有谁知道哇?i never go for meto...

on the go怎么理解
活跃,忙个不停,如:I've been on the go ever since eight o'clock this morning.我从早晨八点钟起就一直忙个不停.It's all on the go in the office today.今天办公室里忙得不可开交.收起词典例句
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
on the go是忙碌的意思如 life on the go,忙碌的人生 百度教育团队【海纳百川团】为您解答
扫描下载二维码有谁知道哇?i never go to school on the school bus这里的on是什么意思,可以换成take么?有人回答说on the school bus =take a school bus .take the school bus为什么不对呢?i usually take the bus to school.平时不是这样说的么
帮主腹黑攻宲
i usually take the bus to school是对的i never go to school on the school bus也是对的.这里on不能换成take是因为go是谓语动词,如果把on换成take,那么take也是谓语动词,这样语法就错了.on bus、in car是英语固定用法,这里做状语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
两种表达都对的!
用on 是做状语;用take做动词
扫描下载二维码有谁能帮忙翻译下《Old Records Never Die》这首歌的歌词吗?_百度知道
有谁能帮忙翻译下《Old Records Never Die》这首歌的歌词吗?
And if some folk laugh at youLet &#39.You can watch the waves roll by.Oem all laugh they never knew, to me it seemssome folk never dream,旋律很不错的,另外向大家推荐下这首歌.Old records never die.But music&#39.You can see it in their eyes.You can wats blown away.And it&#39.Old records never die,just when everything goes wrong.Old records never die.Old records never die.I feel a forcerebel with some other cause.Yesterday I heard them saya hero&#39.Os so hard to losesomeone who&#39。《Old Records Never Die》Ian HunterSometimes you realizethat there is an end to life.Play it rightthrough the nighttill mornre healing from a song, I did not seethe danger every day.Get you&#39,最好是听过的,so he s something in the air.Os close to you,很打动人,在歌声中感受到作者的意境后翻译出来的,喜欢有英语好点的人可以帮忙翻译下用翻译器翻译的就不用麻烦了哈.Old records never die.I can hear youand I know whyold records never die
提问者采纳
我给你推荐几个类似的歌.生命永无止境Yesterday I heard them say昨日我听说a hero&#39.老唱片永不褪色Get you's blown away.老唱片永不褪色Old records never die.为你带来黎明的曙光And if some folk laugh at you若有人嘲笑你Let &#39.老唱片永不褪色这歌我听了几遍Sometimes you realize有时候你会意识到that there is an end to life.老唱片永不褪色You can wats something in the air, to me it seems所有着一切对我而言some folk never dream.老唱片永不褪色You can watch the waves roll by.一位英雄随风而逝And it&#39,我没有看到the danger every day.这是他们做梦也想不到的I feel a force我感到了力量rebel with some other cause.当你诸事不顺.每日潜在的危险But music&#39.从他们的眼中看到了涟漪Old records never die.老唱片永不褪色Old records never die.让他们尽情嘲笑吧.你某个非常亲近的人Oh me,感觉是作者对音乐的感想,just when everything goes wrong:don's so hard to lose失败对他而言遥不可及someone who&#39,但音乐就像在空气中一样so he can play it anywhere.你看到他们眼中泛起泪水Old records never die.老唱片永不褪色I can hear you我可以听到你and I know why我也知道为什么ore healing from a song.不去理会其他因素Old records never die,但他们不知道Oem all laugh they never knew,音乐给你带来治愈Play it right音乐在你最需要的时候through the night划过静静的夜空till morning brings you light.你看到了波浪涟漪You can see it in their eyes, I did not see噢;s close to you.他可以到处演奏Old records never die,对前辈的一种敬意吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他1条回答
老旧的唱片《永不死》
伊恩·亨特
有时你实现
有结束生命。
昨天,我听到他们在说…
一个英雄的吹走。
和这里很难输
有人已经接近你。
哦,我没有看见
危险的每一天。
但是音乐什么东西在空中,
所以他可以玩任何地方。
老唱片永远不死。
让你治疗效果从一支歌,
当一切都错了。
到早晨给你带来光明。
如果一些民间笑话你的
就让他们都笑了,他们从来不知道。
哦,这些场景,对我来说它看起来的那样
一些民间永远不做梦。
我感觉到一种力量
叛军和一些其他原因。
老唱片永远不死。
老唱片永远不死。
你可以看海浪翻腾。
你能看到它在他们的眼睛。
老唱片永远不死。
老唱片永远不死。
你可以看海浪翻腾。...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道这歌名?有句歌词是“this is what i want,what i really really want&_百度知道
谁知道这歌名?有句歌词是“this is what i want,what i really really want&
谁知道这歌名?有句歌词是“this is what i want,what i really really want&急呢阿``就是想不出来名字``哪个晓得哇
我有更好的答案
Spice Girls
Yo Tell you what I want
What I really really want
So tell me what you want
What you really really want
I'll tell you what I want
What I really really want
So tell me what you want
I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna
Really really really wanna ziga ziga ha!
If you want my future
Forget my past
If you wanna get with me
Better make it fast
Now don't go wasting
My presure's time
Get your act together we could be just fine
If you wanna be my lover
You gotta get with my friends
Make it last forever
Friendship never ends
if you wanna be my lover
You have got to give
Taking is too easy but that'...
辣妹的 《Wanna Be 》
everybudy people
你听听是不是
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Whenever you go,whatever you do …是一首英文歌的歌词,请问有人知道这是什么歌吗?还有完整歌词.
Right Here Waiting Oceans apart,day after day,远隔重洋,日复一日,and I slowly go insane.我慢慢地变得要失常.I hear you voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,But it doesn't stop the pain.但这不能停止我的悲伤.If I see you next to never,如果再也不能与你相见,How can we say forever?又怎能说我们到永远?Wherever you go,whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,I will be right
我就在这里等候你.Whatever it takes,不管怎么样,Or how my heart breaks,不管我多哀伤,I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你.I took for granted all the times 我一直认为 That I thought would last somehow.你我会情长义久.I hear the laughter,我听见你的笑声 I taste the tear,我品尝眼泪,But I can't get near you now.但此刻不能接近你.Oh,can't you see,baby,哦,宝贝,难道你不懂 You've got me going crazy?你已使我发疯?Wherever you go,whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,I will be right
我就在这里等候你.Whatever it takes,不管怎么样,Or how my heart breaks,不管我多哀伤,I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你.I wonder 我试问 How we can survive this romance,我们如何熬过这浪漫情.But in the end 但到最后 If I'm with you 如果我与你同在 I'll take the chance.我要抓住这个机会.Oh,can't you see it,baby,哦,宝贝,难道你不懂 You've got me going crazy?你已使我发疯?Wherever you go,whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,I will be right
我就在这里等候你.Whatever it takes,不管怎么样,Or how my heart breaks,不管我多哀伤,I will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你.Waiting for you.等候你.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 never go for me 的文章

随机推荐