To smile to, hide sadn...

I have to hide and Shirk with Smile,maybe that is the only way i can get back to normal,Wish you happiness forever..
逗号后面的may前面加个and ;normal后面加个名词或者把它改成相同意思的其他名词;normal后面把逗号改成句号
请问这句子还有其他错误吗?谢谢
I have to hide and Shirk with Smile,and maybe that is the only way i can get back to normal life,Wish you happiness forever..
I要大写 life后面是句号 Shirk Smile不必大写 把第一句改成 I have to shirk my smile 否则语法不对
呃,可是我想表达这个意思,请问有办法修改吗,谢谢!
I have to hide and shirk with smile,and maybe that is the only way I can get back to normal life. Wish you happiness forever..
shirk后面不能加with 所以必须把With去掉 加个my
呃,我想表达的是“我不得不假装笑着为了让自己隐藏、逃避,也许这是我唯一能够回归正常的方式,希望你永远幸福,快乐..”
我记得有种句式是Amy is a beaytiful girl with long hair.所以我想用英文这样表达I have to hide and Shirk with Smile。希望你能帮到我,谢谢!
I have to hide and shirk with smile,and maybe that is the only way I can get back to my normal life.Wish you happiness forever..
跟据你的意思 如上所示Wish you happiness forever这句绝对正确。wish sb sth 或者wish sb to do sth
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
将happiness改为happy
看了以后不太明白楼主要表达的意思~~~Wish you happy forever! 这么说更好。呃,我想表达的是“我不得不假装笑着为了让自己隐藏、逃避,也许这是我唯一能够回归正常的方式,希望你永远幸福,快乐..”
我记得有种句式是Amy is a beaytiful girl with long hair.所以我想用英文这样表达I have to hide and Shirk with Smi...
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:He is quiet and shy.He likes to hide his eyes behind his hair.He doesn't smile very often.是什么意思?
He is quiet and shy.He likes to hide his eyes behind his hair.He doesn't smile very often.
问题补充:
Unknown访客
He is quiet and shy. He likes to hide his eyes behind his hair. He doesn‘t smile very often. However, if you talk to him about music, he’ll have a lot to say.
This is Jay Chou, the 24-year-old Taiwanese pop king(天王)。 His fans are so excited because he will sing songs in Beijing on September 12. Those songs are from his new album (唱片), “Ye Huimei”, and the album was released (发行) in July and was named after his mother.
Chou grew up just with his mother. He did not talk much and did badly in many school subjects.
His mother noticed the boy‘s special interest in music and sent him to learn piano when he was only three years old. He loved it and kept on practicing.
Chou is not very handsome. He does not speak clearly when he sings or talks. But the singer has huge crowds of fans. “He is really good at music. It makes him attractive(有魅力的) to me,” said Liu Jiajun, a Junior 2 student in No.101 Middle School in Beijing. s0_%i&b e S
“He is true to himself. He never follows others,” said Zhang Yujie, a Junior 1 girl at Huaibei Middle School in Sihong, Jiangsu Province.
Unknown访客
阅读理解答案DBCDA
他喜欢到躲在他hair.he的他的眼睛不经常笑得很是安静和shy.he的。
正在翻译,请等待...
他是安静和害羞的
他是安静和害羞。他喜欢他的眼睛,他的头发背后隐藏。他的很多时候不会微笑。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!英语翻译He is quiet and shy.He likes to hide his eyes behind his hair.He doesn't smile very often.However,if you talk to him about music,he'll have a lot to say.This is Jay Chou,the Taiwanese pop king.He was born in Linkou,Taiwan,on January 18,1979.His mother noticed the boy' s special interest in music and sent him to learn piano when he wasonly three years old.He loved it and kept on practicing.When he was around 13 years old.Jay's parents got a divorce.From that time on,the quietboy became even quieter and more absorbed in his own music world.Whenever any musical ideas came to mind,he would jot them down.Before long,he was writing his own songs.Besides music,basketball was also his favourite and he often played basketball with friends.But he was not very bright in some of his school subjects.In 1998,Jay entered the entertainment industry as a songwriter.But his songs were not well accepted at the very beginning.Who was Jay Chou?No one really knew much about him.After working behind the scenes for quite some time,he was discovered by Jacky Wu both as a talentedsongwriter and a singer.So,on November 1,2000,he had his first important performance on stage.His soulful voice and unique musical style have won him fame and fans.Very soon "Jay Chou" became a household name,especially among the teenagers.
怘冖躄爄0055D
他安静而且害羞,他总是把自己的眼睛隐藏在头发后面.他并不经常笑.然而,如果你跟他谈及音乐,他就成了一个话匣子.这就是周杰伦,台湾的流行音乐天王.他於日出生在台湾林口.在他三岁的时候,他的妈妈发现他对...
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
他很安静和害羞。他喜欢躲在他的眼睛,他的头发。他经常没有笑容.然而 ,如果你跟他谈到音乐,那他会有很多的话。 这是周杰伦,台湾流行国王。他于日出生于台湾林口。他的母亲看到他对音乐的特殊兴趣,他3岁就送他去学钢琴,他热爱钢琴,并不断地练习。 当他快13岁的时候。杰伦的父母离了婚。从那时候起, 这个安静的男孩更是少言寡语,更专注于自己的音乐世界。如果发现有任何的音...
他是安静和害羞。他喜欢躲在他的眼睛,他的头发。他没有笑容很often.however ,如果你跟他谈到音乐,那他也有很多的话。这是周杰伦,台湾流行国王。他出生于林口,台湾之后,于日。他的母亲看到男孩'的特殊音乐的兴趣,并送他到学钢琴时,他wasonly 3岁了。他热爱它,并不断地练习。当他大约13岁。杰伊的父母了离婚。从那时候起, quietboy更是少言寡语...
他是安静和害羞的。他喜欢掩藏他的眼睛在他的头发之后。他doesn't 微笑非常often.However, 如果您与他谈话关于音乐, he'll 有很多说。 这是杰伊・周, 台湾流行音乐国王。他出生在Linkou, 台湾, 在1979 年1月18 日。他的母亲注意了boy' s 特殊利益在音乐和寄发他学会钢琴当他wasonly 三年年纪。他爱和保持了在实践。 当他...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 smile to 的文章

随机推荐