.可知,Frank在花园里和妈妈玩得非常开心,故C说的是不对的。根据looked at everything, but touched nothing that he saw.可知A是对的;根据He did not step on any of the borders可知B是对的;根据was careful that his clothes should not brush the tops of the flowers so that he might not break them可知D是对的。 4.B 细节理解题。根据短文中Will you not let me in this garden?" “No," said the gardener,“1 will not let you in, Tom.可知,当Tom还想去花园里的时候,园丁拒绝了他,没有让他再次进入花园,故应选B。根据He showed him the seeds、Before they left, the gardener gave each of them some pretty flowers.、told him the name of many of the flowers and plants.可知,A、C和D都是园丁做过的事情,故选B。 5.D主旨大意题。根据文意可知,这篇短文讲述的是Frank去了一个美丽的花园玩,他按照园丁说的,没有乱动花园里的花。而且他也因为没有乱动花园里的东西而感到开心。因此从这篇短文中我们可以知道,如果我们不乱动别人的东西,我们可能会非常开心。故应选D。
答案:1.D2.C3.C4.B5.D
22.考点:人物传记/故事类阅读
试题解析:这篇短文给我们讲述了一个聪明可爱的小狗,因为他的主人住的地方路很难走,于是主人就教他用嘴叼着灯照明。于是主人晚上没有回来的时候,他就会叼着灯,去给主人照明。他还会去主人在的那个小镇,挨家挨户的去找他的主人 1.A 细节理解题。根据短文中Carlo, a lovely dog, had been taught to be useful. The roads, in the place where his master lived, were often so bad that it was not safe for any person to go out without a light on dark nights. 可知,Carlo居住的地方道路非常的糟糕,晚上没有灯走夜路的话,非常的不安全。由此可知选A。 2.D 细节理解题。根据短文中So Carlo's master taught him to carry a lant 以及the bright light of the lantern might guide his master's steps.可知,Carlo教他的小狗在晚上为他带着一盏灯,这样灯光就能为他照亮。由此可知选D。 3.C细节理解题。根据短文第四、五短的描述可知,当走到难走的那段路的时候,小狗会走在主人的附近,嘴里叼着等,给主人照亮道路。由此可知选C。 4.D 词义猜测题。根据短文的大意可知,这篇短文讲述了一只给主人照明的小狗,他晚上的时候给主人照亮回家的路。当他找到主人的时候,根据Still holding his lantern, he would scratch at the street-door with his feet and bark(吠叫);可知,他仍然用最叼着等,用他的脚去扒门,并且吠叫。似乎是在告诉主人他来了。从这个句子结构来看,scratch是一个动词,再结合句意,小狗应该用脚去扒们,故应选D。 5.B主旨大意题。这篇短文给我们讲述了一个聪明可爱的小狗,他的主人住的地方路很难走,于是他晚上就会叼着灯,去给主人照明。他还会去主人在的那个小镇,挨家挨户的去找他的主人。由此可知B选项The dog with the lantern最能概括短文的大意,故选B。
答案:1.A2.D3.C4.D5.B
23.考点:人物传记/故事类阅读
试题解析:这篇短文讲述的是作者开始在一个宾馆工作,他并不喜欢这个工作。偶尔和一位女士聊天的时候,那位女士建议他去冒险。作者接受了建议,辞去了工作,开始了旅行。通过这次旅行,作者重要知道自己想要什么样的生活。 1.C 细节理解题。根据短文的开头You are too young to hate your job, young man. Go to get your passport and start your adventure(冒险 ).可知,当作者在一个旅馆工作的时候,他和一位女士谈起话来,那个女士知道作者不喜欢自己的工作,于是就建议作者拿起护照,开始自己的冒险。由此可知答案是C。 2.B 推理判断题。根据短文中My friends said that I was not responsible可知,当作者辞职之后,他的朋友们都说他是不负责任的。因此如果是作者的朋友的话,应该对他说:嘿,兄弟,你应该有点责任心。故选B。 3.D 细节理解题。根据短文中I packed some books, a camera, 4 shirts, 2 pants, a coat, gloves, 2 pairs of walking shoes, candies and music to give away.可知,作者打包了一些书、一个照相机、4件衬衫、2条裤子、一个大衣、手套、两双鞋、蜡烛和音乐。由此可知,作者没有带食物和手机,故选D。 4.D细节理解题。根据短文中作者介绍的在旅行时,他的省钱攻略第5条中我们可以知道,为了省钱,作者经常和当地的人谈话,因为他们知道哪里的东西比较便宜。其他选项不符合文意,故选D。 5.B 推理判断题。根据短文的最后一段中Until this point in my life, I never had a clear idea of how to deal with my life. Now I do.可知,通过这次旅行,作者清楚的知道了自己想要什么样的生活,所以他要感谢这次旅行。并且这次旅行的建议是那位女士给他的,所以他也感谢那位女士。故应选B。
答案:1.C2.B3.D4.D5.B
24.考点:人物传记/故事类阅读
试题解析:试题分析:你知道颜色是有重量的吗?你知道我们可以感觉到颜色吗?你知道颜色可以影响我们的情绪和健康吗?这些事实可能我们从来都没听说过,但是短文中作者给我们呈现的就是科学家们的报告,还有具体的实验来证明这些。 1.D 细节理解题。根据短文第三段中Why do you think so? A scientist found that different colors have different weights in man's mind. That is to say, every color has its own weight in our mind可知,科学家发现不同的颜色在我们的思想里有不同的重量。故应选D。 2.B 细节理解题。根据短文第四段的内容That is because every color stands for (代表) a kind of light with a certain wavelength,(波长). It reaches our brain through sense organs可知,每种颜色都代表一种波长的光,它能通过感觉器官传播到我们的大脑,因此人们能感觉到颜色。由此可知选B。 3.D推理判断题。根据短文最后一段中For example (例如) ,
you like blue and hate red …And, if a person walks out of a blue room and into a red room, his temperature will rise.可知,颜色会影响人们的健康。作者举了一个例子,加入你喜欢蓝色,讨厌红色,如果你从一个蓝色的房间,走进一个红色的房间,你的体温就会升高。由此可知D选项是正确的。 4.D推理判断题。根据短文的最后一段scientists say that people accept the colors they like, and refuse the colors they hate. So your body and mind will be healthy by using the colors you like.可知,科学家们发现人们会接受自己喜欢的颜色,拒绝自己讨厌的颜色,因此使用我们喜欢的颜色,我们的身体和大脑就会是健康的。由此可知,颜色能影响我们的情绪和健康。故选D。 5.C主旨大意题。这篇短文给我们讲述了一些关于颜色的我们从来都没想过的事实。例如,颜色是有重量的,人们能感觉到颜色,颜色能影响我们的心情和健康等。由此可见,这篇短文应该是一个科学报告,短文中多处出现A scientist found that、The scientist told us that、scientists say that等。故应选C。
答案:1.D2.B3.D4.D5.C
25.考点:阅读回答问题
试题解析:这篇短文给我们讲述的是纽约摩天大楼的比赛,从90年前起,纽约建起了很多的摩天大楼,他们就像是在比赛一样,一个建筑比一个更高。从1930年到1931年,比赛更加激烈,一座座的摩天大楼建筑起来。而且随着科技的发展,更高的大楼在建筑起来,比赛仍在继续。 1.这篇短文给我们讲述了世界上著名的摩天大楼,在短文中提到了很多摩天大楼,其中有the famous New York City skyline、the Woolworth Building,、The Bank of Manhattan Building、the Chrysler Building、the Empire State Building等。 2.根据短文第三段中的介绍可知,从1930年起,Then the race heated up,比赛升温了。先是The Bank of Manhattan Building was finished firs,紧跟着是Builders were then putting a round roof(屋顶)on the top of the Chrysler Building。然后But the race was not over.
A year later, in 1931, the Empire State Building became the new winner到1931年,帝国大厦成为了最高的建筑。 3.buildings of different heights这个短语中of 短语做的是后置定语,修饰前面的名词buildings;另外,这个句子中还有一个that引导的定语从句,修饰先行词buildings。seem to do sth.好像去做某事;touch触摸。 4.at 1,250 feet以……的高度,是一个介词短语,feet是一个长度单位,英尺。the world’s tallest building世界上最高的建筑物。根据文意可知,这里说的是1931年,帝国大厦建成后,它以1,250英尺的高度,成为世界上最高的建筑物。 5.这篇短文给我们讲述的是纽约摩天大楼的比赛,从90年前起,纽约建起了很多的摩天大楼,他们就像是在比赛一样,一个建筑比一个更高。从1930年到1931年,比赛更加激烈,一座座的摩天大楼建筑起来。而且随着科技的发展,更高的大楼在建筑起来,比赛仍在继续。因此这篇短文最好的题目是A race for the sky。
答案:A 1.The Woolworth Building, the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Building and the World Trade Center.2.From 1930 to 1931.B 3.今天你可以看到不同高度的建筑物,它们似乎可以解除天空。4.以1250英尺的高度,它成为世界上最高的建筑物。C 5.Race for the sky/A race for the sky
26.考点:用单词适当形式填空
试题解析:试题分析:这篇短文讲述的是作者的爷爷养了很多鸽子,其中Goldie是最有名的,它赢得过很多奖杯。但是在准备一次比赛的过程中,作者的爷爷突然生病住院了。作者要代替爷爷等Goldie飞回来的时候,尽快摘掉它腿上的指环。作者等着Goldie,但是Goldie还没回来。 1.句意:我真的很为Goldie担心,因为我被要求去完成一项重要的工作。ask问,要求,是一个动词,常用于句型ask sb. to do sth.要求某人去做某事。跟文意可知,Goldie是一只鸽子,它赢得了很多比赛,这一次它又去参加一个重要的比赛。作者被要求等Goldie回来的时候,摘下它腿上的指环。因此这里使用的是这个句型的被动语态的形式,这句话用的是一般过去时,故填was asked。 2.句意:Goldie非常的出名,因为它赢过很多奖杯。win赢,是一个动词。根据句意可知,Goldie因为赢过很多奖杯而出名,这里应该使用现在完成时态,表示过去发生的动作对现在的影响,这句话的主语是she,第三人称单数形式,故填has won。 3.句意:现在它正在飞回家的路上。race赛跑,比赛。根据文意可知,这里指的是鸽子Goldie参加的一次比赛。根据句意和句中的now可知,现在Goldie正在飞回家的路上,因此应该用现在进行时,故填is racing。 4.句意:我真的想让Goldie赢得这次比赛,我想今天晚上去医院看望爷爷的时候,告诉他这个好消息。see看见,看望,是一个动词。根据句意可知,这句话使用的是一般现在时态,而且这句话的主语I是第一人称,故这里填原形see。 5.句意:在比赛之前,他们在每只鸽子的腿上放了一个指环。put放,放置,是一个动词。根据句意可知,这里说的是比赛之前的事情,应该用一般过去时态,这里应填过去式,故填put。 6.句意:当Goldie回来的时候,我必须抓住它,把它的指环尽快的取下来。take 拿走,带走。根据句意可知,当鸽子完成比赛的时候,要把他们腿上的指环取下来。这里用动词不定式to take在句中做目的状语。 7.句意:但是当他正为比赛做准备的时候,他突然病了,被送到了医院。prepare准备,是一个动词。根据句意可知,作者的爷爷在为比赛做准备的时候,突然生病了。这里说的是过去某个时候,正在发生的事情,应该用过去进行时,故填was preparing。 8.句意:我变得更加紧张了,因为到这个时候Goldie应该回来了。be back回来,是一个系表结构的短语。根据文意可知,根据作者的经验和对Goldie的了解,现在这个时候,它应该回来了。should这个情态动词,在这里表示根据生活经验、常识等做推测,后跟动词原形,故填should be。 9.句意:我告诉自己:“别担心,Goldie总是能飞回来。worry担心,焦虑,是一个动词。根据文意可知,这里是作者自己安慰自己不要担心,意思是否定的,而且应该是一个祈使句,故应填Don’t worry。 10.句意:但是它去哪儿了?我该怎么告诉爷爷呢?tell告诉,是一个动词。根据上文I want to give grandpa the good news when I see him tonight in hospital可知,今天晚上,作者要去医院看爷爷,这是一个将来的事情,故这里用一般将来时,故填am, going to tell。
答案:1.was asked2.has won3.is racing4.see5.put6.to take7.was preparing8.should be9.Don’t worry10.am, going to tell
27.考点:单词拼写
试题解析:这篇短文讲述的是人们是如何度过周末的,在周末的时候,孩子们既要完成家庭作业,还要有休息娱乐的时间。作者按照时间的顺序跟我们介绍了周末这两天人们通常会做的事情。 1.句意:有些学生在周五的下午做作业,这样他们就可以享受整个周末。then副词,然后,这样。根据文意可知,这里表示跟上句话的一个承接,有些学生们在星期五的下午就把作业做完,去享受整个周末的放松。故填Then。 2.句意:其他学生选择先放松,然后在周日的下午写作业。relax放松,是一个动词。根据句意可知,有些学生是到星期天的下午才写作业,所以先放松。根据句意这里也可以填rest,意思是休息。这句话中使用的句型是decide to do sth.,故这里填动词的原形。 3.句意:很多学校跟其他学校都有体育比赛。健身中心通常也很忙。busy忙的,形容词。根据文意Saturday morning is a popular time for sports and other activities可知,周六的上文通常是专业运动的时间,也就是说很多学生都在这个时候去运动,因此健身中心会比较忙。故填busy。 4.句意:大多数橄榄球和足球比赛在三点开始。start开始,是一个动词。根据这一段的开头Saturday afternoon is normally the time for professional sports matches. There’s always lots of sports on TV可知,周六的下午通常是职业比赛的时间,电视上有很多体育比赛,因此这里说的是橄榄球和足球比赛开始的时间。故填start。 5.句意:在家里,电视上有很多家庭娱乐的节目。program节目,是一个名词。根据句意可知,这里说的是电视上的节目,下句话还给我们举了两个例子,如X Factor Merlin和Doctor Who。many很多,修饰可数名词复数,故填programs。 6.句意:星期天早上,人们可以睡懒觉,那就是说他们可以比平常起床晚一点。later更晚,是late 的比较级形式。根据句意可知,这里表示星期天和一周其他几天的比较,在这天人们可以睡个懒觉,起床晚一点,故应填later。 7.句意:午饭通常是烤肉(牛肉、羊肉等)和蔬菜。vegetable蔬菜,是可数名词。根据文意可知,这里作者给我们介绍的是人们在周末的时候经常吃大餐,因此这个空填的应该是吃的东西。根据开头字母v我们可以推测出应该填vegetables,用复数表示各种各样的蔬菜。 8.句意:购物中心是人们在星期天下午最喜欢去的地方。place 地方,是一个名词。根据这一段的内容可知,星期天下午的时候,人们喜欢去购物中心。因为这句话中Shopping centers是复数形式,因此这里的place也应该用复数形式。 9.句意:所有的大商场通常从上午11点开放到下午5点,但是一些较小的商场全天关门。but但是,表示转折。根据句意可知,这里大商场和小商场是开放的时间是不一样的,因此这里应该用but来表示转折。 10.句意:然后到星期天晚上,你的父母就会说:来吧,明天又是上学的时候了。因此如果你没有完成作业,现在就到了做作业的时候了。again再,又。根据文意可知,到了星期天晚上,周末就快要过完了,第二天星期一又开始上学了。因此这里应该填again。
答案:1.Then2.relax/rest3.busy4.start5.programmes/programs6.later7.vegetables8.places9.but0.again
28.考点:提纲作文
试题解析: 这篇作文给我们设置的背景是你们班级正在进行一次关于朋友这个话题的讨论,要求我们谈谈自己希望拥有什么样的朋友。这是一个开放性的作文,具体的内容需要我们自己补充,并且用正确的英语表达出来。通过分析可知,这篇短文我们应主要使用一般现在时态,第一人称I来叙述。朋友这个话题是学生们非常熟悉的,有关的词汇、短语和句型,学生们也比较了解,因此写起来会比较得心应手。但是我们要注意的是,不仅仅使用合乎英语表达规范的英语,我们还要力图使短文表达的更加流畅。因此我们不光要把内容表达完整,还要使用一些较好的句型和句式,以增强短文的表现力,提升文章的档次。 写作亮点:这是一篇优秀的范文,短文中作者对于自己想要拥有的朋友的类型,给我们做了详细的描述,内容完整,意思通顺,表达也很清楚。作者主要表达了两个意思,他希望拥有的朋友的类型有两种,而且还讲述了理由。第一种Firstly, I need friends who are quiet,原因是I am a shy and quiet person. The thing that I like to best is reading books quietly. I want my friends to be the same as me;第二种是Secondly, I expect my friends to be funny and humorous,原因是I have much stress from school. So I hope my friends can make me laugh.。作者在短文中使用了定语从句、原因状语从句、宾语从句、非谓语动词等。这些高级句型的使用,使整篇短文的意思更加流畅、连贯。
答案:A possible version,Friends are important in our life.Everyone needs friends.What kind of friends do I want to have? I think I’d like to have two different kinds of friends.Firstly, I need friends who are quiet.I’m a shy and quiet person.The thing I like to do best is reading books quietly.I want my friends to be the same as me so that we can read together.Secondly, I expect my friends to be funny and humorous.I have much stress from school.So I hope my friend can make me laugh.
I wish that all of us can find friends.
该会员上传的其它文档:41 p.24 p.25 p.40 p.20 p.13 p.15 p.13 p.18 p.20 p.29 p.13 p.41 p.19 p.16 p.30 p.11 p.11 p.31 p.40 p.38 p.84 p.山东省东营市英语试卷 一、单选题(共20小题)1.Good ne..山东省东营市英语试卷 一、单选题(共20小题)1.Good news! We'll have____one-day holiday in order to celebrate the 70th
annzversary(纪念日)of the victory in World War II. A.a B.an C.the D./2.When is th.e World Book 相关文档docdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdocdoczippdfpdfpdfpdfpdfpdfpdf关于我们常见问题关注我们官方公共微信

我要回帖

更多关于 tooth的复数形式 的文章

随机推荐